All Comments on 'The Roommate Challenge'

by WhiteGuy12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 STARS

I haven't given 5 stars in quite a while. Great concept, executed flawlessly. You can write more for my hard cock.

Bev59Bev59almost 10 years ago
Excellent

Your story rekindled lots of fantastic memories, now I know how hubby and I will spend our weekend, thanks. xo Bev

lustyemmalustyemmaalmost 10 years ago
fantastic!

one of the best stories I've read in a very long time. xxx

TaljinnTaljinnalmost 9 years ago

Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell... ditto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Very hot, only way hotter is if both tied up!

Gary13Gary13about 6 years ago
Five stars, but ...

This story exhibits a little bit of editorial sloppiness that I've not seen in your others.

"After a few more minutes of that, Leah left my balls. She moved off the couch and knelt on the ground. Then she started tugging at Leah's pants."

Should have been tugging at Lauren's pants, I think.

and

"After a few more minutes, Leah took my cock out of my mouth"

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well written story dear

well written story dear. The Hymn of Love written by Paul the Apostle, and used in "Blue film": Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love I am only a resounding gong or clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and can understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have faith, that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I give all I possess to the poor, and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing."

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Despicable, wish I had thought of this first. Nice touch reassuring Leah, you just redeemed your self.

Tit for tat, I might of stopped teasing Lauren in hopes of horning her up. That explained why this hasn't happened to me. "(!)"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhiteGuy12@WhiteGuy12
846 Followers
Haven’t written much lately because free time is spent on side hustles to support the family. Like my stuff and want me to write more? Venmo @WG1212 please!