The Saga of Tythoros Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the numb pain had passed from her body and the sexual frenzy had passed from her mind, Dusedre finally had the sense to look down at herself. The dark welts that were spread through her entire body had transformed her skin into a hard black coating. Her legs had become far brawnier, her arms had turned into giant pincers, and two sets of arms had grown between them.

"This is the punishment for your defiance," decreed Pallas Athena. Though the goddess was no longer visible, her voice boomed in Dusedre's head. "Your proud beauty has been made so hideous that no being in all the cosmos will come near you. If you should find a mate who will accept your appearance, or if you should take a mate by force, your uncontrollable urges will kill him. Every seed taken into your body shall multiply your suffering. Now go and fornicate no more!"

Dusedre might have been foolish enough to curse the goddess for such treatment, but she saw that the sun was just beginning to rise. Quite wisely, she elected to flee the village before anyone might see her.

***

In the seven days that followed, Ploutus' seed did indeed multiply her suffering. He had given her multiple beastly children, all of whom gnawed, kicked, bit, and clawed at her from inside the womb. Far worse was the pain of giving birth to a ghastly litter of seven giant ants, each the size of a newborn colt.

Though her children were abominations who caused great pain in birth, they were her loyal children nonetheless. They scoured the woods of Greece, seeking out food and wandering young men for their mother. Dusedre raped every man foolish enough to be taken alone and unaware, for she was still addicted to joys of the flesh. Her victims were all killed, and every session of intercourse yielded another litter of children with all the suffering of their birth, yet her sexual hunger would not be diminished.

In the interest of avoiding hunters and finding fresh meat, the family of monsters constantly moved north, never staying in one home for very long. Though the brave journeymen had no way of knowing it, the crows sent by Phoebus Apollo had guided Tythoros and Sidrophus onto the very same path that Dusedre had tread, aiding them in their quest.

***

The story will continue shortly. In the meantime, I look forward to your comments and feedback.

Thanks for reading, and special thanks to my editor, GentWithHandcuffs.

12