All Comments on 'The Scavenger Hunt'

by cummybear

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Kismet In TnKismet In Tnover 19 years ago
WOW!

You are a magnificent writer, Cummy! Not only was this story hot, hot, hot but it was so well-written. You have proved that not every story has to get right to sex...the "getting there" is half the fun! Excellent story, my friend!

P.S. Thanks for the cameo. ;-)

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Fantastic story.

A wonderful story that truly belongs in the "loving wife" category. Great build-up to the final scene.

Thank you for the time and effort in writing this story.

~hellbaby~~hellbaby~over 19 years ago
Thunderstruck

I think this is the best story I've read here in a very long time.I was sad when the hunt was over.This is so fresh and creative,sexy and romantic,you can really feel the dynamics of their relationship!!!A++++++++++++++=

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fuel

must be really cheap where they live-lol.

Good story.

Sweet_ShaySweet_Shayover 19 years ago
~wipes my brow~

~As your friend... I love the way you write...this story was right up there with the others ...gonna go red here too I am sure. Keep up the good writin.

~As just one of the "Lit Gals".... Dayum Cummy ! All of us need a lover like Ken...you sure tell some sweet stuff. *lifts my skirt a little*

~As Shay... you WOW me Kenny. You play just like you write. You oooze of sweetness even when you are gettin your BAWSTUN butt kicked in Literati. Such a sweet man. Thank you for the smiles, the sighs and the moans as I read this one...and you know where every single one of them were at... *blinks*

ExogenousExogenousover 19 years ago
Romantic and fun!

Absolutely loved this story. What a great idea! Now my mind is whirling as to how I can do this with my man. He'd love it!

Your story is well written, the pace was great. Romantic and sexy fun. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good.

Very creative storyline. Like they all have been.

When my neighbor sends an IM about your stories, I know it will be well worth the reading.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

Scott

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you did it again, cummy............

thought your last was the best, but you have outdone yourself. keep em cummmmming, you are good. so erotic, hot, almost melted in my seat...... thanks for making my night....

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good Hunting!

Very good story. Enjoyed it very much. At first I wasn't sure if he had to catch her before she did something he'd regret or what. Good to see A loving wife!!

Minnie(virgin)Minnie(virgin)over 19 years ago
Another great story.

Cummy, I always try to make notes so that someday when I find a man like Shay did , I'll know what to do to keep him interested. It was a great Loving Wives Story. The only thing I'm not sure about doing is to have a diamond stud put in my tongue. Afraid my man won't get that awsome feeling of it put in his neveremind.

lilroundmanlilroundmanover 19 years ago
Another great one

Great story cummy! SO far your batting 100 for each of your stories...keep it up...looking foward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Playful and Delightful

What I loved throughout this story was the depth of connection between the characters. It started nicely with real people in a real relationship, and expanded so that I saw not just them but also their friends and favorite places, all working together to create an image of warmth, love, depth, and passion as well. This is a great story about love as it really exists, beautiful in its actuality and simple realism, with characters I genuinely enjoyed and wanted to meet. What a lovely image of good, kind, and delightful people.

angelicminxangelicminxabout 19 years ago
WOW!

You are an incredible writer! I can't wait to read the rest of your work! ~Minx

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
100

I give this 100 for a great loving wife story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
That was delicious.

Teasing is so erotic. Especially when there is more story than sex and nothing violent, harsh, or crude.

The story easily deserves a rating of 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shay is quite the whore isn't she.... where's Rick? or doesn't Ken mind sharing his whore

*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous