The Scavenger Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joy, could you do me a favor?" Ken interrupted. Shay's been in the ladies room for quite a while now. Can you check on her and make sure she's ok?"

"Wow, I lost track of the time" Joy said, not all too convincingly. "I'll be right back."

By this time, Ken knew that Shay wasn't in the ladies room, and was gone from the lounge before he ever set foot in it. Brian and Joy were probably instructed to keep him here as long as possible. He smiled as his suspicions were confirmed. Joy approached him holding a small box."Kenny, I'm not sure where Shay went" Joy explained. "But I found this. It's got your name on it."

"Joy, Joy, Joy" Ken replied with a laugh. "You've been very helpful. I'll get you back for this one."

"I'd expect nothing less" Joy answered back just above a whisper. "It was so worth it, though."

Ken stood and zipped his coat back up before giving Joy a quick peck on the cheek. As he made his way towards the door, he grabbed a barmaid and slipped her a 20, with instructions to give Joy and Brian a round of whatever they wanted. Slipping out the front door into the breezeway, he passed by Brian who was obviously trying to stifle his laughter.

"Wow Brian" Ken chided. "I thought we were friends."

"We are" Brian replied. "But she's a hell of a lot cuter than you are... now go get her."

Ken winked at Brian as he made his way out the front door and back to his car. As his car sat in the lot idling, he took the box that Joy had given him, untying the pink ribbon quickly and flipping the top open.

Ken's eyes widened as he took out a pair of Shay's white cotton panties. He placed them on his lap and pulled out the note and tape that he found inside. Unfolding the note, he began to read.

Kenny,

I decided that I'd start getting undressed for you. If you find me soon enough, I'll let you finish the rest. It's starting to get late, though, so you'd better hurry.

XOXOXOX Shay Lyn

Ken placed the box, note, and panties on the seat next to him and slipped the cassette into his car stereo, hoping that the tape had his clue. He was at a loss as to where to go from here.

As the tape started, Ken began to make his way out of the parking lot. From the first few notes of the song that piped through his speakers, he knew exactly where to go. Billy Joel was singing "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant."

"A bottle of red, a bottle of white... it all depends upon your appetite... I'll meet you anytime you want at our Italian restaurant."

Shay walked up to the hostess desk at Capellini's, the Italian restaurant down the street from the house. Carla, the hostess, smiled at Shay as she walked in.

"Got your order waiting for you, Shay. 2 orders of spaghetti and meatballs. Kind of a late dinner tonight, isn't it?"

Shay nodded. "We've kinda been running around all night tonight, so I figured we'd relax at home with a little take out. Thanks, Shuggar. We'll be back soon when we have the time to sit and enjoy dinner here."

Shay grabbed the bag and turned to the door. "Oh, Carla" she called. "I've been trying to reach Kenny, but he's not answering his phone. If he shows up to pick up the order, can you tell him I was already here?"

"Sure will, Shay. Enjoy the rest of your night."

Shay hopped into her mustang and sped away towards the house. She'd be cutting it close now, and wanted to make sure she had everything ready for when Ken got home.

Ken pulled into the crowded parking lot of Capellini's, pulling into the last available spot and hurriedly making his way around the building to the front door. He slipped inside and shook off the cold as his eyes immediately began to scan the inside of the restaurant.

"Good evening, Ken" Carla said, welcoming him. "I had a feeling that you might be by here tonight"

"Yes, I've heard that a lot tonight" Ken replied. "Is Shay here?"

"Well, no.... she took the order to go. She didn't tell you that you were doing takeout tonight?"

Ken just smiled in return. "You know my Shay. Did she leave long ago?"

Carla thought for a moment. "Not too sure... not too long ago, but it's been so busy tonight that the whole evening's been a blur."

Ken pulled his coat on as he said goodbye and made his way to the door. "Well, don't want dinner to get cold waiting for me. I'd better split. Don't work too hard, Carla."

Carla waved as Ken flew back out the door. He sensed the end of this chase Shay had him on, and his appetite was peaking, but not just for dinner.

Shay leaned over the table lighting the candles and took a step back to admire the atmosphere she had set. The chandelier was dimmed to the point where it was barely lit. Dinner was laid out on the table waiting for them, and a bottle of pinot grigio lay askew in a bucket of ice. She smoothed down the little black dress she had put on... she knew it was Ken's favorite and that his eyes would pop out the second he saw her in it. She had just stepped into the living room to turn on the stereo when she saw a pair of headlights beam through the dining room window. Van Morrison began to sing as she heard a hurried pair of footsteps on the front porch.

Just as Ken put his key in the lock, the front door flew open. The black dress Shay was wearing always left him speechless, and Ken knew that she knew this. Her hair spilled down over her bare shoulders perfectly, guiding his eyes down to her breast. The cold air from outside was beginning to work it's magic on her nipples, and Ken had to close his eyes in order to break his stare. Shay reached out to Ken, taking him by the front of his coat and pulling him into the house.

"It took you long enough. I've been waiting for you."

Ken entered the house without a word, watching Shay as she unzipped his leather coat and peeled it off of his shoulders, placing it on the loveseat before taking his hand and leading him into the dining room. Pulling out his chair for him, Shay pushed Ken down to sit, unfolding the linen napkin at his place setting and laying it down lovingly in his lap. She stared into his eyes with no expression on her face as she poured him a glass of wine, then finally turned away from him to make her way to her seat at the opposite end of the table. The 3 inch spike heels she was wearing sculpted her legs so perfectly, and accentuated her already delicious ass. She walked very deliberately to her seat, knowing that Ken's eyes were on her. Sitting as a picture of perfect grace, Shay gave a slow sexy smile as she placed her own napkin in her lap.

They had their eyes fixed on each other as they started dinner, each afraid to look away. Ken raised the glass of wine to his lips, taking a long slow sip and swirling the crisp dry wine in his mouth as he watched Shay twirl pasta around her fork, raising it to her mouth. His cock gave an involuntary throb as he watched her painted lips part in order to accept the mouthful of food, her tongue sliding out slightly in order to guide it in. He swallowed his wine as Shay slowly chewed, feeling her stare go right through him.

As Ken picked up a forkful from his plate, he watched as Shay reached up to adjust the heart pendant that hung from her neck. She placed her fingertip to the bottom of the pendant, drawing a line with her bright red fingernail down her chest to the top of her exposed cleavage, letting out an audible sigh as she reached the top of her breast. Still with his gaze transfixed on her, Ken placed his fork back down on his plate, picked up the napkin from his lap, and dabbed the corners of his mouth before laying it down on the table. He rose from his chair and walked to her.

Ken held out his hand to Shay as he spoke his first words to her of the evening. "I think I want dessert."

Shay placed her napkin on the table and pushed her chair back as she gave Ken her hand. He led her back through the house and up the stairs to their bedroom, noting that the candles along the dresser had already been lit, with the shadows of the flames making the warm dark orange of the walls seem to come to life. Once again this night, Shay had led him exactly where she wanted him to be.

As Ken led her to the side of the bed, he turned to her, sliding the straps of her dress over her shoulders and watching it fall to the floor at her feet. He leaned to her neck and began to inhale slowly and deeply, intoxicating himself with her scent as he slowly worked down her body, dropping to his knees in front of her.

Looking up at her, Ken placed his hands at Shay's calves and began to slide his hands up the backs of her legs, feeling the muscular structure of her thighs that were still perfectly shaped by the heels she was wearing. Reaching the swell of her ass, he pulled her to him, nuzzling into her neatly trimmed patch of hair and placing his bottom lip against the already protruding hood of her clit. Shay inhaled sharply as she felt the softness of Ken's inner lip against her, and she grasped at Ken's head, pulling him further to her and keeping her balance at the same time.

Shay instinctively parted her legs slightly as she felt Ken's tongue slide against her. He began licking against her clit, but slid his tongue in even further, working the tip in between her moist lips. She tasted even sweeter than the wine that was still lingering on his palate. As he began to thrust his tongue in and out from between her labia, Shay closed her eyes, being driven wild by the feeling of Ken's tongue sliding back and forth against her now throbbing clit.

Sliding his right hand from her ass, Ken picked Shay's leg up, draping it over his shoulder in order to give him better access. He reached back up to hold Shay's tight ass in order to steady her as he started to alternatively suck Shay's swollen pussy lips into his mouth, one at a time. He felt sweet wetness begin to coat his mouth and chin, and as he plunged his searching tongue into her depths, he felt her grip in his hair tighten. Shay cried out, pushing herself against him.

Ken moaned into Shay's dripping pussy in approval, bringing out almost mouthfuls of sweetness with every lick. Knowing that Shay was aching for release, he withdrew his tongue from her tightness and planted his lips around her clit, sucking it hard into his mouth. Shay lost all control as her orgasm flooded through her, falling back onto the bed. Ken didn't miss a beat, using the new position he found himself in to plunge his finger into her pussy as he continued his lip lock on her, bringing her wave after wave of ecstasy.

After he had drunk his fill of her nectar, Ken pulled away to allow Shay to catch her breath. Her chest heaved up and down, and she was already glistening with sweat. She looked up at Ken through glazed eyes as he began to unbutton his shirt, discarding it before removing his boots, jeans and socks. Seeing him standing before her in only his silk boxers, Shay repositioned herself on the bed so that she was lying on her stomach facing him. She reached towards him, hooking her fingers in the waistband of his boxers and sliding them down his hips, loving the sound of Ken's groan as the silk caressed his hard cock as it passed over him.

After allowing Ken to step out of his boxers, Shay reached forward, cupping his tightening balls in her hand, and using them to pull him back to her. Taking just the head of his cock in her mouth, Shay began to suck gently as she placed the tiny diamond in her tongue right at the "V" on the underside of his head. Hearing Ken moan "Shaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy" made her pussy jump as she continued making love to him with her mouth, and she swore she could feel more wetness leaking from between her legs.

Shay began to slowly bob her head back and forth along the length of Ken's shaft, feeling him get even harder with each pass. Her tongue continued to slide along the underside of his shaft, and she could tell by the moans filling the room that she was driving him closer and closer to the edge.

Ken found himself using every bit of self control he had to hold back. The room began to spin, turning into tunnel vision as everything in the room that was not him or Shay began to blur. Grasping his last semblance of control, he uttered out to her "Please, Shay... oh please... I need to be inside you so bad..."

Shay began to withdraw her mouth from Ken, stopping as her lips puckered around the very tip of his cock. she stuck her tongue forward, finding his slit with the diamond at the front of her tongue. She worked her tongue against it, finally working the diamond inside him as he cried out incoherently. He couldn't take this a second longer. He wanted her more now than he ever had before.

Pulling away from Shay, he bent down to her and moved her on the bed so that she was lying on her back, head on the pillows. Positioning himself between her parted thighs, Ken moved his hands so that he was holding her wrists, pinning her against the mattress as he found her wet and welcoming opening with the head of his cock. Shay's back arched up off the bed and she struggled against his grip as he lowered his hips to her, sinking into her. Feeling her pulsing pussy walls close around his cock as he slid in and out brought him closer and closer to the brink with each thrust.

Shay looked up at Ken with her mouth locked open in a silent moan. Her breast swayed up and down and the bed shook as they found their rhythm together. She could feel Ken begin to swell even more inside her, filling her beyond full, and knew that it wouldn't be long now. She wrapped her legs around his waist and clenched her ass, working as hard as she could to pull the hot cum out of his thrusting cock. As she tightened herself around him, she felt herself so close to another orgasm, and she knew it was going to be a strong one. She squeezed her pussy even tighter around him, and decided to see just how much control she had over him.

"Please, baby" she begged. I want to feel you fill me so bad, but I'm so close. Don't cum until I do. I want to feel you cum with me."

Ken was unable to answer aside from a mute nod of his head. His animal instinct took over as he picked up the pace, the loud squishing sounds and the slapping noises of him pounding in and out of her again and again filling the room. It was all it took to push Shay over the edge once again. Her back arched, thrusting her heaving tits into the air. She was so caught in the waves of her mind blowing orgasm that she couldn't utter a sound. All she could do was nod her head. It was time.

"Oh Shay... Oh Shay... Oh Shayyyy" Ken chanted as he felt his balls tighten even more. The molten river of cum worked up his shaft and he began to empty himself into her sucking pussy in deep thick spurts. He collapsed on top of her as she squeezed his jerking cock inside her, trying to hold him inside each time his cock withdrew. She could feel the hot jets of his cum paint her pussy walls, and she finally worked her hands free of his grasp in order to wrap her arms around him and pull him down against her breasts as they rode through their ecstasy together.

Feeling the spinning of the room finally start to slow, they remained motionless in the middle of the bed, gasping for air in unison. Finally, completely spent, Ken rolled off of Shay, collapsing to her side. Shay purred as she started to comb her nails through the drenched hair on Ken's chest.

"Emmmm Kenny... dessert was yummy. But what about dinner?" Shay asked with a playful tone in her voice.

"Dinner?" Ken asked, pulling Shay on top of him. "How about just another helping of dessert?"

12