The Screamer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Rose started laughing. She opened up the DVD cabinet and pulled out a flick that would be perfect for the theme. Nancy started to laugh and turned the stereo to country. "If they don't like country when they get here, they'll love it by the time they leave."

"They're here," Rose, giggled. "What really turned me on was walking out of my place dressed like this. I did it, and I loved it, my tit's loved it too. I've never felt so free in my life."

"Get used to it girl. Living out there, you won't be wearing a lot of clothes most of the time."

Holly walked to the door and opened it before they even got into the building. The guys started whistling as soon as they saw her. The girls looked adorable and Holly kissed everyone hello. The vision that presented itself upon entering was something they would never forget. Each woman was a goddess in her own right; collectively, they were heaven on earth.

Jim introduced them as Tina, Donna, Patty, Joann, Roberta and Ronnie. They were all in their early 20's and they were very pretty.

"I love your outfits," Ronnie said. "If we had known you were into country, we'd all have dressed to kill too. We all love country. Now, if you can dance as well as the guy's say you can fuck, we should go to Cowboys some night. We would set that place on its head. Every time I go in there, all they do is stare. I'd fucking love to walk in there will all of you. There wouldn't be a soft dick in the house."

Red looked at Holly and they both started to laugh. "I like this girl Red, I really like this little slut," Holly laughed.

Jim caught Holly's eye and indicated that Ronnie was the one who had seen her at the party.

"Jim, show the girls where to hang their clothes. How many bartenders do we have here?" Holly asked.

Hank laughed, "We're all either bartenders or waiters and waitresses."

"Well, get your naked ass behind the bar and start pouring drinks baby,"

The video's started and the music came up. The women came back into the room and Red took the floor. "Ladies, we have a competition going on tonight. I made a statement this afternoon and Holly challenged me. I said I could out slut her any day of the week. She thinks I am wrong. We are going to fuck you, suck you, tease you and please you until we drop. There are no limits. If that takes the rest of the week, so be it. We have nothing to do until next Tuesday so, let's party girls."

Holly walked over to Ronnie, "You have a fabulous body. You have it going on girl." She took Ronnie in her arms and felt her sweet breasts crushed against hers. She looked around and saw each of the women paired with the new girls and the party got started. "Jim told me you have wanted me since the day you first saw me. I hope that is right because I want you too. You look delicious."

"I am delicious but I admit I want your pussy on my tongue right now Holly. You are one spectacular woman." Ronnie kissed her and cupped her breasts as she pushed her back onto an easy chair. She fell on top of Holly and held her face in her hands. Their lips brushed and her hand stroked her face. Ronnie kissed her forehead, her eyelids and then her nose. She tilted her head to one side and began to lick her neck.

"Oh you're good, this is very good Ronnie. Mmm I love your touch."

Ronnie looked into Holly's eyes and held her gaze. Her eyes shifted to her lips and back into her eyes. Their lips inched closer. Holly looked into Ronnie's eyes and then onto her lips. Their lips almost touched. Holly's nipples were rock hard and she loved the dance she was doing with this exquisite young woman.

Ronnie's tongue snaked out and she licked Holly's lips in one of most sensuous kisses Holly had ever received. Their tongues began to dance and tease. Ronnie's nipples grazed Holly's and the spark was electrifying. Ronnie bit Holly's lower lip and she pulled away. Her hand slid along Holly's back and onto the clasp of her tiny skirt. The skirt was removed and Holly nibbled Ronnie's lip.

The kiss became wanton, the sparks electrifying and the passion exploded. Ronnie began to kiss her breasts and when her tender mouth closed over her nipple, Holly moaned in her usual subdued manner. Ronnie licked between her tits and onto her hard, tight stomach.

Holly was an exceptional woman and she epitomized the true meaning of several words. She was a cougar and the perfect insatiable slut.

Ronnie's tongue dipped into her navel and she flicked it teasing Holly whose moans were becoming noticeable. Her tongue traced her hips and onto her thighs. Holly spread her legs wide and offered this spectacular woman access to her inner being. Her glistening gash shone in the dim light and her clit stood hard and proud. Ronnie saw her prize but she held back.

She pulled her lips apart and stroked her tongue along the sweet pink valley. She opened her other lips and splayed Holly's pussy wide. Ronnie's hot breath thrilled Holly; her hips began to shake.

Debbie and Rose were being treated by two of the new girls and their orgasms were apparent from the vocalizations coming from them. Debbie was stroking Patty's hair and Rose was cumming on Joann's sweet face.

Nancy and Wendy were close but not quite there yet.

The guys were standing at the bar, sipping drinks and watching the women getting it on. Their cocks were hard and looked lovely.

Ronnie's face was wet from the lust flowing from Holly's hot, wet pussy. She was drenching Ronnie who loved every drop. Ronnie brought her tongue along the side of Holly's extended clit and began to lick. Holly screamed and Ronnie flicked her clit again. She ran her slender finger along the valley and brought it to the other side of that lovely clit. She held it steady while her tongue began to lick her beautifully. Holly was screaming and yelling as the first of countless orgasms took control of her body.

Red was yelling herself. The redheaded Tina was driving Red wild with her tongue. She was holding Tina's head and riding her face wildly. Red was cumming and Tina was thirsty.

Nancy let loose an earth shattering orgasmic scream and her tiny body flailed against the auburn haired Donna. Nancy had her legs wrapped around Donna's neck and she shoved her tiny pussy deep onto Donna's tongue.

Wendy had her spectacular legs wrapped around Roberta's pretty face and her back arched as she exploded onto the platinum blonde's gorgeous face.

Holly was already yelling before Ronnie closed her mouth over Holly's clit and began to suck. Holly was cumming, screaming and her cum streamed into Ronnie's thirsty throat. Holly held her jet-black hair, arched her back and gushed onto her waiting tongue. Holly's orgasms built, as Ronnie was relentless. She had lusted over this spectacular woman since the day she saw her at the party. She wanted to show her how good she was. It was important to Ronnie to have the admiration of a woman she hoped to emulate one day.

All six women were cumming and the volume was intense. Bodies were flailing, tongues rammed into soft pussies and the twelve hard-ons were standing on the sidelines.

"Don't you stop what you're doing, you delicious bitch. Keep me cumming. Gentlemen, we need cock. Fuck us and feed us. Cock now," Holly screamed.

Tyrone headed for Rose's sweet lips while the rest of the men picked either a waiting mouth or a wanton pussy. Muted non-stop screams were heard everywhere.

Red had Hank down her throat. His balls slammed off her chin and she loved the feel of his long, sweet, heavy cock in her throat. Hank was thrilled to learn that Red could take him all the way as well. Little did he know, he was in for a treat and a half before this shindig was over?

Holly watched Red and giggled; she knew she was going to rock Hank's world too. Johnny was plowing Ronnie with his long black cock and she was cumming while licking Holly to sweeter, spectacular explosions of lust. Marv's black cock was way past Holly's tonsils and he was plowing her throat with steady strokes that thrilled her and caused her pussy to stream continuously onto Ronnie's hot lips.

The orgasms were just getting started. Fingers began slipping into the men's asses while their cocks were being sucked so well. Rapid-fire orgasms sprayed tonsils and the new girl's pussies were flooded as well. The cacophony of orgasmic release was profound as mutual multiple orgasms ruled the moment.

Johnny grabbed Ronnie's hips and his balls jumped as he began to spew into her velvet pussy. She felt him explode inside her and loved the warmth and the pulse of his long cock as it flooded her lovingly.

Holly cupped Marv's massive balls as he drilled into her gorgeous face. Her lips felt him swell as his moans became pronounced. The base of his cock increased as Holly felt him fill as he expanded with a serving of sweet, wonderful cum heading into her waiting lips. She sucked and licked as Marv screamed and delivered what she lived for. His chocolate cock tasted extra sweet as he slammed himself deep into her face. She milked every delicious drop and he was drenched with pure joy.

Holly sucked and arched her back as Ronnie dove deep into her pussy. She tongue fucked Holly deliciously while her perky nose teased her clit expertly. Holly screamed onto Marv's hot cock as her stomach tightened and her legs began to flail. Her pussy trembled and she exploded onto Ronnie's hot, sweet face.

Ronnie knew how to please a woman and she certainly enjoyed this woman in particular. From the instant that she saw Holly, she had been the only thing Ronnie had thought about. This woman was queen of the sluts. She was beautiful, classy, and desirable. She had the ability to instantly harden every cock in the zip code and leave everyone drooling. Holly was exactly what Ronnie wanted to become.

Holly looked at Red who was just floating from her initial play and the two friends smiled and began grinning like schoolchildren. They had become good friends and they loved each other. They were equally spectacular and they knew it. The only thing hotter than watching them fuck was watching them fuck each other. Red winked at Holly who burst out laughing.

"Drinks, bong, lines now please!" Holly yelled.

Rose was walking around strategically placing candles throughout the apartment. Wendy saw and started laughing. Jim was mixing drinks and Debbie was loading the bong. Nancy walked up with that lovely fresh fucked look on her face and knelt in front of them. She took Jim between her lips and sucked his cock sweetly. She then began to lick Rose and Debbie tasting the sweet love on their lips. Nancy was in seventh heaven.

She stood and started cutting lines. She inhaled several herself and took the mirror to Holly and then to Red. Jim brought them drinks and Wendy was hitting the bong.

"My pussy is on fire. I just wish that Gary were here. I miss him so much." Wendy said.

"We couldn't agree more," Red said. She and Holly had come to the bar and Wendy passed them the bong. "It's been a long time since Nancy and I have had that man. Don't get angry with us when he gets here. I have really missed him. It is funny, the first time I laid eyes on him, something electric passed between us. He and Connie walked into Bob's, the men grabbed Connie, and that was the last we saw her for hours. He didn't even have time to take off his jacket when this old broad started sucking his cock. Nancy and I were in the livingroom just relaxing. We hadn't done anything yet. We were having a drink when this gal started sucking him. Our eyes locked and she sucked. She sucked his load and our eyes never flinched. When she was done, he walked over to me and kissed me and we never let him out of our sight the rest of the night. We've been best of friends ever since. I want to fuck him so much right now."

Jim came up behind her, put his arms around her tiny waist and kissed her neck. "I know how you feel. I want his cock in my mouth too but for now, would you settle for fucking my brains out darling?"

"Jim, you definitely know how to sweet talk a woman." Red whispered.

"Hold on girlfriend," Holly said as she reached for his cock. "Jim is special. Let's rock his world together."

"I like it darling. Better line him up, bong him up and then let's fuck him up." Red snickered.

Jim was smiling and Rose winked at him. "Fuck him darlings but save some of him for us. I know we have plans for him too."

Jim walked into Gary's bedroom arm in arm with two of the hottest women on the planet.

"Should we have ordered oxygen?" Wendy giggled as Hank came up behind her. She turned into him and felt his massive hardon pressed against her stomach. "Where do plan on putting that sexy?"

"Everywhere I can find an opening you delicious slut. Let's go."

Wendy handed the bong to Debbie and kissed her. "I don't think I kissed you today. I'm sorry baby."

"Yeah, what is up with that?" Debbie sulked as Wendy disappeared with Hank.

"This is wild. I kinda feel like I am cheating on Gary though." Debbie said.

"Don't you worry about that," Nancy said as she walked up to the bar. "There is no more loyal man on this earth than him. Kate and I love him to death and we know one thing most of you don't. When he is in love, nothing will come between him and the woman, or in this case, the women he loves. He loves you more than you'll ever know. He is also the wildest partier you will ever know. It doesn't matter who he is having sex with, it is just that, sex. When he is with you three, he is making love. I've seen him fuck countless women during a weekend and then make love. He wants us all to know exactly where he stands and he makes no bones about it. So enjoy, don't worry. Your lives are more secure than you will ever know. I'm a greedy cunt. I am so glad you are in his life. That means I get you too." Nancy kissed Debbie deeply.

Ron and Tina walked up behind Nancy. "I had the pleasure of Red earlier and now I want you. She tells me you are one fantastic little bitch," Tina said as she led Nancy away.

Debbie took a couple more hits on the bong when Ted and Joann caught her eye. They waved her over and she drew a couple lines and headed over. Everywhere she looked; beautiful men and women were fucking and sucking. Her pussy was dripping with desire as Joann offered her Ted's long black cock. She had enjoyed him last night and definitely wanted more.

Debbie sank to her knees in front of this long, lean black stud. His sweet cock dangled just inches from his lips. She looked at Tina and together they started to run their tongues over the large purple head of his cock. He began to stiffen immediately and as he did, their tongues washed him completely. Tina wrapped her tiny hand around his shaft and she put it into Debbie's mouth. Debbie took him in and her tongue stroked the sweet, sensitive underside as he filled her mouth. She offered him to Tina who opened her mouth and swallowed him completely. Debbie watched as Ted's cock disappeared into her throat. Debbie began to lick Tina's nipple as she had her throat stroked deeply.

Tina passed Ted's cock back to Debbie, she threw her face onto his cock, and his balls bounced off her chin. Tina moved behind him and began to pull his cheeks apart. Her tongue started to lick his asshole and he drove his cock deeper into Debbie's throat. Tina started finger fucking him and he moaned loudly. Tina's other hand snaked into Debbie's pussy and her thumb began to massage her clit. Tina's long fingers sank into Debbie while she continued to finger fuck Ted. Debbie was on fire. Her throat being fucked by his delicious cock coupled with Tina's skilled fingers had her cumming in minutes.

Jim had fucked Holly and Red intently when a wicked smile flashed on Holly's face. She slid off the bed and grabbed the Sybian Sex Machine from its storage bin. Red laughed and disappeared. She reappeared with a full bong and a loaded mirror.

"Jim, we're going to give you something you've never had in your life and something you will never forget either. This machine is going to give you the best orgasm you've ever had and at the same time, you've going to drive us fucking wild," Holly whispered in his ear.

Red showed him two different sized dildos and asked him which size he preferred. He picked the 7" one and Red lit the bong and handed it to him. She lubed his ass and inserted the toy. Jim took several hits on the bong and then Holly settled him on the machine. Red hit the switch and the top rail extension moved into position. Jim watched in fascination, which betrayed the fact that he had no idea what was going to happen.

"Which would you prefer darling, top of bottom?" Red asked Holly.

"I'll take the bottom; you can do the gymnastics to begin with. We will switch out. Here Jim, a couple of these will do the trick," Holly said as she handed him the mirror.

Jim took three lines and Red turned on the rotation. Jim's eyes got wide and he smiled broadly. Red began to turn up the vibration and it was hard to tell whether his smile was wider or that his cock was harder. Holly passed him the bong one last time and he took a huge hit. He closed his eyes and Red turned the speeds all the way up.

Holly jumped on the bed and placed his hard dick in her mouth. Red grabbed the overhead bar and brought her athletic body up onto it. She threw her legs over his shoulders and nestled her perfect pussy onto his lips.

The dildo in his ass was spinning; Holly was sucking and Red's pussy was flowing into his greedy mouth. Jim's tongue dug into Red and she was screaming from the amazing pleasure he was bringing to her gushing pussy. He slid two fingers into her tight ass and she lost her mind. The vibrations were surging through his body and onto the tip of his tongue. Red went ballistic with the sensations on her clit. Her pussy was in free flow and Jim was drinking the love from her hot twat.

Holly had Jim deep in her throat, which was tingling wildly as her lips and tongue lavished delicious pleasure onto him. Holly was right about this. He had never experienced anything like this in his life before. Holly's lips were silky smooth and her throat was like velvet. He wanted to cum but he didn't want this to end. Red was cumming so hard and Jim was soaked with her lust. Holly released Jim and pulled Red down. They switched places and Jim dove into Holly with a lust that was unimaginable.

Red impaled herself on his cock, cupping his vibrating balls against her pretty face. Jim lost his mind when Holly began squirting onto and into his open mouth. She was cumming harder than he had ever seen before. She flooded his mouth incessantly and that did it for Jim. He closed his eyes and his cock became a cannon exploding into Red's hot mouth. She sucked him and he kept spurting. Her lips caressed him; her tongue stroked him and he kept cumming.

In the living room, Debbie was face deep in Tina's hot twat while Ted had his cock fully in Debbie's sweet ass sliding in and out with a luxurious rhythm and she loved the feeling. Tina's pussy tasted sweet on her tongue. Debbie was cupping her breasts and Tina was soaking her face copiously. Ted was swinging his cock in and out of Debbie and she was cumming like a racehorse. Ted felt so good in her ass. Ted kept stroking and Debbie clamped her entire body onto his precious dick. The orgasm that hit her was overwhelming and wonderful. Tina came repeatedly and Debbie drank her down. Debbie collapsed blissfully.

Rose walked behind the bar and started making drinks. She was laughing and smirking at Debbie who was seriously having trouble focusing. "I'm not sure who the bigger slut is, Red, Holly or you. God that was hot to watch Deb. Have I told you today I love you?"

"Several times, actually but don't stop. I love hearing you say it darling. From what I've seen, you've been pretty busy yourself."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers