The Screamer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
313 Followers

The architect arrived and the meeting was short. They showed him their sketches and he told them he would have a quote for them early next week.

Tuesday morning they arrived at the airport as the Gulfstream was pulling up to the terminal. The doors open up and four women walked down the steps. Jill followed and then another woman came down the stairs. Holly, Red and Nancy started bouncing up and down. The next person off the plane was a very good-looking man that the girls had never seen. Gary was the last to leave the jet and the girls rushed to kiss him. He hugged and kissed them lovingly.

He walked them over to the rest of the party and introduced them to Tammy, Bobbi, Tia and JoJo. These women would be working at the house. Gary said they were friends from a long time ago and he hired them. Gary then smiled and Mark stepped towards the girls.

"You must be Rose, Debbie and Wendy. Hello, I'm Mark Banner. It is a pleasure to meet you. I've heard some wonderful things about the three of you. Allow me to introduce Dani McRae, my private secretary."

"Well, this is certainly an unexpected pleasure Mark, we have heard lots of good things about you too," Debbie said.

Mark looked up and saw the trio rushing towards him. Holly, Red and Nancy kissed him and then grabbed Gary too. They started to load the motorhome when Gary said they were not leaving yet. A second Gulfstream had just landed and pulled up to the terminal. A gorgeous blonde woman and two stunning black women deplaned and walked toward the group.

Gary turned and kissed each of these women and did the introductions. He introduced Michelle as Mark's Personal Assistant and then Lori as the head of Mark's entertainment division and finally, Diane who the girls recognized immediately as Gary's top lingerie model.

The planes taxied away from the terminal and headed to the hangers. Gary and Mark loaded everything and Gary took the coach over to the hangers. Instructions were given to the ground crew and the four pilots came aboard as well. Gary introduced Jeff, Alan, Tom and Jack to the girls. He headed home.

Things were chaotic for the first hour and everyone met by the pool for drinks.

Gary told Tammy, Bobbi, Tia and JoJo that they were going to be staying in the main house for the first couple of weeks. He had some changes he wanted to make to their home but they wouldn't be ready for a while.

This was their first opportunity to talk privately since he picked them up in Jacksonville. "Okay, you son of a bitch, talk to us? Did you win the freakin lottery or what?

Gary started to laugh. "What's the matter baby? Is this too much for you?"

He walked over and took Tammy in his arms. "I've missed all of you so much. It's been a far too long." He kissed Tammy deeply and she returned that kiss with fire. He kissed Bobbi, Tia and JoJo as well. All four women were very happy to be there.

"Are you going to answer me? What is going on? Who owned that plane and this house?" Tammy asked him.

"I do dear. Actually, I owned all of this way back when too. Have you ever heard of D'Orgasmic Lingerie?"

"Sure, I've heard of it. They have the sexiest clothes but I could never afford any of it. It is definitely not in my price range but I can hope someday."

"Well, that someday will happen later this week. You will all have the complete line of Clothing, Lingerie and Slutwear. You see my dear sweet friends, I own the company."

"Damn Gary, it doesn't surprise me. Everything you ever said to me was true, even if someone around here didn't believe you," Bobbi giggled.

JoJo and Tia agreed.

"Alright, so I am the dumb cunt that didn't believe that you could make my pussy sing with joy. I knew you wanted me and I wanted you too but I was just too damned stupid to trust you," Tammy said.

"We told you Tammy," Tia said. "The first night he made love to me I told you that you had to go in there and fuck this man because you'll never have anything like him again."

"I told you the same thing," JoJo said. "I stood right there when Bobbi told you no man had ever made her cum that hard before in her life. Would you listen? No, and now you know he wanted you from the day he checked in. I have no idea why either. You have no tits and you have this bite me bitch attitude. This one always baffled my brain."

"You don't complain when I tell you to bite me now bitch, do you?" Tammy purred.

"I am so glad nothing has changed. I really have missed you," Gary said.

Bobbi looked at Gary and asked, "I'm confused hon, of all those gorgeous women, which one is yours?"

"It is like this, Rose, Debbie and Wendy live with me. Holly, Red and Nancy are very special friends. Jill is my private secretary and one of my closest friends, in bed and out of bed. Michelle, Lori, Dani and Diane are also playmates. Yes, I sleep with them all."

Tia looked disappointed, "I guess there is no room in your life for any of us then."

"How many times do I have to ask you this, when you left Brazil, did you leave your head at the airport? I sure as hell hope not because I brought you here to work, to play, and to start living a very nice life. You will get to play with all of us. Those women love pussy and since I am the only one right now that knows this, you have beautiful bodies, hearts and minds. There will be a place for all of us to enjoy each other."

Tia walked towards him, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him again. "I am so pleased to hear that. I didn't want to be left out."

"There is one thing you need to know. Most of the men you'll find here are bi as well. I hope that doesn't bother you."

"That doesn't bother us one bit Gary, actually, it gets my pussy juicy just thinking about it. I just know one thing; you had better be very thirsty when you get into my pussy baby. I have had countless wet orgasms thinking about those nights back in Jacksonville." Tammy said.

"I'm ready too ladies. When I look back on my time in Jacksonville, I had a blast, thanks to you. That is why you're here. I've missed you and my women will thrill you. We have many wild parties and now that I'm here, I want you to know that you are always invited. You did bring your high heels didn't you? When you hear me say, 'house rules', it means that you are to be naked wearing only heels. That also means it is a free for all. Fuck whomever you want to. I have a feeling; there may be a party later today. I've been away and I know my women. Anyway, get comfortable and join us by the pool in a few minutes. I need a drink. Oh, house rules are in effect effective right now."

Gary walked into his bedroom and smiled. Rose, Debbie and Wendy were waiting for him.

"How was your trip baby? How is Jeremy?" Debbie asked.

"It was long and sad. It wasn't our usual wild fuck 'til you drop trip. Jeremy is taking this very hard as we all are. Even his own staff gave him space. Anyway, Mark and I had Jill and Dani so we were okay. I'm just glad to be home. Damn, I missed you. Sounds like you had a good time while I was away."

"Darling, we held auditions. We figured that you weren't having such a good time in Thailand so Holly decided to hold auditions and well, we think we have found a good group. They have all been certified," Wendy smirked as she kissed his neck.

"They have all been certified. Oh, that's interesting. Let me guess, Red and Holly did the certifications? Who was the first to be certified?" Gary laughed.

"That would be me," Rose blushed. "I had a good time baby. I just wish you had been here,"

"I wish I had been too. I would have much rather been here than in Thailand. I need a drink. House rules ladies; Mark and I need some relief."

He walked to the pool and saw Red and Holly sitting by the pool. Red brought him up to speed on her progress on the house. She told him that the girls had decided they didn't want to have their rooms enlarged and he was good with that. She told him the architect would have the landscape and outdoor lighting plan and quote ready very soon. The major renovations would start within a week. Gary was pleased. Red left to make a couple of phone calls and Mark sat down joining Gary and Holly.

Everyone was to assembling by the pool bar and Rose was making drinks. Tammy walked over to the bar. She was immediately appraised by Rose, Debbie and Wendy. Her tiny black body was perfectly proportioned. Her small, firm 32B's were topped with tiny perfectly shaped nipples looked lovely. Tammy definitely was a good-looking woman.

"This answers one question," Wendy said as she kissed Tammy and ran her hands over her pretty tits.

"What question is that Wendy?"

"We were surprised that Gary hired staff while flying to Thailand. When Holly heard Jacksonville, she put two and two together. Now we can see why he had so much fun when he was there. You're perfect."

"Perfectly stupid is more like it. He was doing the others and I didn't think he'd be interested in me. He told me he was and I didn't believe him. Finally, I relented and it was the best sex I've ever had in my life. Unfortunately, I only had the pleasure for two weeks. Then he was gone," Tammy, said.

Rose walked from behind the bar and hugged Tammy. She hooked a finger under her chin and raised her pretty face. "I can definitely relate to that. You are going to fit in around here dear. Welcome to our home." Rose kissed her and asked her to take three Rum Runners to Gary, Holly and Mark.

Tammy took the tray and walked over to where they were sitting. As she was setting the drinks down, Mark asked, "How are things at the Broad Walk Holly?"

Before Holly could respond, Tammy looked at Holly and asked, "Are you Holly Jackson from Boca Raton?"

"Yes Tammy, have we met before?"

"No, not until today Holly but you know my cousin. She used to work for you."

"Who is your cousin?"

"Linda Langford is her name. She told me so much about you. She moved back to Orlando but she is having a hell of a time getting a job. This recession is hurting everyone."

"Ohmigod, Linda is your cousin. I love her. Gary, Mark, you have to meet this girl. She is fucking gorgeous, not to mention she is delicious. She is Beyonce's double. She is a Cordon Bleu chef. She is funny and she is a hellcat in bed. Tammy, do you have her phone number? I'd love to talk to her," Holly said.

"Let me go get it. I'll be right back." Tammy left and Holly continued.

"Before I forget, I'll show you later but I took the time to inventory the food. I ordered and received everything you'll need for at least a month. Everything you love is here Gary. I hope you didn't mind but I figured I would get that out of the way."

"Holly, I love you. Thank you. Now I just have to move the booze from Debbie's apartment and we'll be good to go."

"Think again Charlie Brown, It is all here, the bars are stocked and the rest is in the storeroom. The kegs are full and the fridges are full of beer too. The only thing you need to do is move the rest of your clothes. I know you would want to go through the Carters personal stuff first. Other than that, you are good to go."

"Gary, I told you that you should have married this woman. She is indispensable," Mark, laughed.

"I can't afford her, you marry her Mark."

"Marry me, fuck that. Just fuck me the way you usually do and I'll be happy as hell. Mark, this cocksucker hit the mother lode. You haven't had the opportunity yet but his women are the best you'll ever have and that includes Red and me. They are fantastic."

Mark looked over to the bar and watched as Wendy, Debbie and Rose poured drinks and got to know the others. "I can see that. They definitely are spectacular. I know why you sold your folks house. This one is much better for our lifestyle. I just didn't think we'd be back here this soon. On a lighter note, I found some things I thought I had lost."

"What did you find Mark?" Gary asked him.

"My ball cap Jimmy Buffett signed the last time I was in Key West. I have searched all over for it but I thought it was gone. Maggie must have put it in my dresser. It's good to be back here. Anyway, tell me about the club Holly," Mark replied.

"The last two years have been brutal Mark. Down in Boca, most of the good restaurants have closed. I've been lucky. Of the restaurants that have stayed in business, their numbers are down thirty percent. They are established and they could weather the storm. My numbers were only down twelve percent and I'm doing okay. It has been a struggle but that is the reason I wanted to talk to you Gary. The one thing I've learned from you two is to strike while the iron is hot. I have been thinking that now would be a good time to open a restaurant here in Orlando. I was wondering if you'd be interested in giving me a loan Gary."

Gary looked at Mark and they both smiled. "What did I tell you Mark?"

"You told me she was psychic. I said she was one of the hottest women on earth. I told you she could make a grown man cry from pure unbridled bliss. I said her pussy needed to be enshrined in the pussy hall of fame but I didn't think she was psychic. Apparently I was wrong."

"What are you two bozo's talking about?"

"Well, let me run something past you Holly. We have just spent the last day and a half working on something that we think would be terrific but we want your opinion. It is funny because you've been the topic of our conversations since we left Bangkok.

For starters, yes, you have your financing. There is no question about that. Mark and I will finance anything you want. You didn't even have to ask. You should have known that. We have an idea that just might blow you away. Did you hear about the changes at Mark's firm?"

"Yes, I get all the trade magazines. I saw the announcements. It should be good for you Mark."

"It already has been good and that is what we needed to talk to you about."

Gary went on. "Do you remember we talked about opening a series of upscale Diners a few years ago? The Diner would be opened 24/7, have a fabulous menu, full on premises bakery. Well, what would happen if you took a super Diner and put it in a complex that had two nightclubs and a D'Orgasmic Clubwear Super Store? The clubs would be opened legal hours. One club would be a regular dance club and the other one would be the perfect Country Bar."

"We have given this some serious thought Holly," Mark explained. "What is most important is that we want to highlight young, local talent. We want to have an area in each club, just like the VIP area's in the Strip Clubs where we can bring in record company people to watch the acts without them knowing that they are in the house."

"We need you to spearhead this thing. We know you can handle this, we just need to know if you are interested in it," Gary said.

"Interested, you delicious son of a bitch, I just had an orgasm. Yes, I am interested. I have one question though, what changed to bring this on?"

Michelle and Lori had been watching from the bar. They walked over and Lori looked at Holly and smiled. "I changed the equation Holly. When Mark made the offer to me, we talked about what we'd be doing. Mark handles athletes worldwide. My forte has been models and actors. In the first week, I was contacted by several top name music stars who wanted different representation. That number has grown dramatically. They cover all genres of the music business but the country stars are already signing with me."

"What we want to do to start dear is to open one in Orlando and the other in Las Vegas. Real Estate is cheap right now. That is a major factor. We can save millions by doing exactly what you said, 'strike while the iron is hot'. We can buy wonderful properties for pennies on the dollar. The goal is to use all of our resources to make this a massive success. I can see you becoming very wealthy in a short period of time Holly," Gary told her. He waved the girls over to join them.

Gary quickly explained what was happening and they thought that this was a great idea. "I'm glad you said that because we want the three of you to handle the Clubwear Stores. If we go through with this, I will be expanding our Slutwear line by adding a complete line of western styled clubwear that will turn the cowboys wild. Are the three of you into working with us on this?"

Wendy was the first to respond. "Oh damn, you had better believe it. This sounds like fun and I can see the place being very successful." Debbie and Rose agreed and looked at Holly who had this wicked smile on her face. They knew what was going through her twisted mind and they wanted to see Gary and Mark's reaction.

"Holly, here is the deal. Thirty-two cities have NFL teams. Most of them also have NBA teams and the NHL as well. That is a good base to start with. We think that having a complex in each of these cities would be great, as the fans would get to meet and get to know the players. That will only build the business all the way around. Hell, the hottest female country star, Carrie Underwood, just married an NHL star. The fan base is huge. We can tap into that and also, with the music stars we sign, we can also provide a venue for their charity fundraising," Mark said.

"How did we go from two places to thirty-two?" Holly asked incredulously.

"Well, that is the base we are starting with. It's not going to happen overnight but it is a good start. Holly, you know us. Go big or go home. That has always been our motto. Gary's been running D'Orgasmic for many years. He's done it quietly but he has made it very successful. He has great people in place to do everything that needs doing. My business is exploding too. Together, we are sitting on a lot of cash and we want to do something important. We want to start putting people back to work. We want to start with just the two locations until after the Supreme Court rules on Obamacare. If that is thrown out, then we want to go full steam ahead."

Lori hung up her cell and walked over to Mark. "Stand up." He did and she threw her arms around his naked frame and he loved the crush of her tits against his skin. Lori kissed him deeply and passionately. She turned to Gary and did the same. Everyone was watching this gorgeous woman as she kissed him deeply. She knelt and took Gary's cock deep in her throat. She sucked him and then turned and did the same to Mark. She stood up and sighed.'

"Gary, you haven't met her yet but the kiss was from Aleka. She said she was sorry she couldn't be here to deliver it to the two of you in person. The blowjob, well, that teaser was from me. I just couldn't wait."

Everyone laughed loudly.

"Well Holly, what do you think of the idea? The Broad Walk is a concern. We don't want you to let that suffer. We just want you to be involved. Red and Nancy will be doing the interiors of the clubs and the designs of the stores. Finally, we will all be together doing what we love."

"That did it for me. I was trying to think how Red and Nancy could be involved. That just makes everything perfect. I have qualified staff in Boca. They handle everything already. I can do this."

"Well, you will need to find some people to train for the first two restaurants. I'll leave that up to you," Gary said.

"I have some people in mind Gary. Would you like to meet them?" Holly was looking at Wendy and Debbie who were smirking broadly. Rose just giggled aloud.

"Sure, when did you want to set up a meeting?" Gary asked.

"Would today work for you? I just bet they are waiting for my call," Holly said as she hit speed dial.

Jim answered and she walked away from the group. She gave him instructions and told him to call her back with the names and license numbers of the vehicles that would be coming. Tammy gave her Linda's phone number and she called her. Linda agreed to come out to meet her friends. Jim called back and gave her the information and she relayed that to the gate.

Liquor69
Liquor69
313 Followers