The Screamer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They will be here in an hour. Linda will be here in a half hour. She is someone you need to look at to be your private chef. She graduated from Miami Cordon Bleu and I polished her. She is fantastic. You'll love her food. You can put her to the test today. I think she will surprise you."

"Sounds great," Gary, said as he dove into the pool.

Holly asked Tammy and the girls to move the lounge chairs around on the patio to make a large vacant space. Rose walked up behind Holly and kissed her neck.

"Are you doing what I think you are? Are we going to get dressed too?" Rose asked.

"That is the plan. Tell Red and Nancy. Let's surprise them. I think this will blow them away. Do you know how the sound system works here?"

"Nancy does. I'll get her."

Gary swam to the edge of the pool. Mark swam up and Gary looked at him. "Do you want to talk about Cherry?"

"There is nothing to talk about. She freaked out on me when I had Fox News on the TV. I had no idea that she was such an ideologue. She left Vegas in a huff and I've had no contact with her. She told me she could not continue a relationship with anyone with conservative values. It was great while it lasted but now, it is over. That's all I can tell you."

"Well, if she doesn't like your values, she sure as hell wouldn't like mine. Put it away Mark, there are so many women out there. I know that you are in love with her but there is nothing to be gained by wishing she would change her views. People like that have been brainwashed by the liberal media and they honestly believe they know the truth. You'll never change her."

"I know Gar, I know. You are the only one who has said it though. I am in love with her."

"That's bullshit Banner. Every one of us knew it in Hawaii. That is why we pressured you into sleeping with her. Dammit, I'm sorry Mark," Michelle said as she swam up behind him. "I hate to see you hurting like this."

Holly walked out onto the pool deck and everyone did a double take. The woman with her was a dead ringer for Beyonce Knowles. Gary got out of the pool and Holly introduced them.

"Looks like I am a tad overdressed for this interview," Linda said as she appraised Gary's nakedness approvingly.

"I must tell you Linda, this is the first job interview I've ever conducted in the nude myself but I was reassured that you wouldn't be offended."

Gary looked past her and saw Tammy's elegant naked body approaching. She was carrying a drink in her hand. Linda did not see her.

"That Holly, you know you can't believe a single word that comes out of her mouth Gary. She tells tales from school."

The drink passed over her shoulder while soft feminine lips kissed Linda's neck. "Holly only said you were skilled and delicious. I'm the one who was telling tales," Tammy laughed.

Linda turned and saw her cousin's naked body and she stopped dead in her tracks. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Do you remember me telling you about the man I kinda sorta fell in total lust with years ago?" Tammy smiled.

"Yeah, I remember, what about him?"

"Linda, I want you to meet Gary, the absolute best man you'll ever know."

"That's only because she hasn't had me yet," Mark yelled from the edge of the pool.

"Do them together and your life will never be the same again," Michelle giggled. "I do know what I'm talking about girlfriend."

Gary and Linda talked for quite a while when all of a sudden Boot Scootin Boogie came on the sound system. Gary looked at the patio doors and a lone woman was standing there starting to dance.

"Cherry?" Mark exclaimed. Gary looked at Mark and then at Michelle.

"That is not Cherry Mark. She looks a lot like her though," Michelle said as many more people danced out of the house and onto the patio.

Red came from the left and Nancy the right. Debbie, Wendy and Red danced out and joined the line dance. Everyone was dressed in sexy country garb and Gary's jaw dropped. Holly danced through the center of the group and grabbed the black-haired bombshell and they danced to the front. Together, the group danced to three songs.

Holly led Gary and Mark in the introductions. The new people were just as adorable as the ones they had partied with last week. When they got to Ronnie, Holly introduced her to Gary and when she turned to Mark, Ronnie said, "I know who you are. You're Mark Banner. I saw you with Cherry Anderson at the Pro Bowl. She is a very lucky woman."

Mark looked at her and then to Gary. "You bear a very strong resemblance to Cherry. Just to put your mind at ease, Cherry and I are not a couple anymore. I will say this; you sure know how to dance. I look forward to getting to know you better."

"Well, I'll be damned. What are the odds of that happening?" Mark said. He told Michelle and Lori what Ronnie had said.

Gary sat there smiling. He looked over and saw Tammy talking to Linda. "Excuse me; I have to talk to Linda."

He joined the two women and as he was sitting down, he noticed that Linda was sitting there, naked wearing nothing but her high heels. Gary examined her body and his cock stirred instantly. She was spectacular, gorgeous and very sexy.

"Considering that you've somehow learned my house rules, should I take this as a sign that you are considering my offer?"

"I can't think of a better recommendation than what Holly said. Add to that, Tammy has been gushing over you for ten years. Now I see why she has been so horny. Yes Gary, I'll take the job. When would you like me to start?"

Holly called them over. She had been talking to the group and when they came up, Holly said, "Chef's stand over there; Restaurant Management, over here please." The group split and Holly counted thirty-six people. There were eighteen chefs and an equal number of management people. Holly smiled at those numbers. They fit her plan perfectly.

"Gary, we have eighteen chefs here," Holly said.

"You're pretty, you're cute as hell and you're one great piece of ass darling but you can't count. We have twenty-two chefs here. Last time I looked, I was a chef and so was Mark. I may be wrong but I think you are a chef and I know that Linda is my new personal chef."

Holly grabbed Linda and kissed her. "Congratulations darling. Linda was my protégé in Boca. I am so happy for you. Your first assignment is dinner for fifty-seven very horny people. I'll show everyone the kitchen and I want to talk to you for a bit before you get ready to prepare dinner. After dinner, it is party time. Once dinner is prepared, house rules apply. I'll explain our 'house rules' inside for those who don't know yet."

Holly took them into the kitchen. She handed each chef their uniforms and told everyone she wanted to talk to them.

"Do you remember last week when I told you that something good might just be right around the corner?"

She spent the next half hour laying out a plan for them to chew on. The looks on all of their faces ranged from shock to disbelief but they were smiling so widely.

Linda and Holly went through the kitchen and they created a menu that would be lovely. Everyone was assigned tasks and they all went to work. Food was prepared and tables were set up and set.

Gary and Mark sipped their drinks and laughed loudly. "I wonder what she would have pulled off if we gave her something hard to do. Did she just put the management in place for at least six restaurants and clubs?" Gary said.

"Every time I see that woman, she blows me away. No one should be that competent and sexy at the same time," Michelle said.

"Every time I see her, she blows me," Mark giggled. "Michelle, you're as sexy as any woman alive and you're just as competent. Neither Gary nor I would ever consider surrounding ourselves with incompetent women. Each one of you is special, lovable and fucking hot. Just remember that, all of you," Mark was emphatic.

"He's just saying that because no one is sucking his cock," Dani purred. "Dinner won't be ready for a while, I'm fucking horny. Who wants little ole me?"

Wendy and Rose were sitting next to Gary and Debbie was sitting at his feet. Debbie began to lick Gary to life and Wendy and Rose were all over him. It had been a long week away from him.

Mark had Red and Michelle on him. Lori grabbed Jack and Tom and she was already throat deep in cock. Dani, Diane and Jill grabbed Jeff and Alan and went to town.

The sun felt good on their naked flesh and the breeze cooled them as they spent an hour gloriously loving each other.

Gary's girls were insatiable and they showed how much they had missed their man. Rose was emotional as her body shook from his loving. They loved him missed him a lot.

Linda took charge and the young chefs showed her how good they were. Holly knew she was missing some fabulous loving but right now she was more interested in what was happening in the kitchen. Jim looked at her and she walked over to him. She kissed him and whispered in his ear, "Are you surprised baby?"

"Shocked is more like it. This house is awesome. What is up with Gary owning all of this, I mean is all this for real? I have a million questions."

"Yes my love, this is all very real. Get used to it. You and I have a lot to discuss. I have some ideas hopefully you will enjoy a lot. After you have fucked my brains out tonight, we'll talk. Then you can fuck my brains out again. How does that sound?"

"It sounds wonderful to me. Don't you want to get it on with Gary and Mark?"

"I plan on it Jim. Before this week is over, we'll have fucked everyone here and many of them several times darling. The fun has only just begun."

The management staff had the tables set, the wine had been chilled and the food was ready and served.

Everyone raved at the dinner. The food was wonderful and Gary took his glass and stood. "My compliments to the chefs, you did an excellent job. This meal is fabulous." He looked to Linda and winked.

Dinner was cleared just as the sun was setting. Everyone walked down to the dock and watched the sunset. Jim walked up to Gary and just stood there shaking his head. "I'm at the point where nothing about you surprises me anymore."

"What did I do this time Jim?"

"Oh, not much other than hanging with the most gorgeous women I've ever seen in my life, owning one of the hottest companies and all this too. Next thing you'll tell me is that you have your own private jet somewhere."

"It is a Gulfstream 550 Jim and it is in the hanger at Orlando Executive," Rose said as she put her arms around Gary and leaned over and kissed Jim. Mark has one too."

"Mark has two actually," Lori said as she came up to them. "I get to fly all around the world on that one. It is a little smaller but it works for me. Welcome to the world of the rich and famous Jim." She looked him up and down and smiled. "It is going to be fun getting to know you."

"Jim, I have to warn you about Lori," Mark said as he joined the group. "She is one of the best cocksuckers on earth. Her lips are fantastic."

"Mark, Jim is not too bad at that himself. He sure did me perfectly the last time we were together," Gary laughed. "He's got a nice technique. You'll love him Mark."

"Jim, you and Lori should have a suck-off. That would be interesting," Rose, quipped. "Of course, since every guy here is bi, there could be a lot of competition."

"Everyone is bi? Damn Gary, this does sound like a party." Mark laughed.

The kitchen had been cleaned and everyone was observing house rules again. As they all walked to the house, Tammy was waiting by the pool. She walked up to him and looked at Rose. "I hope you don't mind but I've been waiting ten years for this. She pushed him down on the chaise and crawled up on his face.

"My pussy has been so deprived of your lovely tongue. No man has given me as much pleasure as you did. I dream about you all the time. Lick my pussy Gary and make me cum as you did before. My pussy is so ready for your hot tongue. That feels so good. More baby, more, I need you to use that magic tongue and make me yours again. I want this more than I can ever tell you," Tammy whispered.

"While you are doing that darling, I am going to suck your beautiful cock," Bobbi purred. "When I am done, I am going to ride this cock so sweetly. You always did love my black ass didn't you baby?"

Mark looked around and saw that many people were already getting busy. Wendy walked up to Mark and offered him a drink. He took it and looked at her. "I'll say one thing about my buddy. He sure has good taste in women. Wendy, Rose, Debbie and you are spectacular women."

"Thank you Mark, we taste pretty good too. I can tell you one thing. We've heard rumors about the two of you. We want to find out if they are true."

"What rumors are those Wendy?"

"I think you know, come with me." They walked to the end of the bar where Rose and Debbie were waiting. They took him into the house and discovered that the rumors were indeed true. Mark and Gary were damned near identical in bed. Mark, as expected, made love to them. He was kind, tender and delicious. Each woman was treated to long, lovely orgasms and spectacular loving.

"Wow, you three are simply wonderful. I knew something was up with him because he went twelve days without calling me. That never happens. Now I know why. If I had the three of you in my life, I would never call him," Mark laughed. "This won't be the last time we do this. I can't wait until you all come out to Vegas. We'll have a blast."

Wendy pushed him back on the bed and dropped her perfect pussy onto his lips. Rose and Debbie began to lick his cock deliciously.

"Mark, we are so glad you approve. Now, would you please fuck our brains out? Oh, your tongue feels so good. He's good girls; he is so very good. Damn Mark don't stop. Yes, that's it. You're going to have me cumming again," Wendy purred.

Rose had his cock in her throat and her tongue was sliding under him, milking him and loving the feel of his hard cock between her lips. Debbie was licking his balls and her finger was tracing his ass lovingly.

Rose offered his cock to Debbie and she took him greedily. Her tender lips circled his cock and she loved the feel of him between her lips. She had to admit, both men were extraordinary and great in bed. She sucked him deep and thrilled at the texture of his cock as it slid into her throat. She pulled him from her throat and slid him into her hot twat. Rose began to lick her clit while Mark sank deep inside her.

Wendy was on fire from the pleasure Mark's tongue was giving her. Debbie was bouncing on him while Rose licked his balls and Debbie's hot slit. Rose would lick his cock as it entered her, her clit while he was buried and his balls repeatedly. Mark loved this and his tongue showed his appreciation as Wendy exploded and gushed onto his lips.

Debbie exploded on Mark's shaft and her body closed tight over him. She rocked, bounced and shook as the waves of passion swept over her. Rose pulled her from him and sank her lovely Asian pussy onto his rock hard cock. She rode him and began to vibrate her pussy, which drove Mark wild. Debbie replaced Wendy on Mark's face and she loved his oral presentation. She was cumming in seconds and he was drinking her down. Rose was cumming on his cock and Debbie was drenching his face lovingly. Wendy was regaining her strength after the mind numbing orgasm Mark had given her. She needed his cock and she needed it now.

Debbie came one more time on Marks face and was replaced by Rose's hot, wet pussy. Debbie lay next to Mark and began to stroke his body while whispering in his ear.

"Doesn't Rose taste sweet Mark? I love the taste of her pussy. That's it Wendy, slide your sweet, tight pussy onto Mark's lovely cock. She is so tight isn't she Mark. She has such a great body but her pussy is fantastic. Gary loves how tight she is. I wish I had a cock just so I could slide my dick into her and fuck her for hours. Rose loves it when you lick her clit like that. That is how Gary does it and it drives us all wild. I could watch your cock slide into Wendy for hours. Don't you just love it when she starts to cum? The way she clamps down on your cock and rides you is special isn't it. Are you ready to cum baby? Ride his cock Wendy. Shove your tongue deep into Rose Mark. She loves to ride a tongue. Promise me one thing Mark, when you cum, cum on our tongues. We want to look up into your eyes when you blow your sweet loads onto our lips."

Wendy and Rose both exploded at Debbie's words. They were riding Mark spectacularly. Mark was very close and they all knew it. He stood and they knelt. His cock ran across their lips and their tongues grazed him sweetly. The women looked up and met his gaze. His cock erupted and streams of his hot, white seed roped onto their tongues. His balls lifted and he kept cumming. Their lovely faces drank in his cum and they began to lick and suck the rest from his hot cock. They licked each others face and lips and swallowed every drop. Wendy went to move and Debbie dove onto her left tit. A lovely pearl had landed there and Debbie was not one to waste anything that good.

"Son of a bitch, you three are so fucking hot. I'll be damned, you really are smokin," Mark smiled as Rose pulled him from her lips again.

"You are everything you were made out to be Mark. We figured Holly, Red and Nancy wouldn't steer us wrong. They were right; you and Gary are amazingly similar. Are you sure, you aren't twins?" Rose said as she leaned in to kiss Mark one more time. They headed back to the pool.

Bodies were everywhere, cocks were being consumed and pussies pounded. Gary was just finishing up with Tammy, Bobbi, JoJo and Tia. They were all sprawled on the double chaise.

Tammy was whispering in his ear. "Darling, I have a couple of questions. Are your girls going to be mad if they find us fucking you? We don't want to cause any problems. I mean, seriously, I could fuck you non-stop for the next five years and I am serious about that."

"No Tammy, they won't be angry. If anything, they will lick your clit while my cock is sliding into you. What is the next question?"

"Do you remember the conversation we had the day before I finally came to you?"

JoJo was listening and sucking his cock. She passed his cock back to Tia who stretched her gorgeous Brazilian lips over his cock waiting for his response.

"Do you mean the day you told me that you hadn't slept for a week? That was the day you told me the man you were with would never go anywhere near your pussy. He wanted you to suck his cock and then he wanted to fuck you and that was it. You also told me, if I remember correctly, that you had made up your mind to come over here and just let me have a go at it. Is that the conversation you're talking about?"

"That was ten years ago and yes, dammit, that was word for word what I had said. How did you remember that?" Tammy said incredulously.

"It was a conversation I've relived many times over the years. Then, you showed up and it was a fabulous night. I never forgot the first time I held your tiny naked body in my arms. That first kiss was electrifying and when I first tasted your pussy, I was in heaven. For the record, you are just as gorgeous today, ten years later. You told me that was the very first time you had ever had a tongue touch you. I know that I have never had anyone cum as hard as you did that night. I couldn't get enough of your pussy. When you sucked my cock, it was perfect and when I fucked you, I was breathless. Hell Tammy, a man doesn't forget that. I can also tell you that it was the same for Bobbi, Tia, and JoJo. Each one of you is special to me. We clicked and you made my time over there a real joy."

"You did something to me that night that was the sexiest thing I had ever experienced before or since. You licked my asshole. I wanted to ask you to do it again but I didn't dare. I later found out that you not only licked their asses but you've fucked them as well. Do you think that someday, you'll fuck my ass? No man has ever touched my ass. You licked it and the memory of that has given me so many delicious orgasms but now, I would really love it if you would take your time and fuck my ass."