The Screamer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will darling. I will do that and give you the best orgasm you've ever had in your entire life."

Tia passed his cock back to JoJo who inhaled it completely.

"Tammy, let me tell you something darling. I couldn't help but overhear you. When he does, he will give you an orgasm that will make you cry from pure pleasure. He is, simply the best man on this earth. He is the best friend and lover any woman could ever want or have," Wendy said. "One more thing, your question about what would we do if we found you fucking him, girls, let's show them."

Rose and Debbie came over and joined Wendy in spreading JoJo, Bobbi and Tia's legs. Gary's women began to lick their lovely pussies. Tammy climbed onto Gary's face and she moaned as his tongue worked his magic on her splendid twat.

"Girls, please don't be mad when I say this but I love you Gary. Please don't ever stop licking my pussy. Oh yes, I've wanted this for so long. It has been far too long and I need this."

Gary's girls reacted to her words by licking harder and letting them know they understood. Gary lifted Tammy up and slid his tongue to her tight hot ass. He circled her tight pucker with his wet tongue. Tammy gasped and began to shiver. He rimmed her lusciously and then he flattened his tongue and took long, broad strokes across her hot ass.

"Fuck, this feels so good. Yes, do it again. I'm cumming and this feels so good. Oh, lick my tight asshole Gary darling, oh, this is so good."

Gary tightened his tongue and brought the tip to her tight pucker. He lifted her tiny ass and dropped her onto his tongue. She felt him enter her and he wiggled his tongue. Tammy lost her mind.

"Fuck, you have your tongue in my ass. Oh baby, Oh fuck my hot tight black asshole. Ohmigod, oh damn, I'm cumming baby. My pussy is gushing darling. Fuck my ass with your tongue. Nothing has ever felt like this before."

Rose had been licking Bobbi and she motioned for Bobbi to get on Gary's cock. She ran into the house and came back to the sounds of both women cumming like crazy. Rose lit the bong and handed it to Tammy. Tammy's eyes grew wide when she saw it and she took several long, full pulls before Rose took it and handed it to Tia.

Rose slowed Gary down and she handed the lube to Wendy who lubed Tammy's ass. She snaked her finger into her asshole and made sure she was well lubed. Bobbi moved and Wendy lubed Gary's cock. She looked at Tammy who was feeling the effects of the bong. Wendy kissed her deeply and then produced the mirror. Tammy inhaled the three large lines Wendy had given her. Gary turned her around and kissed her. She whispered in Tammy's ear for a minute and asked her if she understood. Tammy indicated that she did.

Gary kissed her again and Debbie positioned Gary's cock at Tammy's asshole. He held her hips and she felt the head of his cock stretch her ass wide. Gary took his time and entered her very slowly. Her tight ass dropped onto him and eventually, the head of his cock was inside her. She was breathing heavily and he felt himself at her tight ring. Wendy whispered in her ear and she nodded. She bore down, the ring opened, and she fell onto his cock. She gasped, moaned and Gary held her tight. Her body adjusted slowly and he was gentle and patient.

Her body adjusted and Gary began to stroke his long cock into her. Each stroke brought long, lovely moans of total ecstasy and Tammy was losing her mind. Wendy and Debbie began to stroke her back and her ass. Tammy arched her back and each woman began to lick her beautiful nipples. Gary's hands lifted and dropped her onto his cock and Tammy's pussy was gushing profusely. Rose leaned in and began to touch her clit. Tammy exploded and Gary started fucking her in earnest. Rose manipulated her hard nub and each touch sent Tammy off again. Her body had never experienced anything like this and she was losing any sense of composure. Her nipples were being licked and pulled sweetly.

This was drawing a crowd and Gary slowed everything to a stop. He saw Mark standing there and he held Tammy tight. He kissed her and licked her neck. Gary whispered in her ear and Tammy was spun around. Gary's cock was still in her ass and she was panting when she felt Gary's hands begin to stroke her stomach and her breasts. Tammy started to purr and he didn't move his cock one bit. His hands moved to her lovely pussy lips and he opened her up with his fingers.

Mark stepped in and ran his long cock along her brilliant pink slit and his cock began to slide into Tammy. She looked at this gorgeous man and realized he was going to fuck her too. She wrapped an arm around his neck and he slid into her, his cock riding atop Gary's fabulous cock. They began to stroke and Tammy was wild with desire. Nothing could compare to this.

Rose loaded the mirror and Tammy inhaled deeply. The men began again and Tammy was floating somewhere between the moon and the stars. They were exquisite together and it was obvious they had a lot of experience together. Their cocks stroked in total harmony with one another. The pleasure they were bringing to Tammy was by far more than any woman could ever hope to receive.

Tammy was moaning and screaming as her tiny body was quaking from the massive orgasms surging through her tiny body. Jim walked up and Gary reached up and stroked his lovely cock. He pulled Jim to Tammy's tender lips and she opened her mouth and took this nice young man between her lips. Jim began to fuck her talented mouth as Gary and Mark stroked her deeply. Tammy was cumming to the point she nearly passed out. Every stroke brought her crushing orgasmic bliss and she never wanted this to end.

Jim was so turned on watching this tiny exquisite creature suck his cock that he began to spurt deep into her throat. Her hands held his cock as it exploded and she sucked him dry. Her lips caressed his swollen cock as spurt after spurt of his wonderful sperm washed her tonsils deliciously.

"Mark baby, cum in my mouth darling I want your cock to explode in my lips," Tammy shrieked.

Mark pulled out and brought his long cock to her lips. She wrapped her lovely face around his cock and she looked into his eyes pleading for his delicious present. Mark, always the gentleman, did not disappoint. His legs quivered; his stomach tightened; his cock exploded delivering a massive load onto her teeth. She sucked and caressed his balls as he filled her with his sweet load. Tammy loved the feel of the massive explosion of lust. She took him deep into her throat. Gary kept fucking her ass while she was sucking Mark dry. She held him in her throat as he began to soften. She kept caressing his cock with her tongue and coaxing the last drop from his perfect body.

He pulled out and she turned back around and began to kiss Gary deeply. He could taste the cum on her lips and he kissed her passionately. He stoked her ass sweetly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she rode his cock deliciously.

"Ten fucking years I've waited for this night. Ten years, you delicious bastard. You made me wait this long and you know what? It was so worth it. I love you Gary. I have for ten years and now I know it was definitely worth it. Cum for me darling. Stand up and let me suck the cum from your cock. I want the world to watch me suck your cock dry," she whispered in his ear.

Gary pulled out and Tammy dropped to her knees. She held his cock and she looked into his eyes. Her mouth closed over his cock and her heart sang as she saw the care and affection in his eyes. She began to lick him, to suck him and to love him with all her heart. His cock pleased her in ways no man ever had and the very fact that he was between her lips now made her hear sing.

Tammy cradled his balls and she felt them pulse. As he expanded, she felt his cock fill as the delicious treat began to flow through his cock and into her hungry mouth. She tasted the first spurt and she sank her face completely onto his cock. He filled her throat and she sucked and swallowed. Her hands teased and caressed his balls and her throat opened and closed on his hard shaft. His balls slapped her chin and she loved the strength and passion flowing from him straight to her heart.

As he softened in her throat, Wendy and Rose began licking lovingly on each of her nipples. Tammy shuddered and sucked harder. Gary was still trembling and Tammy came yet again. She pulled him from her lips, turned and kissed Wendy and then Rose. She stood and kissed him again.

The crowd erupted in applause and congratulations.

"That's one down and three to go bro," Mark said.

"Ahem, excuse the fuck out of me. What, are we chopped liver? I just did a quick count Mark. I'm counting thirty two more women that want the exact same thing from you two," Holly exclaimed.

"Fuck that Holly," Jim said. "There are twenty-two guys here who want that too. We're prepared to stay until we get them too."

Everyone burst out laughing and the party continued.

Linda helped her cousin up and walked her over to the bar. "Are you okay Tammy? That was the wildest thing I've ever seen in my life. Those two men are incredible; they are so sexy, so sweet. Thank you darling for making this happen for me. I just hope that they do that to me someday. I have never had anything like that in my life. I was cumming right along with you. Fuck that was hot."

Gary walked up to the bar and someone poured him a drink. "Thank you, I don't know your name but eventually, I will." Gary took a long pull from his Cuba Libre and smiled. "One thing I know, you know how to pour a good drink."

He put his hands on Linda's shoulders and looked at Tammy who was sitting at the bar. "How are you darling? Was that good for you?"

"Did you just ask me if that was good for me? How many times do I have to ask this question? Are you the dumbest honky ever to walk this earth?"

"Tammy, watch your mouth or I'll slap the shit out of you. Don't you talk to him or anyone like that!" Linda was shocked.

"Gary started to laugh. Tammy was giggling when Gary leaned over and started kissing Linda's lovely, long neck. "Linda, Tammy and I have played this game since the day I met her. She came into my room and I said something, I can't remember what it was now, but it was very stupid. That was her answer to me and I knew right then that I wanted this perfect woman. We've been playing this game ever since. Oh, by the way, What Tammy just had will happen to you. Now, do you know what is very weird?"

"Okay, I'll bite, what is weird?" Linda asked.

"I just said that to a woman I have never as much as kissed. I may be forward but that is a stretch, even for me."

"Well boss, would this make things easier for you?" Linda turned and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Her spectacular body molded into him and he held her tight. Their kiss was amazing and Linda knew she had found a home, a wonderful home.

"Linda, I need a break for a few minutes but hold that thought my dear. You are a welcomed addition to my home. I am going to love having you around."

"I'm going to love being around too Gary. I've already had the pleasure of meeting Rose, Wendy and Debbie. They are amazing. I do have a question though. Will there always be this many people around here?"

"I don't know. Probably not but sometimes, there will be many people. We have massive construction set to begin next week. A large addition is scheduled to begin and there will be a lot of commotion but we'll survive it. Everyone will be on their best behavior when the workers are on the property. Once they are done for the day, it will just be our friends and us. We can relax and be ourselves."

"Sounds wonderful to me, I love being naked. I love to fuck and I am definitely good at it. You'll see. I know what you can do but I'm not too shabby either. I never thought I would ever find anything like this. Thank you so much."

Gary kissed her deeply. Her lips tasted sweet and her body felt wonderful against his. She stroked his chest with her long nails and her hands fell to his hardening cock. She felt him swell and looked into his eyes. She knelt, took his cock in her mouth, and loved the feel of him filling her mouth. She swirled her tongue around him and swallowed him deeply. She opened and closed her throat around his cock and she looked up into his eyes. She pulled him out, stood and kissed him again.

"I do enjoy appetizers, don't you darling?" Linda giggled.

"Oh, you are going to fit in fine around here." Gary smiled.

"Gary," Tammy grabbed his arm, "I'll give you my answer if you're interested. Was it good for me? Here is my answer. If you ever do that to me again, you can take this job and shove it. I won't be running your house; I'll be your fucking shadow for the rest of our lives. Every damned time I get close to you, I wind up being taken to places I never knew existed. I have a wild imagination but I can't keep up with you. No one has ever come close to satisfying me like you do and tonight, you went off the chart. Thank you darling."

"Tammy, welcome to the family. We'll let you in on a secret. The first time we met him, he did the same to us. He didn't take us airtight but he was the single best lover Nancy and I ever had. I've known him longer than you have and he just gets better every damned time. I know this has been quite a day for you and there are so many new people for you to get to know. I'm Kate and this is Nancy. Most of my friends call me Red. It is going to be fun getting to know you and the other girls."

Mark walked up to the bar and looked at Tammy. Red draped her arm over his shoulder and kissed him. "Tammy, I want to thank you darling that was great. I owe Gary an apology. When he went to the Keys, all he could do was talk about how hot the four of you are. You know writers; they tend to exaggerate. He sure as hell wasn't exaggerating about you. Anytime you want a repeat, just let us know." He kissed her and walked away talking with Gary.

They looked across the pool and saw Diane sitting with Ronnie. They were talking intently. "Dammit Gary, she could be Cherry's double. She is shorter and her ass is not as large but other than that, she is a damned close double," Mark said.

"I was thinking the same thing. I only met her briefly but she sure is impressive. I wonder what she is like in bed." Gary mused.

"If anyone is going to find that out, it is going to be you my friend. She is way too close to home for me right now. I wonder how well she photographs." Mark wondered.

"I don't know but I was thinking of having some shots done just to see. My offer still stands for Cherry. What do you think the chances are that things between you will get back to the way they were?"

"It has only been a couple of weeks. I can't say right now. I wish the fuck I knew. I never wanted this to happen. You, more than anyone, knows I fought this all my life. I have always tried to stay emotionally detached enough to keep my head focused. You know why too. Well, along comes this gorgeous creature from out of nowhere and the one thing I could not give her was the only thing she did not want. Boom, there goes my barrier and then, over time, I started feeling some serious things that shocked me. I let myself go and then the sky falls in. I doubt it will ever go back to the way it was. I just won't let it. I'll keep my eye on her and make sure she is okay but I am not going to let myself get hurt like that ever again."

"If she walked back into your life right now, you'd be the happiest guy on earth too. You can pull your bullshit on others but not me."

"Oh yeah," Mark said as he shoved Gary into the pool.

Diane and Ronnie were laughing and Mark walked up to them. They stood to greet him and they were laughing so he shoved them both into the pool too. He dove in and Diane swam up to him.

"I was beginning to think you had forsaken me my love. You should get to know Ronnie; she is a very nice woman. I know she isn't Cherry but I think that Gary should think about her for the catalog. She is damned sexy," Diane cooed.

"Gary and I were just discussing that hon. Gary didn't want to do anything until he checked with me. I don't know if I'll ever see her again. I told him to go ahead."

"Mark, what the hell happened?"

Mark held up his index finger to her lips. He leaned in and kissed her. She got the message, that question was off limits.

Ronnie swam up to Gary and put her arms around his neck. "I wanted to thank you for allowing me to be here. I had an opportunity to get to know Holly last week. She is one very special lady. I hope to be as spectacular someday as she is. Then, what she told us today completely blew me away. None of us had any idea about any of this. It sounds like it would be quite an opportunity for all of us. It is hard to process it all."

"Ronnie, let me start by saying this. You already are spectacular. When you started dancing this afternoon, Mark and I actually thought you were someone else. Once we realized what was happening, neither of us could take our eyes off you. You are a very sexy young woman. Next, you are welcome here anytime at all. Have you met my ladies?"

"Do you mean Wendy, Debbie and Rose? I sure have and I love them. They are fabulous. We had so much fun last week. Now I know what everyone was talking about last week. You definitely are one sexy, sexy man. Red and Nancy told me all about you too."

"Oh damn, I'm screwed," Gary laughed. "Now you know all my secrets. They always spill the beans on me and screw up my chances of being with a pretty girl."

"Do you seriously want me to believe you have any problem with getting pretty women? You live with three of the sexiest women I've ever known. Look around you. There is a sea of gorgeous all waiting their turn to be with you. I'd bet you get more pussy in a week that the average guy gets in a year." Ronnie tilted her head and kissed Gary lightly.

"I guess I do alright. If you want to know the truth, until the weekend you saw Holly and I, I was actually leading a mundane life. I was busy writing and some other things but I wasn't getting any at all."

"Now I'm confused. If that is the case, how did all this happen in such a short time?"

Gary took her hand and they walked to the bar. Jim was tending bar now. Gary started to laugh and he turned to Ronnie. "Did you hear what happened the first time I met Jim?" Jim was standing there with a shit eating grin on his face when suddenly this gorgeous brunette snaked herself to her feet between Jim and the bar.

"She knows Gary, She rushed right over to suck him herself just to get a taste of me darling," Holly snickered as she was wiping her lips.

Gary looked over the bar at Jim's freshly sucked cock. Ronnie burst out laughing. Gary just shook his head as Rose walked by and grinned, "People call me greedy. Sheesh, I learned from the master."

Gary took Ronnie and they sat by the pool. He told her the story and she was amazed. "Well, I'll be damned. The story they told us the other night was true. I can tell you one thing. If I lived in the same building as you for two years, I would have made damned sure I got to know you. I thought Rose was pulling my leg."

"You have to watch Rose; she'll be pulling more than your leg dear."

"They have all been pulling my clit for a week, I loved it,"

"I have a question for you. Are you one of the chefs?" Gary asked.

"No, I am great in the kitchen but I took management instead. This is going to sound awful but I want to tell you the truth. I always thought I was way too pretty to be hidden away in the kitchen. I want to either run a restaurant or a club." Ronnie took a sip of her drink and sighed, "I wanted to be a dancer or a model but I am too short."

Gary looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Will you do something for me in the next few days?"