The Screamer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I was to say no, would the five of you bitch slap me?"

"Yes we definitely would," Rose burst out laughing.

""There are a couple of things you have to promise though. This offer is confidential. The others will be told you are going to be in the catalog but they won't know about the financial aspect. This does not stop you from eventually having your own entertainment center someday. This entire venture will make everyone a lot of money. You will be working very closely with Diane. She is a total sweetheart. You will be traveling all over the world," Lori told her.

"I will still get to play with everyone though. I can't believe I am asking this but it is important to me now."

"Yes dear and you get to play with our other friends too. In fact, you'll be in Vegas over Valentines Day for the big party at Mark's. I wonder if you like football players. There will be quite a few of them there. Anyway, I'll have the contract prepared and ready for your signature. Let's go and tell Mark and Gary what you've decided."

They walked into Gary's office and Ronnie was looking down at the floor. Gary looked at Lori who stood there stone faced.

"Well, do we have an answer?" Gary asked looking from face to face.

Ronnie looked up and directed her gaze onto Wendy's and the rest of the girls faces. "Do I have your permission to say this?"

Debbie looked at her sternly. "If you really must, don't let us stop you Ronnie."

Ronnie stood up and walked over to where Mark and Gary were standing. "I really must say this girls, I just think it is only right to just be honest here. Gary, I LOVE YOU! Mark, I LOVE YOU TOO! Thank you, thank you. Ohmigod! Thank you. I hope I can deliver for you." She kissed each of them and then hugged and kissed everyone else.

"Mark, she reminds me of Holly, always quiet and understated. We need to find more boisterous women don't you think?" Gary said as he ducked the flying right hand Holly was throwing in his direction.

"Well, if I may be allowed to say one more thing," Ronnie asked. "Being compared to Holly is the greatest compliment I have ever received. I am dead serious about that too."

Jill leaned back in her chair and burst out laughing. "The legend lives on."

"Bite me bitch," Holly smirked.

"Anytime, anywhere Holly. I'll bite you; I may even lick you too," Jill giggled. "I can't just let my brothers have all the damned fun. You fuck their brains out and all I get out of it is the war stories. I tell you cunt it just isn't fucking fair. I'm just as good in bed as they are."

"I'll drink to that," Gary said. "She is wild."

"This just keeps getting better and better," Debbie said. I have my man back and there are so many new cocks and pussies too. It is like Christmas everyday. I love it."

"I'm happy with how everything has gone today; let's party. If we're going to party, let's do it, right. Jill, call down to get fifteen Sybians with complete attachments, five cases of candles and five cases of Rush with wrist strap holders ready. We'll pick that up at the loading dock.

One last thing, I want to move my cars back to the house." He walked up to Mark and had two sets of keys. He dangled them in front of him. "Which one do you want to drive?" Mark had mixed feelings. He loved the Lamborghini but snatched the keys to the Candy Apple Red '40 Ford.

Back at the house, things were happening. Jill had called and spoke with Linda earlier. Linda had prepared a nice lunch for every one. Jim had restocked the bars and Tammy had made sure the house was spotless.

Linda and her 'staff' served lunch and everyone enjoyed it immensely.

Holly walked around the tables and handed everyone the latest copy of the Slutwear Catalog. They were looking through the pages and admiring the products when Gary stood up and addressed everyone.

"I'm going to keep this short and sweet. It is a lovely day and we want to let you in on a couple of things that are happening. For starters, look at your copy of the catalog. I saw something yesterday and decided I wanted to make a change. I hired a new model to showcase the upcoming product line. Let me introduce her to you."

He walked over to Ronnie Walker and extended his hand. She took it and he pulled her to her feet. Everyone went wild, clapping, yelling and screaming. Ronnie was blushing and very excited.

"I have a couple of announcements," Holly said, "We took the steps we needed earlier today to get this show on the road. Effective immediately, you are all on my payroll. I will need to get your personal information so you can start being paid. I want to meet with each of you privately after lunch. You will all need to call and quit your jobs today. Don't leave them hanging. We are going to be very busy over the next few months. One last thing, Ronnie will be very busy but she is still one of us. Never forget that. My workload is going to be enormous so I have decided to ask Jim to become my personal assistant."

Gary looked at Mark and they both started laughing.

"What the fuck is matter?" Holly said as she put her hands on her hips and glared at her two best friends. She turned and looked at everyone seated at the tables. She smiled broadly and pointed to the two of them, "You see these two motherfuckers? They both have personal assistants. Dani, Michelle and Mark stand up." By now, everyone was snickering. They stood up. "Now you tell me, is that one gorgeous hunk of man? Those two women are gorgeous and they are his. Gary, Rose, Debbie, Wendy and Jill stand up. Now you see what I'm talking about here. They actually laughed at me; you all saw it. What the fuck is up with that? I picked little ole Jim. Sheesh"

"He ain't little and he sure as fuck ain't old," Rose giggled. "He may be your personal assistant but he is one of our playmates. You may be the queen but if you take him away from us, you'll have fired up the three queen bitches."

Jim was beet red. Gary and Mark were laughing hysterically. Holly walked over to Jim and kissed him passionately.

"I warned you Jim, you can't say I didn't. Jill, order the most effective earplugs you can find for Jim. I don't want him to go deaf," Gary, quipped.

That did it, Rose slipped off her chair and onto the pool deck. She was laughing uncontrollably. Her mascara was running down her cheeks. Every time she tried to stop, she just laughed louder. Wendy and Debbie were trying to help her but just as soon as they could get a hold of her, she'd start laughing and the girls joined right in.

"I feel like Rodney Dangerfield. I get no respect." Holly was laughing at herself.

Gary continued, "They are starting work on the house Monday and we are going on a road trip. I want to see clubs in Nashville, Austin, Houston and Dallas, as well as dance clubs in Miami, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and LA. We will wind up in Vegas for the party and then we will hit all the clubs out there.

Jill, make sure they all get portfolios. You are being tested somewhat. I want you to analyze each club after we visit. I want to see if you can spot the highlights and the low spots. Be very critical we'll have a great opportunity to learn and avoid their mistakes.

Tomorrow, I want to bring all of you to the company and have each one of the women fitted with palette matched Slutwear. Red and Nancy will do your individual color palette this afternoon. I want each one of you to be ready to impress the minute we step into any club. You will receive our entire product line. You work for Holly as well as representing D'Orgasmic. As a result, you will all be on my payroll as well. The information you give to Holly and Jill will be used to set up payroll for each of you. Together, we will all be successful."

"I think we need to clear up any confusion," Mark said. "Each one of you will be trained in every single aspect of this business. Whether you are a chef or management is immaterial to us. Our investment is in you. We want to have the hottest clubs, the best food and the absolute best barbeque in the world. The clothing line will be promoted in ways that will blow your mind. The bottom line is this, we won't be happy until each of you has your own center. That's right, I said center. The center will have a dance club, a country club, a restaurant and a retail store."

"For all the men, I need you to go home and get your best club and country clothing. Pack your bags; we'll be gone about a month. I have given instructions to start designing clothing lines for men but that is going to take some time.

Girls, after you have had your colors done, I will have my makeup artist come out here on Friday and set you up with all new makeup. Each one of you is gorgeous right now but I want you to be phenomenal when we go out," Gary said. "Onto a more pleasant subject, I was told that my girls were 'certified' while I was away. I also heard that everyone else was eventually 'certified' too."

"Well, that is not necessarily true. There are quite a few new people that haven't been 'certified'. From what I've seen, they qualify. They were partying hardy last night. What do you have in mind darling?" Wendy asked.

"We need to get all of our lovely ladies 'certified' soon. Oh yes, everyone needs to be 'Sybian Certified' as well. There is nothing that brings out the slut faster than that thing."

"You could say that again. I married ours," Wendy said.

"What is this Sybian thing you are talking about? I've never heard of it," Lindsay said. "Also, Gary mentioned a party in Las Vegas. That is the first I've heard of that."

Mark walked over to her, pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply. "Our dear sweet Lindsay, Sybian is life altering. You will find out and you will never be the same afterwards. I throw several rather large parties every year at my home in Vegas. The parties go on for days and there are many athletes and celebrities in attendance. You just have to remember one thing, everything that goes on there is confidential. You've heard the old saying, 'What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas'. Well, who you do in Vegas, you just don't brag about."

Halley, the adorable new black girl with the tiny waist and perfect legs looked at Mark and asked, 'Exactly what does 'certified' mean. I wasn't here last week. It sounds like I missed something fun."

Red laughed, "Halley, each and every one of us is a 'certified' slut. We love the fact that we live a lifestyle that embraces love, lust, passion and unbridled sex. We don't walk out of here and just fuck anyone we see. We definitely don't do that but in here, we certainly do. If you see a cock that you want, just go for it. Likewise, if you see pussy that has you drooling, go for it. We want you to be successful and satisfied. Nothing does more for a girl than a great orgasm. "

"Wow, I love the idea. How do we get 'certified'?"

"Well, here's the thing, those who were certified last week need to be recertified this week. You have to do everyone at least once to be certified. By that dear, we mean once each, oral, anal and vaginal. We have a lot of new people so, we're going to spend the rest of the week making sure before we get on the planes, that we are all certified."

"I think I just had an orgasm thinking about this. What you're telling me is every man has to do me three times to count. I am going to love this," Halley giggled.

Jim organized some of the guys to unload the machines. Three machines were set up poolside and Debbie, Wendy and Rose called the girls over. They started the first round of girls and the orgasms started flowing.

Linda and Tammy walked up to Mark, Gary and Holly. "Holly, I have a question for you," Linda said. "Who do you have to train everyone on smokin techniques?"

"At the moment, I don't have anyone. I've done it but I'm not an expert. Why hon?"

"Our grandfather and our dads were Georgia state champions twelve years running. That is what our families did. We have been smokin meat since we were both kids," Tammy said. "If we had a smoker here, we could show you."

Mark called Michelle over. "Do you have the name of that man in Tennessee who makes those custom smokers? She looked in her phone and found the name. She showed it to Linda and she said that was the guy.

"Order the big one. Have it shipped here. I've always wanted one but I'd be thrown out of Vegas if I tried to run it at my place. What did he say the lead time was on ordering when you talked to him last year?"

"He said it was three weeks. I'll call and find out. It should be here right around the time everyone gets back from Vegas."

Screams of pure passion were wafting over the water. Orgasms were exploding everywhere. "What is that thing?" Tammy said as she looked up into Gary's eyes.

"It's the best orgasm you'll ever experience. You come and get me when you get on that thing. I want to take you through it."

"You are the best orgasm I've ever had. It may be good but you're better. It does look like fun."

"Linda, that goes for you too dear. I want to walk you through it too," Gary winked at her.

"That's only because he wants to watch you having mind-blowing orgasms," Holly snickered.

"Holly, if he wants to see me having motherfucking, mind-blowing orgasms, all he has to do is make love to me. Then he can fuck my brains out. See, I'm learning Gary. I have already been told that you won't fuck a girl until you've made love to her. You're reputation precedes you." Linda turned into him and dropped one of the softest, sweetest kisses onto his lips.

"I thought the only thing that preceded him was his dick," Tammy giggled. "Speaking of that, take care with his dick but if you break his tongue, I'll kill you."

Jim came over with the wrist straps and the Rush. He put them on the girls and wandered away.

"What is this?" Linda asked.

Gary looked at Mark and they both laughed. Tammy and Linda were already observing house rules. Gary grabbed Tammy and Mark took Linda over to the picnic table. The girls climbed onto the table and the guys took their seats between their lovely legs. Gary unscrewed Tammy's bottle and told her what to do. She inhaled and he lowered his face and pulled her lovely lips apart. His tongue traveled the length of her sweet pink slit and Tammy was on fire. The head rush together with his talented tongue had blown her away.

"Sweet lord, Oh, son of a bitch this is fucking amazing. My pussy is on fire. Lick me baby. I love this. Oh, fuck this is so good."

Gary was licking her and teasing her. Her thighs were wet as her pussy flowed sweetly. He kept licking and she started to cum. Her tiny ass was bouncing from the table. She crushed his face, arched her back and was cumming hard while Linda exploded on Mark's face as well. The girls kept exploding and Mark and Gary switched places. Both women were flailing, inhaling and losing their minds. Neither had ever experienced anything like this before.

"Tammy, you were so right. Fuck, he is so good," Linda, whispered as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her. "Lick my sweet, hot twat Gary, Oh you sweet delicious man. I'm going to cum again. Fuck, yes that's it, right there. Don't stop, perfect, you are perfection. Tammy ohmigod, this is too good, mmm yes. Suck my clit Gary suck me darling. Oh, yes!"

Gary stood and ran the head of his cock along her delicious pink valley. Linda threw her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. "Slide your hard cock inside me darling. Fuck me, love me and make me cum forever."

She took another long pull on the little bottle and he began to fuck this Beyonce look-a-like seriously. Her body was amazing; she was tight, trim and wonderful. Her face conveyed lust deliciously and her body welcomed him intently. Her body wrapped around him and she closed down on his firmness. With each stroke, her body convulsed sweetly.

Over at the Sybian Training Center, women were flailing, laughing and giggling. His girls were truly enjoying themselves while getting all the other women off. Tia staggered over to them just as Linda was wrapping her legs around his waist. Her back arched and her breasts looked lovely as they heaved in yet another mind-blowing orgasm. He leaned over, took one luscious nipple between his lips, and began to suck. His tongue teased her beautiful breast as his cock sliced deep inside.

Tia's hand stroked his ass and back. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I love you; you know I do but, I think I may have a conflict baby. Wendy's married her machine and I just did the same thing. That was the wildest orgasm of my life." She smacked his ass, kissed Linda and went to get a drink.

Linda was laughing at Tia, cumming, and laughing some more. He held her tightly and kissed her passionately. Their lips locked and their tongues danced. Linda felt his desire and the love flowing between them. She bit his lower lip and held on as one last crushing orgasm overtook her gorgeous body.

Tammy was cumming equally hard on Mark's cock and her tiny body was flailing uncontrollably.

"You weren't kidding Gar, she is one amazing hot woman," Mark said. "I could do you for weeks Tammy and never get bored. Wow, you are so good."

Gary kissed both women and told them to get over on the machine. He was smiling wickedly and they saw that he was serious. "You'll thank me for this later."

Gary looked over at the line of women waiting their turns on the machine. Debbie, Rose and Wendy were at the controls and giving the women the ride of their life. Mark came up behind him and together, they started to laugh. Pete, Steve and Bill were at the controls of Gary's girls. Pete was doing Debbie; Steve had Rose while Bill was slamming into Wendy's tight hot pussy.

"You sure know how to pick them Gary. I swear, if I live to be a million, I'll never understand how you could live in the same building as those gorgeous creatures and not touch them for two freakin years. They are adorable."

Jill and Holly were collecting the information they needed to get everyone on the payroll.

"This is the sexiest group of people I've seen in a long time Holly. I'm serious; you are a sex magnet girl. Gary had me in stitches telling me about how the weekend turned out. As it turns out, teasing his neighbors as you did was the best thing that ever happened to him. I've never seen him so happy in my life," Jill said.

"It did turn out differently than I had imagined. I seriously thought what I was doing would bring Rose into his life. You know a woman can read another woman pretty well. I saw envy in her eyes. I don't know, perhaps it was my evil side coming out, but I was so provocative. I didn't expect all three would act on it. I am glad they did though because he is such a special man. What I never expected was all of the rest of this."

"Did you really blow Jim while he was tending bar?"

"Yeppers, I sure did. I mean, seriously Jill, isn't he just adorable. I couldn't resist. While you were on your way to Thailand, Gary said to call him and see if he had some friends who wanted to play. I never thought he'd have so many delicious friends."

Jill laughed, "They sure are tasty. I've had my fair share and I plan to have a lot more. My pussy is soaked just thinking about them. I'm the luckiest girl alive. I grew up with those guys. We have had some of the best sex you could ever imagine."

"I get the impression they were lucky as well. You are one spectacular woman. I intend to find out myself once we are done here. The more you get to know me Jill, you'll learn, I am one greedy bitch. For your information, my pussy is wet thinking about doing you. I know we will be great friends." Holly was giggling as more delightful screams wafted thru the air. "They definitely love that machine."

Ronnie and Diane were sitting at the bar and talking. Ronnie was picking Diane's brain and soaking up every word of wisdom she was sharing.