The Screamer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Gary and Mark had been waiting for Dallas. They both loved that town. The girls all went shopping and Wendy led the way.

"You're fucked," Mark, laughed as the limo's left the hotel. "Wendy is amazing."

"Tell me about it. Who does she remind you of?" Gary asked.

"I don't have to think twice about that. She is a blonde Carmen Electra. Her legs are to die for."

"I know, I thought the same thing. Every time I saw her, for the first year, all I saw were her legs. Then something happened and she started dressing more conservatively. Apparently, all the Doctors were hitting on her. It's okay, I rescued her." Gary said as they got into their limo to head for the meeting.

"You sure did. Now, she is naked most of the time and from what I see, all three of them are having the time of their lives."

"Have you heard anything from Cherry?"

"No and I don't think I ever will either." Mark said dejectedly.

They pulled up to a rather small building in the stockyard area of Fort Worth. They walked in and told the young woman who they were and that they had an appointment with Ainsley Norris. She took them into a small office and told them to have a seat. A few minutes later, a tall, Texas brunette, 5'11" 130lbs with great tits and a spectacular ass walked into the room. Both men silently admired one of the finest pair of jeans they had ever seen.

Gary did not beat around the bush. He told Ainsley why they were there and that they were interested in her work. She was very familiar with D'Orgasmic products although she admitted she didn't own any of the clothes.

"Things have been tough these last few years. The recession hit us hard and then my father took sick. I haven't had a date in so long that I can't even remember the last one. I just couldn't see any point in spending money on sexy clothes and lingerie right now." Ainsley admitted. She looked at Mark and said, "I wondered if you would walk into my office today. I saw your name but I never thought I would ever get to meet you."

"How do you know me?" Mark asked.

"Next to Jerry Jones, I think I am the biggest fan Dallas has. I saw you with that gorgeous woman at the Pro Bowl. Talk about a breath-taking woman." She then listed every Dallas player that Mark represented. She knew their stats, whether they were married and if they had kids. She was a true fan.

Gary explained what was happening and told her they would like to look at her products. She took them on a tour of her small facilities and showed them the quality of her products. They were impressed.

"Do you make belts, bags and chaps by any chance?" Gary asked.

"I've been making all those things for myself for years. I would love to manufacture all of that but I don't have the room or the payroll to do any of that. My dad and I hoped to move just next door to a space that is substantially larger but unfortunately, that never happened," Ainsley said.

"I am impressed with your quality. One of my girls has a pair of your boots and that is why we are here. I sure wish you made western hats. That would really round out everything I am looking for," Gary explained.

"Open that door over there," she said. "Tell me what you think of those?"

Gary and Mark walked into the small room and found some of the sexiest women's hats in all colors and styles. Gary looked back at her quizzically.

"My dad taught me how to make hats before he ever let me cut into a hide. Hats are expensive and I am a Texan. I had to have my hats."

Gary smiled and walked back and sat down. "I want to be upfront and honest with you. I know all about your financial problems. I also know that you are very close to closing this place. I don't want to see that happen. Take a look at these and tell me how many people you would need to fill this order each month." He took a paper from his briefcase and added a few lines. He handed it to her, sat back, and waited for her reaction. She did some calculations and gave him an answer.

"That is what I would need to do this but I can't even think of taking on a job this size. I just can't get the financing. I'm sorry."

"Let me ask you this," Mark asked, "Are all of your people legal?"

"Definitely, that is what makes me sick. Everyone here has been with me for over ten years. They are all artisans. I would hate to lose them."

Gary took another paper from his case and slid it across the table to her. She picked it up and read it. She was very quiet and she read the paper twice. She looked at the men and her jaw dropped.

"Is this a joke?"

Gary laughed, "No Ainsley, this is a very serious offer. I want to purchase the company. I want to expand it immediately and I want you to sit down with my people and come up with designs that are going to be sexy as hell that we can incorporate into our product line. I want you to run it. I also want you to set up the hat division as well.

We sell sexy and your boots are sexy as any I've ever seen. You will see that I've included the price I am willing to pay for the company and the salary I would pay initially to you. Of course, it includes full benefits and medical. Additionally, I want an accounting from you for all of your father's medical expenses to date. I am prepared to reimburse you and assume all future medical expenses for him as well."

"What about my people?"

"Everyone will keep their jobs. I want you to hire legal people to work and they, of course, all get full benefits as well."

"When did you want to do this?" Ainsley asked incredulously.

Mark laughed, "Yesterday would be great. We have big plans Ainsley and we certainly want you to be a part of it. We understand that your father is not capable of making a decision. Do you have his power of attorney?"

"Yes I do. Everything was executed as soon as the diagnosis came down. I do have one question though?"

"I'm sure you have many questions, what do you need clarification on Ainsley?" Mark asked.

"This figure right here, is that a misprint?" she pointed to the offer price.

"No, this is a cash offer. If you are agreeable, we can close this before we leave Dallas this week. We will be here for the next few days. Do we have a deal?"

"Uh, I am sitting here trying to be cute and find a way to say yes that would be unique but screw that. Yes, we have a deal!"

"Oh Ainsley, I have to teach you how to negotiate. You said yes way too fast. You just blew Cowboys season tickets. Oh well. Listen, it is early, would you be interested in joining us for dinner and drinks tonight. We are heading to Billy Bob's later. We have a group of people we would like you to meet," Mark smiled.

Gary went on to explain what they have been doing on this road trip. Ainsley listened, shaking her head.

"How many people are traveling with you?"

"Including our pilots, forty-seven I think," Gary laughed. "I've lost count."

They told her where they were going for dinner and asked her to join them at 7pm. "Wear your sexiest clothes Ainsley. You're part of the D'Orgasmic family now. We turn heads everywhere we go. I know you'll give a lot of men whiplash tonight."

They shook hands and Gary asked her to show him the property next door. She said she had a key, as the owner was a friend of hers. They looked at the building and it definitely would suit their needs.

"Set up a meeting with the owner for tomorrow afternoon. We'd like to see what we could do on this immediately. We'll see you tonight." They shook hands and left.

Ainsley watched the limo pull away in shock and awe. Every problem she had just vanished.

As soon as the car door closed, Mark was on the phone. He called his Dallas players and told them they were going to Billy Bob's tonight. He told them to meet him at the restaurant and hung up. Gary hung up after telling Jill the good news.

"That is one good looking woman," Mark sighed. "I think she liked the deal." He told the driver to head for the stadium. He went in and returned in about fifteen minutes.

Gary looked at him and laughed. "You got her the tickets, didn't you?"

"What do you think?"

"I am thinking we should invest in Viagra," Gary bellowed.

Ainsley sat at the steak house sipping her drink when everyone arrived. She looked positively stunning. Mark saw his players arrive and he directed them to the bar. He walked up to Ainsley and put his hands on her shoulders. She turned and smiled at him. They chatted for a moment and he signaled his guys to come over. She looked at him and realized who was standing there. She was speechless.

Dinner was amazing. There was enough food on one plate to feed an army. Ainsley was mesmerized listening to her heroes. They, on the other hand, were in awe of the tall, gorgeous woman. She was so damned sexy.

Debbie walked over to her and thanked her for the great boots.

"You've got good taste Debbie. That is one of my best selling styles. I'm surprised you found them in Florida."

Debbie laughed and told her that a stripper in Dallas had told her where to get them.

When they walked into Billy Bob's, every head in the place turned. The women were gorgeous and the men downright sexy. The place is huge and Gary took them on a tour. When they saw the bullring inside the bar, they were amazed. The mirrored saddle hung over the dance floor and the sound system was great.

The place was filling up when a particular song started to play. Ronnie and the girls immediately stood and hit the dance floor. Luke Bryan's 'Country Girl, (Shake It For Me)' was blaring and the women started to dance. Ronnie was in the center of the pack and the girls started to dance. All eyes were on Ronnie. Mark looked at Gary and they smiled broadly. She was doing one hell of an impression of that gorgeous gal in his video. She had the moves. Everyone watched as eighteen gorgeous women danced on the massive dance floor. Ronnie danced to the front of the floor and really got into it. The bar erupted in applause as she really let loose. She was gorgeous, she was hot and damn, she could dance.

When the song was over, the guys got up and started dancing with them. Wendy looked at Gary, "When the hell did they rehearse that? That was amazing."

Rose laughed, "You and Debbie were getting your asses fucked yesterday. I knew you missed that. The song came on and they all just started dancing. Apparently, that is one of their favorite songs and since Ronnie looks like the girl in the video, they put it together."

"Where the hell was I?" Gary asked.

"Probably half way down Holly's throat," Debbie smirked.

"Did someone mention my name?" Holly laughed. "He is never half way with anything darling. Does anyone know where the ladies rooms are?"

"I do," Ainsley said and the two women left the table.

"Holly, I'm confused. Which one of those women are with Gary?" Ainsley asked.

"They all are dear. Wendy, Rose and Debbie live with Gary. No one woman will ever tie him down." She then went on to tell her how it all came to be and Ainsley was shocked.

"They came into his life because he was making love to you. So who does he sleep with now?"

"Honey, we have a very wonderful relationship. He sleeps with all of us. We work hard and we play even harder. Other than the football players, we all fuck each other whenever we want. We are all bi so everything goes," Holly explained.

"I've never been with a woman. I've wanted to but never had the opportunity. It has been so long since I've had any sex, I think I've forgotten how," Ainsley admitted.

"Well darling, whenever you want to be with a woman, let me know. You're gorgeous. As far as a man is concerned, everyone in our party would do you in a heartbeat. Someday, you will find out what true heaven is all about. You just wait until the day you get to do Mark and Gary at once. That will change your life forever. I love it when they do me."

Mark was filling his players in on the new business venture. He explained the concept and they loved what he was telling them. He told them that he hoped they would turn the place into a Cowboys hangout. As he was saying that, five adorable women approached the table. His players stood and hugged the women. They introduced them as Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. The girls looked at Mark and knew who he was instantly.

"Who is that black-haired girl?" one of them asked. "Damn, she can dance."

Gary explained that she was the newest model for D'Orgasmic Lingerie and she would be heading up the dance troop as well. He went on to explain that there would be auditions shortly. The girls asked if they could be advised when they would take place. Mark called Dani over and she took their information and promised to let them know.

One of the players asked Mark and Gary if they had ever done Ronnie. Just as they were about to answer, Ainsley and Holly returned to the table.

"Hell yes, they've done damned near everyone here," Holly giggled as she grabbed one of the players and dragged him onto the dance floor. Gary laughed and took Ainsley's hand and took her onto the dance floor.

"You are one hell of a man Mr. Edwards, one hell of a man!" Ainsley whispered.

"Why do you say that?"

"Holly's right apparently. One would assume that if you could keep just one of your girls satisfied, then you'd be something special. Now I learn that you keep three of them satisfied and you do all the others as well. That is impressive. It's been a long time since I've had a boss so forgive me if I am a bit awkward at this. Is there any chance you might be interested in fucking me?"

"If he doesn't darling, I'll skin him alive," Rose giggled as she was dancing directly behind them. "Ainsley, you need to know one thing about Gary. He won't fuck you until he has made love to you. That will take your breath away but after that, when he fucks you, it is life altering. Trust me darling, I know what I'm talking about."

"You won't be angry?"

"No, not at all, I'd actually love to watch. In fact, we all would. Nothing turns me on more than watching him make love to a woman." With that, Rose kissed Jim wildly and danced away.

"This is a dream, I'm sure of it. I am going to wake up tomorrow and discover that this has been a wonderful, wicked dream and none of this is real."

Ainsley felt hands on her shoulders and sweet breasts against her back. "That is what I thought too hon but I soon found out this man is real in every sense of the word. If he weren't, I wouldn't be with him. When he makes love to you, it will be the most wonderful thing you've ever experienced. Oh, yes, I want to watch too. I'm such a luscious slut when it comes to that," Wendy cooed and kissed Ainsley's neck.

Gary held Ainsley tight as the song was ending. The next song was a Texas two-step and he turned her and started to dance.

Ainsley's eyes got wide as she saw that he definitely knew how to dance. He had the moves and he executed them well. Her head swam as she thought about what she had been told. If he could dance this well, he must be great in the sack.

The song ended and Gary turned Ainsley and kissed her passionately. Her nipples tightened and she held the kiss for a long time. They walked back to the table holding hands.

The manager of the bar walked over to Ainsley and greeted her warmly. Ainsley introduced Gary and Mark to him. He shook their hands warmly. "I have a couple of requests." He turned to the players and asked. "Everyone in here knows who you are. Many of them would love to get your autographs. I know it is an imposition but we don't get too many of the Dallas players in here."

The fellows laughed and told them it was fine. They loved meeting their fans and to let them know that they were welcome to come over to say hello.

"The second request is something I've never seen in here or anywhere else before. Everyone wants me to play Luke Bryan's video and have your girls dance to it again. No one is convinced that she is not the girl in the video," he said as he motioned over to Ronnie. "Do you think they would do that?"

Gary called Ronnie over and asked her to do it. She jumped at the chance. She looked at Ainsley and told her she needed thigh-high western stilettos. Ainsley laughed and told her she would have them.

He went to the microphone and introduced the D'Orgasmic dancers. The girls walked up to the dance floor and he ran the video. Every girl danced her heart out. They were actually better the second time around. Mark and Gary sat with their jaws slack as they looked at the similarities between the girl in the video and Ronnie. It was astonishing.

The place erupted again and they received a standing ovation. The manager went back to the microphone and introduced the players. He invited everyone to meet them and shake their hands. He was laughing when he added to grab one of the girls and dance with them. Then he looked at all the women in the place and reminded them the guys weren't bad looking either. That was all it took. Billy Bob's became one big fun party.

Ronnie came up and kissed Gary. "Boss, this is wild. I've already had eleven marriage proposals and two of them were from women." She was laughing hard when she turned to Ainsley, "Welcome to the family darling. I hope to get to know you much better." She lifted Ainsley's lovely face and kissed her sweetly just as this huge cowboy swept her onto the dance floor.

Lindsay walked up behind Rose and looked down at the scrumptious Asian goddess, "Are you having a good time Rose?"

"I sure am Lindsay, how are you?"

"I'm so fucking horny, I better get laid tonight. I'm loving all this cowboy cock." Lindsay blushed deeply as she realized at least a dozen men heard her say that.

"Let me ask you a very simple question Lindsay," Gary laughed. "On average, since the day I first met you, how many times a day have you been laid?"

"Fuck me, I've quit counting Gary. I know it is a lot. Every day, I just get hornier and hornier. I know one thing, after Orlando, I'll never be the same again."

"What happened in Orlando?" Ainsley asked.

"Gary happened. I've never experienced a man like him. Making love to him on the dock in Orlando was wild. You'll find out Ainsley. You'll find out."

"You are such a delicious little slut, I love you Lindsay." Rose giggled.

"I love you too Rose."

Ainsley looked at Gary and smiled broadly. "You may not be aware of this but you come highly recommended. When will I get to find out for myself?"

Gary turned and looked at his girls who were looking on intently. Mark nodded and Gary grinned broadly. "Ainsley, I hope you don't plan on getting any sleep tonight. My lovely women need our attention as well. They have never experienced the two of us together. Would you please join us after we get back to the hotel? I know this will be a night to remember."

"This has already been a day to remember, what better way to end the day," Ainsley blushed.

"A day to remember? You can say that again," Holly smirked as she kissed some huge cowboy goodbye. "I was bad but he was so good, I just had to experience something really nasty."

"What did you do? I already know who you did but I really want to know what you did?" Gary laughed.

Holly was trying to focus and giggled, "Well, I've seen this place on Walker, Texas Ranger for many years. I always wanted to fuck some big cowboy in the staging stalls. It was just as good as I hoped it would be. There is only one thing that would be better."

"If the stands were full and everyone watched, right?" Mark laughed.

"I can arrange that Holly," Ainsley giggled.

"Girl, I love you. If you say that to the biggest exhibitionistic slut on this earth, you had better mean it."

"Honey, trust me, I do mean it but I'd only want to change one thing."

"What change?" Holly asked.

Ainsley blushed and said, "I'd want to see you do all of the cowboys in the center of the bullring and not in the stalls. You're not the only slut in here darling."