The Screamer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the sexiest thing I've ever experienced," she whispered. "I've never had anyone do this to me. Sitting here, naked, leaning into you and feeling your hard cock ride along my spine is wild. Then you start doing this to me and I love this. I feel so wicked and wild. You are going to make me cum. I hope you know that. Don't stop Gary please don't stop. This is so sweet, keep doing that darling, Oh yes! Fuck, don't stop! Ohmigod, I'm going to cum forever. Yes baby, yes! Oh, Yes!"

"You are so wet Lindsay, I love making you this wet. You are hot, sexy and sweet. Keep cumming baby don't stop. Ride my finger and let your body explode. I want you to experience everything you ever wanted and never had. When you cum, just let it flow. This is all about you, your pleasure, and your lust. You love to cum like this don't you Lindsay? Keep cumming Lindsay. Close your eyes and feel the sensations. Let your body go and cum like you have never cum before. That's it baby, Oh yes, cum for me darling. Just let it flow. Flood my hand with your sweet juices. Oh yes darling," Gary coaxed.

Lindsay arched her back and shrieked as a massive blast overtook her and she was dancing on the tip of his finger. Her flesh became amazingly sensitive and his words drove her to the brink. Every muscle in her body was on fire and she craved this more than she thought humanly possible. His tongue dug into her ear while his fingers flicked her erect clit. This sent her into cascading tides of orgasmic ecstasy. She was breathless when he turned her to face him.

He lifted her onto his legs, held her close and kissed her precious lips. She felt his hands pull her to him, her long swollen slit molding to his hard cock. He did not enter her. She wrapped her lips against the soft underside of his cock and he kissed her passionately. She began to rock onto his shaft as their tongues danced and played deliciously. Her firm young breasts heaved seductively against his chest. Gary lowered his lips to her perfect orb and his tongue circled her tiny, stiff nipple. Lindsay inhaled sharply when he closed his lips over her nub and he began to suck. Her pussy was rocking hard against his shaft and she was experiencing sensations she had only dreamt of.

Gary's finger slipped between her cheeks and he began to stroke her ass seductively. He felt her dripping wet pussy on his fingers as she shuddered against his hard cock. He brought his finger up and began to circle her tiny, tight ass.

"Mother of God, this is so good. Oh, you, you, you delicious man. I'm never going to stop cumming, Oh! Oh! Sweet, oh this is sweet. Every part of my body wants you. I want you. I'm babbling. Oh, fuck. I'm cumming baby. Oh yes!"

He released her nipple and tilted her head. He licked her neck and they kissed with a ferocity seldom seen. Her long, perfectly manicured nails dug deep into his back and she was moaning loudly. Lindsay had lost count of the orgasms she had enjoyed and he hadn't even begun yet.

He laid flat and pulled her tender body upwards to his face. Lindsay straddled his face and lowered her moisture-laden pussy onto his lips. Her high heels snuggled his ears and she felt herself open wide for him. Gary looked into her perfect body and extended the tip of his tongue. His hands held her breasts and she arched her back as he started to lick her lovingly. He licked and she squealed. He squeezed her breasts and she flowed onto his tongue.

His tongue was relentless and her tender body could not control itself. The rapid-fire waves of orgasms that hit her were out of this world. When his mouth closed over her clit, she nearly collapsed. As he began to lightly suck and stroke, Lindsay saw stars. He held her steady and her body smashed against his face.

"Dear me, this is wonderful. Lick me darling. Suck my hot pussy. Oh yes!"

He lifted her and slid her forward. His tongue caressed her ass and she lost it. He teased her deliciously and she was flying against his face.

"Lick my ass my love, yes! This is amazing. Don't stop; please don't stop. Ohmigod, this is good. Fuck, this is spectacular. Oh yes, ohmigod, yes!"

He lifted her and gently placed her onto the mattress. He looked into her pleading blue eyes and positioned himself against her tightness.

"Fuck me Gary, fill me up and love me. I want you to thrill me, please me and tease me tonight. You feel so good, so hard and so big baby. Oh darling, fuck my tight pussy."

He felt her close tight against him while he sank deep into her velvet sheath. Their lips caressed while their tongues danced sweetly. Her hips welcomed each thrust and he relished her perfect sensations.

This woman had it all and she wanted more. Their passions simmered and steamed; their bodies enjoyed the warm, wet highway that was Lindsay. Her breasts heaved against his chest as she began to orgasm uncontrollably. His long strokes fueled that fire and her hips began to vibrate on his steel hard cock. Her grip on him increased and she felt every vein, ridge and groove as he plowed into her.

Her breasts filled his hands and she threw her head back as he caressed them lovingly. With each gentle touch, her body convulsed. She was gushing and he was intent on giving her more.

Lindsay rolled him over and straddled him. Her toned, tanned body impaled itself fully and she was cumming in incessant waves. She turned herself around on his cock and faced the lake. The golden sky, the beautiful water and the long hard cock inside her drove her wild. She stretched tall and fell forward towards his feet. His cock felt wonderful inside her. She stretched forward and placed her chest onto the mattress. She raised and lowered her hips on him, driving them both insane with her lust.

Gary looked along his body and witnessed her fabulous ass rising and falling as her pussy inhaled his shaft. Her tiny ass puckered sweetly as he circled her with his finger. Lindsay was moaning wildly. She was loving his cock when his finger slipped into her. Her frenzy went totally off the chart when he slid deep into her tight ass. She slammed down on his cock and locked herself in a death grip. Her body flowed non-stop she spasmed repeatedly. He held her as she quivered and regained her composure.

He placed his hands on her ass and pulled himself up behind her. His cock slid slowly into her tight ass and she inhaled sharply. She took a hit from her bottle and opened herself up. She felt him fill her deliciously and he began to thrust. His broad cock stretched her ass tight and he built a wonderful rhythm.

"Ohmigod, don't stop baby. Fill my ass with your beautiful dick. I want you to fuck me harder baby. Shove that cock deeper and faster. Fuck me, my ass is yours darling. Oh, fuck me!"

Gary drove deeper and harder into her tiny body and the tremblers were enormous. Her body flew back onto him with each thrust and her eyes watered from delight. Her arms and legs were flailing uncontrollably as wave after wave of unbridled bliss overtook her lovely body. Lindsay collapsed on the mattress and shook for minutes as he stroked her neck and back.

She stood and pulled him to his feet. She knelt, took his cock, and rubbed the head over her lips. She looked into his eyes and felt him enter her throat. She loved every part of this man and having him in her throat was the final reward. Her lips stretched wide and her tongue loved every inch as he began to fuck her face. She held his balls and guided him deep into her mouth. Gary held her head and she gripped his ass. His balls began to slap her chin and she sucked and licked furiously. She knew she had him exactly where she wanted him. His legs began to quiver and his stomach tightened. He let out a moan as his balls rose tight. He arched his back and he began to pump his hot, sweet seed into her wanton, greedy throat. Lindsay sucked, swallowed, and forced his cock deep into her throat. She wanted each drop and she wasn't about to spill any. His body spasmed again and she was rewarded with a final blast that took his breath away.

He collapsed onto the mattress; Lindsay rolled onto her side and kissed him sweetly, "Thank you my love, thank you." They walked to the bar and heard shrieks similar to two cats being skinned alive.

Gary started to laugh. Mark lay on a cabana mattress with Debbie on one side and Rose on the other. Wendy had Mark's cock in her mouth and Mark was laughing too.

"Why did you all laugh when I said we all needed earplugs?" Debbie laughed. "You both laughed at me. You've a lot more experience with those two than we have and we knew this would happen."

"Talk about looking like you've been rode hard and put away wet, damn they look like they have just done the 7th fleet," Mark was laughing uproariously.

"Shut your fucking mouth Mark, don't put ideas in their head," Gary snickered. Every one cracked up laughing. "Wendy, don't laugh with your mouth full." For some reason, that was the end of that blowjob.

"You know Gar, there is only one thing missing from that," Mark said as he nodded to Jill and Holly.

"Yep, I sure do. Put Michelle in that mix and all hell would let loose. We should actually do that at the party Mark. We can use the group room and put Red, Nancy, Michelle, Dani, Lori, Diane, Debbie, Wendy and Rose in there with you and me. Will the guys be there?" Gary asked.

"They are supposed to be. That would be a riot. I am hoping that you'll get to meet Aleka too. She is adorable. Michelle is inviting Cherry too but I'm not holding my breath on that happening."

"Rose arched her eyebrows, "Who are the 'guys'?"

"They are three of my athletes, pro football players and all around nice guys," Mark said.

"Were they with you in Hawaii Mark?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, I'm sure you've seen the photos of them. They are all pretty famous."

"Pretty delicious, if you asked me," Rose smirked. "Lindsay, did you enjoy yourself dear?"

"That was the best fuck I've ever had, bar none. Ohmigod, you were all so right," she blushed.

Debbie got up, walked over to her and kissed her, "Sweetheart, we were watching. Gary made love to you. He hasn't fucked you yet." She started giggling as Rose and Wendy sat there nodding like crazy. "The best is yet to come."

"You lying sacks of shit, you motherfucking bastards," Jill yelled as she and Holly staggered over. "I need to find a fucking wall and write the date on it. You bastards have been lying to me all these years."

"What the fuck did we lie about?" Gary looked puzzled as he looked at Mark who just shook his head.

"I've heard all the Holly war stories but I never once thought you were lying to me. You said she was good. You said she was great. You never once told me exactly how good she really is. I'm in love." Jill turned and kissed Holly deeply. "Woman, you are phenomenal."

"We didn't lie to you. We both told you Holly was a life-changing event. Go ahead; tell me we never said that to you," Mark laughed.

Linda walked up to them and told them that dinner was ready. She looked at Holly and started to laugh, "You look like you got run over by a truck, what the hell happened to you?"

Everyone pointed to Jill who was blushing deeply.

Linda looked at Jill and burst out laughing herself. "I know that look, I've experienced it myself. Jill, you and I have to get to know each other better."

Dinner was great and Gary and the girls spent a terrific evening alone in Gary's wing. He had all the pussy in the world but all he wanted was Rose, Wendy and Debbie. They were, after all, the loves of his life.

The next day, the women were fitted and set up with the latest in clothes and makeup. The men packed and had everything ready for their trip.

Red had been busy. She had confirmed that all construction would start immediately. Red informed Gary that she would be going on the trip with them. She had to take Wendy, Rose and Debbie shopping in Miami, New York and Chicago. Nancy would stay and supervise the initial work. The trip would take a month and considerable changes could be expected on their return.

Gary and Jill took a couple of hours and went through the house. All of the Carters personal items were marked to go into storage and eventually on to Thailand.

Sunday arrived and the collective looks on their faces when they got to the airport spoke volumes. Two sleek, sparkling Gulfstreams sat on the tarmac awaiting their arrival.

Ronnie walked up to Gary and just looked dumbfounded. "Those are not yours are they?"

"One is mine and one is Mark's dear. They are pretty, aren't they? It is the only way to fly."

Mark and Dani walked up to them just as Ronnie asked, "Would it be safe to assume that you are members of 'The Mile High Club'?" Mark lost it right there on the tarmac. He started to speak but he was laughing too hard.

"Why do you think it is the only way to fly honey," Dani giggled. "Somehow, my orgasms are always stronger at 30,000 feet. It's even more fun when you're fucking the pilots. You'll find out. It doesn't matter whose pilots either. They are all fucking insane and hilarious. If Jack and Tom weren't working for Mark, they could be headlining at the Mirage. They are completely off the wall."

"Jeff and Alan are equally crazy. They are constantly horny. I think they can't grasp that they are not flying fighter jets anymore. Some of the shit they pull up there is too funny. Thank God, I don't let them fly the plane all the time. After all, it is my toy. I love to fly it myself," Gary smiled.

"You fly the plane?" Ronnie asked incredulously. "How sweet is that?"

"It is sweet hon, especially when I am racing this idiot," he said as he indicated to Mark.

"Just because you have a newer plane doesn't mean you're faster. I can fly circles around you," Mark quipped.

"Oh shit," Dani smirked. "It is going to be an interesting month. The upside Ronnie is that you'll get to fuck the pilots since it seems they will be riding back in the cabin with us."

"Well, I'll let them fly us to Miami. That way they can feel like they earned their paycheck. Let's get this show on the road," Gary said.

Wendy, Rose and Debbie walked up to the plane. "Which one is ours honey?" Debbie said.

Gary pointed to the one with seven windows and said, "That one dear. They are almost identical but ours has seven windows and Mark's has six. That's right; you've never been onboard either. Come on; let me show you your new ride."

Luggage was loaded and everyone was onboard. Both jets were cleared for takeoff and they taxied to the runway. The flights were flawless and so were the South Beach hotel rooms. Everyone spent the rest of the day at the beach.

Red and the girls went shopping and selected wonderful items for the house. Miami can be a dangerous place to unleash four spectacular women with an unlimited budget.

Each night, they went and checked out the Miami nightlife. Gary and Holly were impressed with the attention each one of their people paid to their surroundings and the critiques that followed. Everyone had fun but knew they were working too.

Their next two cities, New York and Chicago had Red and the girls go on an unprecedented spending spree but Gary didn't mind. He wanted them to have everything they always wanted. He knew this craziness wouldn't last. He loved his girls more than he had ever loved anyone before.

They decided to head to San Francisco and then on to LA. Everyone had proven that they were not only gorgeous young people; they were astute in their assessments of the clubs they attended. Much data had been collected and plans were formulated for the dance club based on the information they obtained so far. They still had the Vegas clubs to see and they all knew they would be amazing.

Red was back in Florida and the construction was in full force. The home had been painted and she and Nancy were doing the interior. Gary would be very happy when he returned, they were certain of that. The new building, it was decided, would include the second floor, which comprised an additional ten suites.

Jill had returned to supervise the new designs and pay the invoices that seemed to be unending. She was at the house most of the time and the intensity and competence Red and Nancy showed astounded her. The fact that they were two of the hottest women she knew didn't hurt either. She was actually happy that Gary and Mark were away. That way she had them all to herself, well, almost all to herself.

Tammy, Tia, Bobbie and JoJo had dibs on everyone as well. They were, as Gary had told her, insatiable. Tia had become addicted to Sybian and had developed an emotional attachment to that damned machine. Of course, the girls played on it. Her sleek, subtle body looked so lovely as her mind raced and her body exploded. Nancy was being Nancy and she did everything to make Tia's body tremble constantly. Of course, letting her calm down and then licking her sweet pussy while Tia's long legs draped over her shoulders always drove Nancy wild. Red would laugh, as Tia became a babbling mess, which would last for hours.

Gary had started something that even he didn't fully know the extent of her addiction. When Gary met Tammy, she was this tiny, sleek, black girl with a firm body. She wore tube tops and Lycra shorts while she worked. She was beautiful and sweet. She told him that her boyfriend never licked her pussy. He teased her and told her he would anytime she wanted. He didn't push it but he let her know that he would dearly love to crawl between her legs and do her until her eyes crossed. One night, several months later, she knocked on his door, walked in and said, "Go for it,"

He did and she had the best orgasms she had ever known and the sex was amazing. Gary was her first white man and she was nervous but he showed her that he was a skilled lover who was more intent on her pleasure than his own. Tammy became addicted to his tongue. Now he was gone but she learned that all the other girls had learned from the master. She just couldn't get enough.

The grounds had been torn up. New pathways were laid, sensuous secluded love nests were laid out throughout the property and the nighttime lighting had been installed. Ten new cabanas were built poolside.

Inside the main house, electricians were completely re-wiring the house. Computer technicians were building the server room and integrating every outlet into the home automation system. When finished, this home would be one of the finest, high-tech homes ever built.

The women were on their best behavior. They lost count of the number of good-looking construction workers were on the property. They weren't play toys and the girls knew it.

The trip turned onto the country leg and they visited Nashville, Austin, Houston, Oklahoma City and eventually on to Dallas.

They visited and danced on some of the finest country-dance floors in the states. Gary and Mark were laughing because it became apparent that three days in each city was not going to be enough. The clubs were amazing and of course, the music was sensational. Every aspect of the clubs were analyzed from the dance floors, bar service, wait staff appearance and sound systems. Parking was not only inspected but also criticized highly. Safety was a big concern and the women let them know it.

Michelle had been on the phone many times with both Gary and Mark. They had looked at boot manufacturers all over the country and had found one that warranted a very close look. Gary had suggested the same company a while back.

Norris Boots was owned by Bill Norris and his daughter Ainsley. Bill Norris was hospitalized with advanced Alzheimer's disease. His daughter was a master boot maker and she was drowning in debt. Their company employed fourteen men and women. They had orders but the recession had hit the company hard and Ainsley was facing bankruptcy. They were located in Fort Worth and Michelle had set up an appointment with Ainsley Norris.