The Screamer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ronnie, the first thing you have to do is stop questioning what has happened to you. I've been modeling for Gary for a long time. He has said the same thing repeatedly and now I believe he is right. There is no such a thing as a coincidence. Someone else was supposed to get that contract. She backed out and no one knows why. You have the contract and she doesn't. That is all you need to know. You won, she lost out."

"You're talking about Cherry Anderson aren't you?"

Diane looked at her over the rim of her glass, "How do you know Cherry?"

"I don't know her at all. I saw all the photos of you at the Pro Bowl in Hawaii. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. The minute I saw her, I knew I wanted to be just like her."

"Wow," Diane said breathlessly. "Just be yourself Ronnie. Don't get me wrong, I really like Cherry. You aren't Cherry and frankly, I'm not sure you would want to be her. She wound up hurting a wonderful man who loves her with all his heart and many of her friends as well. You be the best you can be, that is what counts. I'll teach you everything you need to know. There is a new Lingerie Catalog shoot right after Mark's party in Vegas. I want you with me. Do you have your passport?"

"I do. I just got it last year. I have never been anywhere to use it yet but I have it," Ronnie said. "Where will we be going?"

"It is a six week schedule. We will be in Rome, Paris and Geneva. Normally, Gary is at all the photo shoots. Jill and Lori will be there. There are five models in this catalog. The other girls are fun, crazy and sexy as hell. You'll enjoy being with them. In addition to the models, there will be production staff, photographers, assistants, lighting crews and makeup artists. There is usually around sixty people plus Gary and his staff. Don't worry dear; you'll get lots of attention."

Gary walked up to the bar, put his arms around both women and kissed each one. "Is Diane teaching you everything you need to know Ronnie? She is the best of the best, so pay attention."

"She is a big help Gary. I didn't know I would be going to the Lingerie shoot. This is unbelievable."

"Darling, this is the big leagues. This is what we do. You will see the world. The work is grueling at times but you'll have fun."

"I've already had more fun that I could ever imagine. More sex too," Ronnie blushed.

"You haven't seen anything yet. After Mark's party in Vegas, you will have had two to three hundred naked, gorgeous people all waiting to fuck you. Many of them are top named celebrities, actors and athletes. The women are gorgeous; the men are great and trust me, every single one of them will want to do you. That includes me too," Gary smiled.

"Gary, you can do me whenever you want. You know that don't you?" Ronnie said sincerely.

"No he can't," Lindsay said as she put her arms around his waist. "I want him right now. I promise I'll return him undamaged and smiling."

"Lindsay, you break him, you answer to me," Ronnie laughed. "I think I'm going to hit the hot tub. Care to join me Diane?"

Diane turned her around and kissed her sweetly. "I do some of my best work in a hot tub sweetie."

Mark was walking beside the pool when the next thing he knew, he was treading water. Halley had tackled him playfully. She fell into the water alongside him and wrapped her dark arms around his neck, kissing him. Her pretty face devoured him. His hands held her tiny waist as she wrapped her long, lovely legs around his waist. Mark looked into her eyes seeing the raw hunger she possessed.

Lips crushed, flesh teased and she floated atop his rock hard dick. Her sexy body sank down onto him and he stretched her tight twat wonderfully. Halley felt every inch, ridge and vein as he slid into her. She inhaled sharply and bit his lip playfully. Her sweet breasts slid along his chest as her tongue dove deep into his very receptive mouth.

Warm water, moans of ecstasy in the air and the feel of this wonderful man thrilled her beyond description. She slammed herself onto him fully and ground her cervix onto his perfect cock.

"Mark, you make me feel so good. I love you inside me. Fuck me Mark; slide your hard cock into me and please me. I need this Mark. I want you Mark; fuck me darling. Fill my hot pussy with your delicious cock and make me cum. Oh yes, that's it Mark. Fuck my sweet black pussy and make me cum darling. Do you like my hot, tight little twat Mark? Yes baby, fuck me darling!"

Mark was always a softy for a hot talking woman. His cock pummeled her hot, taut, young pussy. Halley was clawing his back as she rode him through many orgasms. Mark walked her out of the pool and laid her on one of the cabana beds.

He lifted her legs and placed her heels along his neck. She arched her back and Mark sank fully into her hot wetness. Halley was cumming and his hips never stopped. He stroked her through several long, wet orgasms and she was panting heavily. His balls slapping against her ass kept her cumming constantly.

She began to pull her nipples as she gazed into his eyes. "You do love my hot pussy don't you Mark? I'm so wet for you. Do you like how slippery my pussy is for you? Fuck me harder Mark. Slide that beautiful cock deeper into me. That's it baby, harder, deeper, oh fuck. Fuck me faster Mark, I'm going to explode all over your hot cock. God, you are good Mark. Oh, don't stop baby. I'm cumming baby; I'm fucking cumming, Oh YES!"

Their eyes never flinched; his cock never stopped. Halley pulled on her nipples as her back arched dramatically. She screamed and started to cum profusely. Mark felt her vice-like grip on his cock and he began to pound her savagely. She couldn't stop cumming and he wouldn't quit fucking her tight, sweet body. She flailed on that mattress and her body continued to erupt deliriously.

He turned her over and entered her from behind. He took her arm and pulled her bottle from her wrist strap. She took two long hits, lowered her chest, and raised her hips. She pulled her cheeks apart and offered him full access. Her long, manicured nails began to circle her ass as his cock sank deep into her.

"No one has ever fucked me like this Mark, Don't stop baby. My pussy is on fire with your lovely cock inside me. I love this. Oh, baby, fuck me darling, slam your hot cock into me. I love this; I need this! Oh, damn, this is so sweet. Is your cock wet baby? I want you to fuck my tight asshole. Please shove your huge cock into my tight, tiny asshole. My ass needs your cock Mark; please, please, oh, please fuck my asshole Mark."

He placed the massive head against her tight opening. She took several long hits and pushed herself onto his shaft. He felt her tight ring relax; she bore down and opened for him. She was moaning and whimpering as he filled her ass. Her hips were gyrating on his cock and he began to thrust into her.

He reached around and began to stroke her lovely, long clit. With each full stroke, she came and he was in no way finished. Her ass rose to meet him and he continued to invade her. Halley loved this.

Her body was drenched and her pussy flowed onto his hand. She was lost in the desires and the sensations of this delicious sexy man. She screamed and came very hard. He held her hips and felt her body trembling on his hardness. He held himself still and she quivered with each breath she took. He felt himself slip from her ass.

Halley had never enjoyed anything like this before and her mind was racing. She fell to the mattress to regain her composure. She looked at Mark in wonderment. Her hands caressed his chest. She lifted her face to his and the kiss they shared was sensational. Her hands traveled down to his still rock hard cock cradling him in her hands. She began to kiss his chest and her face moved lower bringing his lovely cock to her lips.

Mark lay looking down at her and saw the lust in her upward gaze. Her tongue began to circle the head of his cock. She pushed him tight against his hard, flat stomach and she tasted her cum on his hot dick. She lovingly licked his balls and up each side of his shaft. She looked into his eyes and closed her lips over the sweet head. She saw the joy he was experiencing and that thrilled her to her core. Halley lowered her face onto him. Her tongue was teasingly pleasing him sweetly. She felt him at the back of her mouth and she inhaled deeply. She pulled him from her lips and licked him again.

She took several long hits from her bottle and dove back onto his cock. This time, she took him completely into her throat and she began to lick the sweet underside of his long cock as it began to stroke her throat. Her hands played with his balls and his ass and she loved the sweet moans coming from this gorgeous man.

"Halley, you are one sweet, delicious girl. Suck my cock darling. Your mouth is hot, so good. I love this. Suck me all the way baby. Do you know how sexy you look with my cock in your mouth? I could watch you suck my cock forever baby. Your lips are perfect, your face is gorgeous and you suck cock so well. Do you want me to cum in your mouth Halley? Do you want to feel me shooting my hot cum into your hot lips? I know you want to taste my cum and feel it on your tongue. Swallow my cock and swallow my load. You are so good; I am going to cum Halley. Oh baby, yes!"

Mark arched his back and Halley felt his cock swell. She felt the rush of his seed as it flew down his cock and into her lovely mouth. She felt the pulsing on her lips; the splash on her tongue and the sweet saltiness as he flooded her sweet mouth. She slammed his cock deep into her throat and she began to milk every drop from his hot iron. Nothing gave her more pleasure than to know the cock in her mouth was happy and pleased. She let him soften as she stroked his stomach and teased his nipples. She climbed up onto him and kissed him lovingly.

"That was the best I've ever had Mark. Nothing can even come close to that. Thank you baby, thank you so much."

Holly and Jill walked over to the bar. Their tanned bodies glistened in the golden afternoon sun. "Did you watch that black girl with Mark?" Jill asked.

"That is Halley. Damn, she is fucking hot. Did you see the tiny waist on that girl? She is gorgeous."

Jill looked at the paperwork and smiled, "Holly, she is only twenty-four. Can you imagine what she is going to be like in ten years? She is going to break many hearts. She sure picked the right man though. Mark loves sexy, tiny gorgeous black women."

"Darlin, Mark loves women, all ages, all sizes and shapes. Gary is the same way. What she doesn't know is that was just an appetizer. I want to watch when the two of them do her. Should we hire paramedics?" Holly laughed.

"When they do me, I need more than paramedics. I was hoping for something but Jeremy was too upset, which is understandable. If you think the two of them are wonderful, try doing the three of them. That was what I lived with for so many years. Mark and Gary are identical lovers. Everyone says it and I completely agree but I know that Jeremy is just as good. When the three of them do you, it is otherworldly. You see things you never knew existed. I could kick his ass for getting in so much trouble."

"I've never met him; I talk to him online occasionally. He is gorgeous too."

"I've always felt so blessed. I knew I was pretty but they had all these fashion models hanging off them all the time. They dated them and they would bed them but the one they always came back to was me," Jill blushed. "Gary's mom and Maggie had a goal in life. They wanted me to marry one of them. I don't think they cared which one. It cracked us up but we never said a word. Why would we get married when we already were, so to speak?" Jill smiled.

"It must have been a hoot in school. Everyone must have been so envious of you baby," Holly mused.

"Oh hell no, no one knew. The girls hit on them all the time. We would actually stage fights just for show. All the girls thought I hated them. We played that to the hilt. They would hit on them and they didn't pay them any attention. Guys would hit on me and came away thinking I was a total dyke. Then, we'd get out of school and fuck like minks. It was a riot."

Mark joined them at the bar and listened to the conversation. He was handed a drink and he looked around. Gary was on a cabana mattress with Lindsay. They were laughing and teasing each other. He caught Gary's eye and motioned for him to pay attention.

"You stupid bitch," he yelled. "What the fuck was that all about. You dumb cunt. If you think I'm going to stand here and let you get them in any more trouble, you're wrong." He was screaming at the top of his lungs.

Gary kissed Lindsay and told her he would be right back. He ran over to the bar and got between Mark and Jill. He pushed Mark away, spun on Jill, and he lit into her with a seriousness no one had ever seen before. "You are such a fucking cunt. What the fuck was going thru that vacuum you call a brain. You dumb fucking bitch. I swear if you ever do that again, I will personally kick your useless ass."

Everyone was standing in shock and disbelief. Wendy, Debbie and Rose were speechless.

"You know something you worthless piece of shit. There is only one thing missing. Do you know what that is you brain dead cunt?

Jill started screaming, "You're fucking right I know what is missing you useless prick, I know what is missing and his fucking ass is in Thailand. The only thing that would make this even better is if Jeremy was here screaming at me too." She burst out laughing. Mark and Gary held her and they were hysterical.

"We'd pull that shit in the hallways at school. We didn't want anyone to know that we were going to be fucking her sweet ass in fifteen minutes. Everyone thought she hated us. It was so good," Mark told Holly.

"Back then, it wasn't a good idea to let the world know who you were sleeping with. We've kept that tradition too. Outside of our circle of friends, we are prim and proper business people. Inside our circle, we're the biggest sluts on the planet. It just keeps everything simple."

"Okay, I have a question," Wendy asked. "Exactly how old were you when...?"

They looked at each other; Jill was blushing beet red. In unison they said, "No comment."

Everyone burst out laughing and that was the end of that discussion.

Lindsay came up behind Gary and put her arms around his waist. She heard the exchange and was relieved that it was all a show. "I didn't know what to think. Everyone knows how close you are to Jill. I saw it, Mark started it."

"Lindsay, I started it back in junior high. We had to protect her. If anyone knew what the four of us were up to, the boys would never have given her a minute's peace. We actually rehearsed several scenarios and then we just built on them. It is hard to get that angry at someone you love with all your heart and do it with a straight face," Gary said.

"Then they took it to the extreme. Those three would go to all the dances with supermodels. They always ignored me. All the girls were jealous and all the guys were envious. Of course, none of the boys would hit on me. No one ever had any idea until the senior prom," Jill told everyone.

""Well, that is just terrible Jill," Wendy said. "I would have been pissed not to go to the dances."

"Who said she never went to the dances?" Mark laughed. "She was at every dance. She is the best damned DJ you ever saw. She is right, they did find out at senior prom."

"Who took you to the prom Jill?" Rose asked.

"It was a long time ago. All I remember was there was some amazing dirty dancing. It got hot out on the dance floor. When the boys saw how I moved on the dance floor, they realized they had all been duped for years. My date had some amazing moves," Jill giggled.

"That doesn't tell us who took you to the prom," Halley laughed.

"Oh, yeah, my date, well, if I remember right, it was Jeremy Carter, Gary Edwards and Mark Banner. You should have seen the look on everyone's face. When they realized that we had pulled the wool over their eyes all those years, they damned near ran us out of town."

"See, we were bad asses all the way back then," Gary laughed.

"Well, I don't know about bad asses but I know my ass isn't bad and it wants this guy right now," Lindsay said as she dragged Gary away to the bar.

"Damn, I must be rubbing off on everyone," Rose quipped. "I'm not the only greedy bitch here anymore."

"You got that right girlfriend," Jill said as she grabbed Holly and headed to a cabana. "I've been hungry for you for a very long time. Now I get to find out if the rumors are true."

"Issue everyone earplugs," Debbie snickered.

"One Holly is bad enough, put two of them together and it is going to get intense," Mark laughed. He put his arm around Wendy and Rose. He kissed Debbie and led the three to a cabana.

Jim poured them fresh drinks and they headed down to the cabana on the dock. The sky was gorgeous and they sipped their drinks and talked. There was no hurry; they both felt this would be something to remember.

Lindsay put her head on his shoulder and told him, "I have a confession Gary, you remind me of someone I was totally in love with when I was a teenager. He was my uncle and only a few years older than I was. You look like him and you act like him too. He never hit on me but I hit on him one day. I knew it was wrong and he definitely knew it was wrong. He never acted on it even though I threw myself at him, I understood. I was hurt but I never let him know."

"When I look at you, I can certainly understand why he didn't act on that Lindsay. You are a gorgeous woman. Speaking only for myself, I know that if I started anything with you, I would not stop until I had made the sweetest love to you. I hope that I would learn every aspect of your sensuality and then please you in every manner possible. I actually respect him. He showed a lot of restraint," Gary said.

"I don't know if he ever knew how much I wanted him to make love to me."

"I'm sure he did. I'm more convinced that he wanted you just as much. I know I sure do," Gary kissed her tenderly as she stretched her perfect body leisurely on the mattress.

Lindsay possessed exquisite features from her honey blonde hair, angelic face and firm, high breasts. Her tight, stomach led to spectacular hips and legs. She was a miniature Wendy combined with Rose's love of laughter. Her ice blue eyes held his gaze as he stroked her sweet body.

"I want to experience you Gary. I've heard from Red, Nancy and your girls. Holly told me things that took my breath away. I have watched you and I just didn't want to wait any longer. I hope you didn't mind," she whispered.

He pulled her off the mattress and turned her around. They sat, watching the sunset. He wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss her slender neck. They talked and he kept kissing her. He learned she had a weakness for the middle of her neck. His lips brushed that spot and she inhaled sharply. His hands cupped her sweet breasts held them gently. His kisses continued and he learned many wonderful secrets to turning this fine young woman on.

"Mmm this is so sweet; I love your tongue Gary. Every place you touch me, it is electric. You have one hell of a touch. I could get used to this."

He licked behind her ear and her nipples hardened instantly. Whispering sweet things had her cooing lowly. He stroked her stomach and onto her thighs. She leaned into his chest and turned to kiss him lightly. His fingers traced the insides of her thighs and she reveled at his touch. With each soft stoke, Lindsay moaned lovingly.

"Your hands are wonderful. You are turning me on more than I ever could imagine."

With both hands between her long, lovely legs, he parted her lips exposing her deep pink valley to the setting sun. She was shivering as his index finger began to run into her moist channel. He began to tease her deliciously. His wet finger slipped along her satin gash and up to her substantial hooded clit. He gripped her and began to stroke her lovingly.