The Screamer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"Funny you should ask me that. I talked to him last night. We can leave a week from Sunday. I figured we'd arrive in Las Vegas on Thursday. That way we can see what is going on there and then leave Sunday morning. Jeremy promises us a great time."

"Bring Maggie's jewelry. We can get it over to him without any complications. Did you hire your pilots yet?" Mark asked.

"I'm meeting them tomorrow. Jeff said Henry and Glen are great and that they will fit in perfectly."

"Michelle is meeting with Rick and Phil tomorrow. Jack and Tom are taking the Twin to Fort Worth first thing Saturday. Rick and Phil will be flying my new jet, picking them up and flying back here. That way I have my equipment where I want it. Anyway, I'll let everyone know about Thailand. Talk to you later."

"Baby, are we going to Thailand," Michelle asked sweetly. "I hope you're going to say yes. Momma needs some Asian cock and all that delicious pussy. Have you been to Thailand Lori?"

"No, I've read all about it. Sounds like a very sexy place to me."

Mark laughed, "Darling we are taking the entire gang to Thailand. We figured we'd give them a week's worth of mind-blowing sex before the openings. When I say the entire gang, I mean there will be no one left in Orlando. Gary's stopping to pick up Ainsley and then they head here. We will have to take four jets so it will be an orgy over the Pacific. I just had a thought."

He got Gary back on the screen. "I want to suggest something that I think would be great. We have a list of potential places for clubs. I want to suggest one more. Honolulu would be prefect. The Japanese are amazing country fans. The clubs would do well and the rest is a given. I have two people in mind to run the place."

"Kono and Daniel would be positively perfect, I agree completely," Gary said.

"I do too," Holly said. "I could get lost in their arms for a very long time. They are definitely fun people. They are 'certified' too,"

"I had a thought about something else too. Since it is such a romantic, exotic location, we need a waterfront location and in addition to the restaurant, we need a daily Luau. They come early for a sunset Luau and stay to dance the night away. We could even do a daily fashion show. Oh, and another thing, you haven't met these two but we have. Brenda and Joy are friends of ours. They run a lingerie and dress shop. Actually, you may have met them Gary they carry D'Orgasmic product. Remember the store you sent Cherry's dress for the Pro Bowl?"

"I sure do, they could run the store. Daniel and Kono the clubs and we know we have excellent chefs." Gary agreed.

"Make the call and let me know. You do know how to keep a girl wet baby," Holly smiled.

"You could never tell that by us," Michelle pouted. "Everyone else has had our man but Lori and I have been protein starved."

"Make the call Gary and quit whining Michelle. You can touch him, we can't," Holly giggled.

Mark spent the next two hours on the phone. He laid out the plan to Daniel and Kono and they were beside themselves. It took them exactly two seconds to say yes. He told them that the first order of business as far as they were concerned was to get in touch with a Re-max Commercial Agent. He would fax them specifications as to property size. After that, they were going on a one-week sexcapade in Thailand and then they would be heading to Orlando. They would be there for several months learning everything they needed to know. He told them that they were on the payroll as of now. He then told them he was calling Brenda and Joy as soon as he hung up with them. They were thrilled to hear that too.

After he hung up with Brenda and Joy, he smiled and got Gary back on the screen. "Honolulu is a go. Actually, it is a huge go. I have a message for all of you from the girls. I'd tell you but it is a very wet message. I'll let them deliver it to you personally once we get to Hawaii. Daniel is already on it with Re-max. I figured we're going to need four jets for this trip."

"I have a years worth of Viagra around here somewhere," Gary burst out laughing.

"Whoa bro, what's up with that?"

"Don't blame him darling, my shit for brains ex-husband had them delivered after he walked out on me," Debbie giggled. "I told him to keep them for emergencies."

"Fuck, you had me worried old man," Mark burst out laughing.

"I hope Daniel knows someone who can do a Luau. You know, I was thinking, we really have an ace up our sleeve dear," Holly laughed. "We do have Miss Hawaii on our team. Aleka will love this."

"This is true. Lori, how is the movie coming along? She should be finishing up very soon. Check with her and see if she can come to Thailand. It's going to be a good trip. Get back to work everyone. I have two insatiable women that I have been ignoring for way too long," Mark waved as he closed it down.

Mark picked up the phone and called Dani. He told her about Thailand and she hung up on him. Michelle looked at him as he stared at the dead phone.

"She hung up on me; she fucking hung up on me."

Michelle burst out laughing and started looking at her watch.

Lori walked back into the office and told them that Aleka was unfortunately not going to be taking any assignments that week. She was going to be riding Mark's cock all the way to Thailand. She is so happy you wanted her to join us.

"Girl, get your ass in the bedroom," Michelle said as she grabbed Mark and dragged him into the room. "You better get naked because, if I'm right, a very naked tornado is about to hit here and she will not be denied."

"Oh really, when do you think this storm is going to hit," Lori laughed.

"In less than two minutes, she is going to strike with an amazing intensity," Michelle laughed as she threw Mark onto the bed. She threw her lovely body onto him as Lori jumped onto the bed.

"I've missed you darling, I really have," Michelle said as her body molded into his. She kissed him seriously. She really had missed him.

Lori, true to her nature, dove right onto his cock and was licking him fiercely when the elevator chimed.

Michelle burst out laughing hysterically when Dani's lovely, naked frame entered the bedroom. She threw her clothes on a chair and looked at the three laughing people on the bed.

She looked at Michelle, "Bitch!" and then at Lori, "Cunt! You couldn't wait could you? Sheesh, you already have his cock down your throat. It's not fair. I want to move my office over here too!"

She climbed on the other side and turned Marks face to her, "Hello you sweet delicious man. I really have missed you." She kissed him and shared him with Michelle. There was no way they were getting Lori off his cock for the next few minutes.

"You are right on time darling. I was timing you from the minute you hung up on him. Trust me, I know exactly how long it takes to get from the office to the bedroom," Michelle laughed.

"You hung up on me, I'm shocked. That's not nice," Gary said sternly.

"Oh hush, I'll make it up to you. You've been globetrotting, fucking all those gorgeous women and forgetting that we exist. Thank God, we had each other. I just want you to take your time and make love to each one of us...repeatedly. You may have noticed, you have three very horny women on your hands."

Mark kissed her and turned to Michelle. The kiss they shared was erotic, passionate and lovely. She inhaled as he rolled her flat on her back and he began to kiss her perfect body. He kissed her lips, her face and her ears, which always drove her wild. Her nipples stood erect on the most wonderful breasts and he teased them tenderly. Lori was still sucking his cock as Michelle held out her hand to Dani.

Dani straddled her face and Michelle began to lick the delicious tart into oblivion. Mark licked her stomach and onto her hips. She threw her legs around his neck and she moaned as he began to open her hot, pink slit with such expertise.

Mark knew exactly how to love this fine woman and he didn't fail her. Nothing pleased her more than Mark's tongue bringing her the pleasure she craved so intently. He had her writhing on the tip of his tongue and she began to cum. It always thrilled him when this perfect woman began to thrash on his face. She was sweet, loving and wonderful. She flowed onto his tongue and he kept her going as only he could.

Each orgasm built and he looked up and saw Dani's pussy being tongue fucked by Michelle. Dani watched him lick Michelle's pussy while she tugged her own nipples and moaned. Lori was such a great cocksucker and she proved it every chance she got. Her lips felt like velvet and she truly loved the feel of his hardness in her throat.

Mark licked Michelle further, her entire body collapsed, and she screamed as she lifted off the bed. Her spasms were intense as her tongue sank deep into Dani's delicious pussy.

Mark slid himself into her and she wrapped her body around his. Her arms draped around his neck as he opened and filled her wonderfully. He stroked her sweetly and she moaned and kissed him with a desire that amazed him. Michelle came repeatedly as did Dani.

The rest of the evening was spent pleasing and satisfying these three gorgeous women. Mark slept soundly and just before, he drifted off, made a mental note to get a bed like Gary's. Four in a king sized bed was a little much.

When Mark woke, Lori and Michelle had left. Dani was cuddled up to him and holding him tightly. He stirred and turned his head and saw her eyes shining brightly. She kissed him, held him, and kissed him again.

"You never know how much you value something until it is gone. I really missed you darling. I love you," she said with wet lips and an open heart.

Mark moved and winced. Dani turned him over, reached for the lotion and began to give him a backrub. Her skilled hands worked on his sore muscles and she had strong hands. She massaged his back and it felt good. She crawled up to the head of the bed and snuggled herself at his head. He opened his eyes and saw her fabulous body inches from his face. She leaned over him and began to massage his lower back and his butt.

As she moved herself closer, she wiggled right onto the tip of his tongue. From the night he met her at the Palms those many years ago; he had become addicted to her sweet pussy. He tongued her wonderfully as she kneaded his body erotically. He turned onto his back and she wrapped her lotioned fingers around his engorged shaft.

"You do love me darling," she murmured as she began to stroke his long cock in her slippery hands. He lifted her up and placed her on his lips. "Darling, I need your lips on my pussy almost as much as I need your cock in my mouth." Dani dropped her face onto him and that sent shockwaves throughout her entire being.

Mark loved her pussy, tasting every fold and crease. Her clit begged to be pleased and he did not disappoint her. Dani could never get enough of his hardness either. She held him, licked him and took him between her lips. His cock stretched her lips tightly and she sucked him in sweetly. She held his balls and caressed him into her throat. Mark licked her pussy, her ass and when his tongue slid into her tight, hot asshole, she went wild. Her body was cumming constantly and he loved pleasing her so much.

She spun around and dropped her tight, sweet sheath over his shaft. Her eyes rolled up and she luxuriated in the way he filled her.

"Fuck me Mark; I need your cock more than you'll ever know. Darling, that feels so good. I love the way you make me feel. Oh, baby, that's it. Yes baby; fuck my hot pussy with your big, bad cock. Slam that big cock into my tiny pussy; make me cum over and over again darling. Yes! Oh! Yes! Oh fuck that is so good, I'm cumming darling, harder please baby, fuck me harder and faster I want to cum all day long darling I love you Mark!"

He stroked her deeply and she rode his cock perfectly. Her tits bounced and he played with her nipples and she shrieked as he tugged.

She was climaxing splendidly when he lifted her off and placed her on her stomach. He slid down and parted her ass cheeks. His tongue licked her ass and his fingers slipped inside. She moaned as he stroked into her.

"You are such a delicious slut Dani. You're my delicious slut and I love you to death," he said as three fingers slid into her ass. "I'm going to fuck your hot, greedy little asshole Dani. You want my cock in your ass don't you darling?"

"Ohmigod Mark, fuck my ass please baby. I want your cock in there all day and all night my love. Fuck my slutty hot ass baby. Stick your cock in me and fuck me senseless. I want you in my ass now darling."

Mark reached over and handled her the bottle of Rush. Dani took three large hits and moaned as Marks's cock slid into her tight ass.

"Oh fuck baby, this feels so good. I love it when you fuck my ass darling. Yes! Motherfucker, I love it. Harder baby, oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck my ass you lovely fucker. Yes!"

Mark slammed himself deep into her and she was moaning and cumming relentlessly. He held her hips and drilled her ass fiercely as she shook herself almost into unconsciousness. She collapsed onto the bed and whimpered.

"I love you Mark, Oh, you have to know I love you."

Mark collapsed beside her and softly stroked her as she recovered. She looked at him with unfocused eyes and smiled sweetly. He threw his head back and Dani slid onto his chest. She kissed him, his neck and stomach on her way to his lovely, large cock. She took him into her mouth and she began to suck him with love in her heart.

She rode his cock past her tonsils and she licked and sucked him with a desire that was beyond description. Every morsel of his cock was loved, worshiped and inhaled. Mark loved her talents and she loved his cock. She was on fire and she needed him to douse her flames only one way. Her hands stroked his cock as it slid in and out of her face. His legs began to shake and Dani loved it when his cock began to swell. She held him as the rush of cum flowed through him and splashed wonderfully into her hungry mouth.

He came, hot, strings or sweet cum flooded her mouth and she drank him quickly. She loved it when he came in her mouth. She sucked every drop and begged for more. She held him, sucking softly and milking every drop from his tasty shaft.

"You're the most wonderful man. I love you so much."

He smiled at her, lifted her and kissed her deeply. He picked up the phone, called Jackson, his butler, and told him they would be down for breakfast in a few minutes. They hit the shower and went for breakfast.

"I need to get Gary on conference. I've been thinking about a way to save us a lot of money and still achieve the same results. Set it up for me. I want to talk to Gary & the girls, Jill, Shannon, Holly, Brenda, Lori and Michelle. I think they are going to like the plan I have. I want to call the hospital. I'll only be fifteen minutes," Mark said.

Dani went to work and got everyone online when Mark walked back in.

Mark looked into the camera and asked, "Okay, I have a couple of questions to start. What is the status on the PR people? Have we hired anyone yet?"

"I have four people that research found. I wanted you to see their applications before I hired them," Dani told him.

"Okay, that is a start but I did some research myself while I was in Europe. I looked at the country and determined that, to do this properly, we need to break down the country into twelve regions. If those people are acceptable, then we will need another eight people. Debbie, do you think one person is enough per region?"

"It should be. I worked alone to set up the promotions. I worked with the bar owners, talked to the radio stations to get remote broadcasts wherever possible. That is a big advantage. I arranged to have the signage sent to the bar at least a week in advance. I also arranged for the hotel rooms and transportation to and from the airport. What I tried to do was simple. In what they call major markets, I would work to do five promotions a week. That way, travel was cut down, hotel costs were minimized and the workload was manageable," Debbie told them.

"That sounds like a lot of work but if we can find twelve of you, we'll be golden. Are you willing to train them? You are, after all, a damned superstar. Girl, you took a relatively unknown brewery and made it a global concern. I've checked, you're golden darling," Mark smiled.

"Of course I'll be glad to train them. Dani, send me their applications. I'd like a look at them. I know a lot of people in the business. I may have some names of good people looking to make a change."

"What do the rest of you have to say on this?" Mark asked.

"I like the idea but you know me, go big or go home," Gary smiled.

"And they will be doing both the country and the dance clubs?" Holly asked.

"No reason not to. Ideally, we could do three dance and three country clubs a week. I don't expect that to happen but we need to be prepared in case it does. Bar owners need customers and nothing attracts people like hot, sexy women wearing next to nothing," Gary said.

"Okay, we're good to go on that. The next question I have is for Debbie and Lori. Have we looked at the Arbitron Stats for each city?"

"I wanted to talk to you about that. I've looked but honestly, it is Greek to me. I need someone who knows what they are doing to tell me what the numbers are telling me," Lori said.

"I figured that would happen. Radio is going to be huge as is Nielsen for TV spots. I propose that we hire a media buyer who is at the top of their game. This is not something I would suggest having the ad agency do. The reason I say that is simple. They can direct us into profitable cities for future clubs but also target cities for the regional teams. These people understand the demographics and they are worth every dime we would pay one. Michelle, have research look into finding us someone please."

"How many would we need?" Gary asked.

"I would think, for starters, one would be enough," Debbie interjected.

"Okay, now I want to tell you something I am going to do. This will help you on several fronts. Michelle, Dani and Lori, this applies to our end of this. I want a new type of contract written. It will be a hybrid. It will be a friend/client contract. The dancers and the models who will be working will be considered friends as long as they are working for D'Orgasmic. If we negotiate additional work for them such as videos, additional photo shoots, whatever, they pay the freight on the client side of the business. Everything else remains the same. It is fair to them and fair to us," Mark explained.

"I like that a lot Mark," Gary said. "It will make everything easier."

"I'm so fucking good at spending money. Now, let me blow your minds, I've figured a way to save a million dollars a year."

Gary sighed, "I'm fucking glad to hear that. Every time you start talking it cost us money. What's up your mind bro?"

"I looked at the timeline and I think Brenda needs to start training dancers as soon as we get back from Thailand. Dani, email Brenda the names of those Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders we met at Billy Bob's.

We have two centers opening in October and two in November. All together, that is 168 dancers. Nashville is only going to have a Country Club. That is a lot of people to find and train. That is in addition to the regional dancers and then, we have the professional dancers. With just regional dancers, we need 144 dancers and then we need 24 professional dancers. Altogether, we are looking at 336 dancers. The real expense is going to be the professional dancers.

Here is my idea. Brenda, audition professional dancers in Orlando and Las Vegas. If we take one male and one female professional dancer and make them the lead dancers on the regional teams, we can pull them in when we open a club or have an event. We keep them dancing and cut 24 paychecks. The only one we would not put into that program is Ronnie. You need her at a moment's notice. She can help Brenda when she is not on a photo shoot or on TV." Mark explained.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers