The Screamer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, when you meet all the men we play with, you'll know, we can handle anything you throw at us," Michelle said. "Unfortunately for you, many of them aren't bi but many are. You'll have fun anyway. Now show me what you've got."

Ainsley was licking Michelle's nipple and watching as the men began to undress. "Impressive chests, I love the way they are carved so deeply. It's going to be fun licking those bodies darling," she grinned.

Phil dropped to his knees and undid Rick's belt. He unzipped his trousers and they fell to the floor.

"Now that is two things I like right off the bat. Commando is the only way to fly in my estimation and that cock is definitely looking good," Michelle grinned. "That is a substantial piece of meat. It looks good."

"It tastes just as good as it looks," Phil said as he stroked Rick and began licking his very impressive cock. He opened his lips and took Rick into his lips.

"Fuck, this is hot" Ainsley whispered as Phil began to suck Rick deeply. She continued licking Michelle's nipples while her fingers were furiously sliding up and down her very wet slit. Rick smiled at the sight and Phil took him into his throat.

"He really is a good cocksucker Ainsley. I love it when he does me like this. What I really enjoy is when I get to do this," Rick said as he pulled Phil upright and undid his trousers.

Ainsley and Michelle gasped when Phil's large cock sprang into view. Rick held his cock and waved it at them. "It feels so good when he fucks me with this. I really love it." He turned and took Phil into his throat in one fell swoop. He swallowed his cock and Ainsley moaned.

"I want some of that," she said as her hand extended to Phil's hot cock. She opened her mouth and began to lick along his fantastic cock.

Michelle reached for Rick and she began sucking his immediately. "I am definitely going to love having you as my pilots; this is a nice bonus, a very tasty one too." She cradled his balls and she took him in completely. She played with his balls as her tongue massaged him wonderfully.

Ainsley was soaking wet as Phil stretched her throat wonderfully. Her pussy was gushing as Phil's cock sank into her talented throat. She played with his ass and he stroked into her with abandon. She looked up into his handsome face and smiled around his massive shaft.

She pulled him out and said, "You have to fuck me with this thing darling. I want you to stretch my hot pussy and fill me completely."

She laid back on the soft leather and spread her legs wide. Her tiny fingers pulled her sculptured lips apart and he moaned, "Lick me Phil, lick me and then fuck me. I want that massive cock inside me. Then, I definitely want you to fuck my tight little ass with this wonderful pole."

Phil knelt and his tongue felt fantastic as he licked her pink slit. Ainsley began cumming almost instantly. He was good and she was enjoying his tongue immensely.

Michelle was riding Rick's face and watching Phil eat Ainsley. Rick was pulling on her nipples and Michelle was flowing furiously on his face. Phil stood; grabbed Ainsley's ankles and he positioned himself against her tight vagina.

"Shove that monster inside me baby. Fuck me hard. That is a monster hon, fuck me good," Ainsley exclaimed as Phil's hard cock opened and stretched her pussy to the breaking point. "Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me Phil. Fuck me hard with that lovely weapon. Yes!"

Rick slid into Michelle and Phil tore into Ainsley. Both women were screaming and moaning. Their orgasms were exquisite and the men were damned good.

Ainsley grabbed Phil and kissed him passionately. "My ass darling, shove that delicious cock up my ass. I know you're going to hurt me so be careful but I can take it. Fuck my ass now darling."

He pulled out and put the huge head against her tight hot ass. She moaned as he fell forward. She opened and he stopped. She gasped and he allowed her to settle. He fell forward again and her moan was low and hard. She bore down and opened for him. Her hands grabbed his hips and she pulled him in. He stretched her and her eyes rolled up.

"This is motherfucking good. Don't stop Phil fuck me hard. I want it all. I want to feel your balls banging off me. Fuck me you delicious cocksucker. Oh, fuck, yes!" Phil continued to thrust and in moments, his cock was stretching her and filling her ball deep. "This is delicious. Oh fuck baby, fuck my ass baby. Fuck me hard and deep I want it all."

"Rick, my ass loves you baby. You're good. Fuck my ass just like Phil is doing Ainsley's. We love it up our ass baby. Fuck this is wonderful. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard," Michelle begged.

"Ainsley, does your ass feel as good as mine does? This cock is fabulous. Wanna switch?" Michelle asked.

"Sure darling, you'll love this cock in your tight, hot ass baby."

The men switched positions and Michelle screamed as Phil filled her ass wonderfully. Rick slid into Ainsley and she dove on his lips, kissing him deliriously. Michelle was on fire and Phil was stroking her fully.

"Ohmigod, your cock is huge. Fuck me Phil, oh, fuck, yes baby. Motherfucker, this is sweet. I love your cock. I'm cumming, oh damn, I'm cumming. Fuck me!" Michelle screamed.

"You're fabulous Rick. Your cock feels right at home in my ass baby. Do you like my ass darling? Fuck my ass baby. I want you to fuck my pussy too darling. I want you to fuck me and then I want you to blast your hot cum down my throat darling. I want to taste your cum as you explode in my hot, sweet mouth baby, fuck me harder please." Ainsley moaned and her eyes rolled as he drilled her ass with all his might. Her orgasms were unending when he pulled out and slid into her tight, hot pussy.

"Your pussy is like velvet, you delicious bitch. You like my cock in there don't you. I like fucking you. You're beautiful, you're sexy and you're kinky. I like that. Cum on my hard cock Ainsley. Squeeze my hard cock and ride it you fabulous cunt. Fuck, you're good. Keep cumming and I'll blow your mind with the load I'm going to blow into your pretty face."

"Oh fuck, yes!" she moaned. He fucked her harder, deeper and faster and Ainsley's body exploded yet again. He pulled his cock from her tight body and she immediately sank to her knees.

"Suck my cock Ainsley. Show me what kind of cocksucker you really are. You want my hot cum don't you? Suck my cock and suck it good. I'm going to fucking blow your pretty head off baby," he moaned.

Her lips wrapped tight and she felt his already enormous cock swell. Her hands cradled his balls as they began to rise. His legs shook and his stomach tightened. She felt his cum blast along his length and she held him in her mouth. She looked up begging for him to cum perfectly into her greedy, wanton mouth. He looked in her eyes and he moaned as blast after blast of his hot, sticky milky white cum flew into her mouth. She never broke his gaze. She swallowed every drop and then she took him into her throat. He twitched and she swallowed again.

Phil's cock was buried deep in Michelle's sweet pussy and she was screaming, "This is perfect. Fuck me and then blast my head off too darling. Give me that huge cock and make it hurt darling Oh fuck, I want to feel it in my mouth too. I need your cum you delicious motherfucker. My ass loved it and my pussy is on fire but Michelle needs your cock in my throat too. I want to have you cum just like Rick did. Fucking blow my head off with that gorgeous cock darling. Oh, fuck yes!"

Phil pulled his monster from her hot twat and she wrapped her lips around him. She grabbed his hips and pulled him into her slutty mouth. He began to stroke and she opened and took him ball deep. Her tongue somehow was able to lavish much love onto the base of his cock while he filled her fully.

She felt him at the edge and she pulled him out of her throat. She held his long thick cock by the head, just between her lips. Her tongue washed the tip and he began to shake. She looked into his eyes and felt the first massive missile of lust explode between her lips. Her mouth filled instantly with his hot cum and she swallowed constantly. Their eyes never faltered and he blasted her yet again.

She drank him down and loved it. Her face fell fully onto his cock and he began to fuck her throat. He had one more last blast and he delivered that into her throat. He held her beautiful blond hair as she used every muscle in her face and throat to tell him how much she enjoyed everything he had done. His long cock started to soften and she held him in her throat. She loved having a man shrink in her face.

Ainsley was still sucking Rick's soft cock as Michelle finally finished drinking Phil completely.

The women splayed wide and looked at the lovely men as their fingers slid along their pussies. Their blush was intense and their nipples were diamond hard. The men, solid, sweet and fucking sexy stood with their lovely soft cocks dangling deliciously as they found their uniforms. Michelle smiled and stroked her clit deliriously.

"Welcome to my world boys, I hope you enjoyed the appetizer. Boy, do you have a surprise coming." She looked at Ainsley and laughed.

The intercom chimed and Jack told them they would be landing in ten minutes.

Ainsley laughed and agreed that these guys had just landed the best job on earth. "We are just the tip of the iceberg and we are serious about that. Oh, one thing, Jack's brother doesn't know he's bi. Please keep it that way."

The plane rolled up to the flight school and Ainsley and Frank departed. As they taxied away, Frank turned to Ainsley, "Can I buy you dinner dear?"

"Sounds like a plan to me Frank," she said as she took his arm and put her head on his shoulder.

Michelle waited until they were airborne and she walked up to the cockpit. She was wearing nothing but her heels when she entered. Phil and Jack were at the controls. "We have a little more than two hours to Las Vegas. Jack, I need to see you for a few minutes. I'll be back you two."

They walked out into the cabin and Michelle threw her arms around Jack and kissed him deeply. "They are perfect darling. Thank you so much. They will fit right in. I want you to make love to me baby. I want to thank you for insisting I come on this flight. I haven't seen Frank in a long time darling. He is such a good lover. Must be something in the genes but now, I want you."

"Anytime, anywhere dear, you just have to say the word. Nothing is better than your lips wrapped around my cock darling. I love making love to you. We seem to have another very kinky woman in the family. Ainsley is one hot slut. That woman loves bi men. I can't wait to see what she does when she meets Jeremy's pilots. That will blow her fucking mind."

"Oh, I will tell you a secret. No one knows about this but me. Keep it quiet. Jeremy hired two more pilots and according to him, they are drop dead sexy and hung like horses. I can't pronounce their names but he told me to keep it quiet. He wants to surprise Gary and Mark."

"Fuck, if they are as sexy as Nom and Phoc, then this is going to be a wonderful trip. Fuck Michelle, your lips feel wonderful girl, suck my hard cock you delicious cunt. I love your lips."

By the time they landed at McCarran, Michelle had fucked everyone again and the men had sucked and fucked each other too. Michelle had been drenched and satisfied many times and she was smiling.

Ainsley had a lovely dinner and a fabulous desert. Frank was a wonderful lover too.

Michelle walked in and Jackson met her at the door. "How is he?" she asked.

"He's really down. He's not eating and he's been on that damned computer all day. He hasn't said a fucking thing to anyone. I'm worried Michelle. This thing with Cherry is really getting to him. Maybe it is a good thing we're going to be in Thailand for a week. It will keep his mind off things. If that doesn't work, I'm going to take him outside and kick the crap out of him."

"Maybe that is exactly what he needs. You're the only one around here that can do that. I know I sure can't," She said as she rose up on her toes and kissed him. "I love you Jackson, you know that don't you darling?"

"I know you do dear. I just made a pot of coffee. Would you like something to eat? I was just going to make a sandwich. Are you hungry?"

"I could eat. Let me check my messages. I'll be right back hon," she said.

A few minutes later, she sat and enjoyed a perfect club sandwich with Jackson.

"When did she come out of the coma?" he asked her.

"When he was in Rome. It meant to him that he couldn't go and see her, hold her hand or tell her he loved her. It's eating him alive."

"I want her to come back to him. Yes, he has any woman he ever wanted and more pussy than the NBA, NFL and the World Soccer League put together but the one woman he wants, he can't have. It's just not fair."

"Did Mark ever tell you about the best laugh we've ever had? It was all because of you."

"Huh, me? What the hell did I do that was so funny?"

"Well, you know she has a real affinity for big black men," she said.

"We were sitting here, at this table, the first morning she was here. You were in the kitchen and I yelled to you to bring me something, and your response was, 'I'm coming'. Her response was 'I wish'." Mark said as he joined them. "I laughed myself right onto the floor. It was instantaneous and hilarious. Hi baby, did you have a good day?"

Everyone laughed and Jackson looked at him with tears rolling down his face. He was laughing so hard. "I never knew that. Now I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be my friend. She thinks you are delicious. If she ever comes back to me, you should rock her world sometime. She'd love that," Mark assured him.

"I don't know boss, I'm afraid I'd break her," he said. "I mean, seriously, that is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. If you don't go and get her, I will. I hate it when you are as down as you are right now."

Jackson cleared the dishes and brought Mark a cup of coffee.

"I had a good day. Frank said to say hello, well actually, he said 'how is that miserable son of a bitch?"

Mark laughed. "It's been a long time since the two of you were together. Did he treat you right?"

"He was spectacular, thank you very much. He also enjoyed his time in the cockpit. I love my new pilots. They are adorable and hung like horses. Ainsley and I broke them in. She's kinky. I love her more and more every day."

"She is an exceptional find. I'm glad she is onboard. I have a job for Rick and Phil. Red called and wants the new jet in Miami. Gary's jets are going in as well. They have the electronic updates and the new toys to install. Red said she's not flying to Thailand without them. Have them take the jet to Miami. Gary, Jill and Holly are taking his jet to Miami. They have a property to look at there. Gina and Brianna will pick them up there and take them to Orlando. You and I have to go to LA tomorrow and check out some property there as well."

"Did Gary hire the extra pilots?" she asked.

"Their names are Henry and Glen. According to Jill, you and Ainsley will love them. Apparently, they are gorgeous, hung and they fuck like racehorses. Did our guys get settled in to the apartment?"

"Dani took care of it. Mark, she is in for a treat. Now she not only has Jack and Tom but Rick and Phil as well. She may need a wheelchair."

"You all might after we get back from Thailand. I talked to Jeremy today. He has a fuckfest planned that will blow everyone's minds. I don't know what but he said he has a couple of surprises in store. I can't wait. He said he had something in store for Brenda. He wouldn't tell me what but he did say her eyes would pop out of her head."

"Whatever it is, it should be bizarre if I know Jeremy," Michelle giggled.

"How long are the jets going to be in Miami hon?"

"Gary said the maximum would be three days. They are taking them and dropping both of Gary's jets off and then they are going back to Orlando until they are ready."

"Four new pilots to be certified huh? I should call and tell Jill she is in for a real treat," Michelle giggled.

"Well, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go for a few days. You haven't seen the finishing touches Gary had done to the house. Dani and I can go to LA. Besides, you haven't met Gina or Brianna yet and you're going to fucking love them. You missed the European trip so why don't you go. It will get you in shape for Thailand darling"

"Sounds like a plan to me, I better go pack. You know, someone around here is going to Thailand and she hasn't ever been certified."

Mark started laughing, he picked up his phone, grabbed Michelle, and they walked out onto the balcony. He dialed the phone and when she answered he said, "DeeDee pack your lube, you're going to Orlando!"

They heard the screams from the balcony. Mark was laughing hysterically and Michelle could barely breathe. "Go to the balcony," he laughed.

He heard the sliding door open and she was looking up with a grin as bright as any Las Vegas sign. Mark leaned over and told her to bring several empty suitcases.

"You won't be wearing many clothes girl, I hear it is going to be wet in Orlando," Michelle yelled.

Two minutes later, DeeDee was standing in Mark's apartment hugging and kissing him profusely. "I love you, you magnificent son of a bitch. I've never been and I hear it is fucking wild. Will I get 'certified'? Please tell me that I will. I heard so much about that when they were here. I can't wait. When do we leave?"

"Sweetheart, you'll be 'certified' completely. Actually, you'll be double 'certified'. We have to get you in shape to handle what's coming your way in Thailand."

"Double 'certified'? What the fuck is that?" DeeDee wondered.

"Well darling, there is regular certification and then there is Sybian 'certification'. You have a Sybian don't you?" Michelle asked.

"No, I've never heard of that. What is it?" Dee said.

"Oh my God, you've got to be kidding me. I'm dead meat. Do you know how much trouble I'm in? I'm sorry. I'll make this up to you Dee. I love you. I didn't know. Ohmigod, I'm sorry." Mark was seriously upset.

"You'll find out darling. It's best you learn about it when you're a thousand miles away from him," Michelle's dancing ice blue eyes sparkled. "Anyway, I'll walk you downstairs. I have to introduce you to my new pilots. They will be flying us to Florida. They don't know it yet but they will very soon. I'll stop by and tell Dani she's going to LA tomorrow Mark. What time are we supposed to be in Miami?"

"You're dropping off the jets at 2PM Eastern so you are going to need an early start. You had better take some empty suitcases too dear. Jill is outfitting you two with new of everything," Mark told her.

"Okay, let's go Dee; it is going to be a long day. Goodnight Mark, love you. See you in a few days," Michelle said as she kissed him deeply. "Take care of yourself. Get packed and get your head onto the fun mode darling."

"I will darling," he said as he kissed her and DeeDee again.

Michelle went in to her apartment, packed a few things, and grabbed her luggage. She always had a to go bag packed with all of the cosmetics she would need. She frequently had to fly in a hurry so she was always ready."

They went down to Dani's apartment and knocked. She answered right away and they told her she was going to LA with Mark tomorrow. Michelle told her to keep an eye on him. Dani knew what she meant. "I think I'll go upstairs and spend the night with him. I don't want him to be alone."

"Good idea darling. DeeDee and I are flying to Miami very early in the morning. We are taking the jet in to have the added electronics and toys put onboard. We'll be spending the time in Orlando until the jet is ready."

"Oh girl, you need to get 'certified' while you're there. I saw the new pilots yesterday. Oh, if they are as good as they look; I can't wait. Damn they are gorgeous."