The Screamer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, they taste just as good as they look. We're taking them to be 'certified' too," Michelle laughed evilly.

"Okay baby, we gotta go. Take care of Mark. We'll see you in a few days," Michelle said as she kissed Dani and went to DeeDee's apartment.

"Girl, before I introduce them to you, we need to slut you up just a little. You'll thank me shortly."

It took Michelle less than two minutes and Dee looked positively delicious. They walked down the hall and knocked on Phil and Rick's apartment door. Phil answered and let them in.

"This is a surprise, what's up Michelle?"

"We are flying to Miami tomorrow. We have to be there by 2 pm their time. We figured we had better let you know. We are going to have to leave very early," she said as Rick came walking out of the bedroom wearing a pair of shorts and a smile.

"I thought I heard your voice, hi Michelle. Who is this lovely lady?" Rick asked.

"Rick, Phil I'd like you to meet DeeDee. She is our office manager. She will be flying with us to Miami. We have to drop off our jet to have additional electronics installed. They will have the plane for a few days. We, on the other hand will be living it up in Orlando. Well, I just wanted to let you know about it. What time should we be at the plane?"

"Well, we have to go and refuel. We had planned to do that in the morning but taking off that early means there will be a long line for fuel. We better do it now," Rick said.

"Oh, are we taking the new Jet? I hear it is pretty. I can't wait to see it," DeeDee said.

"Here is an idea. Why don't we grab our luggage and go over there with them. I'm not tired and actually, DeeDee, we can sleep on the plane. That way, when they get there in the morning, they can just take off. Rick, will you help me with my bags? Phil, DeeDee's apartment is only three over from you. Can you help her please?"

"We'll meet you at the airport," Rick said as he took DeeDee's hand and grabbed his flight bag and uniform.

"Okay," Phil said as he grabbed his and they went to collect Michelle's luggage.

"She's pretty," Phil said as they headed to the hangar.

"She is and she is a great fuck too. That girl loves to fuck, suck and when she cums, she flows like honey. She loves bi men but actually, most of the men we play with are bi so feel free to just have fun baby."

"Damn, this job is fabulous," he giggled.

"I told you, it would only get better. Today was the tip of the iceberg and I wasn't kidding. You have to get 'certified' when you get to Orlando."

"What do you mean by 'certified'? Phil asked.

"I'll tell you when we are on the plane, that way I only have to say it once. Trust me, you'll love it."

They pulled up, parked next to Rick's car, and walked onto the plane. DeeDee was flirting with him as he filled out the flight plan. Phil contacted the fuel company by radio and requested immediate refueling. He was told that it would be an hour and a half before they could get to him. Phil stowed the luggage while Rick and DeeDee filed the flight plan.

"This is a spectacular plane Michelle," DeeDee said as she walked through the jet. "I know why they bought them. Nothing screams orgasm more than a gorgeous jet. It gets me wet just thinking about it."

Michelle walked behind Dee and tilted her neck to one side as she began to undo the small clasp on her blouse. Dee inhaled sensuously as Michelle's lips kissed her neck. She let the top fall and Dee's perfect nipples hardened as she felt Michelle's hands begin to caress her breasts. One button, a small zipper and Dee's tiny skirt fell to the floor. She stood there naked in heels as Michelle's hands began to caress her entire body.

Dee looked as Phil reached for Ricks shorts. His hand slid inside and he grabbed his lovely cock. He pulled his shorts off and Rick stood there with his glorious naked body and Phil's hand wrapped around his hard shaft. Rick looked into DeeDee's eyes and smiled. He pulled Phil's shorts off and his monstrous tool hung wonderfully.

"Daring," Michelle, whispered, "it tastes wonderful darling. Watch honey, Keep watching baby, oh, girl, you're soaking wet. I love it when your snatch is wet."

Rick knelt and took Phil's cock into his mouth. He licked him, sucked him and swallowed him repeatedly.

"You're just as kinky as I am girlfriend. You love watching a man suck cock don't you?" She slipped her fingers in and out of Dee's pussy while Rick sucked Phil fully. "Pretty soon, his cock is going to be sliding into that greedy mouth of yours. You are going to love it darling. I know you are. Then after he fucks you, he's going to take that huge cock and shove it here," she said as she inserted two fingers into Dee's tight hot ass.

Dee moaned as Phil began sucking Rick. Michelle pushed her down on a seat and she began to lick DeeDee passionately. "You love it when I lick you like this don't you baby? Your pussy is so sweet."

For the next two hours, they fucked, sucked and did every combination one could imagine. Dee was exhausted but she was very happy. They fell asleep on the jet; four to a bed on a G650 is a bit of a stretch but they did it.

Michelle and DeeDee woke somewhere over the Gulf. Rick and Phil were in the cockpit when they walked in with fresh coffee. The women kissed them and stumbled back to the cabin to relax and wake up.

"Fuck darling, last night was wild," Dee said as she put her seat back and sipped her coffee. "Did I hear right that Gary bought an identical jet?"

"Yes he did. Finally, the competition is over. He also bought a G3 just like Lori's so they can't really complain anymore. Well, that's not true, Gary still has the G550 as opposed to the G5 Mark has. I'm sure they will find something else to bitch about. They always do," Michelle, laughed.

"I just want them bitching about who is going to fuck me. Gary and I spent some quality time at the party. It was so good. His girls are delicious. It's about time. I never could understand how that hunk could live alone for so long," DeeDee stated.

"It took him a long time to get over Connie. I don't think you ever met her. She was an amazing woman but they knew from the start that it would never last. She wanted to be back in the Netherlands and he refused to move. They had fun but that was all it was. Now there was a woman who was truly insatiable," Michelle smiled.

"Aren't we all? I mean, seriously, before I met Mark, I was a freakin prude. Now, I can't get enough of everything. I know one thing it has done for me; I keep myself in excellent shape. I work out daily. I try to fuck at least once a day and my pussy muscles are amazing now. I have you to thank for that dear," DeeDee said.

"I heard that Dani had a lot to do with that too. She told me about the things she had you do and that you loved it," Michelle laughed.

"Sweetie, I know that while she was doing that to me, she was wishing it was her arm up the DA's ass instead. She really hates that prick."

The cockpit door opened and Rick came out with two empty coffee cups. He turned and yelled back into the cockpit, "Phil, it's not fair. We have clothes on and these two delicious women are sitting her stark naked. They still look delicious my friend."

The intercom came back on and Phil was laughing. "Well send one of them up to me, I can multitask. I know how to fly and fuck. That is what Auto-Pilot was designed for if you want to know the truth."

Michelle stood up, kissed Rick and refilled their coffee cups. She took Phil's cup and headed into the cockpit. When the plane landed in Miami, everyone was smiling as they deplaned at the Aileron Electronics.

With their arrival, four gleaming Gulfstreams sat on the tarmac. Gary, Jill, Red, Nancy, Gina, Brianna, Henry and Glen were waiting as they deplaned. Rick and Phil deplaned, opened the hatch, and moved their luggage onto the G550. Michelle and DeeDee stepped off the plane and Jill rushed over to greet them. Gary stood there laughing as he kissed them both passionately.

"I just fucking love surprises," he said as he kissed them again. "I heard from Dani earlier and she informed me that Mark wouldn't let his pilots fly until they had been 'certified'. She didn't tell me you were coming darling," he said as he kissed DeeDee again.

"Sweetheart, when you say that, you had better mean I will be cumming baby. Momma needs a good gangbang before I get to Thailand," Dee laughed and hugged him again.

Jill and Michelle did the introductions while Gary and Red finalized business. The flight back to Orlando went quickly.

DeeDee had been to the house several years before to meet with Robert and Maggie and she wasn't prepared for what she saw this time. Gary took her on a tour and she was blown away.

"I want to see your new place," Michelle said as she grabbed Jill. "I hear it is spectacular."

Jill took her on a tour and Michelle was speechless. Jill poured them a drink as Michelle kept looking at everything.

"How is he doing hon," Jill asked.

"Not good. Ever since she woke up, he has been getting worse every day. I'm worried about him Jill, I really am. He seems to have lost interest in everything. I mean the new project is keeping him busy and he is totally behind it. It's his personal life that is a mess," Michelle said. "I am hoping Thailand will be good for him. At least he'll have lots of things to keep him busy. I talked to Jeremy two days ago and let him know what's going on. He promised he'd keep him busy."

"If you need me, you call me anytime, you hear me?" Jill said.

"I will. I know Gary is concerned too. We've talked about it almost daily. He wants to go to Dallas and talk to her but I won't let him. She still has several more operations to go before she is released. It took me a long time to find out what was behind all of this. Mark wouldn't say a word to me about it for months. When I found out, it actually shocked me. Apparently, she has many serious hang-ups and she has been born, bread and educated in a Kool-aid drinking environment. She thinks conservatives are evil. I honestly don't know if she would ever change that view. It's too bad too because she is, without a doubt, the sweetest, sexiest woman I've ever met."

"Wow that is definitely saying a lot. None of us ever met her," Jill said.

"There you are," Gary said as he walked into Jill's apartment with DeeDee. "Check this out sweetheart; they did a lovely job on this space didn't they?" Dee wandered away and Gary looked at Michelle, "Any change hon?"

"I wish I could say yes Gar but I can't. Everyday, he just sinks deeper into a funk and I can't get him out of it. He's happy that she is coming along so well but now, he has alienated himself from her and it is eating him alive. Thailand has to help; it will get his mind off of everything."

"I'd never leave here," Dee snickered. "This is the sexiest apartment I've ever seen." Dee walked over and sat on the arm of Jill's chair, "You are such a lucky bitch," she whispered. Jill burst out laughing.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, you're living in such a hovel. I feel so sorry for you," Jill giggled as she smacked Dee's leg.

DeeDee looked up at Gary, "This place is magnificent. I can't believe it is the same place. The last time I was here was just after Jeremy went on vacation and you bought everything. Michelle and I brought Mark all the paperwork from Las Vegas and it sure didn't look like this at all. It is fantastic."

"I hope everyone is hungry, Linda has a nice dinner for us and you have many friends waiting to say hello. I don't know what Mark told you but everyone here is going to Thailand."

"All of the people I met at Mark's party are going, dammit, this is going to be a great trip.

Dinner was exceptional and everyone hugged and kissed DeeDee. Tammy hugged her and thanked her again for the time they had spent in Las Vegas. The new pilots were introduced to everyone and the next three days were spent 'certifying' everyone again.

Gary and Holly agreed on the Miami property they had seen before Michelle and Dee had arrived. Mark told them that he had found a property in LA that was absolutely ideal. Mark instructed his acquisition department to purchase the properties and negotiations were underway. Mark also had his research department start finding an appropriate property in Oklahoma City and New York. He told everyone that he'd make a call to his friend, the man he bought his property from in Las Vegas.

"There she is," Rick said as he walked up to Michelle. Phil joined them and Holly poured them a drink. "You weren't kidding were you? This is definitely wilder than anything I ever could have expected. Gary is such a nice guy. His women are adorable and this one," he said as he pointed to Holly, "Is motherfucking unreal. The only way we could quiet her down was to grab Hank. He took her airtight and she quieted right down."

"Guilty as charged," Holly blushed. "Of course, that started a brand new line and Ronnie led that pack. Let's put it this way Michelle, you cut the diamonds and we polished the gems."

Author's note:

I apologize to my fans for the delay in publishing this story. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been unable to write for a while. The last chapter of Cherry Takes on the NFL was also delayed. To appreciate the continuation of the story, a familiarity with 'Cherry Takes on the NFL' series will be helpful. The two stories are being combined into a single series. Thank you for your patience and your many wonderful emails.