The Screamer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, let me understand this. Ronnie will still be the lead dancer of the professional team," Brenda asked. "I like this. It is more effective. We are only going to need the professional dancers twice a month to start. I'd rather keep them dancing."

"She will be the co-lead dancer," Gary told her. He looked into the camera and stated in a very stern way, "I don't give a flying fuck what you say Mark, I am bringing Cherry back into the fold. I know I can't do it now but it will happen."

Mark sighed, "Yeah, don't hold your breath."

"If he can't, dammit, we will," Rose said. "We can be very persuasive Mark."

"I love you guys but I'm not wishing on rainbows. Gary, who does the announcing for your fashion shows?"

"Tori and Karen usually do them. They are very good. Why?" Gary told him.

"The job market is a nightmare. Kids are graduating with no chance for a job. We need twelve announcers. Let's shop and see what graduates are out there with communication degrees. They will be green but this is good experience. Who knows, they may wind up with their own TV show someday. Find them, have Tori and Karen train them."

"We also need 120 models. It would be great if we could recruit them from the modeling schools. They will work very inexpensively just to get this on their resume. It is a damned feather in their cap to be able to say they model for D'Orgasmic," Lori said.

"Some days, you do make me smile," Gary laughed.

"Shannon, have you hired the designers we talked about? You said you had a lot of very talented people dear," Michelle asked.

"I have hired six exceptional people. Trust me they'll fit right in. Gary, Jill and I have final say on everything but I like what they bring to the table. The Country Club product is looking good. Ainsley has some fabulous ideas. She said you suggested hand tooled leather luggage. I told her to design something and send it to me. I really like that idea a lot.

Oh and as for the chaps, what we have designed is going to keep your dick hard for a long time. I should have the entire product line completed by next week. They are going to make patterns and sew samples to have ready for us when we get back from Thailand. The Slutwear catalog won't come out until the beginning of November. That product line is already designed," she told him.

"When do you do the photo shoots for those catalogs?" Michelle asked.

"I must have the Country Catalog ready for October 1. I want the Slutwear Catalog ready for November 1. We are going to shoot the Country Catalog in Orlando when we get back from Thailand. I'm not sure when I am going to shoot the Slutwear yet," Gary explained.

"What are you waiting for?" Mark wondered.

Gary just looked into the camera and didn't answer him.

Jill looked at Mark and shook her head, "We love you darling, leave that to us."

Mark sighed, "Okay, I'm out of that discussion. I have three last things we need to know about. Lori, how is the design for the retractable stages coming along?"

"I talked to the gang at the MGM yesterday. They are sending a computer animation of how it will work over later today. I'll forward it to everyone. From what they told me, it is really going to be sweet. When the first band is performing, that is the only stage you see. When their set is over, the stage swings away and the next stage takes its place. They say it takes less than twenty seconds to make the change. A laser wall will obscure the transition. It should be hot as hell. I am working with Young Signs to design the interior signage as well. These clubs are going to be the highest of high tech. The interior signs will distract most of the attention for the transition. Our architects love the design. It's going to be sweet."

"That's great, I can't wait to see the animations," Gary smiled.

"Shannon, I need your graphic artists to design several things. No one succeeds in business in Las Vegas without having the Cab and Limo Drivers on your team. Yes, we are going to be charging a cover charge to get in. That is customary but we have to do a lot more. Cab drivers live on their tips. Please design a Free Cover Pass that we can give to the cabdrivers to hand out to their passengers. It should be on glossy stock and sexy as hell. They give them out, they get a bigger tip and they bring people to us.

That is the first way we take care of the cabdrivers. When we designed the bakery, we designed a drive up window. Many people want to stop on the way to work or home to pick up something sweet. We need to design a card that gives a driver a free cup of coffee and a donut. Design a card, just like the slot cards. We need a magnetic strip so we can actually swipe it. It will tell us which drivers are using it. It will keep accounting off our back and it builds goodwill. On the same vein, we need another magnetic card to give to hotel employees. It will allow them no cover charge and ten percent off all drinks. All they need to do is bring in their Hotel ID or TA License and we issue them a card.

There is something you need to know about Las Vegas. There are three million people in the entire state. Two million of them live in this valley. Of that, 1.2 million of them work in the entertainment business in one way or another. We could live quite well and never see a tourist.

Cash is king in this town and it is a huge temptation too. We know our people but we don't know our future employees. The centers will all be the same insofar as the cash registers are concerned. We have to protect our investment so I am going to meet with my investigators and we are going to put together a team to monitor the cash flow. We will have security in the centers but this is going to be handled offsite and no one will know other than our Center Managers. We will not only be monitoring cash but alcohol as well. Those are the two things where we are vulnerable. We have to plug that right from the start," Mark told everyone.

"I definitely agree with that," Holly said. "I thought you were getting busy last night. When the hell did you work on all of this?"

"I couldn't sleep, too much on my mind."

"Okay everyone, I need to talk to Mark about some other things. We know what we all need to do," Gary said.

When everyone signed off, Gary looked at Mark critically. "When was the last time you slept? You look like shit. You have dark circles under your eyes. I'm worried about you."

"I'll be fine. I meant it; I have a lot on my mind. Thank God my end of the business is really coming on fast." He told Gary what Lori had told him about the new contracts.

"Get some sleep. Here is a novel idea. Go to bed, alone, and turn out the lights and sleep. I'll talk to you later."

Mark tried but instead, he spent an hour looking up manufacturers of bobble head dolls. He called Dallas and talked to Dr. Bowen. Cherry was progressing well. He had shown her the photos of the damage that had been done and she nearly lost her mind. He reassured her that after the next few surgeries, she wouldn't have a single mark on her body and that she would be good as new. That calmed her down. Mark thanked him and told him he would talk to him in a couple of days.

He did lie down but that lasted for a few minutes. He threw on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt and headed to the construction site. He walked the site and saw that things were going along okay. He went home feeling worse than when he left.

Jack called him to tell him the Twin was ready to go. He took it up and told Mark he should fly it again. "Sometimes it is good to go back to your roots boss. I had forgotten the thrill you get when you put the pedal to the metal and wait, and wait," he laughed. "You do realize that plane is in perfect condition. Someday, we should fly up to Elko. The last time we did, the view was amazing."

"Yeah, the Ruby Mountains are spectacular. The elk are in the mountains aren't they? We should do that someday Jack. It would be fun."

Jack took the twin to Fort Worth and met Ainsley at his brother's flight school. He sat in on the class and heckled his brother tremendously. Ainsley still wasn't aware that Jack and Frank were brothers.

Frank turned to the class and apologized for the rude intruder in the class. He asked Ainsley where she met this jerk. She was mortified until they both burst out laughing. Frank told everyone the rude jerk was his brother and Ainsley slapped Jack hard on the shoulder.

When the class was over, they walked over to the Twin and his brother looked at this fine machine with envy. "Damn, Mark really has some great equipment. This is a sweet plane.

"Not as sweet as my new ride is," Jack giggled as Michelle's new pilots, Rick and Phil taxied up in the new G650.

"Are you serious? Jack when the hell did he get that? That is one sweet jet. Can I see inside?" Frank asked.

"You had better, I brought you a present," Jack grinned at his brother.

Frank walked onto the jet and stopped in amazement. "This is absolutely fantastic. Feel this leather; it is so soft. This lives up to its reputation all right."

"Ah, it's not the only thing that lives up to a reputation," a sultry voice whispered in his ear.

Frank spun and looked into the bluest eyes and the softest lips. "Hello my old friend," Michelle murmured as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. "I'm pissed at you, you never call, you never write. A girl could get a complex ya know."

"You just get better looking every time I see you gorgeous," he said as he smiled at Ainsley. "You better watch out with this one girl, she can get wild."

"She knows darling, she knows. Truth be known, she is one wild Texan herself. How are you doing darling?"

"Without, I won't ask you though. I already know the answer to that one. You're glowing; Mark must be back in town. How is that miserable son of a bitch?"

"He's not very good. I'm worried he is slipping into a deep depression. There is a woman he is completely in love with who was attacked and left for dead several months ago."

"Jack told me all about Cherry. I watched you at the Pro Bowl. You were spectacular my love. She is really something isn't she? Jack told me she is in Dallas. How is she doing?"

"She is out of her coma now but she still needs more surgery. He was fine until she woke up. The last time they were together, they fought and ended their relationship. When she was attacked, he did everything humanly possible and he was at her side many, many times. Now that she is awake, he doesn't feel he can visit her and it's wearing on him big time. I'm worried about him Frank. I don't believe you're going without though. You never have before. What's changed sweetheart?"

"I don't get to see you anymore honey, that is what changed," he said sincerely. "When you've had the best..."

Jack got up and walked into the cabin. "File a flight plan to the gulf and back," he instructed them and walked back into the cabin.

Michelle looked at Ainsley with that unmistakable twinkle in her eye. Ainsley laughed as Jack came back to sit with her.

Michelle laid her head on Franks shoulder and looked up into his eyes, "You're kinky ass brother thinks you should help me christen this ship. Ainsley and Mark christened it already but I wasn't on that trip. She began unbuttoning his shirt as she leaned up and kissed him again.

Ainsley began laughing quietly. "I have to tell you Jack, I love my life now more than anything I could ever imagine. I'm horny all the time. I know you're always horny too. I'm not planning to let Michelle have the entire fun darling. I have a question though. Does your brother know you're bi?"

Jack shook his head, "No hon, he doesn't and I'd like to keep it that way."

Ainsley leaned into him and kissed him sweetly. "Your secret is safe with me honey. Just promise me I'll get to play with you and some of the fella's soon. That really turns me on. In the meantime, I'm going to suck your cock so well. You're a good man Jack. I enjoyed our time in Europe. Tom is not bad either. I had fun," she said as she began undressing him.

Soft moans were coming from up front. Michelle had her ankles up on the back of the seat and Frank was licking her delicious pussy.

"Michelle and Frank have been friends for many years. He knows where her heart is; it's her pussy and throat he loves most. He and Mark are friends but he is not part of our group."

Ainsley removed Jacks trousers and she was listening and fondling his lovely cock in her hands. She stroked his thick shaft gently as he began to harden. She licked his nipple and tongued it sweetly. Her hands felt him swelling and she enjoyed the weight as he grew in her hand.

"There is nothing more erotic than the feel of a man's cock as it fills while you're stroking it. I love the softness of the skin and the steel beneath. Jack, your cock is lovely, perfectly shaped and the veins stand out so well. I remember feeling every ridge while you fucked me that night in Rome. I could feel every ridge of this wonderful cock as you spread my pussy and entered me. I can't tell you how fabulous it felt feeling this long, hard cock sliding in and out of my hot pussy. When you licked me, it was heavenly," she said as she was stroking him deliciously with one hand and cradling his balls with the other.

Your tongue worked miracles on me and you made me cum so many times. I knew right then that you could fuck me anytime you wanted," she said as she bent over and licked his perfect cock. "That is what I loved Jack, tasting your long cock and running my tongue along these ridges and veins."

She ran her fingers between his legs and she leaned over and kissed him. Her finger began to circle his tight hot asshole and she kissed him again. She slipped one finger deep inside him and she bent and took him in her hot, wet mouth. "You like that don't you darling?"

"It's fucking delicious, don't stop you exquisite bitch. Give me more," he whispered.

Ainsley slipped a second and then a third finger up inside him. She took him into her mouth, looked into his eyes and slowly and deliciously fucked him while she swallowed his extremely hard cock.

"I want to feel your cock inside me darling. I want you to take your time Jack and fuck me. Long, slow, wonderful thrusts are what I need. I want to let my body close around your hard cock and let me milk you dry. I want your cock in my ass and when you've done that darling, I want you to cum in my mouth and let me savor the wonderful flavor of your hot love. Will you cum in my mouth Jack? Will you let me taste your hot cum?"

She went back to his cock and her fingers stroked him wonderfully. "You keep doing this Ainsley and you can have whatever you want."

"What I want," she said as she lifted herself onto his cock, "is to feel that hard shaft splitting me wide open and then to have you shove yourself into me like that baby. Ainsley's pussy needs your hot cock just like this darling. Fuck me Jack, just like this. Does it feel good to you? I'm loving it. That is perfect darling. Fuck me Jack, fuck me harder," she whispered. "Do you like my wet, tight pussy darling Jack? I love the feel of your cock. Play with my clit baby, that's it thrust deeper into me. Oooh that is so nice."

"Fuck me Frank, Oh you delicious motherfucker, Fuck me baby. Michelle needs your cock darling," she screamed.

Jack and Ainsley stifled their laughter as Ainsley lifted herself and positioned Jack at her tight, hot asshole. "Fuck my ass Jack, fill me like you did in Rome. Fuck me, I want to feel every inch of this wonderful cock inside me and you'll have me cumming in seconds baby. Fuck, you feel so good. My ass is loving this Jack."

Her body began to vibrate, massive orgasms were overtaking her and she trembled on his steel rod as she leaned over and whispered in his ear, "The next time Jack, I want to spread your tight butt and feed a nice long cock up your ass. Can I suck your cock while someone fucks you baby? I want to suck you and hold your ass open and feel a long, hot cock slide in and out of your ass. That would be so hot but I know what would really be hot. To have your cock in my mouth and look up and watch another long, thick cock sliding between your lips honey. I want to feel that cock going into your ass, watch another sliding into your mouth while I blow you baby. Would that feel good, I know it would get me wet baby. Motherfucker, I am cumming so hard darling. Yes!"

She pulled herself off and slid to her knees. She took his cock and savored it as it disappeared into her face. She cradled his balls and stroked his ass and it took only a minute before Jack was exploding in her mouth. Each blast of his hot cum thrilled her and she drank him furiously. She stroked his cock, sucked his cock and took him deep into her throat. He exploded one long, last blast between her teeth and her pussy flowed with joy.

Jack lifted her lovely cowgirl body up and he kissed her sweetly. She sat on his lap and whispered in his ear, "Next time darling, I'm going to watch you in action. Thank you hon, that was great."

"Get your ass dressed and get into the cockpit. Frank is getting dressed and you two are going to take us home. Ainsley and I have two very sexy pilots to break in," Michelle purred. "Ainsley, it is hot watching him in action. Darling, you are going to have a blast in Thailand. If you think our pilots are sexy, wait till you meet Jeremy's pilots," she giggled.

Frank walked back up and looked at a sweetly and newly fucked Ainsley appreciatively. Her long, lean sexy body stirred his well-used cock immediately. He knew he was going to love teaching her how to fly.

"Come on bro, get your dick back in your pants, I want to fly this thing," Frank laughed.

Rick and Phil walked out of the cockpit as Frank and Jack took over the plane. They stopped dead in their tracks as they walked into the cabin and were greeted by an elegant, tall spectacularly sexy naked blonde and an equally remarkable gorgeous naked brunette.

Michelle smiled as she walked up to Rick and pressed her body into his. "Gentlemen, this is how we fly. If you're going to be my pilots, you're going to have to learn how to please me. I am just the tip of the iceberg. Ainsley and I will try to teach you what you need to know. The first thing we need to confirm is that you two are bisexual. We were told that you were."

"I heard that too, Michelle. I sure hope that is true. I love watching a man sucking another cock. It gets me wet, very wet," Ainsley smiled. "Do they have nice cocks Michelle? I'm sure you've checked them out haven't you?"

"Actually, I haven't. Why don't you and I sit here and have them remove their clothes. I can run my fingers through your hot pussy while we watch them get naked for us, what do you think about that darling?" Michelle said as she began stroking Ainsley's beautiful tits.

"Do we get to suck their cocks Michelle? I hope we do because I have a feeling they have really pretty cocks. If they do, perhaps they can fuck us too. I haven't had a strong cock inside me in what, ten minutes. I love a long hard cock in my pussy."

"What about your hot, tight asshole baby? Didn't Jack fuck your asshole? If he didn't I'll go up there and bite his fucking dick right now," Michelle said.

"Oh Michelle, you know he did. I love Jack and Tom. They know how to fuck. Their cocks taste delicious too. Come on boys, we want to see you naked," Ainsley purred.

Rick and Phil looked at each other and smiled, "Those two cocksuckers weren't kidding were they? They said this would be the best job we've ever had. Let me ask you Phil, have you ever seen two prettier women in your life? I mean they definitely look like they could handle these. What do you think?" Rick said as he grabbed his crotch.

"I don't know," Phil, said, "They just might be surprised when they see these. Shall we show them? I know you can handle this, the question is, can they?"