The Search and The Discovery Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

"Now, slave Karen, if you will lay back on the table, put your feet in the stirrups, slide you your butt up to the edge of the table, and pull your skirt up to your waist, we'll check the other two rings that you have chosen."

Karen did exactly as Jake told her to do. When she was in position and her pussy was openly on display, Jake pushed both stirrups wide toward the outside of the table and locked them into position. Karen was now on full display to this complete stranger.

Jake moved a stool over to the table and sat down directly between Karen's legs and spread her pussy open with the fingers of one hand and held the future clit ring up to her hood.

"The ring you have chosen for her clit hood is a perfect size. You won't need to change this one at all. You have made a beautiful choice for this spot. The second, smaller ring, will often bounce on the area just over the top of where her clit stays hidden. It will probably cause her clit to become fully erect more often and will make constant light contact with the little head when it pops out in a state of arousal. I'm sorry slave karen, I'm assuming that you have a clit that does raise it's head out into the open when it is fully stimulated and erect. It can also be moved to the top side of her clit hood for easy access with a finger, a clamp, or a mouth. Am I correct about the size of your clit slave karen?"

"Yes you are Jake. My clit stands up strong and proud and begs to be used."

That answer got my eyebrows to go up in total surprise of her bluntness."

The next thing he did was to get a grip on her left labia lip with his thumb and forefinger and hold the thick ring we had chosen for that spot.

"I would recommend a much thinner ring for her labia Master Bill. This is a beautiful choice but it is better used on a girl who has had previous smaller loops inserted. The size of the diameter is perfect for this part of her body."

"Will you please exchange that one for the one you think would be more appropriate Jake?"

"Gladly, I will be right back again."

"I'm proud of you little one."

"I love you Master."

Jake returned about five minutes later with a ring only half as wide as the other one, but with the same thickness of the loop.

"This should work just perfectly for the both of you. The double ring loops that you have chosen for the clit hood are my favorite and I'm so happy you chose them. You will enjoy all three rings without a doubt. May I take two pictures Master Bill? I would like to keep a close-up of one nipple on file and one of her genital area held open for future reference. You can call me at any time and order more rings if you choose. I have made notes of size, thickness, and length of her nipples and various areas of her pussy. The pictures will confirm my measurements. The file will be kept locked and will have your name on it, not slave karen. She will not be mentioned anywhere in the file other than by a large 'K' where it asks for a name and the date next to it."

"You certainly can Jake. Take all the pictures you need for your file. I'll even hold a measurement stick if that would help."

"No. Just the pictures will be fine."

"Thank you for your help Jake. Do you have anything to add little one?"

"Thank you from me too Jake, and I have appreciated your professionalism."

"Thank you both for visiting my store. You are welcome here at any time, or by phone." He reached into a cabinet and pulled out a fairly thick catalog and handed it to Karen and told her that this was a detailed listing of every item in the store, with descriptions and pictures. "New catalogs came out every year and can be requested by email with shipping charges only. My card is attached to the inside cover and has my email, shop address, and phone number."

With the examination and evaluation finished, we walked out into the main store area and headed for the counter to pay for the rings and the toys. I noticed instantly, that the same two kids were there at the counter from the day before. Karen noticed too.

"Please Sir. You pay this time. I don't want to face those same kids again."

"I will pay little one, but you will be standing right next to me. Comprende?"

I heard a very soft and disappointed "Yes Sir". There were two other couples in front of us. When it was our turn, both of the kid's faces lit up and each checked Karen's name tag. They both spoke in what now seemed to be their customary loud voices.

"Well hello slave Karen. It's nice to see you again. Did you enjoy your new nipple clamps, vibrators, and special ropes? Wow.....look at the piercing rings and clit vibrators you're getting now. They are beautiful. And I especially like the double loop. Where are they going to be placed on your body if I may ask?"

Karen turned her usual red from her tits up and, if I hadn't had a strong grip on her left hand, probably would have run out of the store. I couldn't pass up that opportunity under any circumstances. Karen tried looking away and moving behind me but I wouldn't let her.

"Go ahead slave. Don't be shy. Tell the boys where the loops are going to go."

I'm not sure if Karen wanted to die right then, or if she wanted me to die. One of those choices, for sure, was probably at the front of her thoughts at that moment. After a bit of hesitation, she sucked in her breath, stood up straight and proud and told them what they wanted to know.

"One loop is going through my left nipple. The second loop will go through my left outer labia lip. And the third double loop will go through my clit hood."

"That is fantastic. Would you mind coming in and showing us the results? Or maybe you could send us a few pictures?"

Before I could open my mouth, Karen said: "I'll send you both an 8 x 11 color photo of each piercing. Do you have a card with your names and addresses?

They didn't have a card but they both scrambled to find a piece of paper to write the information down on for Karen. When they finished, they handed the paper to her and she put it in her clutch bag. The kids were speechless for a change. The bill came to well over $1300.00 with the tax added in. I paid with the credit card and we left the store.

We got in the Hummer and, before leaving the parking lot, I asked Karen if she was really going to send those young men color pictures of her tits and pussy.

"I don't tell lies Master. Of course I am. I may even ask you to take a close up of my asshole to add in with the others. That will give them both something to masturbate to until the next time we come to Sedona."

"Let's head back to the hotel and do the piercing."

"I'm ready for that Sir."

Once at our suite, I unlocked it and entered while Karen stripped naked outside of the front door. Her clothes were tossed behind the door as required and she asked for permission to enter. Once inside, I pulled a can of my usual Diet Coke out of the small refrigerator and a bottle of red wine for Karen. We both sat at the small table next to the kitchenette.

"How many glasses of wine do you want little one?"

"How many can I have Sir?"

"You can have three maximum."

"Then that is how many I want Sir."

I pulled three standard wine glasses from the cupboard and placed them in front of Karen. I slowly filled each one to just short of the top and put the wine bottle back in the fridge. She downed the first glass in less than two minutes and began working on the second one at a more leisurely pace.

"You can still change your mind about the piercings painslut. As long as the little bags holding each loop haven't been opened, I can return them."

"No way Sir, you can't begin to imagine how much I want these piercings. I haven't been able to stop thinking about them since you first told me I could have them. I know the pain is going to be very intense but I don't care about that. The more intense it is, the more I'm going to love it Sir. The pain is my payment for being allowed by you to have the piercings. The more pain I experience, the more valuable these ring loops will become. I don't know how to explain that any better to you Master. They are symbols of my liberation and I will cherish them for life. Just as I will always love and cherish you Sir."

I got up and put some crackers in a bowl and grabbed the can of pressurized cheese I had brought with me from L.A. to put on the crackers. We both sat in silence and ate about a dozen each. By then, Karen was just about finished with her second glass of wine. She downed the last of it and moved the third glass in front of her.

"I rarely drink more than two Sir, but under the circumstances, I think three glasses will be just perfect."

"Do you prefer to be tied and restrained for the piercings or do you wish to do it 'free style' so to speak?"

"I don't need to be bound Master. I will control my body and not move at all. That's a promise."

"I'm good with that little one."

While she was working on glass number three, I got up and retrieved the piercing kit from my suitcase. I bought it at a professional medical supply store and it was expensive. It's equipped with top grade stainless steel tools. Included are loop end forceps, pliers for opening and closing loops, a caliper, 100 assorted piercing needles from 20 gauge down to 6 gauge, corks, a small bottle of alcohol, anti-bacterial ointment, a package of cotton balls, a small Dial Soap bar, a small bottle of anesthetizing gel if needed, and a black marker pen. I brought the zip bag that held everything and sat back down at the table. Then back up again because I forgot to get a bowl of hot water, a washcloth, and a towel. I returned with these and sat back down again.

"You didn't forget anything else did you Sir?"

"No I haven't and that arrogant remark with cost you 10 swats on your ass and thighs slut. Don't ever forget your place as my submissive again, unless you have permission to talk freely, or you will receive 50 the next time."

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir. I'm just extremely nervous and that was a stupid statement for me to make. Please forgive me Master."

"You are way past the 'forgiving' stage painslut. You are in the 'learn by punishment' stage now and don't forget it. Think before you speak if necessary. Excuses are no longer accepted. I will forgo the punishment until a later date because I don't want your pussy to suffer the extra pain from the crop along with the piercing at the same time."

"I understand Master."

I unzipped the piercing kit and slowly placed its contents on the table in front of Karen. Her eyes got bigger and bigger with each piece of equipment I placed in front of her. Everything in the kit was sealed in sterilized packaging so an autoclave was not necessary unless the tools were going to be used a second time. Boiling water and alcohol is an alternative to the autoclave.

"I didn't realize that it required all this equipment to do a piercing Sir."

"It does when doing it the right way little one."

Karen finished the last of glass three of the red wine. Under normal conditions, she would be more than half in the bag by now. Being a time of high stress and anxiety, she wasn't being affected by the alcohol as she normally would when relaxed and enjoying herself at a party.

"I want you to turn your chair around so that the back is against the table and you are facing the living room."

When she had done that, I moved my chair to face her and pushed it up against the front of hers so that she had to move her legs out to the sides. I sat down and moved forward until my knees were against the inside of her knees and told her to lean forward. She did, and that put both of her tits close to me and in a perfect position for the nipple piercing. I had moved everything from the piercing kit towards the front of the table to her left side in this position and within easy reach.

I dipped the washrag into the bowl of hot water, wrung it out, and rubbed the bar of Dial on it until it worked up a good lather. I slowly, and sensually, washed her entire left breast, concentrating on her nipple. That fabulous nipple of hers stood up hard and erect almost instantly.

"I see you're getting heated up already cum slut."

"I know Master. My pussy is already getting the chair wet."

"Maybe I should stick something inside of that wet pussy of yours as a distraction."

"What would you like to put inside of me Master?"

"My cock assuming that I could pierce you and fuck you at the same time. But, since that would be a little difficult, maybe a dildo or a plug."

I got up and retrieved a small and a large butt plug from the bedroom and sat back down on my chair.

"Raise yourself off the chair little one."

I inserted the larger plug in her pussy, after having removed the remote egg. It slid into her wet channel without any resistance at all. I dipped the smaller plug in the water bowl, wiped it with the soapy cloth, and it slid right into her anal opening like greased lightening.

"Sit back down again slut."

"Yes Sir."

The stimulating arousal from the two plugs would offset the pain of the piercing a little bit. It might even be enough to create an orgasm. The larger plug in her pussy wasn't going to interfere with my piercings as the end of it was round and rather small. It was meant to be used in her anal entrance but would work just fine where it was now.

I washed her left breast a second time and dried it off with the bath towel. Since her nipple was fully erect already, I decided to suck on it for a few seconds and then roll it between my thumb and forefinger. Her breathing quickened noticeably. Piercing a hard erect stimulated nipple was going to give Karen the pain she so desired.

The black dot that Jake had put on her nipple was still there, even after two washings, so all I needed to do was to put one on the opposite side that exactly matched the position of the first dot. I used the calipers for this and both dots matched. The nipple ring was 18 gauge so I grabbed an equal sized needle, a cork, and the forceps. I took the forceps out of the sterilized bag and put them up to her nipple. I centered them so that each black marker dot was directly in the center of each round loop at the tips of the forceps and started squeezing them shut. The forceps had self locking positions and I only wanted to close them enough to be able to remain on her nipple without my having to hold them. Normally, they would be squeezed as tight as possible, so the needle would pass through the flesh much easier and quicker. Karen's needle was going to be pushed through much slower to create a much pain as possible so I didn't want the nipple squeezed any more than necessary. This is how Karen wanted it to be done and I wasn't going to disappoint her need for the pain.

I let the forceps hang loose while I picked up a cotton ball and the alcohol. I swabbed her nipple and a large area around it to get rid of any germs that remained after the washing.

"This is your last chance to change your mind little one."

"Oh please Sir. I'm begging you to do it."

I needed to hear no more. I picked up the cork and the needle and removed both from their sealed clear plastic bags. I swabbed both with the alcohol soaked cotton ball. I held the cork against the inside of her nipple and put the point of the needle against the outside of the nipple and began to slowly push that sharp hollow point into her still erect flesh.

Karen's body immediately stiffened and she took a quick intake of breath and held it in her lungs. By the time I was halfway through her nipple flesh, I could see tears beginning to flow down her face toward her chin. I was really doing this very slowly in a stop and go manner. As I passed the halfway point, Karen let out her breath and began to moan loudly. She took another deep breath and the moans got louder, the further I pushed the needle into her nipple flesh. Her hands began to beat on her thighs like she was playing the bongos, but she managed to keep her body rigid and unmoving. "Oh my God" came out of her mouth a few times.

I finally pushed the needle all the way through her flesh, into the cork, and nearly an inch out the opposite side of her now very painful nipple. I took the cork off the needle and the pliers off her nipple and left her to find my pocket camera. When I returned, Karen was holding up her tit with both hands and just staring at the needle in amazement.

"I've never felt pain like that Master. It was so intense that I didn't think I would be able to hold perfectly still towards the end of the piercing. I know my hands were flapping up and down on my thighs but I had to do something to bear the pain. Are you pleased with me Sir."

"I am absolutely pleased with you little one. Are you happy being a pain slut?"

"For you Sir, yes I am."

"The worst part is over but we are still not done yet."

I picked up the nipple ring and took it out of the package. I soaked it in alcohol. I also put some ointment on the part that would be inside of her nipple. The ring loop was hollow on one end and sharply pointed on the other. I put the hollow end over the needle point and pushed it through her nipple as I pulled out the needle. Karen groaned in pain once again. When the loop was all the way through her still amazingly erect nipple, I took the closing pliers and very carefully squeezed the ring loop closed with the pointed end going into the hollow end until it was sealed. I pulled on each side of the loop and it definitely was not going to pop open unless forcefully pulled apart by another set of pliers. I put the towel under her breast and poured some alcohol over her nipple. This caused her to jump again because of the sudden stinging sensation. I put some more ointment on the area where the two ends of the ring came together and adjusted the ring so that the place where they joined was inside of her nipple. This gave the appearance that the ring was one solid piece without ends. I flipped the ring up and Jake's measurements turned out perfect. The loop just barely cleared the tip of her erect bud and rested against her tit flesh above her nip.

Karen began playing with the ring. She had a very happy smile as she did this. She even tried pulling it out but she was too sensitive to do that yet.

"It will need a week to heal before you play with it. At least two weeks if you plan on hanging anything from the ring."

"Yes Sir. I love it Sir. Thank you so much for letting me have this ring. I love you Sir.

She leaned forward and we engaged in a long tongue exploring kiss.

"May I have one more glass of wine before we do the other two piercings Sir."

"I think we can make an exception in this case pain slut."

After the fourth glass of wine, we completed the remaining piercings. They weren't nearly as painful as her nipple piercing had been but they were still painful. I used a 10 gauge needle for the larger ring in her labia. I warned her that it might be better if I tied her legs apart while doing her clit hood. I told her that if she suddenly closed her legs in a sudden reaction to pain that she could possibly force the needle deep into her pussy. She advised that that would not be necessary. She would control her legs on her own. I used the forceps again to squeeze the flesh of her labia together and repeated the same process as I did with her nipple. Even though the needle was much larger, the pain of slowly pushing it slowly through the flesh of her pussy lip was much less in intensity. Don't get me wrong now. There was still a lot of pain. Just not as intense. I even pushed the needle more slowly than I did through her nipple. i could see her face get tightened up in a squint, but no tears and not crying out in pain at all. Once finished, we moved on to her clit.

I had her lean backwards over the big recliner chair so that her head was on the seat cushion and her pussy was aiming straight up toward the ceiling. I told Karen to hold her legs open with her hands so that they were spread wide apart, bent at the knees, and level with the top of the chair. This position was perfect for piercing a clit hood as it stood out from her pussy with easy access. I knew exactly where to pierce her hood from the experience with the fake ring we had placed the day before. The loop that would go through her hood was slightly thinner than the nipple ring. The second loop hanging from the first was much smaller and just a bit thicker. I didn't push the needle through this area slowly, like I had done with her nipple. I positioned the forceps, squeezed them very tight, pushed the needle through her flesh very quickly, inserted the ring, and the job was done. The alcohol on this spot really caused a big reaction from Karen.

Player One
Player One
175 Followers