The Search and The Discovery Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So much for the video interview I was going to do that morning.

While Karen was in the bathroom, David had called and advised that he had informed his special club members that a unique show was going to be performed during lunch and that they were all invited for sandwiches and a two drink maximum. He told me almost the entire group would be there. It was a holiday weekend, but only a few of the couples have left the area for a short getaway. I told him I would buy the food and drink for everyone and thanked him for his efforts. When he asked me what were going to be performing, I told him that it was a fantasy that Karen has dreamed of for many years and that this was my special gift to her. I asked him what time they all planned to meet and he said around 1:00 p.m. that afternoon. I told him we would be there and we ended the phone call just as Karen came out of the bathroom.

"Did I hear you talking to someone Master?"

"You sure did little one. My surprise for you is a go for this afternoon. As I hinted at before, it is going to be fantasy to reality time for you. It is also going to require you to demonstrate all the trust you have in me to complete. Do you feel comfortable in doing this my little exhibitionist slut?"

"I trust you completely Master. As for feeling comfortable....How can I feel that when you won't tell me what it is that you are going to make me do?"

"That's all part of the surprise little one. You told me about this fantasy and I'm not about to tell you which, of the many you described, this particular one is going to be. I love surprises, don't you?"

"I do most of the time Sir. I would guess I'm going to like this one since you have set it up for me."

"Good for you. I want you dressed in your fancy panty and bra set that we bought at the 'Toy Store', your black full length skirt, and your black partially see through top with the low neckline. All of that will look really good with your silver collar, your blonde hair, and your skin color.

Karen went into the bedroom to do what I had told her and I sat on the sofa looking out the wall of glass and looked over the Red Rock area that was in my view. Karen returned in five minutes, dressed exactly as told and looking so sexy that I had the sudden urge to forget everything else and just spend the afternoon making passionate love to her.

We left our hotel suite and headed out in the Hummer for David's Club.

"Are you surprised at how quickly you have accepted your role as my owned submissive?"

"I can be perfectly honest with you Sir in saying that, if I hadn't been reading your stories and talking about submission to you for several years now, I probably would have never made this trip. I knew what I was potentially getting myself into but, at the same time, I really didn't understand the specifics."

"Do you have any regrets?"

"Oh no Sir, none in the least other than I wish we had done this a lot sooner. In 48 hours, you have turned my world upside down and inside out. And what I've learned about myself, and you too, has been quite an experience. A wonderful experience, I might add."

"I want you to be very aware of your options. You will, undoubtedly, figure out which fantasy is the one we will be fulfilling today before it actually starts. Right up to that point, you can tell me 'red light' and we will bring this special gift I have put together for you to an end. You already know that I will never order or command you to do something that you absolutely don't want to do. You understand that, right?"

"Yes Master."

"If you don't say anything in that initial time period, you will be committing yourself to completing what I have set up for you. Once you step through the first doorway, there will be no backing out at that point. Do you understand that completely my little sexy slut?"

"Y-y-yes Sir. I understand. You are scaring me Sir."

"I promise, as your Master, and as your long time friend, that I will not let anything happen to you that you don't want to happen. Do you trust me with that promise little one?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you. I feel a little better now."

"Good, because we are here."

Karen turned her head to look out her side window as we pulled into a large parking lot that had about 20 cars in it at that moment. She instantly saw the sign that said "The Other Life Club" on the side of the building. She also saw the 'Members Only" sign just under it. And, she saw the sign that said the club was open at 5 p.m. on Monday.

"Master, if this place isn't open until 5 p.m., then why are all these cars here?"

"Maybe they are having a meeting or something. How am I supposed to know?"

She gave me one of those "stop fucking with me" looks but kept silent for the moment.

There was a parking space right next to the side entrance to the building and I nosed the Hummer into it and turned off the engine. I reached to the back seat and grabbed the gym bag I had put back there earlier. I unzipped it and pulled out a black blindfold.

"You're going to make me walk inside with a blindfold on Master?"

"That I am cumslut. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No Master. If you wish for me to be blindfolded, then that is what I wish for too."

"Is there anything I could or would order you to do that you would not obey?"

"No Sir."

"What does your collar mean to you?"

"It means that I am owned by you Sir?"

"What do I own slut?"

"You own my heart and my body Sir. You own everything that I am."

"Who do you trust?"

"I trust you Sir. I trust you with my entire being."

"Put on this blindfold my little slut."

She put the blindfold over her eyes and held it there. Then she turned her head facing away from me so that I could buckle it tight behind her, over the top of her hair. She turned her head back to me and I adjusted the blindfold just a bit lower on her face to make sure she could not see anything at all. I zipped up the gym bag and took it with me as I got out of the vehicle and walked around to her door and opened it for her. I told her to lean towards me and put her arms around my neck and to hold tight. She did this and I slowly lifted her out of the Hummer and lowered her to the ground. I wouldn't advise anyone trying to get out of a Hummer 2 blindfolded. It's a long ways down.

"You look gorgeous little one."

"Thank you Master", she said with a huge smile on her face.

Black was perfect for Karen. Just picture a beautiful woman. One who is both beautiful and has a fantastic figure with blonde hair. Picture her in a full length black skirt and a black top to match. A top that opens enough in the front to let you know that there are a set of two fantastic tits under the material and exceptionally large nipples to go with them. Let me tell you, that is sexy.

I took her hand and began leading her toward the side door. She was a little unsteady at first, but put all her confidence in me to lead her safely. Just as we approached the door, it opened and David was standing there with his usual huge smile on his face. I think that smile was permanent. I've never seen him without it. It sure keeps his customers in good spirits. I carefully talked Karen through the step up process getting inside and David closed the door behind us. He led us to his office and pointed at a small box of stuff I had requested since he already had them there in his club. While David stood on the side, eyeing my beautiful submissive Karen very closely, I pulled a set of sound plugs out of the box and inserted them into both of her ears. I took out the miniature microphone and clipped it to my shirt pocket.

"Can you hear me little one?"

"Yes, Master. I can hear you perfectly."

"That's good. I'm going to put a set of headphones over these ear plugs to made sure they are held in tight and so that outside sound will not be able to be heard by you.. If you need to say something to me, just stick out your tongue and I will give you permission to speak through the ear plugs. Otherwise, you are to remain silent from now until I tell you differently. Is that very clear to you little one?"

"Yes, Master. I understand and I will obey you as you ask."

I pulled the headphones out of the box next. They were the kind meant to be used on airplanes. The kind that blotted out almost all sound from around you.

"Use one hand to hold your blindfold in place. Do not answer with Yes Sir or Master again until you are told to do so. You will respond instantly, no matter what I tell you to do. Once we are done here, I will escort you to another area where your fantasy will be played out. You will obey me without hesitation. The only sounds that are allowed out of your mouth are sexual in nature. You can express pain if you receive any, which is up to you. I want you to pay attention only to my voice and obeying my commands. Do not let your thoughts run away like a freight train. Just concentrate on me, my voice, and you. Do you understand completely little one?

"Y-y-yes Sir."

I picked up the rear of her dress and planted two semi hard swats with my hand on each cheek.

"You have not paid attention slut. You've been thinking too much about yourself again. I told you that you are not allowed to speak a word until I give you permission to do so. Did I not?"

Karen nodded her head up and down this time. She learns quickly.

"That little mistake is going to cost you 10 strokes of the riding crop. I will collect when the opportunity arises."

She nodded with tiny and quick little up and down motions of her head in response.

Put your hand on the blindfold and hold it tightly against your head. I am going to loosen the strap for a few seconds.

Karen immediately put her left hand over the blindfold and pushed it against her face. I undid the tiny buckle and let the straps fall lose. The headphones went over the top of her head and over her ears. I adjusted them to fit perfectly. Then, I ran the straps of her blindfold back over the padded ear speakers and buckled then again behind her head. I pulled the strap through the buckle until the blindfold and the earphones were being held very tightly against her head. They were not going to fall off, no matter what motions she put her herself through. There was no way that she could hear anything at all other than what came through the two miniature earphones.

"Can you still hear me little one?"

She nodded her head vigorously as my voice came through her ear plugs loud and clear.

"Are you ready to begin your fantasy little one?"

More nods.

"Are you ready to obey me without thought or hesitation little one?"

Again, more nods.

"Are you concentrating on my voice only?"

Vigorous nods.

"This is your last chance, my little fantasy dreamer. Do you want to continue or would you rather stop now? An up and down nod is a yes to the first question. A back and forth would be the second question."

Karen's head went up and down, paused for a second, and went back and forth.

"Lift up the front of your wrap around and show David your panties."

I had anticipated an obvious hesitation when I gave her that order. She was already lifting the material upwards as I finished giving the command. I learned, right then, the powerful desires of an exhibitionist. The next command would be the real test of both her desires and her obedience.

"Pull you panties aside and show your bald hairless pussy to David. The crotchless area only allows him a view of your beautiful pussy lips "

No one else but me would have noticed the millisecond of hesitation before moving her hand down and pulling the material of her panties to the side, and then released them after a two second view of her shaved pussy for David. She immediately went into the slave position with hands behind her head and her feet spread as far as that wraparound skirt would allow, which wasn't much. The reddish tint of embarrassment was very evident on her face and neck.

"She is amazing," said David.

"Yes she is. Are you ready?"

David said, "Let's do it."

As we walked out of his office I asked him if the video recorders were all on. He said they absolutely were all on. We stopped at a large door. David motioned me to stop and I pushed back on Karen's hand to let her know to stop. David went through the door and I could see a stage that was well lit but not much of anything else. All the light was directed at the stage only. The rest of the area appeared to be in darkness.

In a moment, I could hear David speak softly over the loudspeaker.

"Will everyone please take their seats now. The show is about to begin. And I want to remind all of you to remain as quiet as possible during the show as the performer will not be able to hear you unless you make loud noises. That's the way we want it. Very quiet. You will all have a chance to make all the noise you want after the performance. Now.....Here they are. A long time friend of mine, Master Bill, and his gorgeous submissive slave Karen."

I could barely hear that through the thick door so I know Karen didn't hear it. I did notice the obvious shaking coming from her hand that I was holding. I looked down and I could see her legs shaking as well.

"Are you ready?"

The nod.

I opened the door all the way and gently pushed Karen with my hand that I had moved to the back of her neck. The stage stood just over 2 feet above the floor where about 20 mixed couples were seated four to a table directly in front of the stage. Five tables in all. Three directly next to the stage and two behind them. Everyone had a perfectly clear view of the center stage.

The stage was lit up like a normal room. No spotlights or anything like that. The audience sat in minimal lighting for their area. Everyone was dead silent, except for an occasional cough or movement of a chair. I still had my hand on Karen's neck and directed her to the center front of the stage. Next to her was a thickly stuffed living room chair that was facing the audience. She didn't know the chair was there yet. I had her face the audience and stand with her hands behind her back and holding her opposing arms. She was really nervous now. She had no idea what was going on, what we were going to do, and if there was anybody else there other than David, who had already seen her bare pussy.

I told her I was going to step back a little ways and that she was perfectly safe.

"Do you trust me with all of your heart and soul little one?"

She nodded but it was a nervous nod for sure.

"You will be totally and instantly obedient for me, my little sub slut?"

A vigorous nodding once again.

"I want you to remove your skirt. Let it fall to the floor and step out of it and kick it to your right. Then I want you in the full slave position which you can do without the skirt being on."

Karen's hands moved to the side of her skirt and unbuttoned the waistband. She pulled the skirt down over her hips and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it cautiously and kicked it to her right. While she was getting herself into her normal spread slave position, I picked up the skirt and tossed it toward where we had first walked onto the stage. She was fully aware that her slit was on full display.

When the time came for the blindfold to be removed, I wanted her to feel the impact of two very strong emotions. The first being the impact of actually seeing that she was standing on a stage totally naked and in front of a group of complete strangers. The second, of not having any clothes near her to cover her nakedness and that this was no longer a hidden fantasy.

I turned off my mike and half whispered to the audience that I appreciated their silence for the time being and that Karen had no idea what was going on. I told them that she knows it is one of her fantasies that she has told me about and she may have figured it out by now but she isn't allowed to speak until I tell her she can. I thanked them for helping me bring this fantasy to life for her.

"None of us know how she is going to react so let's get on with it and find out, shall we?"

Everyone nodded just like Karen was required to do. I turned the mike back on.

"I want you to speak out for me and say what I am about to tell you, as if you were trying to convince the entire world of the truth of what you are saying. Nod if you are ready."

Karen nodded.

"I want you to say your name is Karen and that you are my willing and loving submissive slave and that the collar around your neck is the symbol of your being owned by me in every way. Then you will return to being silent once again."

Karen took a deep breath and spoke very clearly.

"My name is Karen. I am Master Bill's personal submissive slave and this collar is the symbol of his ownership of me. My only purpose is to please him in any way, no matter what it is he wants me to do for him. I love him, trust him, have total faith in him, and have willingly given myself to his will and command."

She said that slowly and with feeling. I know she knows what is going on now. There can't be any doubt in her mind that this is her fantasy of being naked on a stage and masturbating for an audience. What she doesn't know is that this will go a little bit beyond just a simple masturbation session in front of a couple of people.

"That was very good my little slut girl. Now remove your top and throw it to your right."

Karen brought her hands down and slowly unbuttoned her top and then removed it. She threw it as hard as she could to her right and returned her hands to the back of her head. I picked it up and added it to her skirt. She could feel the air on her erect nipples sticking out very openly from the holes in the tips of her bra cups, which were intentionally designed to just that.

"Is your trust still strong and do you feel totally safe with me where we are now little one?"

She nodded up and down like a bobble on a dashboard. And there was a smile that suddenly appeared.

"Remove your bra and show me all of your tits and your beautiful nipples little one."

The bra came right off and she tossed it to toward me and I added it to the growing pile of her clothes. She immediately returned to her slave position. Her nipples were hard and erect and were very impressive. Her entire body is impressive for that matter. I turned my mike off and let her stand in her position for several minutes without saying a word to her. I noticed that some people in the audience were whispering into each other's ears and sometimes pointing at Karen. I wondered how many stiff cocks and wet pussies were out there. I turned on the mike again.

"Slowly remove your panties and toss them toward me slut."

There was a very slight, but noticeable, hesitation before she began lowering her panties over her hips and slowly down to her feet. She stepped out of them and tossed them in an upward arc in my direction, and returned to her position. She still had that smile on her face. More of a grin though, this time. A knowing grin.

"Tell the world what your three piercings symbolize and point each one out as you do. Make sure the world can see each one clearly. And you are going to receive 10 strokes of the crop for that slight hesitation you displayed before lowering your panties."

She nodded to that deserved punishment. I'm sure she knew it was coming. Once again, Karen spoke in a clear steady voice.

"I have three piercings that my Master awarded me last night. I have a ring through my left nipple. I have a ring through my left outer labia lip. And, I have a ring, with another smaller ring hanging from it, through my clit hood. They symbolize trust, faith, and commitment."

She even made sure they could all be seen by spreading open her pussy for her still imaginary audience so that they could clearly see the piercing through her clit hood. I could see that her nervousness was gone and that she was speaking with confidence. It was time to remove the blindfold.