The Search and The Discovery Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
174 Followers

I left her in that upside down position on the chair and went into the bedroom to get the mirror she had in her suitcase. I handed it to her and she was all sorts of happy looking at her two piercings in her pussy.

"What do you think Master?"

"I think they are exceptionally sexy."

"So do I Sir. Thank you so much. I love them and I don't ever want to take them off, even if I could."

"You can always cut them off if you have to remove them for some reason."

"May I ask you a question Master?"

"Yes you can painslut."

"Can you fuck me in this position Master?"

"If I push the handle on the side of the chair and lower the back I can."

"Would it please you Sir to remove the plug from my pussy and fuck me like a whore?"

And that's what we did. We fucked like rabbits until I filled her cunt with a big load of love cream. After I pulled out, Karen stuck her finger in her hole and then put it in her mouth to suck clean. She did that over and over until she couldn't get any more of my cum out of her pussy.

"Would Master like me to lick his cock clean?"

"Yes he would you little perverted, cum addicted slut whore."

She loved being called every dirty name in the book. It turned her on even more.

I walked around to the front of the recliner chair. Karen had squirmed down far enough for her head to be at the very edge of the seat. I lowered my now soft and shrinking shaft into her mouth and she not only cleaned my dick, she also cleaned my balls and my asshole.

She was a bit tipsy from the fourth glass of wine so I ordered her into bed to take a nap for an hour or so. She wobbled into the bedroom, crawled under the covers, and was asleep in less than a minute. I laid down next to her and fell asleep too. We didn't wake up for nearly two hours. We both showered together and got ready to go out and get something to eat and check out the activities in town. The entire town would be up and out on a holiday weekend.

"Before we get dressed, would you take a close-up picture of my pierced nipple, my two pussy piercings and my asshole with this plug still in it?" I want to give them to the two kids at the toy store myself if you approve Master."

"Of course we can do that little one. I entirely forgot about the plug in your ass. After the pictures, that comes out. The remote eggs will go in just before we leave."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

"Why don't you step over in front of the wall of glass window and I will take some pictures right now."

"That sounds good to me Master."

While Karen was positioning herself at the huge window, I grabbed my Canon 50D camera. My thought was that we might as well use the best camera possible for these pictures. There were several people that I could think of at that moment that I planned on showing some of the pictures to when I returned to California. Using the zoom lens would work the best.

"Ok, sweetheart slave of mine, we're going to take a set using natural light and then move into the center of the room and use flash. I want you standing with your left tit towards the window."

I had her face directly at the window next and then at every angle possible and still be in the direct light. I took pictures of her entire chest area and then started to progressively zoom in on her nipple. i even had her pull her nipple out by the loop. I didn't want her to pull it too far because it was still very painful. The last picture was so close up that her nipple and ring loop took up the entire space. The quality of the picture was so great that you could clearly see every tiny little crevice and bump like little mountains and valleys.

Next, I had her sit on the sofa, which faced the window, and use her hands to spread her legs wide open and pulled back with her ass just over the edge of the cushion. I sat down on the floor directly in front of her pussy and began taking shots of her labia loop and her clit ring. With her legs in that position, her pussy just spread wide open without any assistance. I told her to pull her lags further back because I wanted to take some close-ups of her asshole entrance too. I loved the way those turned out. I wet my index finger and began pushing it into her anal canal and told her to just relax the muscles and her sphincter because I wanted some shots of her anus opened up a little bit. I turned the flash on for these pictures. i kept pushing my finger in and out no more than a half inch. After Karen managed to relax enough, her sphincter began to stay open a little longer each time. Eventually, it stayed open and didn't close at all. i turned on the flash and not only got the details of her brown eye and it's wrinkles, I also lit up the inside her rectum and those pictures also came through in shiny detail.

"Put your elbows behind your knees to hold your legs open and put the index finger of each hand about two inches into your ass and spread that opening as wide apart as you possibly can. I'm going to let those kids at the Store have a view as far into your asshole as the flash will light up."

"These kids are going to remember me for the rest of their lives I think."

"I have one question for you little one. Would you have ever thought of doing this prior to your coming here to Sedona.?"

"Are you kidding Master? I would have had an extremely difficult time sending these pictures to you. The idea of giving a picture of my pussy and the inside of my asshole to two young kids working in an adult toy store would never have happened. I would have labeled anyone even making the suggestion of doing this as a sick sexual pervert."

"You don't think that I am a sick sexual pervert little one?"

"Of course you are. But, you are a nice one. You are my Master and my owner. I will perform any sexual act you wish for me to do as long as it's not beyond the realm of reasonable acceptance."

We finished up with the extremely intimate pictures and, as we were about to leave, to take an evening walk around town, I had Karen bend way over, with her legs spread wide apart, and pull up the skirt she was wearing. I had both remote eggs in my hand and I held one of them up against her mouth, which she opened, and sucked the egg inside to get it wet with her saliva. This one I slowly pushed passed her sphincter and into her rectum. I repeated the process with the second egg and inserted that into her already lubricated vagina. We were ready.

"How do you like walking around town without a bra and panties slut?"

"It really gets me excited master. I have no way of knowing if something will happen that will give perfect strangers a flash of my naked ass or by bald shaven pussy."

We again drove the Hummer to the Toy Store, but we made a short stop at the local Kinko's/UPS shop and printed three sets of pictures from the memory chip of my Canon 50D camera. One set for me, one for Karen, and one for the two young men at the adult store. They would have to fight over who got what picture. We bought a large manila mailing envelope for each set and slid the 8 1/2 x 11 pictures into them. Thankfully, the store had no customers at the time and we had safely printed out all the pictures without anyone seeing them. Printing out porno pictures is not exactly legal in Kinko's but we had no other choice at the time.

At the Toy Store, we both walked in together with Karen carrying the envelope for the two behind the counter. The store was still extremely busy. Too busy, was my thought, for a small desert vacation town. At that moment, there wasn't anybody paying for anything so the two young men were just standing there staring at all the sexy female customers and trying to hear what they were saying to their partners about whatever toy they were checking out at the time. Karen walked straight up to them, while i remained near the door, and handed the two surprised guys the manila envelope.

I could hear her clearly say, "A promise is a promise boys. Please show these to your Boss too, and thank him for me for all of his kind efforts in making these pictures possible."

She turned around and came straight back to me with the biggest smile I have ever seen on her face. We pretended to discuss where we were going to go next and watched the two clerks. One opened the envelope, while the other watched closely, and pulled out the pictures one by one a placed them on the counter face up. Both of their eyes were popped open in big round white balls, their mouths hung open, and I heard one say, "Holly Shit. I don't believe she did this. I thought she was joking and laughing at us."

We stopped at a newly built Denny's Restaurant for a bite to eat. Halfway through the meal, I asked Karen if she had been thinking about the surprise I was trying to arrange for her the next day.

"I'm trying not to think about that at all Sir. I have told you about several of my fantasies and, not knowing which one you are planning makes it worse. I am both excited and petrified by the prospect of performing any of them Master."

We spent the rest of the evening walking around town for the second time. Before we left Denny's, I turned on both of the vibrating eggs as desert was being served. Karen jumped right when the waitress was walking up to the table. She had asked if everything was OK and Karen assured her that everything was just fine and dandy.

"You are not leaving here until you have an orgasm cumslut."

"Right here in the middle of Denny's Sir? We're not even in a booth. We're sitting at a table that is out in the middle of the dining area that is packed with people."

"I am well aware of that cumslut. And, if the eggs don't get you off by themselves, you're going to sneak a finger down to your clit and get off while doing that. This is a test of your self control. Will you be able to have an orgasm while still looking like the average diner? It can be a small cum little one. As long as it's real and don't you dare lie to me. If you do anything that attracts any attention from any of the people around us when you cum, you will apologize for disturbing them and inform them that it was because you are having an orgasm. Am I clear on what I want you to do?

"Y-y-yes Sir. Ohhhhh...Myyyyyy...Godddddd."

The eggs were turned on medium speed as she was answering my question. Karen was looking straight into my eyes and didn't lose contact with them the entire time. She had just made the motion with her left arm that told me she was going to have to finger her clit to cum. When her finger reached her clit, her eyes opened just a little wider. At that moment, the waitress stopped by the table to ask if everything was OK, and would we need anything else. I told her no, and to please bring us the check.

"i don't believe I'm doing this Master. This is cruel and mean."

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Yes I am, Sir. And I am going to cum in just a few moments Sir."

Right when the waitress walked up to our table with the check, and I handed her my credit card, Karen began cuming. I could easily tell because her face gets red when she has an orgasm. Her eyes never lost contact with mine. She managed to pass the test. She didn't moan out loud and her body remained perfectly still, which was very much unlike her usual jerking, twisting, pumping, and moaning which has always accompanied her sexual explosions in the past.

We spent the next few hours walking around town. I had advised Karen that it might be a good idea to steal the cloth napkin that was on the table at Denny's so she could wipe off any fluids that might be running down her thighs as the evening progressed. That turned out to be a good idea as I left the eggs on low power for two hours. i pushed the remote up to high speed on several random occasions, but often when she was either next to, or talking to, somebody else.

I ordered her to cum while standing behind a clothes rack in a large clothing store. She had to use her finger on her clit again but controlled her climax perfectly. She really needed to wipe her inner thighs after that orgasm. I even managed to get my finger on her clit at a large outdoor sports/clothing store that only had a few customers in it at the time. She came fairly strong that time but kept the body motions and the moaning to a minimum. I patted her pussy and it was wet. She used the ladies room after that cum to clean up a bit.

Since it had been a very emotional day for my submissive owned slave, we headed back to the hotel suite a little early. Tomorrow was going to be one, if not THE, most sexually emotional days of her entire life.

When we got back to the suite, instead of the usual strip and enter, I closed the door after Karen had stripped naked and told her to knock on the door four times when she was ready to come in. I told her to knock twice if it was an emergency or just walk in if it was an urgent emergency. After closing the door on a very surprised submissive, I went about settling in for the evening. Five minutes later, Karen had still not knocked. I went to the door and opened it and Karen was not there. With heart thumping rapidly, I stepped quickly outside and found her about five feet down on the upper floor walkway. She was leaning forward on the railing and looking out over the grounds of the hotel and off into the now very dark mountain areas. Just as casual as a totally naked woman could possibly be. I walked up to her and patted her on her ass and asked her if she wanted to get fucked in every hole in her body. She turned her head up towards me and asked me if I had any particular person in mind who was going to do the fucking.

We spent the next hour or so doing as much of the Kama Sutra as possible on the Murphy bed with the curtains pulled back and a clear view, from an entire wall of glass, of the entire area where ever the lights were on or the stars shined in the night sky. That was a fantastic place to have a bed.

Two orgasms later for me, and five for her, we decided to call it a night. I told her that I had planned something for us to do in the morning but to forget that and just sleep in as long as she wanted to. I told her she was going to do a video interview for sure. We fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms and one of her hands holding my cock in a firm grip. We both slept until just after 10 a.m.. I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and a half naked woman standing in front of the tiny, two burner stove.

When she noticed I was awake she immediately said, "I had to put on your dirty shirt Master because the bacon fat was splattering on my stomach and bare pussy. I hope you don't mind Master."

That sounded fine with me. i didn't consider it as a violation of the 'always naked' dress code. i filed it away under the 'safety while cooking bacon' category.

"That's OK with me little one. Any punishments you earn today will be kept filed for the day you arrive in L.A. in 10 weeks."

"Now you're making me feel even more excited about coming to stay with you for two weeks."

"Good to hear cumslut. You can add that to your first assignment at home. That will be to come up with five scenarios of what you would like me to do to you and with you after you first arrive. You do realize that the only time you can cum during the next ten weeks is to call me up and ask me for permission, don't you?"

"But Master! What if i am out on a date and he wants to have sex with me. And, for that matter, I want to have sex with him? Do I have to stop, just before I cum, and call you up for permission?"

"Let me think about that for a minute."

"MASTER!"

"No little one. All you have to do is call or email, and tell me you are going on a date and ask me for permission to have sex and to orgasm. I may require you to masturbate for him or beg him to fuck you in the ass. Why do you think I would require this my horny little slut?"

"Because you own me and you can order me to do anything you want me to do, even when you are 2000 miles away?"

"That's exactly right little one. Will you ever refuse me to go on a date?"

"No, unless it is with any person who wants you to play the role of slave to his Master. You have only one Master. You will not allow any other, even if it's only a casual, fun game time type of activity. Do you understand me about that specific type of activity?"

"Yes Master. I do. I would never submit to another man for any reason master. I have given you my commitment, and you only Sir."

"That's good little one. I will be giving you little commands here and there over the entire 10 weeks to keep reminding you of whose submissive you are."

"Yes Master. I am really looking forward to that Sir."

We ate our breakfast, cleaned up the dishes, and sat down on the couch together. We looked out the entire wall of glass at the surrounding area.

"We have to leave the Sedona Airport by 5:00 p.m. today little one. I am still not sure we will be doing your fantasy trip today or not, until I get a special phone call. Whatever this day brings us, I want you to make sure everything is packed at 4:00 and ready to go."

"I will, for sure, Master. I don't want to leave."

"You have your life to get back to and so do I little one. 10 weeks is not a very long period of time and you will have a lot of time to think of new fantasies, or even old ones, to write down and send to me by email. We will even talk about them on the phone. I am going to print out all of your email and keep it in a folder labeled 'submissive slave karen' in my home office. I am definitely going to keep all the photos and videos of you locked in the office too. On occasion, I may even show some of them to my closest friends. What do you think of that cumslut?"

"When I visit, I won't know who has seen the pictures and videos, will I?"

"No you won't. You'll do best to assume everyone I introduce you to will have already seen them and have watched you perform for me."

"That's pretty humiliating and embarrassing to think about Master. It's also very exciting too."

"Good. And here is something else for you to think about for 10 weeks. When you come to stay with me, you will also plan on learning what it is like to have a Mistress whom you will trust and obey, just as you do for me my little horny princess."

She didn't respond to that for a few minutes. I just remained silent while she mulled that over in her mind.

"The very few times that I have had sexual contact with a woman have been very fulfilling Master. Having a Mistress will mean that I will be required to perform and participate in anything she wishes for me, doesn't it Master?"

"Yes it does. If she tells you to lick her pussy or finger her asshole, you will respond without hesitation, just as you do with me. Just as your only goal is to please me, so it will be with her. No exceptions. I would never force this on another woman but you have already told me that you have experienced excitement and orgasm with another female sexual partner. Are you willing to commit yourself to being a submissive to another woman?"

"Is she a very special woman to you Sir?"

"Yes she is little one."

"Then I will be honored to obey her just as I obey you Master."

"Thank you little one. I appreciate that more than you know."

"May I use the bathroom Master?"

"Of course little one."

The phone call I had made last night, to a friend of mine, about the possibility of bringing one of Karen's fantasies to an abrupt reality paid off. He owns a private club not too far outside of Sedona that doesn't open until the evening and closes when the sun comes up. He has a group of friends that have formed their own private club that meet there during off hours two times a month. It is a group of men and women who practice the 'Lifestyle' and most are D/s couples who enjoy carrying out various scenarios while the others watch.

His name is David and his club is basically a large room of around 20 dining tables set up around a two foot high round stage. The only way into the restaurant during business hours is by membership or through special invitation by one of the members. The food is fantastic and the entertainment is always excellent. He books everything from musicians, comedians, magicians, to quality sex shows.

Player One
Player One
174 Followers