The Search and The Discovery Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

"You did that perfectly little one. Are you ready to remove the blindfold?"

Karen had immediately returned to her slave position. Only her strapped sandals remained. I decided to leave them on her. She nodded with short, enthusiastic, and rapid up and down nods of her head in response to my question.

"Well.....I think we will do one more thing before you are allowed to remove the blindfold."

Since the audience can hear me clearly when I speak to Karen, they are all hanging on every word I say.

"Karen.....Are you happy that you are standing on this stage totally naked? Not counting your shoes? Starting right now, you can speak freely."

"Yes Sir. I am very much so. The humiliation is almost over powering. This is really turning me on. Thank you."

"How would you feel if I told you that there were 20 other people watching you besides David?"

"There are 20 people watching me Sir?"

"You are embarrassing me with your lack of obedience cumslut. I asked you a question and you answered with another question. That will cost you 10 strokes of the crop on your pussy."

"I am so sorry Master. You gave me a shock to my system. I was thinking that maybe you had arranged for a few people to be watching me but I had no idea there were 20 of them. Oh my God......Are you kidding me Sir?"

"I didn't say there were 20 people watching you. I asked you how you would feel if there were 20 people."

"That would be total humiliation Sir. Embarrassment beyond belief. I'm getting wetter just thinking about that Sir."

"Well then......Take off your blindfold, the headphones, and the ear plugs when I say 'do it' and you will find out for yourself just how many people may or may not be here."

"Yes Sir."

It was pretty obvious that she was back to her paranoiac nervousness again. Her entire body had just turned a few shades of red just from listening to me.

"Not just yet though. Move a couple of steps to your left and you will find a nice soft leather lounge chair. I want you to sit in the chair, push your ass up far enough towards the front that it is just over the edge of the cushion, lean back, and put both of your legs over the appropriate arms on each side of the chair. I want your legs spread as wide as they will go, with your pussy and asshole on clear wide open display. Is that clear to you slut slave or do I have to position you myself?"

"No, Sir. I understand exactly what you said. I love to please you by being totally exposed to your eyes my Master."

Karen moved in a slow side shuffle until she bumped into the soft chair, felt her way around to the front of it, and lowered herself onto the plush leather. She moved her ass forward until it was almost completely over the front edge of the seat and used her hands to pull both of her legs back over the wide stuffed arms of the chair. The bends of her knees were resting at the center of each arm and the lowers halves of her legs were bent downward over the outside of each arm and helping her keep her legs in that position.

"What is your immediate response to a command little one?"

"Total, absolute obedience Sir. Without thought or hesitation."

"Is that the proper way for a submissive slave to respond?"

"Yes, Master. It is the only way a submissive slave responds to a command."

"Without changing you present position, use the appropriate hand and remove each of your sandals. When you have done that, toss them to your right."

"Yes, Master."

Very quickly, both sandals were flying in my direction. They joined her clothes as the last items. Karen was now totally naked. She was thinking the same thing. She was also thinking that she was spread wide open and on full display, from her tits to her asshole, on a stage, and being closely watched by an unknown number of people.

"Are you enjoying this my little slave?"

"I am doing just that Sir."

"Are you turned on slave?"

"Very much so Master. My pussy is very wet and turned on."

"Would you have enjoyed doing this two days ago?

"Absolutely not Sir. I would have never willingly done this."

"Why are you doing it now?"

"You have spent two days teaching me, and letting me discover, how sensually, and sexually, exciting it can be when showing total obedience to someone I love, trust, and am committed to obeying in every way possible Master."

"Do you want, more than anything else, to be my total submissive."

"Oh yes Master. So much so."

"Do you need to be my submissive?"

"Absolutely so Master."

"Do you crave being my obedient submissive slave?"

"Beyond any of the doubts I had when I first met you at Flagstaff Airport Sir."

"Do you seek sexual pleasure slut?"

"No Sir."

"Do you want it?"

"Always Sir."

"Then why do you not seek it for yourself."

"My only role is to please you in every way Sir. Any pleasure I receive comes from doing that successfully and whenever you wish for me to have sexual pleasure."

"When can you cum slave?"

"Only when you give me permission Sir."

"What would happen if you did cum, without my permission?"

"You would punish me severely Master."

"Have you cum this weekend without me permission cumslut?"

"One time Master."

"What happened as a result of doing that?"

"You used a riding crop and whipped my pussy, my tits, and my ass Master?"

"Did you deserve that punishment slave?"

"Yes Sir. I most certainly did. I lost control and disobeyed you Master. I needed to be punished for doing that."

'If you disobeyed me without my knowledge, would you tell me and ask to be punished?"

"Absolutely Sir. By not telling you, I would be committing a lie. If I lied to you at any time, I would be violating my trusted commitment to you, my Master, and that would violate the commitment I have made to myself. My true submission would no longer be valid. I will not do anything deliberately, that would put my submission and commitment to you in jeopardy Sir."

"Well....my little honest cumslut slave Karen. Since you have been so honest and truthful about telling everyone about yourself, you may now remove your blindfold, headphones, and earplugs. 'Do It' and then you are to immediately begin masturbating until you need to ask me for permission to cum. And I warn you, there will be no hesitation in your full and instant obedience to my whishes."

"Yes Master."

It has been only two days since Karen got off the plane in Flagstaff and told me that she was mine to do with as I please. In that time, she has gone from a plain sexually active vanilla woman to one who is eagerly willing to realize the sexual and emotional intensities of being my submissive and owned slave. She is still a beginner, make no mistake about that, but what a beginning she has accomplished in such a short time. She has finally awakened all the cravings and desires she has kept hidden so deeply away from herself all these years. This was her final test. We were about to find out if her needs were stronger than her fears. I was praying her new found confidence would overwhelm and eliminate her fears.

Karen reached back and slowly undid the clasp holding her blindfold on. I noticed she kept her eyes closed as the blindfold came loose and she threw it to her right as she had done with everything else. She kept them closed tightly while she removed the headphones and the ear plugs and placed them on the floor to her right. She used the first two fingers of her right hand to spread open the puffy, blood engorged lips of her pussy, and inserted two fingers from her left hand into the sopping wet inner pink and began stroking herself. The audience was sitting so close to the stage, and where she was spread wide open in the chair that was so close to the front edge of the stage, that the people in front of her could heard the squishy noises of her juices, and smell the scent of her arousal.

i watch her open her eyes and was so proud when she kept on masturbating without a pause, even when she realized that there were 20 or more people watching her very closely, as she began playing with her clit and pumping in and out of her sloppy wet vagina. This was her own fantasy. She had told me that she had had a dream of being on a stage, totally naked, and masturbating for the audience. And, as she began understanding just how real this was, the faster her fingers moved over her clit. She had taken the two fingers holding open her labia lips and had inserted them into her wet channel and was giving both spots a real workout. She would close her eyes on occasion and then open them again to look into the eyes of every person sitting in the audience, watching her every move, and listening to the sounds of pure sexual excitement and arousal.

Karen began with soft moans as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Then she would open them again, lean her head forward, and watch her finger action. She would moan louder and louder and even speed up the finger motion so that they were almost a blur. Everyone in the audience was leaning as far forward in their chairs as they could without falling off. Men and women alike wee smelling her scent and waiting to watch her have an orgasm.

Karen finally looked up into my eyes with a sense of passion that I was seeing for the first time, and asked me if she could have permission to cum for the audience. I asked her if she would rather cum now or wait a little longer. When I looked directly into her eyes, I could see only complete sexual passion and longing to show everyone of us in that room, the intensity and the fulfillment she was going to experience because of our being there and watching her.

"You may cum my precious little one. I want you to have the most powerful orgasm you have yet to experience with me. A smile formed on her lips and her eyes closed again and the moaning increased in volume on a continuous rise. She finally began a long Ahhhhhhhhhhh that lasted for nearly a minute before she screamed out, "Oh My God", and began to cum throughout her entire body all at one time. She would tense up, then relax. Tense up, and relax. Then came the light sheen of perspiration covering her entire body. Then the jerking of her hips began and her head began going all the way forward and then back against the chair. This lasted another minute. She was actually controlling her orgasm as I have been trying to teach her how to do for two days. She had both arms through the inside of her legs and she then bent them to use the elbows to keep her legs in place. Her body slid another few inches down the chair and her pussy and ass were now completely open and out into the air all by themselves. The Ahhhhhhhhhhhh hit a fevered pitch and intensity and her entire body exploded. This was more than nuclear. This was Thermo Nuclear.

Karen yelled out: "Please watch me cum."

The audience was riveted to the scene before them and I don't think anyone was breathing. Just watching. They all knew they were going to see a woman have an orgasm so far beyond what they had ever experienced, or even knew existed. And that is exactly what they got to see. I was amazed at how much fluid was flowing from her vagina. The flow was surging over and over. And, when her two fingers became four fingers in her wide open cunt, Karen began to squirt. Most of her cum landed on the stage or on the floor just in front of the stage. Some was shot out of her so powerfully, that it reached a few of the people in the front row. They didn't even move when that happened. They were going to witness every single second of this orgasm, no matter what. Even if she drenched them in her sexual fluids.

Karen had a second orgasm. And a third. And a fourth. One right after another. As soon as one went down in intensity, the next one began and took her right back to where she was at the previous orgasm peak, and a step higher in intensity. After the fourth, she began slowing everything down. When everyone thought she was finished, she had a fifth small orgasm. When her body started jerking up and down just from the contact of her fingers, Karen brought everything to a stop. Her out of control breathing began going back to normal. Her body went limp and stayed that way. It took another minute or so to come down from all of the intense orgasmic explosions she had experienced over a period of nearly five minutes. She let her legs go to the floor and she put both her hands on her heaving tits with nipples standing up like monuments and just let them rest there.

The entire audience stood up and gave her a standing ovation. Karen sat up in the chair and just smiled the biggest grin I've ever seen on her face. As she sat up on the front edge of the chair, she just opened her legs wide apart without thinking about it and displayed a completely red and swollen pussy that was still dripping her fluids drop by drop. The ovation continued several more minutes. She got up on her feet and yelled out 'thank you' to everyone.

"Thank you all for making my fantasy come true. And especially to my Master, for arranging all of this. I love you so much Master."

She walked off the stage, picking up her clothes as she went, and walked into David's office. She was fully dressed by the time we got there. She gave Dave a huge hug and a kiss. We chatted for a few minutes and then walked out to the Hummer for the trip back to the hotel, and a definite shower for Karen. The smell of sex on her was so powerful that any man coming near her would find himself with a rock hard cock from just the scent she was putting out. She was doing a number on me just from sitting in the same vehicle with me.

"When we get back to the hotel little one, I'm going to fuck your pussy, fuck your ass, and then you are going to suck me off until I fill your mouth with so much hot thick cream that it will flow out the corners of your lips. And I want a picture of that to keep in my wallet.

"Yes Master. Maybe even two or three times. I would like you so spray my entire body with cum and watch me rub it into my skin until it's all absorbed. And I would like a load I can hold in my mouth for as long as possible too."

"We can arrange that cumslut. We don't have a lot of time to do this. Don't forget we have to leave Sedona Airport at five o'clock exactly."

"I won't Master. May I make a request?"

"Certainly."

"I have a necklace at home with lots of charms and tiny things hanging from it. One is a tiny little jar with a screw on top. It's only an inch tall. When I get you to cum, will you squirt your sperm into a pill bottle I have so that I can transfer your creamy white cum into my little bottle? I want to hang it together with the key to my collar around my neck. That way, I will always have both your ownership and your life force with me at all times. May I do that Master?"

"You certainly can my precious. You certainly can."

"Cessna 25121 to SDX tower. We are ready to taxi."

"Roger 25121. You are cleared for takeoff on runway 21. Taxi out and accelerate at your leisure. There is no air activity in the immediate area and you are cleared for Flagstaff.

"Thank you tower."

"It was nice having you here Cessna 25121. We hope you will come see us again and we hope you enjoyed your stay here in Sedona."

"Thank you much tower. We will be back and we definitely enjoyed our stay."

As I headed for the main runway, actually, the only runway, Karen left her seat and went into the rear area. She returned a minute later totally naked.

"I came into Sedona totally naked. Can't see any reason why I shouldn't leave it naked too."

Player One
Player One
175 Followers