All Comments on 'The Secret Garden Ch. 02'

by PhilCanyon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Worth Reading

Very badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
better and Better!

I thought the first part of this story while long was good. This is even better. Such vivid descriptive style. Very well done.

PhilCanyonPhilCanyonover 16 years agoAuthor
I Hope You Enjoy This Story

I appreciate your comments on this story. I hope you enjoy it! I certainly enjoyed writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great writing

I don't believe there is an author of erotic literature today that matches your skill. Your character development is the best. Your sexual scenes are wonderfully written. I hope you continue with this story. I know there is so many places you can take it. My lady and I love it and are using it to map out some of our own adventures.

Thank you,

George & Anne

PhilCanyonPhilCanyonover 16 years agoAuthor
Thank You Again!!

I enjoy writing and it's very fulfilling to hear you enjoyed the story! Thank you!

I hope The Secret Garden has examined the conflictions that exist within all of us as we journey into the wonderful world of our own sexuality.

tattoo_tomtattoo_tomover 16 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this wonderful story. I liked the way the work slowly builds to a climatic finish. I also enjoyed the kinky aspect of a son and his mother both having the same woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE write another chapter!

We want to know what and how Max told Gloria about fucking Michelle, and where things will go now that they've both fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story !

Please, another.

jacquioh2jacquioh2about 14 years ago
Well done, good writing

I enjoyed the descriptive passages very much and you have kept the characters quite realistic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this second chapter tremendously. It was very well-written, the sexual tension built slowly, and the ending was fantastic. Lesbo scenes can be very erotic and yours was no exception.

When my wife and I married, in our early twenties, she swore she had no desire for women. However, one of the senior male partners at my firm turned my wife into a willing slut, with my permission.

Then, the next year his lovely 40-year-old wife turned her into her Lesbie slut. After that she became completely bi-sexual.

Great story; we thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous