The Seducer: Mission Impossible Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still vibrating from the best orgasm she ever experienced. He wiped his cock in her ass crack and pulled up his pants. He walked to the bathroom while she lay panting on the sofa. He brought back a towel and proceeded to wipe her ass.

He tossed the towel aside and sat down next to her head. "Vanessa, unfortunately I have some important work to do. Thank you so much for this experience."

Her face clearly showed that she was stung by his curt dismissal. She gathered up her clothes and dressed without speaking. He knew he offended her. I don't love you.

"Well...goodbye," she said lamely. She waited as though expecting him to apologize. He continued to stare at her. Tears formed in her eyes as she realized that she had just been used.

She opened the door but his voice stopped her. "Vanessa, whenever you need a good fucking, feel free to stop by."

She slammed the door behind her. In the hallway, she let out a choked sob. She wept, not because he used her, but because she knew she was going to take him up on his offer.

Back in his apartment, James grimaced distastefully. Is there anybody in this god-forsaken world with dignity?

He got up to retrieve the packet completed by Mr. Wombert. He settled down in his armchair, pulled the packet out from the folder, and began to read. Maybe this Jennifer Chancey had dignity. The all too familiar spark of hope kindled as he began his next case.

*

Next Chapter: The seduction of Jennifer Chancey.

12