The Seduction of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers

Thomas couldn't believe how fast it had happened. It was beyond his comprehension that he now sat in his best friend's basement while his wife took his penis into her body. He was trembling in excitement as he felt her warm hole caressing him. He could even feel her juice running down his balls.

Amy was practically mad with desire now. The game was over. All she wanted was for Thomas to ram his long black penis into her and make her cum. She didn't care what John saw anymore. She could feel her vagina lips stretched wide and wanted desperately to move up and down. However, Thomas's hands on her hips held her still.

John came out of the bathroom to see Amy with her head buried in Thomas's neck. Thomas's head was back and his eyes were closed. Both of them seemed to be breathing heavily. However, other than that, they were sitting like they were before he left. Neither of them moved as he took his seat on the sofa again. Suddenly, he heard Amy moan. He looked over and saw her staring at him. Then, she moved. John's eyes opened wide, wondering what was going on. A second later, Amy had twisted around so that she was leaning back onto Thomas's chest. Her legs were now spread on either side of his thighs and her skirt had ridden up until a great deal of her white thighs were revealed.

Suddenly, the room was filled with sexual electricity as Amy began to move her hips up and down. Little whimpers began to escape from her lips.

What the hell is going on? John thought. Then it dawned on him-she's fucking him! his mind screamed. His penis, which had been up and down all night, sprang to erection again. His eyes stared at them as his heart pounded in his chest. An incredible array of emotions gripped him all at once. This is what I wanted, wasn't it? he thought. Then a pang of jealously sprung into his head. While he knew that they had sex several days ago, this seemed different somehow. His own wife was fucking a man not three feet from him as he sat with his penis throbbing in his pants. What kind of man am I?

"Oh God," Amy moaned. When she was unable to hold the words in any longer, she gasped, "Fuck me! Push that big black cock into my cunt!"

The words echoed all the paneled walls of the clubroom and sent chills up and down John's spine. Suddenly, he didn't know what to do. Blood was rushing though his veins so fast that he thought he might pass out. He jumped up aimlessly, his eyes trying to focus on his wife. I should stop them, his mind cried. Yet, there was no will left in his trembling body.

Amy opened her eyes and saw John staring at her in disbelief. I hope he's happy, she thought as a thrill of sexual revenge went through her. He wanted me to fuck Thomas and now he finally gets what he wanted. Electric shocks of sweet revenge coursed through her. With trembling hands, she reached down, grasped the end of her skirt, and began to pull it up, slowly revealing more of her thighs. Her eyes remained on her husband as the skirt crossed the top of her thighs until it was barely covering their connected sexual parts. With a moan, Amy tugged it to her waist, revealing Thomas's penis buried inside her vagina. Then she lifted up slightly, allowing three or four inches of Thomas's penis to slip out. There! her mind screamed.

John's eyes couldn't have gotten any wider as he saw the shiny black penis of his friend halfway inside his wife's body. It almost didn't look real to him, he thought as he stared at the thick black penis stretching his wife's normally tight hole. The room was spinning and he was swaying. Yet, inside his pants, his penis was threatening to squirt.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" Amy almost hissed as she hesitated, holding her body above Thomas's thighs, making sure John could see everything.

John's mouth opened but nothing came out. He saw Thomas's eyes open for the first time. However, they were clouded with lust, almost as if he couldn't comprehend what had happened anymore than John could.

John staggered backward until he fell heavily into a chair. Now he had a perfect view between his wife's legs. He could see the veins in Thomas's penis pulsing and imagine the thick head filling her small cavern. Suddenly, he realized that he was holding his breath, waiting.

Amy looked for regret in her husband's eyes-anything that would say he wanted her to stop. However, all she could see was shock and lust. "Ohhhhh!!!" Amy moaned as she pushed downward and took Thomas into her body again until the large head pressed to her cervix. Her eyes closed in pleasure, no longer able to look at John. Then she began to fuck him. Her hips began to rise and fall rapidly, bringing moans from both her and Thomas.

John watched the obscene display for what seemed like a very long time, but in reality, it was only several minutes. Then, unable to control himself, he moaned and reached for his zipper. A second later, he had his throbbing penis in his hand. He saw Amy open her eyes and look at him. Then he saw her smile as he began to masturbate. There was no longer any jealously within John. Yes, this is what I wanted, he resolved. "Fuck her, fuck her good!" he whispered aloud.

Neither of the lovers on the sofa heard him. They were lost in their own world of sexual frenzy.

Amy was bouncing up and down on Thomas's penis when suddenly she stopped and stood up, letting Thomas's penis pull out of her hole with a sucking sound. She turned around to him and hissed, "Get naked!"

The surprise on Thomas's face turned to a smile and he pulled his shirt of her his head as he watched Amy strip.

Amy was in too big of a hurry to completely strip. She practically ripped her top off, leaving her in just her skirt and heels. Then she reached down and helped Thomas, who was struggling to remove his pants and shorts. As soon as he was naked, she pushed him back on the sofa and sat on him again.

John's hand left his penis long enough to pull his pants to his knees. Within seconds, his hand was flying up and down his penis again as he watched his half-naked wife climb back on her lover. Then he watched as his previously prudish wife took the long black rod inside her again.

The quiet room was now filled with grunts and the slapping sound of Amy's ass hitting Thomas's balls and thighs. Her juice was literally running down his penis and across his large balls, leaving shiny streaks on his wrinkled sacks.

Amy was gasping for breath as she pressed her naked breasts to Thomas's strong chest. Her entire body was trembling and there was a throbbing deep inside. Suddenly, almost without warning, her body tensed and a loud moan escaped her lips. An incredible climax ripped through her. It started deep inside where Thomas's penis touched her cervix. It quickly spread throughout her body. There didn't seem to be enough oxygen in the room as her mouth open in a gasp and her chest heaved. Her arms wrapped tightly around Thomas's neck as she squeezed him with all of her might.

Thomas could feel the incredible contractions inside Amy's vagina. He had never felt anything so sweet. The squeezing and rippling deep inside her was too much for him to take. His hands pulled her hips down until he was buried as deep as he could get. The enlarged head of his penis grew even bigger. A bellow escaped his lips as his penis pulsed and began to spit his pent up sperm into Amy's fertile vagina.

Amy felt Thomas's sperm pouring into her and said, "That's it sweetie, that's it, pump all that hot cum deep into my pussy. Oh yes, yes, I love it. Cummmmmm in meeeeee!!!"

John almost couldn't believe what he was hearing. Yet, his wife's voice echoed in his ears: "That's it, pump all that hot cum deep into my pussy." His own penis was ready to burst as he watched his wife and best friend convulse in front of his eyes. He waited a second more, denying himself pleasure as long as possible. Then, he gasped as he saw a thick white liquid begin to bubble from Amy's stretched lips. It took him a second to comprehend that this was Thomas's sperm running from his wife's unprotected womb. Suddenly, his penis erupted, squirting his cum high into the air, splattering on his shirt repeatedly.

Seconds later, the room became deathly quiet except for heavy breathing.

John was the first to open his eyes. They immediately went to the connected groins of the two lovers. Her could see that Thomas's penis had shrunk just a bit, letting some of his sperm flow out of Amy and across his balls. In spite of his recent climax, he felt a twitch in his penis.

Amy looked over her shoulder and smiled when she saw John half lying on the chair, his pants around his ankles as his sperm covered penis still pulsed. She stood up and a moan escaped her lips, as Thomas's still large penis slipped from her saturated hole. Her skirt fell back to her thighs as she walked sexily toward her husband. When she was directly in front of him, she stopped and stared into his eyes. Slowly, she pulled her skirt back up.

John's eyes grew wide again as he watched Amy reveal herself to him. He almost gasped when he saw the swollen lips of her vagina dripping with sperm. Then he watched as she spread her legs and brought her hand to her saturated vagina.

"Is this what you wanted? Did you want to see Thomas's cum pouring from my stretched hole?" she asked rhetorically.

John's mouth opened but nothing came out.

When John didn't answer, Amy's fingers slowly slid into her hole and came back out, carrying sperm from deep inside. Amy kept it up until her outer lips were covered in Thomas's cum. Then, Amy knelt between John's legs, her eyes looking up at him. She picked up his still twitching and cum wet penis with her cum covered fingers. Slowly, she took his penis into her mouth, moaning in pleasure.

John moaned as he watched his wife suck him lovingly. Incredibly, his penis began to grow in her mouth until he was hard again.

Amy sucked and licked John until he was trembling with excitement. Then she stood up, her face filled with renewed lust. She straddled John and reached for his penis. Slowly, she sank down on him, taking him deep into her still dripping vagina.

"Oh Jesus!" John moaned as he felt his penis enter his wife's body. It was incredibly warm and slick inside. John's head began to spin again. This was it! This was what he had wanted for so long and now the reality was even more incredible than the fantasy.

Amy began to move up and down slowly at first. Within seconds, she was bounding on his penis and moaning. The room was filled with moans and the slapping sounds of their merged groins.

It took a little longer this time but soon both of them were climaxing again.

When Amy pulled from her husband's wilted penis, she turned and saw Thomas sitting on the sofa with his hard penis in his hand. Incredibly, a chill of excitement went through her. She felt like such a slut as she walked over to Thomas, her thighs literally running with sperm from the two men. "Fuck me!" she hissed to him like an order.

Thomas smiled, showing his white teeth. He stood up and pulled Amy into his arms, locking his lips to hers. He pulled her skirt up and caressed her naked ass as their tongues dueled. Then, he grasped her by the waist and lifted her until her legs were wrapped around his waist. He reached down and placed his penis on her dripping hole.

Amy screamed as Thomas forced himself into her. Her arms grasped his neck as he began to lift her up and let her fall back onto his shaft. Then she squealed as he took her over to the pool table. He rested her ass on the side and let her lay back as he raised her legs.

Suddenly, Thomas was literally pounding into her open hole.

John watched as Thomas took his wife again. This time, it lasted a very long time. Unfortunately, John was exhausted and although he enjoyed watching, he couldn't will another erection. That would have to wait until the morning, he thought.

After a long time, Thomas moaned that he was cumming.

"Yes, yes!" Amy agreed, her legs pulling Thomas's squirting penis deep into her hole as another climax rushed through.

When Thomas backed away, his penis pulled from her open hole, causing a flood of sperm to follow, dripping to the surface of the wooden edge of the pool table. He staggered over to the sofa and fell heavily onto it.

Amy lay quietly as she caught her breath. Then, she obscenely placed her legs on the edge of the pool table and opened her thighs. She used her fingers to plunge in and out of her bubbling hole until she screamed in climax again.

Quite some time later, Thomas stood up and got dressed. He walked sheepishly over to Amy and looked down at her ravaged body. A little smile crossed his lips as he bent and kissed her. When she barely responded, he whispered, "I'd better get going." Then he turned and glanced at John who was still sprawled on the chair with his eyes closed. He shook his head as if it had all been a dream, and then slowly walked up the stairs and let himself out.

Long after Thomas left, John got up and walked over to Amy. He looked down at her relaxed body. Strangely, he had never seen her look more beautiful. She seemed to be asleep. He picked her up and carried her to their bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed. Amy never stirred. John crawled into bed, cuddled up next to her warm body, and fell asleep.

Chapter 14

"Oh my God!" Jill said into the telephone after Amy described her night.

It was almost noon and John was still sleeping. She couldn't wait to tell Jill what had happened.

"God, it was more incredible than anything I could have possibly imagined," Amy said, almost swooning with pleasure again.

"I thought our plan was to tease them for awhile... to drag it out a bit," Jill said with a laugh.

"It was but I guess I got carried away. Fortunately, it worked out better than I could have dreamed."

"So now what?" Jill asked.

"Well," Amy said and paused with a little giggle, "I'm going to let John fuck me in the ass."

"Jesus, I think I've created a monster," Jill laughed.

"That's not all. I want both of them to fuck me at the same time."

"Oh my God Amy, you're incredible!" Jill responded in excitement. "When?"

"Soon."

"Do you have any time for me?" Jill said shyly. "I mean... you know to get together."

"Are you kidding? I love what we did. You may have to move to keep me away from your house," Amy said and giggled. "Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Unfortunately yes, but I'm open on Wednesday."

"I like the image of you being 'open' for me on Wednesday," Amy said. Jill couldn't see her blush after she said it. "I'll see you at noon then?" Amy said excitedly.

"I'll be ready."

John was incredibly shocked when Amy said that she wanted him to take her ass. It was something he dreamed of but never thought would happen. He had been hesitant to even bring it up. Now, she was asking for it. He wasn't about to complain though. Then, when Amy told him of her plan to have him and Thomas at the same time, he almost threw her on the floor and raped her. This was beyond anything he had dreamed. However, he wasn't certain that Thomas would go along.

Amy asked John to talk to Thomas and see if he was willing.

John called Thomas the next day and invited him to lunch. When they met at their favorite pub, Thomas seemed a little shy. John knew how he felt. He and John hadn't talked since Saturday night, primarily because neither felt comfortable with what had happened. Neither of them regretted it but both of them considered themselves macho guys.

The two of them made small talk about the weather and golf as they ate and had several beers. However, when the food was eaten, they both knew they had to discuss what happened Saturday. Although they had planned to seduce Amy, doing it together wasn't part of the plan. And, it had happened so unexpectedly that they needed time to adjust.

Both of them started to speak at the same time and paused. Then they laughed. It took a little of the edge off the tension.

John continued. "Thomas... uh... listen... I... uh... well..." John stuttered. "Hell, man, I loved what happened Saturday night."

Thomas broke into a smile and said almost shyly, "So did I."

John sighed in relief. "Wow, what a night huh?"

"Yeah," Thomas responded.

"I guess we didn't give Amy enough credit. She really turned the tables on us," John said.

"That's for sure. So... uh... is it... you know... over?" Thomas asked hesitantly.

John smiled and said, "Not if you don't want it to be."

"Well, so where do we go from here?"

Again, John smiled. "Amy has a plan."

Thomas looked at John curiously.

"How would you feel if we both fucked her at the same time?"

"We did that!" Thomas said looking surprised.

"No man, I mean at the same time. You know, you in one hole and me in the other," he said, lowering his voice to a whisper.

Thomas's face showed his shock. When he could get his voice again, he said, "I don't know man. That's uh... that's maybe a little too close for us... don't you think?"

"Yeah man, I felt the same way when she asked me," John lied. Truthfully, when Amy had told him what she wanted, his penis had sprung to erection immediately. "But, she was insistent," he continued. "I think she really wants this and you know how persuasive she can be."

"Are you willing to do it?" Thomas asked incredulously.

"Well, I guess if Amy wants it..." John said and paused hopefully.

"I don't know man. Let me think about it okay?"

"Sure. Meanwhile, I get to fuck Amy in the ass and that can't be bad," John said with a smile and then held his beer up for a toast.

Thomas responded with his beer, shaking his head in amazement.

When John got home that night, he told Amy that Thomas said he would think about it. Amy was disappointed, however, she said that she understood.

"So, do I still get to... to... uh... you know, fuck your ass?" John asked, looking like a little boy asking his mother for a piece of candy.

Amy smiled. "After dinner."

John wanted to jump up and scream. Instead, he sat there with a big smile on his face and his penis throbbing in his pants.

Several hours later, John was lying on the bed naked, waiting for Amy to come out of the bathroom. He was thinking how things had changed for him and Amy in just a few weeks. He was relieved that everything had worked out so well and really didn't want to press his luck. However, it seemed that Amy had adjusted very well and had almost certainly come out of her depression. Her depression had been one of the reasons that he started the whole thing anyway. Her acceptance of Thomas and now her enthusiasm was an added bonus.

Amy came out of the bathroom and interrupted John's thoughts. When he saw her, he gasped. She had on a white corset, matching white garters, stockings, and high heel shoes. Her face was made up like she was going to a formal dinner and her hair was freshly washed and curled. Suddenly, John could hardly get his breath when he realized that she had on the outfit she had worn on their wedding night. She was still as gorgeous as that first night.

"Do you like?" Amy asked and spun around to let him see her perfectly white ass cheeks framed by the white garter straps and corset.

John's mouth was too dry to speak. His throbbing penis did the talking for him.

"I'll take that as a yes," Amy smiled, looking at his dripping and very swollen penis. Then she crawled onto the bed and on top of John. She pressed her bare chest to his and kissed him passionately. "Are you going to fuck my little asshole?" she asked when she pulled her lips from his.

"Yessss," was all John could choke out. John pushed Amy until she was on her back. Slowly he kissed down her body until he was sucking her already hard nipples. He could feel Amy squirming as he sucked one nipple and then the other. Then, he kissed further down until his head was between her legs. The musty scent of her excitement made his head spin and his mouth opened to consume her swollen flesh.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,616 Followers