The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

She kissed my neck and started to rub my cock as it grew in her hand! I knew a place called "The Hill" where not many people went and folks would go to have sex. So I drove to the hill and as I drove she rubbed my cock all the way!

We also talked and she told me: "You know, you really got me off fast yesterday! I was so wet when I got to work, I had to get rid of my panties!"

I moaned and told her: "Dam babe!! You had no underwear on all day? You should have told me. Oh god you make me so fucking hot thinking about that. Stroke my cock faster. You know I really need to get of too."

She smiled and slid over closer to me. Her hands fondled the head and squeezes it! I felt hard as hell as her fingers touched and played it! I told her again: "Play with it. Make love to it."

She pulled on the shaft and I moved around so she could get to it easier. She looked at it pulsing in her hand and said: "Oh my Bud! It's bigger than my husbands cock is that's for sure."

She slowly rubbed it and drops of pre-cum formed in the head. She asked me: "Is that cum? Am I making you cum already?"

I told her: "No, no D! That's pre-cum baby, pre-cum. Rub your fingers over it and then rub it into my cock. Taste it if you want, it's OK it's not nasty."

She touched the tip of her tongue to the hole in my cock head and got her finger all wet with it. She smiled at me as her hand continued to stroke my cock, which was sticking up like an arrow out of my slacks. So as I drove to the hill, she rubbed and playing with the shaft and my thick cock head. With my free hand, I began stroking her hair and shoulders.

When I touched her leg, she opened them for me. I reached her pussy, on the outside of her slacks and squeezed it! When I pulled the car over, she was all over me. I said: "Turn towards me and open your blouse. Let me kiss your nipples! I love your breasts."

She smiled and unbuttoned her blouse and I unsnapped her front clasp of her bra. Her hand went back to my cock. And I lowered my head and began sucking and licking those red hard nipples. My left hand continued to rub over her pussy. I could actually feel her heat coming off of it. My hand was making her body feel so good and my lips sucked those red nipples hard.

Rubbing her wet cunt, was like rubbing Jell-O. Her pussy was so wet it was moving like Jell-O in a bowl. I again tried to put my hand down in her panties but she stopped me, again! I was getting really frustrated and she knew it. She said: "Soon baby I promise I'll let you do whatever you want soon. I just have to deal with these feels of guilt I have."

She continued to stroke my swollen cock. I told her: "Tomorrow D, I want you to wear a skirt and no panties! I want to feel your pussy without all this material covering it. I want to feel your wetness in my hand!! I promise you, that it will feel so much better when my hand touches your pussy directly. You'll love it, the way I do it! I want to touch your pussy directly. I want to make gently love directly on it!! So tomorrow no panties! OK?"

I had her sit against my chest now as I rested against the car door. She moaned as she felt my hand cup and squeezed her cunt. She told me: "Oh Bud that feels so good! Mummmm! OK! I promise! Tomorrow I'll wear a skirt and no panties just for you! Come over early again! I can't wait for you to make love to me! But, we have to go now, my husband will be home very soon. I need to get dinner ready."

I said: "I can't wait until tomorrow baby. Let me give you a real quick version of what tomorrow will feel like. I want, no need to touch your pussy directly now! Right now! ( I was pretty sure she was worked up enough to let me put my hand down her panties for a few seconds.)"

I continued saying: Come on D. I have to touch it just one time baby. Come on let me feel it with my hand for just one minute. Only one minute!! I'll promise I'll stop in one minute!!"

She sighed as I rubbed her pussy on the outside of her panties and sucked on her left nipple. She moved down a little on the seat so I could get my hand down in her panties. Yep, she wasn't kidding, she was soaked. I felt her pussy hair first. As I ran my fingers through it, I moaned as I said: "Oh baby! You feel so good! So soft and smooth!"

Moving my hand down al little further in her panties, I touched the top of her slit and she arched up for a second as my fingers searched and located her clit. I whispered: "Open your legs more for me."

She was lying back against me watching me as my hand moved further down into her panties slowly. When I felt her open her legs, I reached her opened slit and felt her wetness now cover my fingers. I moaned again when I had all of my fingers on her pussy slowly stroking it! She moaned and told me: "Oh God!! Come on!! Stop baby!! I can't do this here! We have to go! Now!! Come on! Stop! You promised!!"

I said: "10 more seconds!! Just give me 10 more seconds!!"

Before she could answer, I squeezed her wet cunt in my hand and inserted my middle finger. She cried out and put both hands over my hands and pushed them against her pussy. As she did I slipped a second finger into her open pussy hole and began pumping them. At first she tried pulling my hand out of her panties! But, I quickly pumped the fingers faster in and out and then inserted squeezed her tit with my other hand. She held her hands tighter and harder now. Then she began to hump her pussy on them. She squeezed her thighs tight keeping my hand where it was! She held my hand as still as she could. But, not still enough, I was able to wiggle the two fingers in her pussy hole and continue to stimulate her body.

I could only move my fingers an inch, but, that inch was enough! In about 10 seconds, she moaned loudly from my fingers moving in and out of her pussy fucking her! She turned her head to say something and I kissed her and then whispered: "Let it go baby. Let your body go. Let me make you cum! I know you want too! Cum for me before we leave. I know that's what you wanted. Let it go D! Just relax and let it happen! Let me get you off! Let my hand go and I'll make you cum fast and hard! Like this yesterday only better! I promise!"

She moaned in my ear and licked it saying: "Mummmm! Oh yes baby! Oh god! Don't stop I can't stop you now! That feels so good! I can't stop you Bud! Yes! YES! Make me cum! Make me cum hard! I want it so bad!! Oh god your finger feels like magic in my pussy! Oh god yes! Finger me and make me cum!!"

She released my hand and I used my knee to reopen her legs wide for me. I slide her all the way down on to the car bench and slowly worked my hand and fingers over, around and in her dripping pussy! I said: "pull your panties out of the way, give me some more room!"

She unbuttoned pulled one leg opening to the side exposing her sweet young and very wet cunt! Now I could move my hand all around her pussy much better. I lifted her ass and she slid the panties off her body. I pulled then of her right leg, leaving them hang on her shoe. I could see her neatly trimmed brown pussy hair.

My cock was on fire!! I kissed and licked down her body as I could reach. I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy fucking it steady and in seconds she began to rock on my hand. When the third finger went into her hole, she arched up off the seat and began to hump into them. I could reach her breasts that were still sticking out of her blouse and I bent my head and sucked in her left nipple!

My fingers found her clit and started stroking it very softly but very fast! My fingers flew over her hard long clit and she cried out as she began to rock her hips and pumped her ass fucking my fingers like a cock! Her hips were rocking her lower body on my hand and her face showed the look of pure passion and lust! She held on to me as she began to orgasm! Thrusting her hips up against my hand, she pumped and pumped and pumped her wet pussy as I continued to stimulate it with all of my fingers touching it. Into my hand she pumped her cunt again and again rocking her pussy against my three fingers. As her cum began to drip out all over my hand, I knew she was just climaxing hard.

I could feel her pussy walls squeezing my fingers milking them. More and more cum ran out her pussy and I whispered: "I want to lick you clean. Let my tongue replace my fingers. Let me give you more oral sex. Would you like me to kiss your pussy and tongue it? I know you love it D! I know I'll make you cum more and cum better than ever. Again baby let me lick your pussy!"

And as I continued to stimulate her with all of my fingers, and words until she cried out every few seconds as her pleasure built higher and higher. As I continued to finger her my lips found her wetness and I inserted my tongue into her pussy over top of my fingers. As my three fingers pumped into her, my tongue licked the hard clit sticking out throbbing for attention. I squeezed her cunt as I sucked it. D screamed and rammed her pussy into my face fucking it like a wild animal. As the palm of my hand pressed under her, lifting her lower body up I knelt on the floor and sucked her cunt fucking it with my tongue. With both hands up under her as holding it up, I licked that pussy as fast and hard as I could. D went nuts screaming and thrusting her body trying to get my entire face into her cunt!

Finally I took my face off her pussy and held it up to see it! She was still pump up easy now and I took in her beauty. Then I moved back up her body and kissed her as my hand cupped her cunt and held it. She rocked on it as she bit my ear and whispered: "Oh God Bud! That was unbelievable. I have never gotten off like that before in my life. What you did felt so good, I almost passed out. Mumm! Your hand feels so good now! Oh god baby! I love the way you do me! Oh just hold it tight on my pussy, don't move it just squeeze it and hold it! Yes just like that. Mummm! Oh yes squeeze it again Bud! Never let go of my pussy. Hold my pussy Bud! Oh god I love that! Oh god! Oh my god Bud! I'm cumming again! Oh Bud!! Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

I had put all three fingers back into her as deep as I could and held them in her hole rotating them around in little circles inside her pussy as she rammed her wonderful body on them again. Another climaxing hit her seconds after her last one! In less than 5 minutes I had gotten her off three times. She held me tight, locking her legs tight on my hand. I heard her moan and grunt again and again and again as she finished her orgasm and began to come down. It was very late and we rushed to her home. She finally let go of my cock as I turned the corner and stopped. I put my cock back into my pants. I still hadn't gotten off and boy did I need to cum. As she was getting out of the car she looked at me and smiled saying: "Earlier tomorrow please. Don't forget, 7AM would be good."

That was more than an hour before we usually left for work. I figured we were going to do it tomorrow! YES!! Tomorrow we were going to fuck our brains out!! YES!!

I went home with a very hard cock and fucked the wife again before dinner! I fucked her with such passion, such need and such desire, she asked out of breath! "God Bud!! You sure don't give a girl any warning! What's up with you?"

I just told her I had been horny all day again thinking about her. I really needed to make love to her. She smiled and we ate a warmed up dinner before going back to the bed for round two.

The next day was Friday and when I picked her up she was waiting for me on her porch. She got into the car and I asked what's up? She told me she that her period had arrived and that we would have to wait. I told her I didn't care we should enjoy each other regardless. But, she won't hear of it.

So the weekend came and we played cards at her house. She teased me all night! She had on a blouse that was laced at the top like a pair of shoes and opened enough to drive me crazy. She would bend into the table and give me a drink handing it across the table and showed me her nice solid round tits as her blouse hung open. It hung opened so I could almost see her nipples, almost! I would see her smile as I looked from her tits to her face. Devil!!

In fact at one point we were alone in the kitchen and she garbed me shoving her tongues down my throat! My hands garbed her ass and pulled her to me so tight she told me she could feel my hard-on! As she bent over in the refrigerator, I moved behind her and pump my body into her ass. I reached around and worked on her tits and her hand came under her legs and squeezed my hard cock! I have to tell you I almost shot my load. It was so exciting because there were 3 other couples in the next room including her old man and my wife. Dangerous!

That week we didn't do any fucking. But, she knew how bad off I was and so she had decided to jerk me off 3 times and one day she blew me after we dropped off the other guy. I got to suck her nipples but she would let me touch her pussy as long as she had her period. Then on Friday she got into the car that night on the way home and the other guy had the day off.

D told me she had a surprise for me. She immediately unzipped my slacks and had my cock out jerking it off as usual. Nothing different there. We sat in the covered parking lot and she pumped on my hardening shaft and moaned as she sucked the fat cock head. Her eyes never left watching my cock get rock hard. After I shot my load in her mouth we started to drive to her house again. As we drove she played with my soft cock for another15-20 minutes! I was hard again and hurting. We got to the little park we usually stopped at, but this time when I pulled in and pulled over she merged her body on me and moaned. She licked my ear and she whispered: " Guess what? My period is over!" She smiled such an evil smile!

She told me her period had stopped that morning around 11AM. She said: "I was going to tell you at lunch but was afraid you would have attacked me in the bathroom!"

I told her: "I would have! I have got to have you D you are driving me crazy. You are all I think about morning, noon and night! I can't work, sleep or eat! I want you so bad!! I'm scared I will call out your name when I'm fucking my wife!"

She smiles and as we merged our bodies again she whispered in my ear: "I almost did call your name once when I was getting fucked by my husband. I think we should only call each other "babe" or something like that, but no names! I'm scared I will scream out your name as I climax!"

I told her that her husband was a lucky fucking guy! As I held her on top of me we slide down on the seat. Her legs were open and my cock was already out of my slacks. I could feel her heat on my cock as my hand cupped her pussy on the outside on her panties. She pushed hard against it pumping her wetness on it. I asked her to take off her panties! She told me not here, again! Again she told me NO. She whispered in my ear: "tomorrow when we're in my house. I'm scared baby the cops may come or someone will see us, and our partners will find out! Wait until tomorrow and I'll make it up to you! I promise!"

I sat up, took my hands from between her legs and put them against her face. "Smell", I told her.

She asked: "What?"

I told her: "I have your musk, here on my hands and in my brain D! Here, smell it! I can wash my hands and use after-shave to get it off my hands, but I can't get it out of my brain. It's locked there and won't be satisfied until I can put this (I held my hard cock in my hand) in there (I touched her pussy right in the middle with two fingers and pushed in!)."

She moved when my fingers made an indention into her opening but with her panties still on! I could see they were wet! She took my cock in her small hands and began to stroke it gently rubbing the top with the palm of her other hand. She told me: "I'll help you get it down now so we can leave. And tomorrow I'll make love to it proper!"

And, with that, she lowered her head and began to suck on my cock and pump it with both hands until I shot my load in her mouth! Again! This time she didn't miss a drop of my cum! She ate it all and then sat up and asks me: "Would you finger me until I get off? I love the way you touch me. I'm sorry I won't, can't, let you fuck me now here in the park. I'm really scared to do it in the car! I can't afford to get knocked up and I don't use birth control, I'm Catholic!"

I told her: "Hell, I'll get rubbers and tomorrow we will do it!"

She smiled and told me: "Ok get them and we'll do it at my house one day!"

"Soon, how about in the morning?" I asked.

She told me: "Get them and we'll see."

I told her to sit with her back against the window and to open her legs for me. She smiled and I moved my hand down between her legs and to her pussy. Using both of hands to rub and stroke her pussy I soon had her moaning and pumping to the movement of my hands. I pulled her panties to the side wide enough so I could slide a few fingers in. As I moved them over her sweet pussy, I put two fingers in and began to gently pump her wet cunt until I had her moaning. She slide down in the seat and had one leg over the back of the seat and the other one on the dashboard. She began pumping her small hips against my hand with two fingers inside her. She moved faster and faster until she arched her back and ass up off the seat and began to climax. When she was almost at the top of her climax I squeezed her pussy and held my fingers deep inside her until she was finished.

Now I move down on the floor until I could get my mouth over her pussy and began to lick and suck on it! She felt my mouth start sucking her pussy and then when I had it all in my mouth, she felt my tongue move deep into her pussy hole. I flicked my tongue in and around her hole and she screamed so loud, she scared me. I was sure someone would call the cops! I sucked and blew warm air on her pussy and she shivered and moaned as she began to cum again.

Then I vibrated my mouth by humming and that put her over the top. Her back arched again and her ass and hips pumped into me like she was fucking. I used my fingers to pull open her pussy lips and sucked on them as I pushed two fingers deep into her cunt. She was thrusting and rolling from side to side as she orgasm another time.

When she recovered she sat up and we sat there looking at each other. So here I am with my semi-cock hanging out of my underwear, my cock out throbbing with need. And, there she is with her tits out of her bra, and her skirt up around her waist and my hands in her pants still slowly finger fucking her and she is afraid we'll get caught fucking!! I was so frustrated.

We straighten up and I drove to her house. She played with my semi-hard cock all the way until we got about a block from house. She got out telling me: "Come over early again in the morning and bring those things with you"

I adjusted my cock so I could drive and went home. I fucked my old lady like a whore that night. She got off 3 or 4 times and I slammed my cock into her grunting and groaning hard until I shot a huge load deep not her pussy! She was loving the sex, but never asked me what was going on. Why I was so hot all the time. Again I can't wait to go to work in the morning.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12