All Comments on 'The Silver Anklet Ch. 04'

by submaster

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
janice kjanice kover 11 years ago
Story's getting Better

Although I wasn't too impressed with the first few chapters of the story, it really got hot when it came time for the "Black Bull" to enter the story. Hopefully, the next chapter will include him or maybe even more black friends of his,.. like maybe a bunch of dancers who are all black and maybe even get Louise and Jenny into the scene also. Obviously you can tell that I love the IR scene and hope you can add a few more chapters that include black guys with Lucy..

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Oh dear!

More of the same - less would have better - and none at all would have been ideal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wrong fucking category!!! It needs to be in fetish with the rest of the WACC stories! Nothing "loving" about this wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
garbage for the

fuck pig and any thing that lives or exists on the same plane is a slime eating pig with no self respect at all a typical liberal mindset.if it bothers you tough shit truth hurt.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Less realistic, but better?

If that's possible. While the boundaries of believability were stretched in the first three, the concept of Ron staging these parties as his business is just silly. But where here behavior in the first three seemed hard to accept, in this one it feels more consistent with her recent past and history. So less realistic scenario with more believable behavior. Overall good. But the weekend is coming...hubby coming home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just when it bought it couldn't get any worse...it does.

Wrong catagory. There is no husband, therefore not a LW story. Oh sure, she says she's married; but there are no phone calls, no guilt...not even a fucking text message to say he's alive. As a teacher, she would not be running naked through the school. And why, you ask? BECAUSE THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE THERE! Not just custodians, but other teachers, students and admin and you can bet that if she was streaking, someone would have seen it and *poof*, say goodbye to her career.

I suggest you find a different catagory for this tripe...maybe start with the garbage and work your way down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

Most comments seem to misunderstand the nature of the loving wives section. More about the cheating aspect would be nice though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The first commenter is a angry moron. A wrong one too.

Letters & Transcripts - Fictional erotic correspondence. (1237)

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (20615)

Mature - May / December lust & love affairs. (7935)

Do you see the relevant part of that transcript, Mr. Moron?

Perhaps you can also see a category that will better suit you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love this series

All 4 of these stories are great, I love them. Keep them coming please. Would love to see Juicy going back to the old peoples home and making the old men there happy !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another pathetic nigger trying to write.

Bad. 1* bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Catching up

Well, I do hope "Uncle Ron" helps take care of her. He seems to want to but so far he is really turning her into a slut. Soon she will be out of a job and her husband will divorce her when those pictures get published. She will probably move in with "Uncle Ron" and be pimped by him until she grows too old. We really did not need to see her suck off that hotel guy after what she just went through the previous night. I thought that he would have a little more compassion but pimping her out is his thing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Uncle Ron buys the little whore a cheap black dildo in one really awful story series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous