The Silver Anklet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submaster
submaster
232 Followers

'Go on, girl, you know you want to!' shouted Jenny

'Yeah, don't keep him waiting. Suck him dry!' added Louise, pushing me in the small of the back towards the Black Bull's groin.

'No....I can't....,' I mumbled, although I had become highly aroused and I was really aching to grab hold of his cock and push it down my throat.

The Black Bull moved away and Jenny quickly knelt down in front of him and took him in her mouth and her head started to bob up and down along his full length. Louise joined in and the two of them quickly brought the Black Bull's magnificent cock to full erection, no doubt preparing him for me.

The crowd was at fever pitch as Louise reached out and grabbed my arm and pulled me towards them. I acted very reluctant at first but then slowly extended my tongue and gave his prick a tentative lick. The Black Bull responded by holding my head firmly between his hands, not allowing me to move away, and I suddenly found myself kneeling alone before him as Jenny and Louise retreated back to their seats.

The whole highly-charged atmosphere had taken its toll on me and I became totally oblivious of the baying crowd as my basest instincts took total control over my body. I could hear the Black Bull groaning above the noise of the crowd as I began to work on him with my mouth. He continued to hold my head in his hands as I knelt in front of him and moved my mouth over his shaft in perfect timing with the pulsating drum music.

He suddenly withdrew his cock from my mouth, pulled me to my feet, and gently lifted me by the hips onto the table. Jenny and Louise quickly removed the drink glasses and other debris from the table as I lay back compliantly to await my fate. Louise moved in front of me and removed my shoes, lifted the hem of my skirt above my hips and gently prised open my legs, and exposed my pussy juice-stained panties while the Black Bull looked on intently, wanking himself furiously. He moved forward and sensuously ran his palms up my stocking-clad calves and inner thighs and I gasped at his touch and flung my head back in pleasure.

'Look! She's soaking wet. The dirty bitch really wants it!' I heard one of the women shout coarsely above the general noise. This was met with a hail of laughter and further shouted comments from the audience, many of whom had now left their seats and had gathered around our table in a wide circle, anxious for a better view, sensing that this was going to be the climax of the evening's entertainment.

Standing over me menacingly, the Black Bull reached down and slowly pulled at my knickers and I raised my legs in the air and lifted my hips from the table to make it easier for him to remove them and he threw them to Jenny and Louise. He moved down and I gave a start as he thrust his face between my parted legs and began to flick his tongue along my soaking slit and across my swelling clit.

The sensations were amazing and I totally lost track of my surroundings and the fact that a large crowd of screaming females were watching the whole thing and hearing me moan with pleasure while I lay back on the table with my legs in the air and my little dress bunched around my waist.

Suddenly the audience began to chant in unison:

'Fuck that bitch! Fuck that bitch!'

As the wonderful sensations grew inside me, I wrapped my legs around the Black Bull's back and pushed my cunt against his face. Just as I felt the sensations growing to a crescendo within me, the Black Bull suddenly stood up, lifted me off the table and turned me round as I cried out in frustration, bringing a further wave of laughter from the crowd. I could feel my dress slowly being unzipped as I tried desperately to turn round and grab the Black Bull's cock. He held me tightly, however, as my little dress slithered down around my ankles and I lifted my feet as Jenny knelt down and pulled it away. The Black Bull then expertly undid my bra and threw the flimsy garment to the waiting hands of my two friends.

I was left standing there completely naked apart from my glossy stockings and my little silver anklet.

'Look at those puffies!' shouted one of the women, obviously referring to my nipples which had become almost painfully erect, and the audience laughed again.

'He'll split her in two , she's so tiny!', shouted another woman, and I could only imagine the erotic sight we must have presented to everyone watching -- a small, slim, practically naked white girl only just over five feet tall, and a giant of a black man, well over six feet tall.

The Black Bull pushed me over the table and, with my back to him, and with my rear end invitingly displayed, he pushed one of his muscular thighs between my legs and spread them apart firmly.

The audience were continuing to shout and scream as I felt the large bulbous head of the Black Bull's cock exploring my soaking cunt and I could feel my pussy lips opening like a petal to allow its entry. Slowly and sensuously he pushed his whole length into me and it seemed to go on forever. My wetness made it slide in effortlessly and it felt as if he was in the deepest recesses of my belly. I flung my head back and let out a loud groan and he grabbed hold of my hair as he slid in and out of me with increasing speed.

The sensations were immense and I rolled my head from side to side, moaning and muttering incoherently. Suddenly the incessant drum music stopped and the audience suddenly quietened. The only sounds that could now be heard were my loud moans of pleasure and an obscene slurping noise as the Black Bull's cock pounded the depths of my lubricated cunt.

There was barely a murmur from the crowd of women as they stood around the table in a semi-circle, seemingly mesmerised by the erotic spectacle. Suddenly the Black Bull stopped, lifted me off my feet easily and held me so that we were facing each other. As he stood, I wrapped my legs around his back and pushed down with my bum, desperately seeking his cock. I was not disappointed and I was quickly impaled while being held off the ground. I was now doing all the work and I bucked and writhed against his body and I could hear the tinkling of the little bells on my anklet as I moved up and down. My orgasm built quickly and as I came I let out a piercing scream as waves of pleasure swept through my body, like little earthquakes, while I clung to the Black Bull's perspiring body. It was the most mind-blowing orgasm I had ever experienced and it seemed to be heightened by the knowledge that I had been fucked in front of an audience.

The crowd cheered loudly and I could hear further comments being uttered.

'Horny little bitch!'

'I'll bet she'll be sore in the morning!'

The Black Bull gently lifted me off his cock which was still fully erect. My legs were weak and I was unable to stand so I dropped to my knees. There were further cheers from the audience and I looked up to see the Black Bull wanking himself off inches from my face. It didn't take long before he began groaning with his imminent orgasm and I grabbed his cock and held it against my open mouth just as he came, and huge spurts of warm spunk splattered around my lips and onto my tongue, which I gulped down hungrily.

'My God, the little scrubber has swallowed it!' shouted an audience member in apparent disgust. 'What a slut!' added another.

I collapsed on the floor in exhaustion and curled up in a ball, and I could hear the MC announcing the end of the show, to cries of disappointment from the crowd. Jenny and Louise helped me to my feet and Jenny wiped the Black Bull's come from my face and shoulders with tissues. I collapsed in my chair and they both hugged me tightly.

'You did brilliantly, Lucy,' said Louise.

'Ron's going to be very pleased with you, sweetheart. You really are something else,' added Jenny.

The girls quickly gathered my abandoned clothes as the audience left and I got dressed. The girls held on to me as I left the room on unsteady legs to an awaiting taxi, which took us back to the hotel, where we were met in the bar by Uncle Ron.

'Well done, Juicy. I hear you gave my star male stripper a run for his money. He phoned me just now to ask me to thank you. He said he didn't get a chance to see you after the show because he had a crowd of fans waiting for him to sign autographs. Apparently, they like him to sign their tits or their bums. Oh, and he's asked me if you could be in the audience again at a future performance. I said I'd think about it. Would you like that?'

In truth, after the initial nerves had faded, I had become increasingly horny as the evening went on, helped by the alcohol and the highly charged atmosphere of the show, and the finale and the shattering orgasm I experienced were incredible. At the same time I felt thoroughly ashamed of myself and I couldn't answer. The realisation of what I had done suddenly got to me and I looked away in embarrassment and began to sob uncontrollably.

Jenny and Louise quickly rushed over to me to see if I was all right and they both held me tight until I had calmed down causing a few eyebrows to be raised amongst the customers in the bar.

'She's just overwhelmed with the whole situation, Ron. She'll be OK after a shower and a good night's rest. She was unbelievable this evening. You've certainly found a little star here,' said Louise, gently stroking my hair and hugging me tightly.

The girls took me upstairs to my room and said their goodbyes, with further hugs and kisses and said they would have words with Uncle Ron and make sure he agreed to leave me alone for the rest of the night. I stripped out of my clothes and collapsed on top of the large bed, where I quickly fell into a dreamless sleep.

I didn't wake up until eleven the next morning and Uncle Ron was already dressed.

'Morning, Juicy,' he said, smiling, as his eyes drifted over my naked body, spread-eagled on the bed. 'Why don't you take a shower and I'll order breakfast from room service.'

I did as he asked and had a long, refreshing shower and washed my hair which was still encrusted with dried semen. After I had got out of the shower and dried my body and hair, and applied my make-up, I was expecting breakfast to be waiting for me. However, Uncle Ron must have delayed telephoning as it still hadn't arrived.

The shower had really relaxed me, and while I was luxuriating beneath the hot jets of water my mind wandered to the events of the previous evening and I became increasingly horny despite my excesses of the previous day. I knew we were leaving to go home after breakfast, but hoped Uncle Ron might want me before we left the hotel. Naked, I sidled up to him as he sat on a chair, and said in my best 'little girl' voice, while touching him between the legs:

'Is there anything I can do for you this morning sir? I've been a very good girl.'

'Well there is, as a matter of fact, but it's not for me. It'll be fun, though,' he replied mysteriously.

I was just wondering what he meant when there was a sharp knock at the door. I quickly wrapped a towel around me as Uncle Ron got up and opened the door.

'Room service. Your breakfast sir,' said the male hotel employee, in what appeared to be a Mediterranean accent, either Spanish or Italian. Uncle Ron let him in and I could see that he was a short, portly man of around fifty, with swarthy skin and thinning oily black hair. He looked across at me and gave a knowing smirk and I looked down quickly to ensure that I was completely covered by the towel. After putting down the breakfast tray, Uncle Ron walked over and whispered something to him. The man grinned broadly and nodded his head briskly.

'Come over here, Juicy, and give our friend here his tip. I don't have any change.'

'Oh no, here we go again,' I thought to myself as I padded barefoot across the carpeted floor and stood sheepishly in front of him. I felt the familiar tingling sensation begin in my pussy as I contemplated what might happen next.

'Tell this nice man what you can do for him as a reward for his service,' commanded Uncle Ron.

'I looked down at the ground to avoid eye contact and said in a hoarse whisper:

'Err...I can...err...' my voice trailed off.

'Spit it out slut, he's not got all day,' said Uncle Ron.

'I can suck you sir,' I said quietly.

The man laughed out loud and made a quick grab for my towel which fell to the floor around my ankles. As I stood motionless, his little fat hands proceeded to grope my tits and, on cue, my nipples began to harden. He seemed fascinated by my puffy nipples as he tweaked them roughly between his fingers, causing me to cry out.

Uncle Ron placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down so that I was facing the man's crotch area and obligingly I reached up, undid his belt, unzipped his fly and pulled down his trousers. I then slowly pulled down his underpants and his erect prick sprang out into my face. It was short, about five inches, but quite thick and stood proud above a thick mass of black pubic hair. Thick black hair also covered his fat, rounded belly and his stocky thighs.

He took hold of the back of my head and pulled me towards him and I opened my mouth and took him all the way inside. I could hear him making strange guttural sounds as I moved my lips up and down his thick little cock and I looked up and saw his cheeks puffed out and his face turning bright red.

'You please Francisco missy,' he muttered. 'You make me come in your pretty little mouth.'

He lay back on the bed and I knelt between his legs as I continued to lick and such him while moving my hands inside his shirt and across his hairy belly and chest.

He suddenly grunted loudly and, as he came I closed my mouth around him. His hips bounced on the bed as he spurted his seed and I swallowed it greedily as he held my head tightly.

When he had finished discharging his load, I took my mouth away and his softening little cock was still oozing the last remnants of his spunk.

'You can't leave him like that, slut. Lick him clean,' said Uncle Ron, who had been watching the scene in amazement. I dutifully carried out his wishes and lapped up the remaining liquid, much to the further pleasure of Francisco. After I had finished and Francisco had made himself decent, he tried to make me agree to see him again.

'You come back and see Francisco again and we hump all day and make little babies,' he said, in his faltering English. However, Uncle Ron intervened and ushered him to the door. As he reluctantly left, I could hear him mumbling to himself:

'I love little English girls, they so dirty.'

'You are indeed an amazing slut,' said Uncle Ron with an admiring tone as he shook his head in disbelief at what he had witnessed. With the residue of Francisco's sperm trickling down my chin, I looked down sheepishly and just nodded my head in agreement.

submaster
submaster
232 Followers