All Comments on 'The SisterHood Ch. 08-09'

by SinisterMedows

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhiteDevil007WhiteDevil007about 11 years ago
SinisterMedows

I hope you feel better soon SinisterMedows. I think you must have hurt your hand trying to jack off Alexandra's monster penis.

SinisterMedowsSinisterMedowsabout 11 years agoAuthor
WhiteDevil007

That's hilarious! I literally died laughing at that, if only it was cause of that :) but thank you. I'm basically going back home soon, I really have to get back on the field my team needs me. I think it was cause I was throwing the ball wrong.

WhiteDevil007WhiteDevil007about 11 years ago
SinisterMedows

I am glad you like it SinisterMedows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Forced Futa = Awesome

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 8 years ago
just a thought

you have a good imagination, just need help editing

please keep writing

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79almost 5 years ago
Yeah

I know this comment is years after this latest chapter, but I do hope that your writing has improved since then. You really have no idea on how to properly structure and pace a narrative that is compelling for the readers. It’s almost like you just toss random ideas onto the page without any rhyme or reason. Many parts of your story are just too jumbled and things move way too fast, seemingly going from one random idea to the next. You need to take time to set things up and explain things to the reader instead of leaving your readers confused. Everything from the sorority to Lex having zero reaction upon learning her best friend has a cock to the whole scenario with Lex getting pregnant and then they’re on the run and then they’re approached by shady people and now they’re friends with the shady people and now they’re asking this woman they just met to take care of a baby to learning Michelle is an alien from another planet...it’s all just too much, too fast. I also think this story should have been prefaced with a warning due to the dub con/borderline rape elements. That’s definitely not for everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous