All Comments on 'The Sitter Ch. 02'

by GriffRoark

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
eye strain

The eye strain almost causes a person to stop reading. All the frequent and over use of "word ... word," "word - word," etc. in some places are far more than the text. Forget this trash style of writting and use the proper standard grammar which for indicating a pause or break to improve things.

GriffRoarkGriffRoarkover 10 years agoAuthor
Explain?

Please explain what you mean, and its ironic that your grammar is so terrible....

Kale_82Kale_82over 10 years ago
Wonderful

The story is well thought out and the 2 characters each have a unique voice. Great 2nd chapter. And as a side, I don't know if you have a fastidious editor or what but you seem to have almost no typos, a welcome show of pride in your work.

For the next segment I can only see a shower or bath, possibly both (big bathroom). If you continue beyond that I would say start a new encounter. Maybe a few days or a week later. Maybe someplace interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The first reviewer simply meant that there were too many "..." and "-" constructs used. Personally I disagree, I hadn't noticed before I saw the comment.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Even more delicious

This just keeps getting better and better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous