The Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

By this time, Mara was very horny herself. Eating that delicious cunt, after watching all the previous activities, had her juices flowing and she looked over at my erect, throbbing organ with a hungry look in her eyes. Tanya noticed this and cautioned her to be careful and not do anything she'll regret since my cum was reserved for her and no one else. She told Mara to use me in any way she wishes as long as she didn't make me cum. The passionate maid approached me with sparkling eyes and couldn't resist reaching down and stroking my penis and testicles before she released me from the stock. She took my leash and led me over to a set of wrist and ankle clamps mounted in the padded floor, giving the cord a few tugs along the way to let me know that she owned me. She had me lay down on my back and fastened my wrists and ankles and then a waist belt to keep me from rolling around.

She lightly slapped my erection a few times during all this and then, when everything was ready, she stood up and removed her bra revealing her small, firm breasts capped by large red nipples. She took off her well soaked panties and squeezed her sopping wet pussy as she stood over me with her legs on either side of my head. Then she got down on her knees and I saw her crotch approaching my face rapidly and then stop about one inch from my face. Her inner labia were delicate petals that begged to be sucked and I wanted to wrap my lips around them but she ordered me to tongue fuck her asshole very slowly and gently.

I snaked the tip of my tongue into her rosebud hole and worked it in and out teasingly. I felt her anus relax and begin to open to receive more of my tongue so I fed more and more of it in until I could go no deeper and then I started sliding it in and out as she moaned and swayed as if in an erotic ritual dance. After some time, she moved slightly and told me to work on her cunt and clit now.

Her juices were delicious and her labia smooth and slippery as I flicked my tongue up and down her wet slit. Then I felt her bear down and I was covered from eyebrows to chin with her wet womanhood. She began to put her weight down on my mouth and rub her cunt back and forth on it. It was hard for me to breathe and I tried to suck some air from the corners of my mouth since my nose was buried deep in her cunt and then she cried out in orgasm and began to cum and cum and cum, shaking spasmodically as she squeezed every drop of pleasure from her body. After some time, she rolled off me and fell to her side with a deep sigh of satisfaction.

Thus far, everyone had been satisfied except me and my cock was cleaving the air and begging for attention. My balls were not only hurting from the leash pulling but were now beginning to ache for release. I wanted to rub my cock against something hoping I could make myself cum but I couldn't do a thing about it and just lay there helpless and waiting. I looked down at my throbbing penis in desperation and tried willing myself to cum but all I got was another drop of precum oozing out the slit.

Tanya noticed my futile efforts and called Jim over as the three of them surrounded me. Tanya stood between my legs while Mara straddled my right arm and Jim my left. Tanya's slit was glistening with her juices and as I gazed hypnotically at it, I noticed an almost imperceptible throb in her clit which was standing up fully erect and standing out from the folds of its hood. The maid was still soaking wet and my saliva plus her cunt juices were running down her thighs and onto my arm. Her cunt was still open and her inner lips revealed the rosy red color of her hole.

Jim's cock was half hard and a tiny drop of precum sneaked out of his slit and hung there suspended as I looked. Tanya told Mara to get herself a vibrator and resume her position. When she returned, she ordered her to begin masturbating and told Jim to do the same. Then she slid the tip of her index finger over her hard clit while spreading her cuntlips wide with her fingers. Mara turned on the vibrator and rested the tip just inside her vagina while fingering her clit with her other hand. Jim went over to the open cabinet and squeezed some KY onto his cock and returned to his position while sliding his now massive organ in and out of his palm while pulling on his balls with his other hand.

Soon all of them were lost in their solo passions and the sight was too much for me to bear. My cock ached for release and here were three desirable, passionate outlets, all involved in satisfying themselves. I shut my eyes as my cock jerked and throbbed in heat. Suddenly I knew I was about to cum! I felt my juices starting up from my aching balls when a fantastic bolt of pain shot through me and I felt as though I was going to pass out. My eyes opened wide and there stood Tanya holding my leash with her eyes flashing anger! She ordered me to keep my eyes open and watch the three of them jerk off or she would pull the cord even harder next time! When my eyes were able to focus clearly again, I saw that Mara was just about ready to cum and from the look on Jim's face plus the thick, precum that was being squeezed out of his cock with each stroke, I knew he was close to orgasm also.

The only one that seemed in control of herself was Tanya and she was deliberately keeping herself high with her talented fingers. Then I heard the maid start grunting and saw her bend backwards offering as much of her cunt as possible to the vibrator as she came again and again. Then Jim shouted and I saw huge gobs of his creamy cum spurt out of his thick penis and land on my stomach and chest. When the two of them calmed down, Mara got down and licked up all the cum off my body and then sat down with Jim leaning against the wall and watching their mistress finger herself.

Tanya was a vision of erotic beauty. Her eyes were glazed as she leaned slightly backwards and projected her cunt as far forward as possible. Her beautiful breasts swayed slowly to the rhythm of her movements and her swollen nipples looked hard and inviting. Her fingers were now disappearing inside her hole as she finger fucked herself to even higher degrees of passion. Then, all at once, she pulled her fingers from her wet cunt, straddled me and squat down low fitting the head of my throbbing organ to her hot hole. As soon as it was in place, she lowered herself all the way and my thick organ sank into the depths of her hot, wet cunt. The pleasure was indescribable! After all this time of being sexually abused, teased and tortured, my needs were finally being satisfied.

My penis was buried inside a wonderful pussy and I knew, at that moment, that I would be this fabulous woman's slave forever as long as she would let me fuck her in reward. I felt my cock swell as my orgasm began and Tanya felt it also as she started a back and forth motion that kept my cock deep inside her while at the same time massaged her erect clitoris. I completely lost myself in the pleasure she was giving me. I was only conscious of my penis and the fabulous sensations her cunt was providing. I became nothing but my cock! I had no arms, legs, head or body. I was just a cock, a huge throbbing, pulsating, fantastic cock! With each thrust, her warm, wet, juicy pussy pumped and milked my cock and then it came! My penis started spurting ropes of hot cum with each shuddering spasm, flooding her insides with my juices.

I screamed in ecstasy and right in the middle of my orgasm, Tanya gave a tremendous shudder, bore down on my penis as hard as she could and jerked and twisted her body as she mixed her juices with mine! She didn't move for a long time after her orgasm was over and then leaned back in exhaustion as my cock slid out of her cunthole. Thick gobs of creamy white cum started to run out of her cunt and onto my crotch and she told Jim to come over and clean both of us up with his tongue. After he licked both of us clean, Tanya got up and unfastened my shackles and removed the leash from my balls. It was a relief to get rid of that thing. She told me that I had done well for the first training session and had very few faults considering that I never had any previous experience. She also told me that my training would get slightly more intense on the next visit but that the rewards would be greater also.

Tanya then commanded me to thank Jim and Mara for all they had done to me and bid them farewell with the "slaves kiss" which would be my usual way of saying goodnight from now on. She explained that I was to go over to each of them, drop to my knees and request permission to kiss their genitals. I approached the lovely, young maid, who was leaning against the wall with her legs spread wide, and thanked her for using me the way she did. I then asked if I could kiss her cunt goodnight, and upon her nodded assent, I leaned forward and warmly kissed her still wet, delicious pussy, flicking my tongue over her clit as I did so. Then I moved over in front of Jim and thanked him and asked if I could please kiss his penis also. As my lips touched his thick, flaccid organ, it gave a slight jerk and his eyes betrayed amusement as he watched the ritual.

Tanya then asked Mara to show me out and told me that I would be summoned again shortly. I politely asked her about the dildo which was still buried deep in my asshole and she told me that I must continue to wear it until the next visit so that I would be ready for the next larger size at that time. I panicked for a moment thinking about what my wife would say if she noticed it but realized that I couldn't disobey my Mistress' instructions and would have to hide it somehow.

I dropped to my knees and embraced Tanya's legs as I looked deep into her eyes and thanked her for giving me the opportunity to serve her and asked if I could please kiss her sweet cunt before I leave. She smiled and spread her legs in answer so I moved to her crotch and placed a warm, wet kiss on her still wet labia. I was going to kiss her fabulous clit also but she pushed me away and bade me goodnight. I followed the maid downstairs and, as I was starting to get dressed, I felt her hand reach between my legs and grab firmly onto my balls. She then moved around in front of me, dropped to her knees and ran her pink, wet tongue all over my cock and balls. Then she stood up and kissed me warmly on the lips and told me how much she was looking forward to my next visit.

A few minutes later, I found myself standing on the sidewalk in front of the house with the most exciting and stimulating experience of my life behind me. Reluctantly, I began walking to my car with the dildo moving pleasantly inside me. My thoughts raced ahead to my next visit and I wondered how long it would be before my Mistress summoned me again. My cock got hard just thinking about it.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12