The Small Bar Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hand beneath her dress and up to her breast, feeling her nipple hard and slipping my fingers in her bra and rubbing it. She came again, her “YES” reverberating through the empty place and her hands pushing me away from beneath her dress.

I stood, smiling, my face wet and flushed with my now insistent excitement. She was still sitting on the bar, seemingly satiated, but her eyes were drawn to my arching manhood.

“Ooohhh,” she said, enticingly, “I see that somebody has something that I want!” She slid her dress off her shoulders and her full breasts fell free. She motioned for me, and I took her hand, but instead of getting off of the bar, she got up on it, standing before me. I was aching now and I grabbed myself and started to stroke while she slid her clothes off, dressed now only in her stockings and garters, dancing for me slowly. “Don’t cum yet,” she said, “I have something else I’d like you to do with that.” I stopped stroking reluctantly, because a bit more and I’d have lost it again.

She moved away from me down the bar a bit, slowly getting to her knees, and bracing herself on one hand she showed me her tight bum, spreading her cheek. “Like what you see?” she asked. Even in the dim light I could see her swollen pussy glistening with wetness.

“Oh yes”, I said.

“Then come up here and get some”, she challenged. I climbed up onto the bar behind her, and kissed her full round cheek as I approached, nipping a little, then kissing again. She moved against my mouth, pushing her rosebud bunghole closer to my kisses, and I took the hint, spreading her cheeks with my hands and looking at the clean soft pucker, then kissing it. “Oh, yes”, she moaned, “Be my dirty boy. Kiss my ass. Lick it.”

I was a little hesitant, I must say, but my cock was arching and throbbing and was clearly in control of this situation anyway. I slipped my hand between her legs and began to massage her wetness again, only to have my hand fill with our juices as soon as I touched it. A thick glob of my cum plopped into my hand and I used to caress her taint, to massage my way closer to her tight entry. I flicked my tongue on her pink ring and slipped the tip of my pinkie in, caressing her sopping pussy all the while with my other hand.

“Wiggle it, push it deeper”, she growled, “Open my behind and then… fuck me in the ass, my dirty boy!” She wriggled and seemed to relax somehow, and my cum-lubed pinkie slid deep, only to be crushed as she tightened again. She relaxed again and pulled away, freeing my finger, and smiled at me over her shoulder. “Imagine your cock in THAT!” she said. I was way ahead of her.

I slid my hand beneath her again and worked a handful of our cum back up her crack. I lubed her ass again, this time sliding my middle finger into her, and heard her gasp. I was going to stop but she relaxed again and pushed back against my hand. She started rocking and gyrating her hips while I wiggled my finger inside her tight tunnel. “I want your cock NOW!” she said, again tightening on my finger. “Spit on it, lube it, I don’t want this to hurt anymore than it has to,” she instructed.

She relaxed again, I pulled my finger out, spit on her hole and into my hand, slicking my cock with it, then drew again from her dripping lips and caressed us both. My cock was dripping precum again as I pressed the swollen head to her opening, and as she pushed back I felt myself slowly sinking in. We began to move with each other, slowly, gently, she grasping me tightly as she’d move away and relaxing as she’d slide back against me. I slid a hand beneath her and my fingers passed her swollen lips again, my thumb rubbing at her nub while I felt my cock moving in her ass through the back wall of her pussy.

She began to mumble and whisper in rhythm to the movements of her body, driving back harder on me, faster, the sound of my stomach hitting her ass growing louder. I suddenly realized what she was saying as her voice grew louder and more intense.

“Fuck me, dirty boy, cum in my ass!” Over and over again. The combination of her tight grasping and dirty talk were becoming too much for me. My head was starting to swirl and she rammed harder. I didn’t know where I was finding the fluids but they were about to burst into her. Though I was holding back for her climax I finally lost control again, my cum fresh and hot squirting deep in her ass, which seemed to trigger her own orgasm. She slid forward, her body now full on the bar, my cock trapped between her flexed cheeks as I braced my weight off of her on my arms. She slowly released me and my cock slid out with a slight popping noise, and I looked down to see my cum dribbling out of her ass.

She smiled at me, with half-closed eyes, and then said: “So, how was your night at work?”

“Lucky, awfully lucky all around,” I said, smiling. I couldn’t wait for the ride home.

12