The Sororities New Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't see her anywhere downstairs and I didn't try upstairs since I wasn't sure if I was allowed up there without a escort yet. I saw a few of the girls in the living room and dining room but none of them said anything, they just all looked at me and giggling while whispering things to each other. It felt really odd but I just said Hi with a little wave and moved on. I was coming back to the main hallway when Sasha was coming down the stairs and said hey. Stopping to talk with her I said, "Hey do you know why the girls keep looking at me and laughing."

She let out a short laugh before saying, "You got the house buzzing about you right now and since they don't really know you yet they will probably act like that for a few days or weeks. And since everyone in the whole house heard you with Amanda it's probably going to be even worse for the next few hours."

"Yeah I forgot about the sound device thingy again."

"Well you better start remembering it next week when classes start up, it's just us sisters around right now but if you don't use it next week then we will all get band from doing stuff with you during the day and we can't have that now can we," she said grinning at me looking like she wanted to bite me for some reason.

"Well I will make sure to remember it next week for sure. By the way have you seen Ashlyn, we were suppose to hangout before I had to start dinner?"

"Yea she had some errands to run and when she heard that you were busy she went ahead and left to go do them, she said to tell you that she would see you at dinner and you will hang out tonight. By the way how do you know her, Sam just said that yall knew each other from back home."

"Oh," I said slightly disappointed, "Yeah we used to live next door to each other back home so I have known her all my life."

"That's cool, it must have been a surprise to learn she was a part of this house too."

"Yeah it was, I knew she was in a sorority I just didn't know this one," I said laughing, "Well I guess it's for the better, I should probably take the time and move all my stuff in from my car now that I have the job before something gets stolen."

"Well if you still want to hang out you can with me," she said smiling at me.

"You mean hangout like we did last night because I don't mind putting off moving in for that," I said grinning at her.

"Down boy, I meant actually hangout, I don't have anything to do till diner and later I am going dancing with my man so I will need all my that kind of energies for after," she said laughing.

Laughing with her I said, "Sorry I shouldn't of read into that, I should probably go ahead and move in my stuff though, if you want to hang you can help out I am sure it would go a lot faster."

She looked like she was thinking it over then she said, "Yeah I can help with the light stuff then we can play some pool for a bit." Nodding and telling her thanks we started outside to my car and just like when she first met me she took my arm as we walked.

We spent the next hour and a half moving my stuff in, we probably could have done it faster but we were either lost in talking to move faster or we were joking around about something to much. Either way it felt like we didn't do all that work and that time just flew right on past us. When we finished we went down to the basement to play some pool, I asked her about that locked room again but she just said she would show me when she had more quality time to show me it later. I just shrugged and went over to the table to rack the balls up. We played until the alarm that I had set on my phone to let me know it was time to start cooking, she said good luck and went upstairs to get ready for her date.

I went up to the kitchen to get washed up and start on dinner. I had just gotten everything laid out to start preparing a few dishes that we like to cook in Texas, of course I made a small batch of hot chili too, but I also made a thing of spaghetti for those that might not like what I was cooking. Just as I was starting to cop up some of the vegetables Sam came in and said grinning up at me when came to stand next to me, "Hey my stud, do you want some company while you cook."

"Sure," I said.

"Well I don't know how to cook but I am sure I can follow directions easy enough if you want some help too."

I smiled at her then told her to wash her hands then grab the cheese grader and start shredding the cheese. We chatted about school and different classes while we moved around the big island counter in the middle that had a sink in it to. She gave me advice about some of the professors I had and we told each other jokes and laughed. A few of the others came in and got some drinks here and there and Sasha poked her head in asking Sam about some shoes at one point but other than that we weren't bothered.

I quite enjoyed talking with her and her dominance play thing she did wasn't there other than when she made a sexual innuendo or joke here and there. It was like she was just a normal everyday babe and talking with her made the time it took to cook dinner fly right by. Soon dinner was ready and she helped me set the table and while I went to bring all the food out she went to tell the rest of the house that it was ready.

All the girls started filing in some making comments that it smelled good others just saying hi while others still just looked at me then whispered and giggled to someone else. I had planed ahead this time and already had the wine and glasses out for them so when Amanda arrived I told her to have a nice meal and to let me know if they needed anything but when I turned around to leave she told me that I was to eat with them this night and I could if I wanted to any other night and that I was part of the house now. I thanked her and about that time Ashlyn came in and found me, we were going to sit together at the end of the table but Sasha had came in before we could and insisted I sat by her so me and Ashlyn sat next to her with me in the middle of them with Amanda right by us at the end of the table.

Dinner was quiet at first but more and more the girls started to loosen up and started chatting among them self's or with me, a few of them even started flirting with me and weren't bothering with trying to hide it either so I just joked around and flirted right back. Some of the girls asked about how Ashlyn and I knew each other and we told them a few stories about growing up with each other, she tried to embarrass me with some of hers but I paid her back and told them of some of her embarrassing stories to which brought me a few smacks on the arm from her as well. Everyone was eating the meal and saying how good it was and I noticed no one really touched the spaghetti other than to eat some of it with the rest of the food. I had always tried to impress my mom with new dishes I learned to cook and she always said I was a very good cook but hearing the same thing from a room full of pretty women made it that much more of ego boost. All in all it turned out to be a great dinner with everyone having a good time.

Eventually we finished all the food and we started breaking up to go our own ways. I got up to clean the table to start on the dishes and Ashlyn and a couple of the girls that were flirting with me volunteered to help me. With the kitchen having two sinks the 4 of us made quick work of the dishes and had a good time flirting back and forth and joking around. And when we were done the other two girls said they were going to get ready to go out tonight so they left. Ashlyn and I decided to go watch a movie in the movie room downstairs and went and did that and like always when the scary scenes from the thrill movie she picked came on she was jumping into my lap and grabbing a hold of me hugging me close. I was just thankful that Alex wasn't there to because I always ended up getting claw marks or hurt some other way when they were both there watching movie like this with me.

After the movie we moved out into the game room to play some pool and chat. Sam was there on one of the couches reading a book, we tried to invite her to play but she just said no she was just reading so we went back to playing, and then every once in awhile she would look over at me and smile before returning back to her book. After a few hours it was getting late so we started talking about turning in but we kept getting lost in another conversation about whatever came up and finally we heard a sigh and we both looked over at Sam. She just stared back at us for a moment before getting up and walking over while saying, "So are you going to play with him tonight or what or can I play with him now."

We both laughed and I saw that gleam in Sam's eyes that told me she was horny and was totally serious then Ashlyn said grinning at me, "No not tonight and I was thinking about going to bed so he is all yours I guess."

A part of me was disappointed she didn't want to hang out any more and another part of me was wondering what she meant by that but I quickly forgot all about either one when I realized Sam wanted to go have another one of our fuck sessions. "Oh thank God, I don't know how much longer I could have waited, I am so horny right now," Sam said giggling.

That of course caused Ashlyn to giggle along with her but when she finally stopped she said, "Well you two have fun," then turning to Sam she said, "And don't you be too rough, we all don't need him getting hurt ok."

Sam laughed again then said she couldn't make any promises but she would try, Ashlyn laughed again with her then said goodnight and gave me a hug before going back up stairs. Me I was wondering why everyone kept telling her to take it easy on me and not hurt me, she hasn't been to rough with me so far and even with the whip last night she didn't take it too far I thought. But before I could really think about that she grabbed me by the front of my shirt and pulled me down and into a deep kiss.

After about a minute of making out she broke the kiss my pushing me back up and said, "Now my stud go to your room and strip naked then wait for me on the bed, I need to go grab a few things and then I will be down there." I said yes mistress like a good boy and when I turned to leave she gave me a slap on the ass and just giggled when I jumped forward a foot. I was too excited to respond to that so I just ran up the stairs two at a time going for my bedroom.

Once I got into my room I took my clothes off in a rush and just threw them somewhere in the room not caring where they ended up. Once I was naked I jumped on my bed and turned to face the door and just waited. About 5 minutes later she came in wearing a black robe caring a small bag and closed the door behind her. She set down the bag on the couch then took off her robe to reveal the sexy lingerie she had changed into, it was a dark blue corset that perked up her boobs and hugged her mid section amplifying the curves that she had, she had on a matching choker, stockings, and thong. I just gulped and told her that she was beautiful which caused her to blush slightly, then she pulled a blindfold out of her bag and came over and put it on me. She then directed me to lay back in my bed and I could hear her getting stuff out of the bag and before I could react to the first clicking sound I felt the feathers and cool metal come around my wrist that she had moved above my head then clicking in signaling it was locked. Even though I knew these were handcuffs I still tried to move my arm but went nowhere since they were attached to the bed post. She just laughed and moved my other wrist above my head stretching it towards the other post before doing the same to it with another pair of handcuffs.

I then felt a strap of some sorts being attached to my ankle and then heard her rapping a rope around the post at the end of the bed. She proceeded to do the same to my other leg and I probably would of never let anyone tie me down to the bed like she was before this but she was making it feel so erotic and sexy that I found myself not caring and waiting to see what came next. I didn't have to wait long because as soon as she was done with the other leg she crawled on top of me and gave me a kiss. We made out for about a minute before I felt her move up my body again until I felt her turn around and then sit down on my face burying my mouth right into her panty covered pussy. I gave her a long lick over the thong causing her to giggle again then she reached down and pulled the fabric out of the way letting me have free access to her nether lips.

I went to work right away causing her to gasp at first before turning into slight moans here and there. I underestimated how horny she was when she said it earlier but after only 30 seconds of eating her out she let out a orgasm that flooded my mouth with her candy tasting juices while she screamed out, "Yes, Yes, use that tongue." When she came down from it I felt the familiar slap and sting of the whip on my chest that she no doubt had stashed away in her bag while she husked, "Good boy, now give me another."

And that's what I did and another two times after that before she finally collapsed forward on top of me. I continued licking her pussy here and there but I was going easy on her to give her time to recoup and once she had caught her breath I felt her take my cock into her mouth causing me to gasp into her pussy. She started to deep throat me and bob up and down on my shaft causing her to make gurgling noises every time the head when through the back of her throat while I continued my eating more of her candy juice.

After a few more minutes of this she sat up then turned around moving herself down until she impaled herself onto my cock. She started ridding up and down on me with a very fast and hard pace, I was sort of surprised she could go that fast without me being able to move my hips to help. She road herself to 3 screaming orgasms before I finally shot off into her pussy and then she laid her head down on my chest trying to catch her breath. I softened after that but not enough to ever fall out of her and eventually she leaned up and started making out with me and soon I was regaining my full hardness and she took full advantage of it. She road me for awhile still kissing me but she eventually went back to her previous position and started riding me at another quick pace, she came two more times before I shot another load into her.

Once we caught our breath again she started to release me from my bonds and pulled the blindfold off of me. Then she came back to lay on top of me to make out some more, she moved down to suck on my cock to try and revive it a few minutes later but after cumming twice in such a short period it wasn't responding as fast as she would like so she told me to turn over and hang my ass off the bed. I didn't really know what she had in mind at first but I found out real fast what it was, the fist slap of the whip stung just a little but the next one set my ass on fire. I squirmed a little and tried to cover my ass with my hands but she just said, "Move those hands or can my stud not take it."

I felt like that was a challenge and plus she sounded like she really wanted to do it so since it was going to make her happy I just moved my hands out of the way and no more than two seconds after she started whipping me again. She let down a torrent of slaps on my ass with the whip causing me to almost scream out in pain and while she was doing this she was yelling at me, "This is what you get for making your mistress wait to get fuck some more."

Her whipping had made me rock hard for some reason so once she said that I sort of just snapped, I jumped up standing and turning around and she had a look on her face that read that she was pissed that her sub was disobeying her but when I reached out and grabbed her pulling her close to me she let out a yelp of surprise. Then lifting her up off the ground and turning her to the bed I threw her down onto it on her back causing her to yelp again and before she could react again I grabbed her legs spreading them while I pulled her ass closer to the edge of the bed then burying myself balls deep into her pussy in one swift thrust. She grunted when I did this but as soon as I was moving in and out of her she quickly started moaning.

If I thought I had fucked hard and rough before then those times were gentle compared to this hard fuck. She had me so worked up with her spankings that I was lost in animal rage and lust, I was drilling into her with such power and quickness that I wasn't even sure I was even doing it because I was amazed at just how fast and hard it was. I don't even think I cared if she liked it or not as I was just going at it for my own pleasure, who cares about hers right now I thought, but I was also hearing her yell, "Oh yes fuck me," over and over again before that died off as I somehow found another gear and picked up the pace again causing her "Oh yes fuck me's" to turn into more of a "Oooohhh, yeeea, uggggg, fuuuuu, ugggggg, kkkkk meeeeee's" until she finally just stopped all together and just grunted and moaned very loudly.

Her first orgasm during this hard animal fucking came as a shock to me and it almost brought me out of my daze when her body locked up and she stopped breathing for almost a minute before she let out a loud ass scream that would have woken the whole house and maybe the one next door to us probably. Her pussy also felt like it was going to snap me in two but I was still in my daze and just kept pushing through it not caring that it hurt a little bit. She screamed for what seemed like a hour but was really only a little over a minute and then she went completely limp and her head turned to the side with her eyes closed. She had passed out and I realized it for sure when I noticed her head was flopping around like she wasn't even controlling her muscles right now. I could tell she was still breathing and I am not sure if it would of mattered at that moment if she wasn't because in my animal daze I just kept up my heavy hard drilling.

About a minute later her eyes snapped opened and her head stopped flopping around and she let out a slight gasp before closing her eyes again and starting up her moaning again. I ended up dropping forward on top of her and using my hands to grab the top of her head to use for more leverage in my drilling as if I needed any more in the first place. I was already fucking her at a extreme pace and force that it only help make it faster and harder by a fraction. About 3 minutes after that I felt the very familiar feeling boiling up from my balls and I prepared for my impending eruption, I leaned her legs farther back with my arms since they were still holding them wide with my biceps causing myself to go even deeper into her pussy before I yelled out in sheer pleasure as I erupted into her. I slammed myself as deep as I could go with each shot of cum going deep into her pussy. On my second shot she screamed out in orgasm again to, I hadn't noticed at first but it was as same as before and she stopped breathing a minute before her big orgasm hit so she was already pretty much there when I started to cum.

I dumped 5 shots of cum into her before I leaned back letting her legs drop to the bed and moving into a more standing position as I shot 2 more wads of cum into her. I intended to roll off her and fall next to her on the bed but I lost all control and fell right back on top of her. She had passed out again so she couldn't protest and I was exhausted from shooting more cum than I should have had left into her warm wet pussy so I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

I was trying to catch my breath and when I found enough energy to move she woke up and threw her arms and legs around me pulling me back down crushing her again before I could move away. "Oh My Fuckin Mother of GOD! That was Fucking AMAZING! If that is the kind of fucking I am going to get after I whip you like I did I am going to be doing a bunch more of that," she finished saying giggling.