The Sororities New Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her and said, "I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry I didn't hurt you or anything did I?"

She giggled then said, "Not really, but even when it was hurting a bit I didn't care because I was feeling way to fucking awesome to care." Then she pulled me down to her lips as she started giving me a toe curling kiss that would have made me rock hard if it wasn't for cumming 3 times already and feeling deed tired from all that rough fucking.

Then she broke the kiss my pushing me up then pulling me onto the bed more turning me to lay on it the right way on my back while she had started pulling the blankets up over us as she too was maneuvering to lay right next to me. When she was finished molding herself to my side and as she brought her head down to rest on my shoulder she said in a whisper, "To tired to leave yet, just need some sleep."

And at that I wrapped a arm around her and closed my eyes and we were both fast asleep. Sometime in the middle of the night I rolled over and noticed she was gone but I was too tired to get up to see if she was actually gone or if she was in the bathroom so I fell right back to sleep.

I awoke to a knock at the door and I slowly got out of bed taking the sheet with me to cover myself up and I was groaning all the way to the door. Opening it revealed a chipper looking Ashlyn, "Good morning sleepy head, time to get up, let's go for a run," she said bubbling with energy.

"Ashlyn, why do you have to wake me up so early, it's not like we have any classes or anything today," I said with a tone that only helped enforced my complaining.

"Early ha, its 1230 already silly boy," she said.

I couldn't help but smile at her silly boy comment but at the same time I was surprised it was so late in the day already, "Oh sorry I didn't realize it was so late," then thinking about it a second more I said, "Yea I could go for a run, let me just hope in the shower for a quick rinse and put on some clothes."

"Don't worry about the shower, I have my bathing suit on under here so we can go swimming once we get to the beach," she said smiling.

"Yeah but I smell."

"We will be outside runny so who is going to smell you, and we will leave out the back door if you're really worried about it," she said.

I thought about it and it made sense, I usually would rinse off after a night like last night just to get some of the smell off but no one should be close enough to get a whiff besides Ashlyn and she didn't seem to mind, besides I would be washing off and then smelling like sea water in a few minutes anyway. I nodded to her and went over to the dresser where I put most of my clothes that I didn't hang up in, I grabbed a fresh pair of shorts and boxers and a t-shirt, before I dropped the sheet I turned back to Ashlyn, "Well I still need to get changed, do you mind," I said nodding to her to shut the door and wait outside.

And to my surprised she just stepped into the room shutting the door behind her and said, "Nope I don't mind, go ahead."

Usually I would of said something, she hasn't seen me naked since we were just kids taking baths together at sleepovers, but we were both adults now so it wasn't really a big deal and I was still to groggy to care to argue so I just shrugged and dropped the sheet with my backside to her. I was bending down to put on my boxers when I heard her gasp and say, "Drew what did you let Sam do to you, your butt looks like you mouthed off to a teacher from the olden days."

Not understanding what she was meaning at first I turned my head around to look at my ass and sure enough there were a bunch of small red marks all over my ass where Sam had whipped me last night. None of them were too bad, they wouldn't bruise and she never broke the skin so they would probably all go away by tomorrow but I had to admit it looked like I had been beaten way worse than I actually was, "Oh it looks worse than it actually was," I said.

"Don't tell me you are actually into this whipping dommie thing Sam does," she asked with a grin on her face.

"Well it's not too bad, if it was anyone else wanting to whip me I probably would run for the hills but for some reason I find it kind of sexy when Sam is doing it, I don't particularly like the whipping or any other type of pain stuff but Sam seems to get off on it and apart of me just wants to please her so I just go along with it and she doesn't really take it too far really. Plus she sex after she did it last night just blew my mind, I don't think I have ever had that much fun in my life," I said grinning at remembering what happened last night.

Laughing she said, "Yeah we all heard how great it was last night."

"Huh."

"You forgot to use the soundproof device again and you had her screaming so loud even Amanda heard you guys, and her room is the farthest away from here you can get in the house and she is a heavy sleeper so if you woke her then that means everyone was hearing out good it was."

I just blushed bright read and said, "Sorry I forgot again, I will start using it by next week for sure though."

"Oh don't be sorry, I think I heard half the house moaning away in their rooms masturbating to listing to yall go at it," she said giggling.

"What no way," I exclaimed.

"Nope dead serious, I was even one of them."

"Ashlyn," I said not believing she just told me that.

"What, I am just stating a fact," she said matter of factly like.

I just shook my head side to side telling myself that it was just typical Ashlyn stating some fact that normally wouldn't be said in open conversation. I threw on the rest of my clothes and put on my running shoes while we headed for the back door, once we got out side she said, "And you might want to watch out for Sam, even if she has been taking it easy on you she can get really wild sometimes, she had last year's house boy tied up and whipped so much that he almost quit and after having to get stitches on several occasions I wouldn't have blamed him."

"Oh come on, she can't be that bad, she hasn't really hurt me yet and I bet that guy from last year loved it in the first place," I said thinking my sweet Sam couldn't be that evil.

"Actually he was deathly afraid of her, he only let her do those things because a bunch of the other girls told him they wouldn't sleep with him anymore if he didn't play with Sam every once in awhile," she said laughing.

Still not believing her I said, "Well whatever, she hasn't shown me anything like that yet and trust me I will make her stop if she got to far out of hand, I don't mind a little pain here and there but if she thinks she can just beat me as much as she wants she has another thing coming for her."

"Well just be careful will you, she does the dommie thing with pretty much everyone even the girls but sometimes she makes me think that she hates men because she takes it to a whole other level with them," she said with a worried voice.

"I am sure I won't have any problems with her and I can take care of myself. But thanks for the heads up and if she does end up hurting me I will just have you beat her up ok," I said grinning at her.

She giggled and said, "OK," and then we started running towards the beach. It was only a 10 minute run to the beach with the path behind the school through the woods and we spent about an hour running along the beach before we turned back. About halfway back we decided to take a breather and cool off in the ocean for a bit. We splashed around giggling with each other like little school girls for a little over half an hour before we got out and ran back to the house.

When we got back she said she was going to take a shower and then run some more errands before dinner but before she went up the stairs she asked if I called Alex yet. I told her I forgot and she slapped me on the arm telling me "You better do it today silly boy" then she ran up the stairs to shower. I took a shower myself when I got into my room then changed my sheets throwing the dirty ones in the wash then went to relax with some TV for awhile.

After about an hour I decided I would call Alex since she should be out of school by now, I pushed in the number and hit send and she answered on the 3rd ring, "Hey you, I was wondering when you were going to call me."

"Hey Alex, sorry I have been busy with getting settled in," I said back.

"Yeah your mom told me about your living situation when she talked to you when you got there, you still sleeping in your tent," she asked giggling.

"Well nice to know that you are so worried about my situation that you can laugh about it," I said laughing, "But no actually that's what I am calling about, I got a job at a sorority cooking and doing some light cleaning and they give me a room to sleep in so no tent for me."

"What, that's awesome, I bet you don't mind living in a house full of girls do you."

"Not at all, actually I look at that as a perk of the job. But here is the kicker, I didn't know this at the time when I took the job but it ended up being the same sorority that your sister is in," I said.

"What, no way, I bet she is happy about that, she has been complaining about being home sick all summer since she couldn't come home, she kept saying at least you were going to be coming to school there and hanging out with you might make her feel less home sick."

"Yeah she seemed pretty happy about it, we have been hanging out since yesterday when she first showed up, actually she told me to call you and tell you I was working here so that maybe it would entice you into joining next year if you come here," I said.

"Oh having my fuck buddy living under the same roof sounds very exciting, I just might join now. You know Amanda is in the same sorority chapter at her school and she says she uses her house boy as a fuck buddy to, I am sure she wouldn't have minded you living in her sorority house either," she said laughing.

Laughing to myself thinking if she only knew what else was going on with her sisters house boy she might join this chapter no matter what school she ended up going to, "Well the only problem I see with you joining is that you might end up fucking me to death," I said laughing.

She giggled and said, "Yeah having you under the same roof would make it a lot easier than having to wait until one of our houses were free of parents. Actually I can't wait till next year now that I am thinking about the possibilities, I get so horny and Sarah's tongue and strap on is nice but she is no you."

Sarah was a girl from our crew that we have pretty much grown up with, freshman year she started messing around with girls and pretty much turned full on lesbo from then on. She had hooked up with a guy here and there but she preferred girls to boys and she had always tried to get Alex to play with her to but Alex never seemed interested in girl on girl stuff, "Wait you finally gave in to her, and when I wasn't around to watch at that, not cool," I said laughing so she knew I was joking.

"Yeah well you left me and I was so horny a few days ago when we were hanging out at my house that when she made some joke about making me scream with her tongue I just said screw it and told her to come over here and see if she actually could. Well she made me scream alright, she was actually better than you with her tongue but there is nothing like the way you fuck me so she really is just a distraction until thanksgiving break, you are coming home then right," she asked sounding like if I didn't say yes she was going to be pissed.

"Well glad you found someone that meets your high standards enough to get your rocks off with until I get back, and yes I am still planning on coming back for thanksgiving, it shouldn't be a problem since I will have your sister with me to help pay for gas."

"OK well you better be, if not I will make my parents fly me out to you wherever you end up," she said giggling, "Oh hey, that's Sarah at the door so I will let you go."

"What you aren't going to let me listen to you two," I asked.

Giggling she said, "Maybe next time, I have to talk to her about it first, bye Dewy."

I hated when she called me that but I can't help smiling at the same time when she does, when we were younger she couldn't get the r sound down and would call me dew which then still came out sounding more like Dewy so as we got older she just kept it for my pet name and used it whenever she felt like it. "By you little brat," I said then got off the phone.

I went back to watching TV for another hour before the alarm on my phone told me it was time to start making dinner, it was Friday night so it was the last time I would have to cook until Monday when classes started up. I had gotten everything prepared and was in the middle of cooking the meals when Sasha came walking in, she jumped up on the counter near me and said, "Are you lonely in here all by yourself without Sam here to keep you busy."

I didn't look at her as I was stirring up a big pot of noodles when I replied, "A little but it's cool, actually I haven't seen Sam all day, where has she been hiding."

"Oh she is on the Cheer squad and they have practice all day and all this weekend so you probably won't be seeing much of her until next week."

"That's cool, I didn't know she was into cheerleading."

"You have spent the last 3 nights with her and you haven't even learned that about her," she said laughing, "Though from what I was told this morning you two weren't doing much talking last night what with all of the screaming."

I blushed and said, "Yeah I really need to remember to use the sound thingy, if I thought the whispering about me was bad yesterday it was even worse today."

"Oh just wait, a few weeks from now I am sure all the girls will be fighting over who's next in line instead of whispering, but speaking of Sam, what's going on between you two," she asked.

"Don't tell me, you are going to tell me to watch out for her since she can get a little wild, don't worry Ashlyn already warned me."

"What no, well yea a little, she can get a little rough and go a tad overboard with her dom routine so you do need to watch out for that but no I was wondering what's up as in you two have been spending a lot of time with each other," she said.

"Um, what do you mean, we have just been having fun just like you have with me too."

"Well yeah I know that, but I don't know, she seems different than she normally is with you. One I don't think I have ever seen her cook a day in her life yet she was in here last night helping you, and you two were giggling and joking around and I don't normally see her doing that with guys. And secondly I was in the dining room eating a snack at 4am after I got home and I saw her sneaking out of your room and going upstairs, and I know for a fact she has never slept a night out of her bed when she wasn't back home or on a trip somewhere," Sasha said.

"I don't know, it all seems normal to me but of course you know her a lot better than me so you tell me."

"Well... I can't really put my finger on it, maybe she is just being nice for awhile for once or maybe it's something else, too early to tell just yet," she said.

"Sam's just a sweet girl and we are having some fun, I don't think there is really anything other than that," I said.

"Ok now I know something is up, I have never seen her been sweet to any boy, she just uses them for her pleasure then kicks them out of her room until she gets another itch," she said laughing.

"Well I guess she has just had 3 itches 3 nights in a row that's all, I don't think it's anything more than that but you can tell me once you have figured something out if you want."

"Yeah you're right, maybe it's nothing more than her being really horny the last few days, I think she didn't get much sex over the summer so she might just be trying to catch up," she said giggling.

I finished cooking while we moved on to other subjects and just chatted with each other until I was done. I tried to get her to help cook to but she just shook her head no and said that she didn't cook and that she would probably burn the house down if she tried so I didn't try to push that subject. She did help me set the table when I was done cooking and she went to call in the other girls while I brought out the food.

Sam wasn't at dinner and neither were a couple other girls and I sat in the same spot between Ashlyn and Sasha while we ate. It was a shorter meal than last night and other than some of the girls still looking at me and whispering about stuff to each other while giggling it was a good meal. When I got up to start clearing the table I was informed by Ashlyn that she was taking me out dancing tonight with Sasha and her boyfriend and a few of the other girls. I wasn't much of a dancer but after they said that this place was somewhere that didn't card you I agreed.

I did the dishes with the same two girls from last night Tiffany and Jessica M or Jess M as she liked to be called while Ashlyn decided to spend a little more time getting ready with Sasha. The two girls flirted with me constantly and even started throwing some soap suds at me here in there that escalated into a short water fight. After all the horse play slowing us down we finally finished an hour later and the girls went upstairs to get ready.

We weren't leaving for another hour so I had time to kill before I had to get ready so I called my Mom and talked to her for about 30 minutes. It wasn't any kind of serious conversation or anything she just asked the basic how am I and all that before we just started talking about random things going on in the world. My relationship with my Mom was always kind of laid back as long as I wasn't doing something wrong that is, we usually just talked like old friends when she wasn't going all motherly about something.

After I got off the phone I decided to take a quick shower, doing the dishes always made me feel kind of dirty after and I could handle that if I was staying in but I need to feel clean before I went out. A quick 15 minutes and I was out and starting to get dressed. After I put on some cologne and fixed my hair like I always do I went out to the living room to wait for the girls. We still had 10 minutes left before we were planning to leave so I figured none of them would have been ready yet but I found Sasha sitting on a couch in the living room with a typical tall dark and handsome dude probably a inch or so taller than me.

As I walked up they noticed me and Sasha said, "Oh hey Drew, this is Ben my boyfriend."

I extended my hand out and gave him a firm hand shake and said, "Nice to meet you." We stopped shaking hands and I looked over at Sasha and noticed she was looking at me weird, "What," I said.

"You're not wearing that shirt are you," she asked.

"What's wrong with the shit, I wear it all the time."

She stood up and said, "You can't wear that to the club if you are coming with me," then she grabbed me by my arm and started dragging me off back to the hall, "We will find something better for you to wear come on."

I just had a stunned expression on my face looking at Ben while being dragged off but he just laughed and said, "Good luck man."

Once in my room Sasha started going through my closet complaining about I needed some new clothes and that she was going to take me shopping for new ones and all that. She eventually found a shirt that suited her which was good since it was the last shirt she looked at, I was never really good at fashion so most of my clothes were just random stuff I had bought because it was on sale and didn't look completely stupid like some of the off the wall fashions out there. "Here put this on," she said hanging me the shirt.

I took the shirt from here and hug it on the door as I started taking off my other shirt. When I was done I started to reach for the new shirt when she said, "Wait, before you put it on do you mind getting me off real quick with your wonderful tongue."