The Sororities New Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, no?"

"Why not," she whined.

"For one your boyfriend is right outside and two, well I don't really have a second reason," I answered laughing.

"Don't worry about him, I already told you we were in a open relationship, plus even if he did hear he would probably want to watch or join in. So please just give me one good quick one to hold me over until later, I'm horny enough to end up dragging my boyfriend off into the woods on our walk there and I don't do the woods very well."

Laughing I thought it over for a second, hell he probably wouldn't even know anyway, "Ok fine if you promise to keep it down."

"Deal," she said jumping up onto the sink counter and spreading her legs shifting forward to put her pussy closer to the edge.

She was wearing this white and ping top with a pink skirt that came down to the middle of her thighs so it wasn't too short. I bent down and lifting her skirt expecting to also need to move some panties out of the way but to my surprise she wasn't wearing any, "Well someone is being naughty tonight."

"It turns Ben on knowing that some guy or girl will see my pussy if my skirt flairs up while we are dancing, and it doesn't hurt that it turns me on to but enough talking, we had a deal," she said grinning.

I grinned right back at her before I dove and attacked, she said she wanted a quick one so that's what I was going to give her. She gasped at first but seconds later it turned into moaning, I was attacking her clit and going crazy on it with my tongue while I was using a finger to fuck her with at the same time. Her moans started getting louder and her body was starting to lose control of its self so I knew she was really close so I searched for her g spot and gave it a hard push which set her off. She was doing good with holding back her scream until I started to hit her g spot with my finger about 10 times in fast succession which caused her to let out a few squeals.

When she was coming down I removed my finger and gave her a few long licks trying to get a good taste of my reward that was leaking out of her cunt. And while she was panting trying to catch her breath I just stood up and leaned against the wall waiting for her to recover. She finally opened her eyes and upon seeing me standing there grinning at her she gave me a big smile and a giggle and said, "Thanks," then hopped down from the skink counter.

She gave me a quick kiss then I washed my face in the sink and put on my shirt. Before we left though she decided she didn't like my hair either and proceeded to style it better. When she was finished we went back out to the living room. Ben stood up when we walked in the room and asked Sasha if she had fun and she nodded back to him. Tiffany and Jess M were there already to and they looked pretty hot and excided to go out.

Tiffany was a 5'7" light skinned athletically toned green eyed red head that was on the lighter side with big breasts that had to be a large D or double D. She had on red top and very tight jeans that made her large ass look fantastic. Jess M was a 5'1" very petite Asian girl that had brown hair and eyes and almost no boobs but enough there to let you know she wasn't a little boy. Her cute face and her green white top and green short skirt made her look incredible hot tonight and her greenish glitter eye shadow made it even more so.

We decided to go wait by the stairs since Ashlyn should be coming down any second. I had my back to the stairs while talking with everyone else until I turned around after Sasha said, "Damn girl, you look hot."

When I turned around I was greeted to a sight that made me get hard while at the same time made me want to punch myself for not seeing her like this sooner. Ashlyn was walking down the stairs in a short black corset type dress that showed off her nice very tan legs and showed off an asset that I didn't know she had. I had always thought she had smaller B sized boobs as she would always wear baggy clothing and the sports bra's she wore while running always kept them pressed down. Even when she went swimming the other day she replaced the sports bra with a one piece suit that did pretty much the same thing. But now I could tell I had been wrong all this time, her corset dress had a low cut that gave a very good view of her cleavage and had two straps that went over her shoulders and tied around her neck that help raise her beautiful large C cup breasts.

I had always known she was cute, her face was always very cute and innocent like almost but I underestimated how big her breasts were and I found myself beating myself up for not ever noticing how beautiful she really was. The way she had her makeup and hair done combined with her dark tan and her sexy dress she had me rock hard and I just stood there with my mouth open in awe, I had never seen her this dressed up and I couldn't wait to see her dress up like that again.

She got to the bottom of the steps and came to a stop in front of me, I saw her mouth move but I didn't hear anything in my trance then her mouth moved again and I heard, "Earth to Silly boy."

"God Ashlyn you look beautiful," shaking the fog from my head I then said, "Sorry what did you say."

She giggled then said, "I said are we ready to go."

"Oh right, yeah let's get on with this party," I said.

We walked there that way none of us had to worry about being sober enough to drive, it was a short 15 minute brisk walk through the woods that went to the beach, it had light posts on both sides every 20 feet or so lighting the way. Sasha informed me that no one was suppose to walk the path at night without at least a group of 3 girls if a guy wasn't with them since who knows what kind of freaks could be hiding in the woods but they usually kept the groups even bigger than that just in case. The alternative was a 45 minute walk the other way along the main roads so this was a much faster route.

The girls all then decided to have girl talk and walked about 20 feet in front of us leaving Ben and I to drag along in the rear when the conversation I was dreading came up. "I heard you making my girl squeal in the bathroom earlier, what have you been doing with my girl," Ben said.

I moved away from him by a step and looked at him wide eyed waiting for him to punch me in my face and after he stared at me intently for a few moments he rolled his head back laughing while he slapped my back and said, "Dude I am just messing with you, it's cool. We have a open relationship that I am sure she has told you about."

I relaxed a little but I still wasn't convinced, "Uh yeah she has, but dude seriously you are ok with it all."

"Hell yeah man, we love each other and we both know we will be together in the end, plus most of her playing around just gets her even more horny for me and it doesn't hurt that I still get to bang hot pieces of ass on the side too," he said.

"But still, I would think I would have a problem if some guy was having sex with my girlfriend if she looked like Sasha."

"Naw dude it's not too bad, we are like soul mates so we know we are going to be together in the end. Plus it's usually just sex for her and she is not that slutty with it so I don't mind. And with you she has already told me that you remind her of her brother so I don't mind the closeness you two already have going on and I think she has always had a thing for her brother so you give her that kind of thrill in the bedroom department."

"Wow dude I really did not need to hear that, it's kind of creepy when you put it like that," I said laughing.

"Well ask her to explain it, when she told me about it, it didn't seem creepy at all so try not to think of it like that for now ok, plus I like that she is so into you because that means she isn't out banging a bunch of other dudes," he said.

"I thought you just said you were cool with her doing all that," I said.

"Yeah I am but there is always that have to size up the guy and all that part of it with each one just to assure myself that he isn't a threat and given the choice between a bunch of random guys or her banging one guy over and over I would choice the single guy," he said laughing.

"Well I guess that makes sense, but hey if you ever want me to stop just let me know and it's done, I don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes," I said.

"See and that's probably one of the reasons she likes you so much, you're not just another hound dog wanting pussy," he said laughing, "Oh and before I forget, you have to come to my frats back to school bash tomorrow night, Sasha and a few of the other girls from the house are suppose to be there, plus being a part of a sorority you will need some guy time so you should meet some of my brothers, they are a good bunch of guys that like to party and have fun and know how to blow off some steam the man way."

"Well I have only been a part of the house for a few days and it hasn't been bad at all but it couldn't hurt to meet a group of guys I can do some guy things with sometimes so I'll be there," I said thinking that it was also a good idea to go since some of the girls from the house were going, if the rest of the guys were as good as Ben was there shouldn't be a problem but it is still a frat and I would especially want to go if I knew Ashlyn was going.

The girls eventually slowed down and joined us again and Sasha took Ben's arm while Ashlyn took mine while the other two girls took each other's and we soon got to the end of the trail. The walk from the end of the trail was a short 5 minute one, we went down the street and cut across the main road towards the beach and in between two beach front hotels was a large club. There was a line along the side of the building for people waiting to get in but we walked on past them and went straight for the door, the bouncer didn't even check our ID's and didn't even check their list, they already knew the girls and just waved us on in.

When we got inside there was a long hallway that ran the length of the building and there was one main door right in front of the front door but we took a right and went to another set of doors at the end of the hall. Ashlyn explained it was sort of like a club we had back home that had multiple dance rooms playing different styles of music. The one we went it was playing hip hop and pop music and had a few cages for people to dance in around the edges with a raised up platform in the middle of the dance floor for others to dance on and see over the top of the others dancing. There was a bar running down the length of the left wall which the girls led us straight to. We all ordered drinks and I got a Redbull and vodka and a balm shot of the same stuff to start me out with, I had been to a few clubs in my life but I had only not been carded once before and I knew if this night turned out to be as good as the last I was in for a treat.

We found a table to set some of our stuff down at that was next to one with a few girls that they knew so they would watch our stuff. I had already downed both of my drinks before they dragged both me and Ben onto the dance floor. I was never good with dancing but Ashlyn was doing most of the work anyway, she started off grinding into me while facing me then eventually turning around while we booty danced together. I felt like I was seeing another side to her as I had never seen her looking this sexy or this laid back. I guess if nothing else college has at least taught her how to have more fun. While we were dancing Sasha was of course dancing with Ben and Tiffany and Jess was looking extra sexy dancing with each other.

A few guys tried to come up to Tiffany and Jess but they weren't having any of it and just waved them off. After awhile Ashlyn and me decided to grab a few more drinks which turned out to be more as we both took a shot of something she ordered along with our drinks. We drank them down pretty fast and went to join the others on the dance floor again. Tiffany was dancing with Ben now and when Sasha saw us walking up she broke off her dancing with Jess to come steal me away from Ashlyn while she went to dance with Jess.

While I was dancing with Sasha I couldn't help but keep looking over at Ashlyn and Jess dancing, two girls dancing with each other is usually hot already but I was still gawking at how sexy Ashlyn was looking that night. Sasha took notice and said, "Is it two hot chicks dancing with each other that has you not paying your full attention on me or is Ashlyn."

I looked back at her while I thought about it for a moment, "Both actually, I don't know why I have never seen it, I have always known Ashlyn was cute but I have never seen her look this hot at any point growing up."

"Yeah I keep trying to tell her to stop dressing down so much with her everyday look but I have to admit, when she gets all dressed up and looking sexy I have a hard time not wanting to go over there and fuck her silly," she said.

I looked at her for a second to see if she was joking but she wasn't so I just laughed and said, "Yeah I am having that same problem right now to."

"You know she probably wouldn't mind that right about now," she said grinning at me.

I shook my head and said, "Naw we have known each other all our lives and we have never gone there so I doubt we would start now."

"Hey you never know, I bet before mid terms you two will be hooking up."

"Oh that would be a easy bet to win, I know she's not interested in me so what do you want to bet," I said.

"Ok if I win you have to fuck me at a place and time of my choosing no matter if you want to or not."

"And how is that any different than now," I asked laughing.

"Oh it won't be in the house so those times don't count," she said grinning.

"Ok and what if I win."

Grinning she said, "The same thing but your choice of time and place instead."

"So really it's a win win for me then," I said laughing.

"I guess but you have no idea where I might want to use my card at, for all you know it could be in the middle of the football field during half time," she said giggling.

"Well I hope not, though I can be evil to, if I win I just might use my card and take you right in the middle of your wedding or something like that."

"Oh that would actually be pretty hot," she said causing us both to start giggling.

We had been dancing really close with our heads next to each other so we could hear ourselves talk but when we were done she turned around to grind her ass into my crotch some more. Eventually we all changed partners again and Sasha and Ashlyn started dancing with each other while Ben danced with Jess and Tiffany came over to me and started rubbing her big boobs on my chest while we danced.

Tiffany seemed like she was a little bit buzzed more than the rest of us and it showed when she started feeling me up more right on the dance floor and I had to get her to stop rubbing my crotch with her hands a few times in case anyone outside our group noticed. It wasn't that I cared to much about what others would think if they saw it but what I would end up doing if I let her continued as I would have probably ended up stripping her and taken her right on the dance floor if she kept it up.

We all left the dance floor and got some more drinks before returning and I got to dance with Jess before Tiffany stole me back from her again a short time after that. Then I was dancing with Ashlyn again and we decided we wanted to go to another dance floor so we left the others behind for awhile. We went into the country western music room and started to two step showing everyone how it was really done. We had lots of practice since our parents used to drag us off to country bars all the time when we were in middle and high school so we were pretty good at it. But this time she danced a lot closer than she normally did and even laid her head on my shoulder during some of the slow songs. We had a lot of fun but eventually we decided to join the others again in the other dance room.

On my way back I told her I needed to go to the bathroom and she told me to go to the back and I would find them. Once back there I found another long hallway just like the one in the front and it had two sets of bathrooms on each end with a kitchen and offices in the middle. I was just finishing up and walking out of the bathroom when Tiffany cornered me, "Hey Drew," she said all seductive like.

"Hey Tiffany, what's up."

"Nothing much, just coming to see if you have anything that's up that I can take care of for you," she said and I was totally aware of what she was really implying.

"Uh you seem kind of drunk I don't think we should be doing that right now," I said.

She grinned at me then pulling me by the hand she dragged me to a door that was in between the men's and ladies rooms that said janitor on the door. It had a RF tag reader by the door just like our house did and she waved her wristband in front of it causing it to open. Before I had a chance to question it she was dragging me into the dark room while closing the door. Then she pushed me back causing me to hit something and start falling, I didn't know what it was and I thought I was going to fall right onto the concert floor but to my surprise I landed on a soft mattress. She found the light switch and turned it on to reveal a room that was anything but a janitors closet, it was a bed that I landed on and it had a bead curtain thing by the door that was no doubt put there to obstruct the view of what was in the room from the people outside when the door was opened. It also had a couch and a small TV and a Table with chairs.

Tiffany saw the questioning look on my face as I took the room in and said, "Yeah we use this room to play in if we get horny enough when we come here. Only house members are allowed to come in here since no one is suppose to know about it, the club is owned by the house technically and it helps pay for some of the events and other things we do during the year. Plus it doesn't hurt to have another place you can get drunk at for free."

"Dang between you and your former sisters you guys have just about anything," I said.

"Just about," she said giggling, "I was going to wait after Sunday when we get our birth control shots to do anything with you since I like to be careful but I just can't wait so I am going to suck you off if that's ok with you."

I was about to say no because she was drunk but faster that I thought possible she had my pants down to my knees in no time flat. Apparently she had some muscle to her because she grabbed the bottom of my pants legs and pulled my pants down to where they were now in one fast pull and I had my belt on pretty tight so it wasn't like they were coming off my ass that easy. I had been hard all night with all the booty dancing and hot girls around me that my cock was standing at attention already. She kneeled at the end of the bed and bent over sucking my cock into her mouth halfway before pulling back. She went down and up again a few times before she started taking me deeper until I hit the back of her throat, she started bobbing up and down on me real fast stopping right when I hit her throat before pulling off. Her tongue was massaging the underside of my cock and I had my head thrown back moaning with approval, there wasn't a second that went by that she wasn't doing something to make me feel even better with her tongue, it was a pretty amazing blow job.

And if that wasn't enough she eventually pulled off took a deep breath then inhaled my entire cock in one go causing me to go into her throat. Then she started deep throating me at a very fast pace just fucking her own mouth with my cock. I had been deep throated before but her enthusiasm and the fact that she still somehow was able to keep using her tongue to massage my cock had me swimming in a sea of pleasure. We were not even 10 minutes in when I said I was about to cum and all she did was moan and shake her head in a yes motion and 20 seconds after that I was sending the first shot straight into her throat. She pulled back a little and choked a little but recovered fast enough to swallow the second, third, and fourth shots and as she was pulling me out of her mouth I shot another right before she let the tip fall out of her mouth causing her to giggle and smile around my cock while swallowing it all down.