The Sororities New Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally caught my breath I looked down to see her grinning from ear to ear while I said, "That was freakin awesome, come up here and I will return the favor times two."

She giggled then said, "Next time, I am at the end of my period and you wouldn't want to be licking all that."

I nodded in agreement and we got up and while I pulled my pants up she went to a mirror hanging on the wall to check her makeup. Since she swallowed everything there wasn't much to clean up but her lip stick got a little messed up from the drooling she was doing while deep throating me. After we were done we walked back out and found the rest of our group on the dance floor. Sasha had a knowing grin on her face when we got there and Ashlyn broke off dancing with Jess to come dance with me and then she leaned up and whispered in my ear, "Did you have fun, I hear Tiffany gives the most amazing blow jobs ever."

I pulled back and looked at her with a shocked face but her grinning and her looking so sexy broke through that real quick and I replied, "I have no idea what your talking about, we just bumped into each other coming back from the bathroom."

She laughed then hit my arm and said, "Whatever silly boy, I know better than that," causing me to laugh with her in my arms.

We danced for another 10 minutes before I went to get another drink, but the end of the bar I had been getting drinks at had a new bartender working at it and when she saw me she said I looked like I needed a little extra in my drinks so she made a basically all vodka with a touch of redbull drink for me. By this point I was already buzzed so the extra kick from that much vodka wasn't hitting me that hard and for some reason I decided to chug that one and get another before returning to the dance floor.

The hours rolled by while we all danced the night away, we all danced with each other here and there but I noticed that Ashlyn never danced with Ben which I thought was slightly strange, I even saw Sasha dance with some other dude for a few songs and even the other two girls accepted a dance or two from some other guys. But I was getting to drunk and having too much fun to worry about why she never danced with Ben or any of the other guys that had asked her.

By the end of the night I was plastered, the same bartender kept making my drinks way strong so I was so drunk I almost couldn't stay standing up. Apparently Tiffany had been getting the same treatment I was from the same bartender so she was just as drunk if not more so than me and she had to have Ben and Sasha help keep her upright on our walk home after the club closed while Ashlyn and Jess did the same for me. Though I was able to walk much better than Tiffany I did need the support to keep me walking straight since my legs kept wanting to walk off to the side somewhere.

I ended up puking halfway down the trail through the woods and then again almost to the end of it and the second time I did caused Tiffany to hurl as well from hearing me do it. I was apologizing to the girls and Ben for having to deal with me but they kept saying it was ok and to just be better at not letting the bartenders do that to me again. Apparently since the house owns the club the bartenders that know that bit of information make our drinks supper strong once they see our wristbands and know that's where we are from. I probably could have used that information earlier then I wouldn't have felt I was being rude if I turned down the extra juice in my drinks, too late now I guess.

We eventually made it back to the house, Sasha took off to go with Ben to his house to no doubt have crazy sex while Jess helped Tiffany up the stairs with help from another girl that was still up down stairs and Ashlyn helped me to my room. Along the way we ran into Sam and after she took a look at me she said with a grin, "I guess he's not open for business tonight."

Ashlyn replied for me before I could, "I don't think so, I doubt he could get it up right now and he probably wouldn't be much fun if he could."

Sam giggled and said she was probably right then turned to walk past us but I reached out and grabbed her by the waist and said, "What not even a hi from you."

"Oh I'm sorry my stud, Hi," then she reached up onto her toes and gave me a kiss on the lips then turned to walk off saying as she went, "Good night, you better rest up my stud because come Monday you're mine."

I laughed as she turned the corner going up the stairs and then Ashlyn dragged me further down the hall towards my bedroom. She got me in the bathroom where I washed my face and brushed my teeth and then while she was using the toilet I went and stripped down naked like I always did before bed and hopped under the covers ready to get some sleep. I was in the middle of the bed on my side facing the bathroom door close to dozing off when she came out of the bathroom. She pulled back the covers and said she was going to stay with me for awhile to make sure I was ok. Then she surprised me by shrugging out of her dress to reveal her black bra and matching panties before jumping in the bed and moving back against me into a spooning position. My cock became hard as soon as she started taking off her dress so when she pushed but against me she felt it sticking her in her ass but all she did was giggle and said, "I guess I was wrong, you can still get it up." I laughed and was about to say something back and apologies about sticking her in her butt with my cock but she just grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her stomach while saying, "Shhhh its ok just go to sleep." I was too tired and drunk to argue so I just closed my eyes and let the sleep take me to dream land.