The Sororities New Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of just dropping her like my arms were yelling at me to do I bent down and laid her down on the rubber floor surface of the shower causing me to slip out. I was about to stand back up to reposition myself when her eyes flew open and she grabbed me by the shoulders throwing me onto my back on the shower floor.

Before I knew what was going on she was already on top of me pushing my cock back into her heavenly pussy, I let out a long moan while she buried me in her then she started ridding me with long hard strokes. She bent down and kissed me then leaned her head next to mine and whispered, "Thanks for that big orgasm, now it's my turn to return the favor, sit back and relax and don't worry about holding back."

I smiled at that and grabbed on to her hips trying to get her to go faster but she just leaned back and slapped my hands away saying, "It's my turn to do all the work, just sit back and enjoy the show."

She started picking up her pace as I watched her boobs bounce up and down on her chest, I wanted to try and get her to go faster but I thought better of it, instead I reached up and started playing with her nipples. I was pinching one while rolling the other back and forth between my fingers but before long her fast pace made it hard to keep a hold of them. Then all of a sudden I felt her pussy grip me then release and then again real quick causing me to gasp, "You like that don't you," she asked.

"Hell yeah I do, are you doing that," I said.

"Yep, I have been doing exercises to gain strength and control down there, I figured you would like it," she said smiling down at me. She did it again a few moments later and then again about a minute later causing me to gasp each time. Before long I was moaning with my head thrown back just enjoying what she was doing to me, I knew I would be getting off within 5 minutes with the way things were going but then she started doing the things with her pussy muscles again but this time she did it over and over again with no break in between. I lifted my upper body off the floor as she did this gasping out in pleasure and not 30 seconds later my eyes were rolling back in my head while I grunted out "YES" over and over as I popped. I lifted my ass off to meet her thrusts with each shot of cum I emptied into her waiting pussy and my orgasm sent her into another one herself but not a big enough one to warrant another scream.

We were both panting for air as she rested her head on my chest before she finally leaned up and gave me a deep kiss, "I'm going to miss this when class starts," she sighed as she broke the kiss."

"Wait what do you mean," I said pulling my head off the ground to look at her.

She smiled then said, "Well I am taking a bunch of classes this semester so I won't have to take as many next one or next year so I will be pretty busy. Most of my free time will either be spent at sorority functions or with my boyfriend the rest will be for studying. But don't worry we will still get to do it just not every day like we have been, I will still need stress relief between study sessions."

"Oh thank God," I said, "I thought you meant we were done and I am having too much fun with you to stop."

Laughing she said, "Nope not done, I enjoy fucking you way too much to just stop like that, they will just have to be more quickies instead of long fucks like we have been having most of the time."

"Aww quickies still don't sound as fun as what we normally do," I said complaining.

"I know it's going to suck, well at least for me, you probably won't have the same problem come next week."

"Huh," I said.

"Well the girls will be given the birth control tomorrow and so will you and once classes start up next week they will start getting comfortable then I am going to have to be fighting off girls just to get a place in line for you," she said grinning.

"Yeah right, I doubt it will be like that, plus even if it was you would get automatic rights to the front of the line since you got me this job and all it should give you some rights to me over them wouldn't you say," I said grinning back at her.

"Thanks but I bet there is one girl here that will still have more rights over you than I do."

"Who Ashlyn," I said.

"HA see you do think of her in that way, I am so going to win our bet," she said giggling.

"What no I just meant....that...uhh....I don't think of her that way," I stuttered out.

"Yeah whatever, you know you do, at least on a physical level, there is no way you can't honestly tell me that you don't think she is hot," she said staring me down.

I felt my face go red and the smirk that popped up on her face told me that she saw so I had to answer, "Fine I know she is hot but I don't want to go there with her, it would be too weird."

"How would it be weird, what's a little sex between two close friends, plus I heard you use to do the same thing with her sister anyway so how would this be different?"

I rolled my eyes at her and said, "Seriously does anything in this house stay a secret."

"Not usually but this is still one of them, Ashlyn has told me about it before but it's not like the whole house knows," she said, "And you didn't answer my question, how would is it different?"

"I don't know it just is, we have never been like that before and I don't really want to ruin what we have so why add sex into it and risk it," I said.

She shook her head and said, "Whatever I am sure you will get over it in time, but for the record I was talking about Sam."

"And why would Sam get above you in the rights department, you still saw me first."

She looked at me for a moment then said, "So is there or isn't there something going on between you two."

"Ok seriously why do you keep saying that, I hardly know the girl yet so how would I know," I said.

She sighed then said, "Well how she was acting a few days ago still confuses me and then earlier today I got a call from a friend on the cheer squad that was wanting to know if I knew who this Drew guy was that Sam was raving about. She never talks about any guy unless it was a story about her making him cry so it's just another odd thing, it just confuses me even more, I have never seen her like this."

"If you want I can try talking with her about her and me," I said.

"Yeah don't do that, if she likes you like that she will let you know, but if you go pushing her into it before she is ready she will just block you off and depending on how mad you make her she might even hurt you," she said laughing, "But seriously just wait and see if she says something, I might just be reading this all wrong, she might just be happy she is getting a great fuck, she hasn't had any like that with a guy in a long time."

"Ok if you think that is best, you know her better than me, I just don't know if I know her well enough yet to tell you if I am into her like that either."

"It's cool, if she even has feelings for you she probably wouldn't tell you for weeks anyway so you have time," she said.

"Sounds like a plan then, you want to finally get out of the shower, I am getting wrinkly."

She brought her hand up in front of her face and giggled, "Me to, hurry you wash me while I was you at the same time, we will be done in no time."

"If you are letting me touch you I doubt I will be quick about it," I said laughing.

We started by washing each other's hair and when I started washing her body I tried to play with her ass but she said that we needed to hurry because she had to get ready for dinner so I couldn't play. I did end up spending a bit longer than normal on her boobs but hey what guy wouldn't, she eventually brought me out of my boob daze with a little kiss and whispers of latter promises so I moved onto the rest of her body. Eventually we were all done and rinsed off. Once we were dried off she started walking towards the bedroom door with nothing but the towel on saying, "See you later little brother."

My ears sprung up at that so I said, "Yeah about that, what's up with the brother stuff."

She turned back and said, "Well you are a part of the sorority now and we can't be calling you sister now can we."

"Huh, no, not about that I meant about the brother stuff you told Ben," I said.

"That little punk, I told him to not tell anyone about that, he is going to be getting a piece of my mind now," she said huffing.

"Wait don't be to mad at him about it, I was just asking him about why he was ok with you and me and all that and whatnot. He used it to explain part of it, but he told me to not be freaked out about it but to ask you because you could explain it better."

"Oh well maybe that was ok, but if I tell you promise me you won't be freaked out or laugh," she said with a almost pleading voice.

"Ok I promise," I said.

She came back and sat down on the bed with me and turned to face me, "Ok first let me explain my brother, he is 6 years older than me and he was always there for me. We didn't fight like a lot of other brothers and sisters, he took care of me when our parents decided to go on random week or two week long vacations without us. He was also a very good guy, always nice, never treated anyone badly, and he loved his momma. When I got to be 14 or 15 I started noticing that he was also a very sexy man but I knew he would probably have hang-ups about incest and I was never sure if I had hang-ups or just a fear of messing up our relationship I never acted on any sexual thoughts I had about him. It was mostly a physical attraction to him anyway so it wasn't like I loved him or anything. And then I saw you, my brother and you don't look anything alike but you are a very sexy man in your own right but it was how you acted coming out of the housing department and I heard you on the phone with your mother and it all just reminded me a lot of my brother. That's why I offered you the job to begin with and over the next few days I learned that I was right and that you and my brother were very much alike. So it's nothing sick or anything I just liked you because you reminded me of my brother."

"Ah ok that makes sense, I guess that is why he said he wasn't worried about me even though you seemed closer with me than you usually are with other's you have been with," I said.

"Yep, he isn't so worried about it since I look at you as if you were my brother so he is cool with it," she said.

"Well I am glad you explained it because it was kind of sounding weird in my head to tell you the truth."

She laughed then said, "Well it still is kind of weird but I don't mind if you don't mind, I like having a fuck buddy that can also be a real good friend to me like my brother was."

"Well I will try and live up to the expectations of being like your brother," I said laughing.

"You are already doing a good job at it so don't worry about it too much, I am just glad you don't think I am weird for thinking of you like that."

"Not at all, Ashlyn and her younger sister are the closest thing I have to sisters and I have been having sex with her sister for a few years now so I can't really judge even if I wanted to, plus it feels kind of nice to know that someone thinks so highly of me," I said.

"Hey don't let it go to your head now, I loved my brother but that doesn't mean I didn't pick on him here and there," she said shaking her finger at me.

"Go right ahead, I will pick on you right back," I said grinning.

She stood up and said with a smile, "I would expect nothing less, now I really need to go get ready, I'll see you later." As she was walking out I noticed her clothes she was wearing when she came in were on the floor and I picked them up telling her not to forget them to, "Wash them for me next time you do your laundry then come bring them to me and I will give you a quickie," she said winking at me while walking out the door.

I guess she didn't care that the whole house would know what she has been doing in here with me, she just walked out with wet hair and nothing but a towel on. I am sure the whole house will know about it by the end of the hour but I am starting to not care. The rumor mill is something I am just going to have to get used to living here, and it's not like it is too bad since it will all stay within the house but it should make life here a little interesting.

I put on some clothes then flipped on the TV and found some show to pass the time. About 15 minutes later Ashlyn knocked asking if she could watch with me and she jumped on the couch stretching out resting her feet in my lap while I reclined. We laughed and giggle at the comedy we were watching and like I have done plenty of other times we have watched TV together like this at her house I ended up giving her a foot massage since they were in my lap anyway.

After about two hours my stomach started growling which Ashlyn heard as well, "You ready for dinner," she laughing at me.

"Yeah I could go for some grub, what did you have in mind anyway."

"Nothing big really, I was just going to show you the fast food place that was from those Harold and Kumar movies," she said grinning.

"Really, I have always wanted to try those, how could I forget they were out this way," I exclaimed.

"Yep and they are so good too, one morning I will have to show you this breakfast food place, they have amazing taco's but they aren't 24/7 or as good as Whataburger breakfast taco's back in Texas," she said.

"Cool, you driving or am I," I asked.

"Not funny, since I know for a fact you know my car was totaled," she said giving me a stern look.

"Yeah how do you total your car in a parking lot anyway," I said laughing.

She punched me in the shoulder then said, "It wasn't my fault, some drunk ran into it when he came into the parking lot."

"Oh, well if you heard the way your sister explains it you were the one that ran into the drunk," I said laughing.

She giggled then said, "Yeah well we both know my sister likes to excaudate sometimes."

"I know, she told me the real story later, but that hasn't stopped her from telling everyone differently," I said.

"Don't worry I plan on getting her back next year," she said grinning while she walked out the door.

I followed and we went out and got in my car, she told me where to go and before long we were sitting in front of a white castle burger joint. "Let me order for you, I know what you like," she said looking back at me while we walked towards the door.

"That's cool, you are the one that has been here before so you should know what's good anyway," I said.

"Actually that is only part of the reason the other is you're probably going to try and act all stoned while ordering."

"Hey stay out of my head," I said back quickly while smiling.

She giggled then said, "I told you, I know you to well, that and just about every person from out of state tries to do the same thing the first time they come here."

"I guess I wasn't going to be original then huh."

"Nope not by a long shot, a friend of mine use to work here and she said that it was even worse right after the movie came out, she said she had to come to work stoned just to get through the shifts full of bad acting," she said giggling.

She order us some food and it was pretty good, though I rather have a huge burger instead of a bunch of little ones since it just made me feel like a pig eating so many of them. When we were done we still had a couple of hours left before we had to get ready for the party so we decided to see a new movie that just came out that we both have been wanting to see. The movie turned out to be less than expected but still enjoyable, the previews gave away too many of the funny parts so I felt like I had already seen half the movie already while I was watching it.

We talked about the movie and what other ones that we saw in the trailers that we wanted to see on our way back to the house. It was getting close to the time some of the other girls wanted to leave for the party so Ashlyn made me go get ready while she went upstairs to do the same. When I got to my room I found a box with a card on it, it was from Sasha with a note that said, "I got this earlier when I was out shopping, we will need to take you out to get more later but for now wear this tonight xoxo – Sasha." I opened it up and it was a nice button up shirt and I had no idea what the color was other than it was somewhere between red and blue, I have never been good with names of colors besides for the basic ones anyway.

I took a quick shower just to get that nice fresh clean smell and got dressed. I went to sit by the bench by the stairs to wait for Ashlyn and after a few minutes Jess M came down the stairs in sweat pants and a tank top, "You're not going with us tonight," I asked.

"Oh hey Drew, no I don't feel up to it tonight, I had a lot of things to do today so that and all the fun we had last night is really kicking my butt. You look nice tonight, you waiting on Ashlyn," she said.

"Thanks and yep just waiting for her to come down here so we can go," I said.

She smiled then said, "You know you don't have to wait down you can go up there."

"Oh I thought I wasn't allowed up there."

"No those were the rules before you got hired, now that you have the job we are all cool with it, we know you're not a freak or anything now, plus whatever you see up there you will probably see over and over again throughout the year anyway," she said giggling.

"Ok cool, which room is Ashlyn's do you know?"

"Take a right at the top then 4th door on your left," she replied back.

"Thanks," I said while she said later back to me. I started up the stairs and was a little nervous since I had only been up here once and there was hardly anyone up there but this time the house was full of girls and I was coming up unannounced. There were a few girls walking down the hall and they said a short hi before continuing on their way and I eventually made it to Ashlyn's room. Her door was open about a foot, enough to let me see her standing in front of a full length mirror in her purple bra and panties.

She was bent over letting me see a perfect view of her perfect ass as she was putting her legs in a purple dress, I watched as she slowly started pulling up the dress as she started to stand straight, she stopped about half way to reposition it then continued. She slowly stood straight as she put her arms through the holes and shrugged the straps up over her shoulders. She grabbed the back of it and pulled it tight while she turned slightly to each side while looking at herself in the mirror. I was too busy admiring her as she stood looking at herself in the mirror to notice I had been caught but her giggle brought me out of my daze.

I looked up from her ass where my eyes were currently spending time at and noticed she was staring right at me in the mirror with a slight blush, I knew I was caught and I felt my face turn a hot red but before I could say something she said, "Hey silly boy, come help me zip up."

Her comment made me smile like always and I slowly started walking towards her while I still kept looking her up and down. Once I reached her she moved her hands down her back and pulled the start of the hole in her dress which was down by her ass together and I grabbed onto the zipper and started pulling it up slowly. I eventually reached the top and almost absent mindedly ran my hands back down her sides but before I could move them to her ass she giggled and said, "Hey now, if you keep going we might not make it to this party."

I snapped out of it and jerked my hands away right before I reached her ass and said, "Sorry, I don't know what came over me, you look amazing tonight."

"Aww thank you, and you don't look to bad yourself, is that a new shirt."

"Um yeah, Sasha got it for me, well I am assuming she did since her name was on the card on top of the box it was in," I said laughing.