The Sororities New Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed remembering what I said to Sasha then said, "Oh we made the same bet about something else and I joked with her that I won I would save it until the middle of her ceremony on her wedding day."

She slapped my shoulder then said, "That's just evil."

"Hey I wouldn't actually do it then, maybe before but not during, I am not that evil."

She laughed then said, "I know, so what was this other bet about."

I almost told her right away but then I remembered what it was about and thought that would be a big mistake so I said, "Oh it's something sex wise between us and a gentlemen never tells besides I want to know when and how you plan on using your winnings."

She looked like she was going to press on about what the bet was but she ended up just saying, "You will just have to wait and see, I have a plan and you will get to see it firsthand if you play your cards right silly boy." I groaned while my cock sprang to attention a action that she noticed right away since I was now pressing into her stomach with it, "Oh you like that don't you, getting to see me make Sasha fuck my brains out."

I groaned again at the thought then said, "Of course, what guy in their right mind wouldn't want to see two hot ass chicks fucking each other."

She giggled then said, "Well I will try and not make you wait too long, promise I will use mine before the end of the semester ok."

"How about you use it right now," I said laughing causing her to laugh to while shaking her head. We joked about a few other things while we danced for the next half hour but she ended up spotting one of her friends and ran off to talk with her leaving me in the middle of the dance floor.

I was about to walk off of it when Sasha came up to me throwing herself into my arms and started dancing with me, "I have another favor to ask of you," she said.

"Really again, does it include another bet," I said smiling.

She grinned then leaned in further and whispered, "No but it's a sexual favor so you will enjoy yourself, I just don't know if you are going to be into it."

I moved my head back and raised my eyebrow before whispering back, "Um ok what is it."

She whispered, "Well I want you to come fuck me upstairs."

I laughed and said, "Is that all, you know I don't have a problem doing that."

She giggled then whispered, "But it will be in a room with Ben watching."

That got my attention and I snapped my head back and said a little too loudly, "What!"

"Shh," she said then whispering again she said, "He will be fucking some hot blond freshman he has been flirting with all night too, you don't even have to look at them if you don't want to. It's just that Ben has never seen me with anyone other than girls and he wants to see me get my brains fucked out by another dude."

"Can't you find someone else, it's not like I am the first dude you have slept with outside of your relationship," I whispered back.

She shook her head and said, "He is still a guy, he doesn't mind the other guys but he doesn't want it in his face either, with you he doesn't feel threatened so he said he could deal with it if we did it tonight."

I shook my head trying to wrap my thoughts around this, my first threesome was just a few days ago and now she was asking me to fuck her while her boyfriend basically watches while he fucks some other chick, how drunk did she have to be to agree to this. I snapped my head back again and asked, "This other girl does she know what's going on and is she drunk."

She shook her head again and said, "Yes she knows all about it and that Ben is my boyfriend, apparently she thinks it's hotter if someone is watching her have sex and it being his girl friend makes it hotter, and no she isn't drunk but sweet of you to make sure."

I nodded and then thought about it for a moment while we were still dancing about on the floor. While having sex in front of another guy didn't really do anything to me the fact that it was still sex with a gorgeous creature like Sasha and I really didn't mind the fact that another hot blond chick might be watching to so I sighed and said, "Fine but you owe me on."

"Hey you already won the bet so you have that card to use and you are already going to be fucking me tonight and now you want something else," she said giggling.

"Well it doesn't have to be as good as the anytime anywhere bet but how about just a anytime I want inside the house."

"Ok going back to what you said before, how is that any different than now since it's limited to inside the house," she said.

"Well since you would normally be initiating most of our times together this gives me the option to start one when I want to," I said.

"Yeah but I already told you that you could just come ask me already," she said giggling.

"Yes but with this card I can get some even if you say no because your studying or something like that," I said then leaning in to whisper in her ear I said, "Or I might not even ask, I might decide to take you right on the stairs as you are coming down without any warning."

I felt her let out a quick shiver before replying with a husky whisper, "Actually that last part sounds pretty hot so I'm in."

I stood back to look at her in the eye with a grin on my face and said, "Well then you have a deal," but then I had another thought, "Wait, there is going to be no touching between us guys right."

She giggled then holding onto one of my arms she started dragging me towards the stairs while saying, "No there won't be no touching between you two, the room has two beds so it's all good, now come on."

We went up to the third floor and entered a room next to the one in the far corner farthest away from where the other people in the house were. We went in and I shut the door behind us and when I turned around I noticed Ben and the blond chick were already there going at it, they turned to look at us when we came in smiled then went back to making out. She looked younger than a freshman but she did look pretty hot, there were two full sized beds in the room with the end of the beds facing each other. Sasha had already gone to the other one and sat down on the end so I went to join her.

I kept staring at the other girls panty covered ass, her jeans must have already been taken off before we got there because they were thrown out in the middle of the floor. She did have a pretty nice ass but my gazing was interrupted by Sasha grabbing my chin and pulling me into a kiss, the intensity was of it was already causing my cock to grow, she broke it then whispered, "Worry about me for now, you can look later if you want."

I nodded then started kissing her again, we were getting into our making out and were now rubbing our hands over each other's bodies. She was unbuttoning my shirt and soon had it sliding off my shoulders, then she broke the kiss to pull my undershirt over my head so I took the time to say, "Thanks for the shirt by the way."

She smiled then while taking off her blouse she said, "Glad you like it, I will be taking you shopping next Saturday to pick out some more."

I was about to say something else but she took off her bra and the sight of her tits made me lose my train of thought, I bent down and gave each nipple a light suck and a kiss before returning to her lips to resume our heavy making out. Eventually she pushed me back onto the bed and with my legs hanging over the edge she hopped off then kneeling at the end she started undoing my pants. Seconds later she had them off of me and seconds after that she was inhaling my cock until her nose was pressed up against my pubs in one shot causing me to gasp out pretty loud when I felt the tip go into her throat.

She started deep throating me moving halfway off before burring me in the back of her throat again. I could do nothing but lay my head back and enjoy the wonderful feelings she was giving me with her mouth. She worked up a vigorous pace stopping every 30 seconds or a minute to take a deep breath before continuing with her magnificent blow job. She had me at the brink of orgasm in no time and I was fighting to stay in control of it and right before I was about to burst she popped off gripping my cock tight in her hand and said, "Not yet you don't."

She stood up and slipped her hands up into her skirt while pulling down her panties and stepping out of them once they got to the floor. As she was turning around I saw that Ben and the other girl were in a similar position we were in but he was leaning up watching Sasha as the other girl blew him. He didn't look upset or anything so I turned my focus back to Sasha as she moved back and sat down onto my cock reverse cowgirl style, she sighed at first but turned into a soft moan as she slowly buried herself onto me.

She was already pretty wet so it didn't take too long for her to get all of me inside her, she stayed fully impaled for a few moments while moving her hips in a circle then she started picking her ass up and letting it drop back down slowly. I was still amazed at how tight she always was then I thought to myself that if she ever forwent sex for a few months I would kill to be the first to fuck her just to see how tight she was when she wasn't getting it regularly. Letting out a groan as she started picking up the pace I brought one hand to her waist to help speed her up while I brought the other one around her to play with her clit.

She let out a gasp which turned to louder moans than she was letting out before as I rubbed her clit back and forth while she was bouncing up and down on my cock. I could hear the other girl starting to moan to so she was either being eaten out or they had started to fuck to, but I couldn't see in the position I was in nor did I really care to as I was just laying back and enjoying the nice fucking Sasha was giving me.

Sasha had started to chant "Yes yes, almost there." About a minute before she let out a long loud moan as she shook on top of my cock as she had her first orgasm. She slowed down during it but as soon as it past she picked up speed even going faster than she already was. About 5 minutes later I could hear her on the verge of another one but before she could I pulled her off of me causing her to groan in protest but I was soon backing up onto the bed while pulling her back with me.

I maneuvered her into a doggie style position and was soon buried balls deep back into her hot wet pussy causing her to gasp out when I thrust all the way into her in one push. She said that Ben wanted to see her get fucked so that's exactly what I was going to give to her, I set a short but quick pace to start off with which had her moaning louder than she was when she was in control.

I finally looked up and over where Ben was fucking the other girl and they were in the same position we were just in with him looking around her over at us. I looked the girl over and she had a very nice body but had almost not tits, but she still looked hot especially with her nipples pointing straight out looking to be hard enough to cut glass with. She had a beautiful face that looked to be to innocent or too young to be doing what we were doing but the smile on her face when my eyes met hers was all I need to know that she knew exactly what she was doing.

We stared at each other for a minute before she started shaking and moaning loudly as she had a orgasm but not ever breaking eye contact until the end when she rolled her head back with her eyes closed at the end. I returned my attention back to Sasha as I started picking up the pace and driving deeper and harder into her causing her moans to turn to moans with a "Yes" mumbled with each thrust. I reached down to play with a nipple, rolling it between my fingers for a minute before returning my hand to her hips where my other one was.

I knew she was close to another one so I started pounding into her even harder making her yell out a string of yes's and more's that ended up sounding more like jumbled up words by time she came. She let out a loud squeal before she tensed up and went silent followed by uncontrollable shaking that was doing wonders to my cock still moving in and out of her pussy, she let out a loud long moan as she finished and ended up losing strength in her arms as she collapsed onto her face.

She was still moaning while I picked up the pace that I slowed down while she was cumming and she eventually lifted her upper body back up so she could watch Ben and the other girl. I was pounding in and out of her with hard powerful thrusts that made me hold on to her hips or she would have ended up flying off the bed. I looked up and noticed that Ben and the other girl had moved into a doggie position and I briefly made eye contact with Ben and all he did was grin while giving the girl a few slaps on her ass while nodding to me to do the same.

I gave Sasha's right cheek a quick slap that made her yelp in surprise, I gave her another one and she let out a slight yelp but moaned right after. The third one she didn't yelp she just moaned and pushed back further meeting my thrusts, I gave her 5 or so more spankings then I used that free hand to reach down and started playing with her clit as I looked up in time to see the other girl start into another orgasm.

Her sexy face looked hot as hell when she was having an orgasm and just by the sight of it she almost had me busting inside of Sasha. At that thought I bent down and whispered to Sasha, "Where do you want me to cum?"

"In me," she moaned back to me. I wasn't sure if I should right in front of her boyfriend but as if she was reading my mind she added, "It will set him off seeing that so go ahead whenever you're ready."

At that I returned to concentrating on my drilling of her lovely pussy, I was attacking her clit with my hand determined to bring her off at the same time. I looked up and locked eyes with the blond girl and stayed that way for the next 5 minutes while I fucked Sasha stupid. Sasha was yelling out words I couldn't understand at every thrust and I could tell she was pretty close and so was I. When the other girl started to cum again it set off both me and Sasha at the same time, this time she screamed while she came and I added to the noise as I threw my head back and grunted as I emptied my load deep within her pussy while her pussy vibrated around my cock pulling my cum out of me.

We both collapsed on the bed after we were done and as I caught my breath I looked up to see that Ben had pulled out and was finishing shooting his load all over the blond girls ass. I eventually moved over to lay on my stomach beside Sasha so I wouldn't keep crushing her and as I did Ben said, "Baby that was so hot, come over here."

Sasha got up and almost skipped over to him and gave him a big kiss, when they broke she turned her attention to the girl that was laying on her stomach on the bed trying to catch her breath. The girl yelped in surprised as Sasha started to lick up her boyfriends cum off her ass and when she was finished I almost lost my breath as the girl rolled over and pulled Sasha's pussy over to her and started licking and sucking my cum out of her pussy.

The show I was getting was getting me hard again so I rolled and twisted around so I could sit and watch while I slowly stroked my cock. When the girl was satisfied that she had gotten all of my cum she looked at me with a big grin on her face while Sasha returned to making out with Ben. The girl looked back and saw that Ben and Sasha was starting to go at it so she got up and came to sit next to me on the bed, I looked at her and was about to say something when she grabbed a hold of my cock and started stroking it up and down while she nodded towards them indicating that she wanted me to watch.

Ben and Sasha looked to be in the middle of the heaviest make out I have ever seen and were feeling each other up with urgency. A few minutes later Sasha was throwing her leg over Ben and mounting him cow girl style, she started riding him up and down at a quick pace and I had to admit I kind of like watching her get fucked, it was different than what I was used to and I felt no jealousy about her so it was like watching live porn with a hot chick you are very familiar with.

My cock twitched a little at what I was watching causing the girl next to me to giggle, I had almost forgotten she was there, I looked at her and smile and she returned it then surprised me by saying, "Will you fuck me too, I'm still horny as ever, I find this whole thing supper hot."

I really didn't know what the policy was on me hooking up with girls outside of the house and I never really asked so I was about to say no when Sasha turned her head and said, "Don't you dare try and leave her hanging Drew, you get up and fuck her brains out."

I laughed and said, "Yes ma'am," then standing up I pushed the girl back onto the bed while spreading her legs wide while lining up my cock, as the tip came in contact with her hole I asked, "Are you sure this is what you want."

She basically growled and then yelled, "Yes," while hooking her feet around my back and pulling me into her with one thrust. She let out a gasp and tensed up while I held still and after about a minute she relaxed and said, "I didn't think you were that big for some reason, I feel so full right now, now fuck my brains out," she finished giving me a beautiful innocent looking smile.

I complied but started off slow at first with long deep strokes until I was sure she was used to me. After a few minutes I picked up the pace as I heard Sasha yell out in orgasm, I bent down and started attacking this girls nipples with my mouth while she laid back and moaned with every deep hard thrust I gave her. Her pussy was tight but not as tight as Sasha's but I found that the deeper I went in her the better it felt, it was almost like the deeper I went the tighter she got, it felt like she was half the size at the end as she was towards the beginning of her love tunnel. And when she yelled out in her first orgasm I would be treated to one of the most wonderful feelings I had ever felt as those muscles deep within her pussy clamped down onto my cock like a vise while at the same time creating a powerful sucking sensation.

I forced myself to stop moving before I blew my wad because I really wanted to give this girl at least two orgasms before I got mine. When she came down from her cloud she pulled me down into a kiss and I started slowly fucking her again while we made out. A few minutes later we heard Sasha cum again which made this girl whatever her name was to break the kiss and growl, "Fuck me, and fuck me hard."

She didn't need to tell me twice as I leaned back pulled her legs from behind me until they rested on my shoulders and then went to town. You could hear the loud slapping of our bodies bouncing off the walls in echo as she yelled out all kinds of obstinacies, she kept yelling for me to go faster and harder but at this point I was giving her almost all I could give. She went ridged for a second then started to scream while she shook like she was going into epileptic shock, I again had to slow my pace as the end of her pussy got so tight that I could no longer push through but I quickly started doing fast short strokes riding her through her orgasm.

She had her eyes closed for awhile but I knew she didn't pass out as she was still moaning while I fucked her, eventually she loosened up enough so I could continue my deep hard drilling of her pussy. We were going at it pretty hard when we heard Sasha moan from a small orgasm as Ben grunted while shooting his load into her, this caused the girl I was fucking to have another orgasm but not as strong as before. When she came back down I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Where do you want it."

She pulled my face to hers and gave me a deep kiss before breaking it and saying with a naughty looking grin, "In my mouth please," I smiled at that and continued my drilling. About 5 minutes later I started feeling what I knew to be my impending orgasm, I pounded into her for another minute before I yelled cumming, then stepped backwards pulling myself out of her has she slipped off the bed onto her knees. She grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth as the first shot was fired, she was unphased by this and pulled me about halfway into her mouth as the second one shot out. I could feel her mouth and tongue work to swallow my load but I shot out a 3rd and 4th shot in quick succession causing her to almost leak some out as I filled her mouth up but like a champ she swallowed every drop.