The Sororities New Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finished she let my cock out of her mouth with a audible pop sound while she moved her tongue up and down my shaft cleaning me off. She was looking up at me the whole time she was doing this and when she finally pulled back she had a huge smile on her face then she said, "Damn I am going to love college."

That caused everyone in the room to laugh hysterically and after a minute or two we finally regained our composure enough to actually look at each other. Ben had a huge grin on his face while Sasha and this girl I had just fucked both had a look of satisfaction on their faces. I was starting to get a little uncomfortable with the silence when Sasha spoke up, "That was fun, we got to do that again."

Ben and I nodded in agreement while the other girl said any time any place just let her know which caused all of us to laugh again. When it died back down I turned to the girl and asked, "Sorry I didn't catch your name earlier."

She looked down while her face turned bright red as if not just realizing we had both just fucked each other without knowing each other's names but it was Ben that answered for her, "Oh that's Paige, she's my sister."

I jumped off the bed where I was sitting next to her while yelling, "What," while turning to Ben and saying, "Sorry dude, I didn't know," not really understanding while I was apologizing since I had just watched him fuck his own sister.

They all started laughing at my reaction and I gave a evil look to Sasha before Ben finally said, "Dude relax, I'm just fucking with you, that is Paige my sisters best friend, my sister doesn't even show up until tomorrow, but after Paige here tells her what happened you better watch out because she will probably be coming after you next."

I turned to Paige and said, "Please don't tell her, I don't want to piss off Ben."

She giggled while Ben spoke up again, "Dude don't worry about it, from what I know is she is still a virgin and I know she isn't going to stay all pure and innocent throughout college and after watching you fuck just now I know she isn't going to be disappointed if she picks you."

"Dude what the fuck, that just sounds too weird, if it was my sister I would probably beat down whatever guy looked at her let along tried to fuck her," I said.

"Man from what I can tell and from what Sasha and Ashlyn have said you are a better guy than anyone in this house probably even me, so if it's going to be someone it might as well be you," he said.

"Dude no, you're a friend, I am not going there with your sister," I said shaking my head.

Paige giggled then said, "Well I have to tell her something about tonight and I can't exactly tell her about Ben so I got to at least tell her about you and I promise after I do she is going to be gunning for you."

I was about to say something in return but Ben said laughing, "Besides I won't tell you who she is so you won't even know who to look out for, you going to avoid sleeping with every girl you come across for the rest of college."

I was about to protest even more or even say this whole thing was fucked up considering we were talking about his sister but instead I just looked at Sasha and said, "This is your fault, you got me into this crap."

She giggled then shrugged, "Hey I would have given you the pass we bet on but you're the one that came up with the other one, I still say you came out ahead though, you got a card to hold and you got to fuck two hot chicks."

I thought about it for a second then grinned and nodded, "Yeah you're right it was worth it, but I am still going to avoid her and I will find out who she is," I said laughing while I sat back down next Paige.

"Have fun finding that out, No one here besides us in the room knows who she is or her name and we aren't telling," Ben said laughing.

Paige wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her while saying, "Besides we are both rushing Sasha's sorority so you will never figure it out which one of them is her, and from what I hear is you live at that house so I will also make sure the entire pledge class throws themselves at you just so you can't figure it out."

I looked at her innocent looking face in disbelief, "How can someone that looks so young and innocent be so evil," I said with a laugh.

"No evil is going to be all the teasing you are going to be getting until you finally give in," she said giggling which caused the other two to start laughing to.

I looked back at Sasha and said, "And you're not going to tell me or even give me a hint."

She shook her head and said, "Nope."

I looked at Ben again and said, "Dude this is seriously fucked up, this is your sister we are talking about."

He laughed then said, "I'm not stupid, I know she is going to let loose and learn about sex here at college, hell look at Paige here, class hasn't even started and she has already fucked the both of us and she has only been with one other guy." I looked over to Paige and she was turning red in embarrassment but she nodded in agreement with him. "So if she is going to do it I rather it be with someone like you that will actually care about her experience and put the effort in to please her instead of some dumb asshole jock that will just use her for his own pleasure."

"Ok fine that makes sense but this is still your sister we are talking about," I said shaking my head.

"Dude get over the sister part, I'm giving you a pass on the bro code here, I have known Paige all of her life and think of her as a sister to but yet I was just here fucking the shit out of her while I watch you do the same right after. Not that I am saying I would ever fuck my actual sister but it illustrates point, you already know how I am with Sasha so you should tell you that I am more of a free spirit when it comes to sex, I don't really have that many hang-ups as long as all the people involved are decent people," Ben said.

"Ok whatever, I think you are one crazy dude but I guess I will try and not feel too bad if it ever happens, besides I can always just be mean to all the pledges so none of them will want me," I said laughing at my plan.

My laughter was quickly taken away as Paige said, "Nope won't work since I am going to tell all of them what you just said." I looked at her for a second seeing her evil grin but then quickly removed it by poking her in her sides tickling her and causing her to squeal out.

I tickled her for another minute and then we all chatted for a few minutes but the four of us sitting around naked started to feel awkward to me and I could tell Paige was starting to feel the same way but Ben and Sasha seem to not care at all. Me and Paige decided to get dressed again which after a few groans from Ben and Sasha they too got redressed. Once we were all dressed the girls checked their hair and makeup in a mirror on the wall before we all decided to go back down to the party.

Ben and Paige went first quickly hopping down the steps while Sasha and I walked a bit slower, after they had gotten a bit ahead of us I said to her, "You know there is one flaw in your guys plan, it's in the rules that I can sleep with the pledges."

She giggled then said, "Technically only until they have been accepted and brought in on everything, but that doesn't count if you have already slept with one before they pledge so you can keep fucking Paige as much as you want as long as you don't tell her anything and I am making an exception about Ben's sister."

"Hey not fair but still that means I won't have to worry about it until the whole class is pledged since I am going to have to not sleep with any pledge that comes onto me besides Paige since I won't know who the sister is."

"Crap, forgot about that," she said while I laughed at her but then she said, "Well they will both probably be let in earlier than the others so I will just have to let them both in with the two legacies I know we are having pledge this year. You will be able to tell who is on the inside by their different pledge pen remember."

"Yeah I remember but still that doesn't mean both of the other two will come running for me once they are let in."

"Ha, I have never seen a legacy not go straight into fucking the house boy after being let in and approved, it might be true that some or most of the other pledges won't but a legacy usually already knows what's going on in the house as their mothers have already told them and since they don't have to worry about what they have to do to get in since they are almost always automatically let in that is the only thing they have been thinking about all summer before college," she said as we reached the second floor.

"Wait I thought you guys had a huge secret trust pact thing going on, how would the legacies already know," I asked.

"The mothers are allowed to tell their daughters the summer before college if they have already decided to pledge the house, and they make sure they understand the trust pact before telling them all the juicy details of the house."

"Well hopefully they are the two exceptions to the rules so I will know who she is out of the 4 of them," I said.

She shook her head then turned to look at me and said, "Drew get over the whole bro code thing here, if a guy says it's ok to go out with one of their ex girlfriends would you put up this much of a fight? This isn't much different and plus I agree with Ben, I'd rather her learn about sex with you than some stupid asshole just wanting to get himself off."

I thought about it for a second then said, "Fine I see your point and I will try and get over it."

She laughed then turned to continue walking downstairs while saying, "Good you do that, because you are going to shit your pants when you see how beautiful she is."

"Ha there's how I will know it's her then, the hottest pledge is going to be her then right."

She shook her head again and said, "Can you tell me honestly that me or Ashlyn are the hottest girls in the house."

"Um...Welll...You two are defiantly in the group of the hottest but it's too rank everyone that falls into that group."

"And you can bet that there will be at least a couple more pledges that are equally as hot so it won't be that easy for you," she said giggling.

I shook my head and muttered something to her about how she was going to pay when I decided to use my cards I still held which just made her say "I can't wait," in a cute voice. We got back down to the first floor and she went off to find some of her friends while I went find Ashlyn. I found her by the bar area getting drinks and I saw her grab another cup and started making a drink when she saw me coming, she was talking to some other blond girl but she had her back turned to me as I walked up.

When I got there Ashlyn handed me the drink she just made and I just smiled at her and was about to say something when the girl she was talking to slapped my arm and said, "Oh my God this is him."

I turned to see that it was Paige, "Oh Paige, hey what's up, long time no see," I said.

"Don't play all cool guy now, she has already told me about all the fun you were having without me silly boy," Ashlyn said with a grin.

"Hey...What," I stammered before she said, "Don't tell me you already used your card you just won."

"Hell no, I have bigger plans for that, she came and begged me to go do what we just did and I even got a different kind of card out of her for it too," I said laughing, "But I wasn't expecting Paige to be such a beautiful women so she was quite a bonus all on her own if you asked me," I finished saying grinning at Paige causing her to blush bright red.

"Thanks, you're not that bad your not to bad yourself," Paige said smiling at me then finished saying with, "And trust me I WILL be coming back for more after what you just did to me up stairs."

I grinned at her while looking into her beautiful blue eyes then I said, "Wait how do you two know each other anyway."

Ashlyn said, "Oh Sasha introduced us a few days ago, Paige here is going to be rushing the house."

Looking back to Ashlyn I said, "Yeah I heard, so do you know who Ben's sister is by chance."

She shook her head then said, "No why?"

Paige giggled and told her, "Because after I tell her what me and Drew just did she is going to be wanting a piece of him to and he doesn't want to go there because she is Ben's sister."

Ashlyn shook her head and said, "You can fuck Ben's girlfriend in front of him but you draw the line at fucking a friends sister, you didn't have a problem with either of my sisters."

"Hey they are totally different and you know it, plus this is bro code stuff and you are not my bro," I said.

"You are right I am not, I am something better and closer so why didn't I get the same respect," she said staring me down with her hands on her hips.

I stared back trying to come up with something to say but I couldn't and after a few more moments of me standing there with my mouth hanging open she giggled then said, "I am just fucking with you silly boy, I was surprised it took you and Alex as long as it did before you started fucking actually."

"What the fuck, you almost had me shitting my pants, I thought you were really pissed at me."

"Took an acting class last year, I got pretty good at those kind of things as you can tell as long as I can keep a straight face while doing it," she said laughing.

"Well if all you are going to do is pick on me I am just going to go find someone better to talk to," I said bitterly making my eyes flash with my anger color.

It produced the desired effect as Ashlyn's face quickly changed to a worried expression and I knew she was about to say she was sorry when I couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing. She immediately punched me in the shoulder and said, "I told you not to do that anymore asshole," but she was smiling to so I knew she wasn't to mad about it.