The Spreading Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flickering in front of Jennie were an endless procession of images of her new deity. Goddess' perfect body filled Jennie's vision. The young woman squirmed in ecstasy as the orgasmic bliss granted by Goddess consumed her mind.

"Lady Izzabelle is my Goddess!" Jennie screamed aloud as her body spasmed in orgasm yet again.

"I must worship my Goddess!" Jennie continued breathlessly as the beginnings of yet another orgasm began to take root, "I am a slave to Goddess!"

The whole scene was intensely arousing to behold. ian's member stiffened at the sight. Jennie was feeling the full effect of the Darkness now. Goddess was reshaping her mind, moulding it into whatever creature She wished Jennie to become.

It would not take much longer. Soon a new slave of the Darkness would be born.

_________

The time had come. It was Saturday night. For a solid 72 hours Jennie had been trapped in this tiny room, bound to a hard metal chair. Her world had disappeared. Everything that the captive girl had experienced during those long, intense hours had been designed to ensnare her mind and soul deep within the dark web of control that Lady Izzabelle span over her many devoted slaves.

Proudly dressed in Lady Izzabelle's collar, ian approached the quietly seated woman. A lazy spiral still wound it's way around the wall in front of her, but it was only a fragment of the control that was now burned into jennie's mind.

ian set to work, unbuckling the straps that had bound jennie for so long. Then he released her head from the tight embrace of the neck corset that had forced her to watch and obey her Goddess. Finally, tenderly ian removed the long dildo from the placid girl's dripping snatch.

The new convert sat in the chair blankly. Her hair was plastered down, thickly matted with her own sweat while her naked body glistened and gleamed in the dull light of the chamber.

"Your training is complete," ian announced calmly. The blue eyes looked away from the spiral for the first time and turned towards him.

"Yes," jennie replied matter of factly, "i serve Lady Izzabelle. i am a slave of the Sweet Darkness. Goddess owns my mind and body."

"Very good slave. You have learned well. Now rise and follow me slave. Our Goddess awaits."

"Goddess controls my mind. i must obey," jennie announced firmly before easing herself out of the seat that had been her home for so long. Her muscles ached and cried out in pain after so long locked in the one position. But the new slave knew that she must follow. She was a slave and she must obey.

ian led her to the bathroom. "You may now shower and clean yourself slave," he announced. "There are clothes to wear here."

With that, ian turned on his heel and marched away. jennie immediately made her way to the hot, steaming shower and scrubbed the encrusted remains of her transformation away thoroughly. She felt invigorated. Energy coursed through her body. She had never felt so good, so alive, so full of vitality. An unimagined sense of happiness consumed her whole mind. She knew the truth now. Goddess was her world and it made her tremble with unbridled joy and passion.

Dressed in the new clothes the new slave left the bathroom. She felt so sexy and powerful in her new black latex outfit. Long tight rubber stockings encased her feet, while a tiny latex thong barely hid her bald pussy. Above that jennie wore a sleeveless top with cut-outs for her breasts and a pair of long elbow length gloves all made of the same tight black rubber.

Clad in her rubber slavewear the latest servant of the Dark left the bathroom and made her way into the main living area. There, her fellow slave waited for her. ian stood rigidly to attention, his arms stiffly by his side, the wide collar locked tightly around his throat.

jennie strode forward across the wooden floor towards the waiting slave. She placed herself alongside him and faced forward towards the portrait of their Goddess, Lady Izzabelle.

In unison, the two brainwashed slaves dropped to their knees and adopted the position of reverence in front of Her altar. The unblinking eye of the camera watched them in silence. Both slaves knew that their Goddess was watching them.

Two voices chanted as one. No hesitation, no uncertainty. Just pure obedience.

"Lady Izzabelle is my Goddess."

"i surrender my body and mind completely to Lady Izzabelle."

"i am a slave to Darkness."

From the wall mounted speakers alongside the altar the familiar voice of the Supreme Goddess that ruled their minds resonated throughout the room.

"Good slaves," the seductive, sweet voice of Lady Izzabelle purred. "Your obedience has pleased Me."

Both slaves trembled uncontrollably at hearing Goddess speak. ian's manhood burst forth as he became uncontrollably aroused in the presence of his Owner. Similarly, jennie was also completely soaked beneath the skimpy latex thong and her nipples pressed forward, hard as steel. Their bodies swaying in unbridled lust, the two devoted servants of Darkness knelt in absolute rapture.

"Slave ian," Goddess commanded, "present my collar to the newest of my slaves."

ian's voice shook with the thrill of command. "Yes my Goddess," he managed to stutter, before standing and approaching the altar. On the altar, where he had placed it earlier, lay a thick band of leather atop a purple velvet cushion. Bowing his head and then kneeling, the hypnotised slave gently picked up the cushion and stood again.

He turned towards the still kneeling slavegirl and approached her with the cushion.

"This collar is the symbol of my absolute control over you slave," the voice of Goddess boomed through the speakers. "You are mine forever sweet slave."

jennie shook all over in a mixture of lust and excitement. The sensation was like nothing she had ever experienced before. She stared in wonder at the gift her Goddess had given her.

"Now slave, put on my collar and bind your mind to my Darkness for all eternity."

jennie's quivering hands raised the hard leather to her neck and slipped forever into Sweet Darkness.

End Part 1

12