All Comments on 'The Stable Ch. 03'

by Elektrical

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 11 years ago
Keep it coming!

DEAD @ him putting his feet in her COOCH...lmao I love this story, it is quite different. DEFINITELY not your run of the mill romance. BTW You write sex scenes well. Ready for chapter 4.lol

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

We all knew no good was going to come out of Lissette working for Brent. I already see Brent will become more stalkerish. With him attacking her like that no telling what he will do next time if she stays on as a hooker. Maybe it would be good for her to leave town.

nadaliwnadaliwabout 11 years ago
*****

This is going to be a crazy story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

mariasmdmariasmdabout 11 years ago
good plot..

the plot is good and definitely interesting. my problem with this story is the language and how is beiing used it just lses flow sometimes. Its not hot to use complex vocabularily when talking about something that is suppose to be sexy.Also there seem to be consistent grammar mistakes and typos. Other wise, the story and the characters are being developed well.

debdivinedebdivineabout 11 years ago
Wow

This story can go so many different ways! I love how he's drawn to her; even if he's rude about it at times. I can't wait for the next chapter. Great work!

jazz1190jazz1190about 11 years ago
love it

this story can go many ways but I hope in the next chapter can he so some soul searching about does he rally love her or does he just want great sex. She knows she has great feeling for him but she a lil confused to and she needs so help to, I just think if it goes the way I think it should, they should date and get to know each other more and then they decided to be together for ever. Oh I think a getting her pregnant with his baby may shake things up a lil.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous