The Stable Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elektrical
Elektrical
378 Followers

"Sugar, who is this guy you're seeing?"

Lissette blinked repeatedly in shock at her mother's forwardness and stumbled over her answer. "He is...He is...There is no-one. All that came to an end today too."

"Oh I'm sorry Sugar." Marie feared Lissette would slip into her shell again.

"It's alright. We're just too different."

"Lis, what does that mean? Your dad and I are different."

"Yeah, but you and dad are more similar than you are different. Br...This guy and I are incompatible."

Hmm almost got a name. "What drew you to him in the first place?"

Marie's question made Lissette blushed. She's was glad they were sitting on the dimly lit porch. "He's attractive." That was all she dared to reveal.

"There must be more than that." Marie pressed.

"He was gifted. Very gifted." Lissette tried to embarrass her mother into stopping her interrogation.

It was Marie's turn to blush. "Well if that is all you're interested in him for you definitely can't build a relationship on that."

"Thanks for understanding."

Marie held Lissette hand and patted it. Lissette knew that pat. It was the "I hope you know what you're doing" pat.

*******

Although having a fabulous night out with her mother Lissette still could not sleep. She laid in the dark contemplating her time at the brothel.

*******

She had arrived at Coq au Vin the Saturday before she began her week. Brent greeted her at the door and passed her over to Lulu. Lissette was escorted around the complex and given her access codes. Lulu gave her a detailed breakdown of how things worked, and gave Lissette the mutual confidentiality forms to fill out. The complex was a defunct country club, so it had acres of privacy. There were staff cottages to the rear of the property. Every girl in the stable lived in one of the cottages. The rooms in the resort section of the compound were just for work. Since it was Lissette trial week she did not live in the cottage but her work room.

Brent ran Coq au Vin like the country club it was. All the clients are members who pay one-hundred grand a year to have access to the most high end stable on the east coast. Most members make appointments, but sometimes there are walk-ins. The unscheduled clients would sit in the lounge and browse "the menu" or have the girl they are interested in squeeze him in. On the menu, each girl was listed with photo and description emphasizing her attributes. Girls on probation like Lissette would be listed in the specials section. The clients are not allowed to bring electronic devices into the building. Lissette liked the order of Coq au Vin; it ran like a well oiled machine.

To start her brief tenure Damon took some photographs of her in some skimpy gold lingerie for the menu. Although she did not think she would, she rather enjoyed the shoot. Having some strange man take photos of you while you pouted and posed felt weird at first, but after the jitter wore off Lissette got into it. During the shoot she spotted Brent a standing in the doorway. He was watching here so intently, Lissette wanted to make him proud. She worked the camera a little harder. Brent smiled when she hoisted her breasts and kissed them. She could see the tenting in his pants and licked her lips. That sight turned out to be the photo chosen for the menu.

Damon left to upload and sort the photos. Brent was mesmerized by the way the gold lace clung to the curves of Lissette's body. He approached and told her how beautiful she looked. Lissette told him she looked like a tart but she'd take the compliment. He shut the door and kissed her.

"You're breaking your rules again."

"You look so fucking hot." He looked down on at her. They were so close light barely passed between them.

"I know. Damon sure knows what he's doing."

"He's good. You seemed relaxed in front of the camera."

"It took moment, but after awhile I began to feel sexy and a bit turned on."

"I could see. Your nipples are hard as pebbles." He rubbed his thumb against the engorged tips.

"You're hard too."

"Then let's fuck and solve both our problems."

"Let's not. You go back to your office and solve your own problem. The rules are there for a reason. It protects both of us."

"Lissette I can't get you out of my head. My cock wants you so bad." He ran his hand down to the small of her back. "And I know you want me too."

"Horniness will pass, and if not I could always satisfy myself."

"What! You will do that even with a stiff cock waiting to fill you." Brent grabbed her hand and placed it on the front of his pants.

"If it is a cock I am not supposed to have, then yes," she replied giving him a few quick squeezes.

"Don't stop Lissette. Hold your hand there. Ahh just like that." Brent relished the feel of Lissette's grip.

Lissette eyes glazed over and she dropped her hand. As turned on as she was by being so close to Brent. Having his hand on her body. Wanting to feel him deep within her. Lissette had to stop. Brent knew she was right, but he needed a release badly. Knowing all day she was in the building, so close, had him on edge. He pushed her down until she was on her knees infront of him. Lissette's mouth watered. She had him in her mouth before and enjoyed it immensely. If she was going to get Clinton technical, they weren't having sex.

Brent took out his cock and offered it to her. Lissette opened her facial orifice took him to the hilt with one dive. Brent sawed in and out five times before taking himself out completely. Lissette looked up feeling sad at the loss. He tugged her hair back so her face was upturned. He peered into her brown eyes and communicated his intentions. He held his member firmly and began to jack off over her face. Lissette slipped her hand into the lacy crotch of the panties and stroked her dripping hole. Her honey trickled down her manicured fingers. She rolled her hips, feeling her orgasm build. Her moans were music to Brent's ears. He watched her bite her lips and pinch her nipples.

"Cum on me Brent. Cum on me. Splash me with you jizz. Ooooh oooh oooh. Hmm." Her tongue took a quick swipe at the precum bubbling on the tip.

"Shit. Fuck. Lissette." That contact from her was all he needed. Cum jetted from his cock hitting her in the forehead and lips. Brent aimed at her exposed cleavage. Lissette rubbed his personal ointment into her skin. The contrast of the material with the wet of cum against her nipples had Lissette cumming hard. Brent pulled her hair harder and she quaked some more. When he released Lissette she scooped up the remaining cum off her face and ate it. Brent stroked her cheek, watching her in fascination. She smiled up at him, indicating she was finished and was pleased with what just occurred between them.

Brent helped her up, and followed her into the changing room. Barely a word passed between them as she changed back into her jeans and t-shirt. Her unabashed nakedness filled him with a need for her, that he wondered if will ever be satisfied. He watched fighting the urge to touch. If he started with her now, there would be no stopping. Before they parted ways he kissed her again. He wanted to rescind his offer to have her join the stable, but was still caught between the business and personal voices in his head. He wondered now how the hell he could manage with her here.

*******

Lissette looked at her glistening fingers in the moonlight and sighed before licking it clean. She could not believe thoughts of him could still turn her on, but he did, the proof was in her soaked panties. I need a change of scenery, better yet, a change of country.

Elektrical
Elektrical
378 Followers
12