The Stable Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla called Damon to see if he had erased all of Lissette's footage yet. She was curious. There was something about the way that Lissette took to her job that peaked Carla's interest. She did not need any coaching or warming up. During her week there she served twenty clients. All of them raved about how skilled she was. As Carla watched the tapes she saw just how right they were.

Somehow what she was watching did not gel with the assessment in Lissette's file. She was evaluated as the innocent girl next door type. Her unblemished chocolate skin, the fact she mostly wore her natural hair in two ponytails, she had not had sex in the past three years, and the softness of her body lent to that verdict. From what Carla observed Lissette loved sex. Oh shit, the little doe is actually a nympho. Hmm Brent did say he suspected she was holding back. Carla smiled triumphantly, because she was sure Brent did not know what a true slut Lissette was. She was going enjoy breaking the news to him, but first she had to see what Lissette did to Mr. Jackson.

*******

Brent sat in his office rehearsing the words Lissette said to him. He did not even know how he made his way back to Coq au Vin. His thoughts were consumed with seeing Fetcher McGregor and what had occurred with Lissette. He could not believe he was so wrong about her. He wanted to kill her. The bottle of vodka in his hand was not helping the situation. That bitch. That fucking bitch will pay.

Carla was informed that Brent had returned to his office. She was on her way out for the day, but she was more than eager to spare a few minutes putting Brent in check. She sauntered into his office and took and seat on the leather chair. Carla crossed her legs and spread her arms across the back. She ignored the glower coming from Brent. His fowl mood was not going to overshadow her joyous one.

"Brent," she began, "what is that you saw in Lissette to make her Coq au Vin material? Her shape? Her colour? Was it her girl next door appeal? I've always trusted your ability to pick new girls for the stable, but this time you were wrong. Lissette is not what she seems. She is a nympo. I don't think she took this job for the money. She is all about the sex."

"And how did you come by that enlightenment?"

"I saw her tapes. And to quote Damon, "Dat bitch bad!" She could work those hips and lips. I know you said she was keeping something back, but she unleashed it all with her clients. Hmm you should have seen what I saw. James came twice in one week and doubled his last session with her." Carla was laying it on rough and thick she knew the mention of James would needle him. "How did you miss it? Oh I know. You were too busy obsessing about that good girl act she put on. You thought you were the man. Wow, this repressed chick is letting me turn her out. That bitch was already turned out. You and all these other men here were just a notch on her belt."

Brent threw his glass at Carla's head. He was sick of her voice, and her words which were reminiscent of what Lissette said. Carla dodged the missile. She was accustomed to Brent's anger and was prepared for anything. She even had a taser in her pocket, just in case things got physical. Some of the ice and glass landed on her blouse, Carla took that as her cue to leave. On her way out she tossed him her last cutting remark.

"Man up. You played yourself. And oh yeah, call James."

Brent did not see it that way though. He felt that Lissette lied to him. For that he was going to punish her, and he knew just how to do it. He would wreck the one thing her knew mattered to her, family.

12