All Comments on 'The Start of a Swinging Life'

by tonyjosie1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it

I certainly hope the story doen't end here.

Joey BurdetteJoey Burdetteover 17 years ago
Outstanding!

Stories this good are few and far between on Literotica. The dialogue is realistic, it's paced well, and it's very, very hot. Plus, the writer actually knows how to write English correctly--how often do you see that here? Many thanks.

P.S. Love the rules for comments!

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFover 17 years ago
The story was a pretty good copy of a hundred or .

.so other stories very much like it.

The writing while pretty much mistake free did not support the conceit expressed in his closing remark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best

Stories on this site, well written and very sexy.

erotikoserotikosover 17 years ago
good story of mutual seduction

A nice story with good dialogue, character development and plot. It's quite rare to see these elements of good writing presented here.

Unlike the wham, bam, thank-you ma'am missives which are long on lustful feats and short on credibility, this story actually is plausible. Real lovers know that the most erotic adventures are those which seem to develop naturally, without being staged.

Good writing, good reading. Press on.

erotikos

JoeJustJoeJoeJustJoeover 17 years ago
More please!

This story is as good as any we've read in a long time. Please write more in this (throbbing) vein!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

My kind of sex story. Have to share it with my wife. This story should lead to adventures at the cabin. Keep it going.

tonyjosie1tonyjosie1over 17 years agoAuthor
plonk -- the sound of a deleted comment

Up to this point all but one of those who left comments followed the Author's Rules. I did delete one negative one, not badly written, but unsigned.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 11 years ago
As it should be

This seems to me the way most swinging probably starts. A couple shows interest in another couple and it happens. This was very hot and very probable. Damn, I want this for my wife and me.

luckysevenluckysevenover 10 years ago
Sexual Awakening

Reading this story was like reading about our own experience. My wife and I started swinging in a very similar situation. The reactions and emotions felt by the couple were virtually identical even to the point that my wife enjoyed several orgasms as her new partner could fuck almost indefinitely before ejaculating in my wife. This was in total contrast to me. The occasion got the better of me. I don’t think we managed to fuck more than a couple of minutes before my premature ejaculation. I hope there is a sequel so we can see if it mirrors our own enjoyable experiences.

GlenHodGlenHodover 10 years ago
Crossing the line

There is a moment when a couple cross a particular line and nothing is ever quite the same again. Your story had such a moment where the couple, through brief reassurance, opened themselves to an erotic encounter. I wrote here a few years back about an actual threesome my then girlfriend (now my wife) and I had with a university friend. I still remember the moment when I gently opened her dressing gown to reveal her breast...at that moment she leant across and kissed me then kissed our friend. Watching her make love to someone else fired our own sex lives for years to come!

cullodencullodenalmost 10 years ago
Good story.

And good rules. I don't look at the commentary on my own stories anymore because it frequently just makes me angry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous