All Comments on 'The Stepmother Checkup Ch. 01'

by Tribad

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Did I miss something?

Why exactly is this titled "The Stepmother Checkup"? Here's the definition of "stepmother":

A stepmother is one's father's wife and not one's biological mother. Similarly, a step- brother or step-daughter is the son or daughter of a step-parent to whom one is not biologically related.

For a while, I thought maybe you were going for "Mother-In-Law", but that wouldn't apply either.

So, will this be explained later, or did you simply screw up the title? You don't write badly, so I'm reluctant to jump to that conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I loved it. Good control and pacing. I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Perfect story, need more. Hope you will be continued in this great story. Peter needs more milking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot...

Very hot set up. I love to see an older and confident woman control a younger man. And I enjoy the slow pace and the build up. Hope we get some more semi-public play and him almost getting caught. Or maybe even shown off to her friends or strangers. Great beginning.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 10 years ago
Great Job!!!

It took me days to read this story, well because it kept doing the job and getting me off after just a couple of paragraphs. I really love the stories where the guy is controlled right under his wife or girlfriends nose. Footjob at the table, blowjob or pegging while he is talking to GF on the phone.

I thought that you were going to have him cum on the dessert when he was asked to help in the kitchen and I keep wondering what she is going to do with all the cum.

Final note is that it has been almost 20 days since you posted part one. I hope that we don't have to wait too much longer. This was really good!

Thank you for posting.

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 10 years ago

I loved this story, as someone mentioned the confident women guiding the male. To do what she wants done.

Please add more chapters.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 10 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a great story so far. I wasn't worried about the "stepmother" problem, it is irrelevant. I loved what you did, and am hoping for more. I suppose you could eventually resolve by having mom teach her daughter how to share the load of being a mistress; but in the meantime the training is delicious. I hope you have him getting done by mom with a strap-on; and he should of course be licking up or drinking his own cum. Eventually mom might put on a show for her friends, showing off her new toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ohhhhh my gooooooooooshhhhh

This a PERFECT STORY ... incredible please go on and write some MORE ...PLEASE

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
nice story

sure would like to see where this goes. is she training him for her daughter or for herself, or the family?

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
VERY Well Done!

I really enjoyed reading this. Every scene has something that does it for me. I love the idea of him ejaculating onto surfaces. It just feels so... low. It hits the submission aspect very hard. Then being made to clean it up afterwards... it gives the prior masturbation a touch of extra naughtiness. Like it was so inappropriate for him to cum that any self respecting person would immediately clean up and feel ashamed.

Scenes 2 and 4 hit me especially strongly. My first thought was that the description given isn't actually how prostate milking works. It takes much longer to stimulate, and the sperm come out in a slow dribble rather than spurts. But then I realized that it was actually MUCH hotter when described this way. The control she has over his body, and the feeling that he is being 'robbed' of his orgasm rather than 'selfishly' feeling his pleasure from it... it made for a much stronger impact. I also enjoyed the idea that the mother was stealing away all of his cum before it could go to her daughter. It added a flavor of bitchiness to the whole thing that made the mother feel much more domineering.

There is a LOT to like in this story. I absolutely loved it, and I know I'll be rereading it again multiple times in the future. I hope that it gets continued some day.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
He will be sorry.

Dana is a real bitch.

Get out soon.

When will he fuck dana?

Feel sorry for macy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More...

Maybe add Macy to the scene, having them both under her control and showing Peter to her lady friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Just the right amount of dominance. Although she should punish him when he does something wrong.98E6

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work

Very exciting and naughty story, would love to read the next part.

dwr0242dwr0242about 5 years ago
Hot!

I can't wait for the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story but......

Too many commas when most weren't needed.

Surely it's 'come over to' and not come over at.'

Nice story but just re-read before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

A wonderful exciting story. Please write a part 2

daganetdaganetover 3 years ago

That was awesome story! I beg you, to continue it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTribad@Tribad
Hi everyone, I'm an author from France, and I like writing stories about voyeurism, exhibitionism, masturbation, incest and non-consent. I enjoy corresponding via email with my readers, so don't hesitate to write, I'll do my best to reply fast :-)