The Stepmother Checkup Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see you're already nice and hard. Is that because of me?"

"Yes, Mrs Weathers, you're... making me hard."

"Good."

With both hands, she parted Peter's buttocks and looked at his anus. She put her right middle finger above his coccyx, and let it slide down until it passed over the young man's hole, making him twitch.

"Has a woman ever fingered your ass, Peter?"

"N-no, Mrs Weathers."

She grabbed his penis firmly wit her left hand, placed her right middle finger on Peter's sensitive hole, and said in an assertive manner :

"I will now finger your ass, Peter. Are you ready?"

"Um... yes, Mrs Weathers..."

Still holding his sex with her left hand, she began circling Peter's hole with her middle finger. She could see it twitch slightly in reaction to her lubricated touch. Slowly, she began pushing her finger inside him. She inserted one phalanx.

"Does that hurt, Peter?"

"No, Mrs Weathers."

She kept working the virgin hole, slightly widening it to allow deeper penetration. This lasted a few minutes, until her finger was in completely.

"Can you feel me inside you, Peter?"

"Yes, Mrs Weathers."

Slightly increasing her already firm grip on his penis, she said :

"Now, Peter, I completely control you." She felt the young man shiver as she said this. "I own your pleasure, I can give it to you, or I can withhold it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mrs Weathers."

"Now, Peter, I will make you ejaculate. But you don't necessarily need to come to release your semen. I am not interested in your orgasm, I only want your sperm."

Suddenly, Peter felt Dana pressing something inside him. It didn't give him any pleasure, but he felt a familiar rush from his balls all the way through his hard sex. He looked down and his eyes widened as he saw several white bursts erupt from his sex. Dana held his member so that his sperm directly landed inside the glass.

Peter felt utterly violated. Dana so easily controlled his most intimate bodily function, bypassing any sexual pleasure he could have and directly making him ejaculate.

"As you can see, Peter, I own you. You will give me your semen when I demand it, and you will come if I allow it. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, Mrs Weathers..."

"I will make you ejaculate again. If you give me enough sperm, I might let you come later."

Once again, she pressed the same spot, but this time held her finger on it. Powerless, Peter looked at his sex as it began gushing semen. One rope after the other, the white fluid filled the small glass. The young man remained perfectly still and silent, under the control of his mistress. Finally, he stopped ejaculating, and Dana released the pressure point.

"It seems this is all you have for now," she said.

She slowly gave Peter's penis a few strokes, immediately drawing moans of release from him, and squeezing out a few additional drops of manly fluid. They both remained still for a while. Peter didn't say a word, he was simply waiting for Dana to do something. He was completely submitting to her. Any slight movement he made reminded him that Dana had her finger deep inside him, and was firmly holding his painfully erect manhood. Dana finally said :

"Now, did you make some more sperm for me, Peter? Let's find out."

She applied pressure on the same spot for the third time. And as before, Peter, unable to resist, let his manly juice burst out of his hard sex.

"That's a good boy. I bet you're not used to giving away your sperm without taking your selfish pleasure first. Am I right?"

"Y-yes, Mrs Weathers, you are..."

"And how does it make you feel, to know that I can rob you of your cum whenever I want?"

"I... I like it."

"You do? You enjoy the fact that I completely own your pleasure?"

"Yes, Mrs Weathers..."

"Do you enjoy giving me total mastery over your most intimate bodily functions?"

"I do, Mrs Weathers."

"You're such a good boy. Now, maybe I could give you your pleasure if you asked nicely."

"Please, Mrs Weathers..."

"Please what?"

"Please, make me come, Mrs Weathers... I really want to come... Please masturbate me."

"Hmm... I wonder what my daughter would think if she heard you say that. Shouldn't you hold your orgasm for her?"

"Yes, Mrs Weathers but... I really need to come."

"Alright. I will give you an orgasm. But remember, now. I own your pleasure. When you fuck my daughter, remember that you do it because I allow it."

"Yes, Mrs Weathers."

"And all the pleasure she gives you is also because I allow it."

Peter felt Dana's finger move inside him, pressing a sensitive area he didn't know about. At the same time, she began slowly stroking him with her firm grip. It wasn't long before this masterful stimulation of his most intimate areas brought him to the edge.

"Mrs Weathers, I'm... Oh, I'm coming..."

This was all he could say before a mind shattering orgasm shook his whole body. Dana held him firmly in place, but she could feel his penis throbbing beneath her fingers as Peter screamed in delight. She directed his pulsating sex towards the glass, and watched as yet more semen erupted from it and filled the glass.

She kept pumping his twitching shaft and fingering his spasming anus all the way through Peter's well earned orgasm. The young man let out a long sigh and let his head fall on the bed when he was done, utterly spent. He shivered with pleasure as she felt Dana's finger being slowly pulled out of him.

"So, did you enjoy this, Peter?"

"It was... amazing, Mrs Weathers..."

He was so out of breath he had trouble aligning enough words to form a complete sentence.

"Then if you want this to happen again, you will keep doing whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you to do it. Is that clear?"

He rolled on his back and slowly rose to a sitting position.

"Yes, Mrs Weather, it's very clear."

"Good. Remember that tomorrow, when Macy and her father are here. I assume you'll be here for dinner?"

"Yes, of course, Mrs Weathers."

Chapter 3

Dinner that night was very awkward for Peter. It was the first time he saw his girlfriend after what he did with her mother. He was trying to conceal his uneasiness as well as he could. However, Dana didn't seem to be troubled at all. She acted like nothing had happened during the weekend. They talked about Macy's weekend with her father, about their studies, carefully avoiding talking about how Peter had spent the last two days.

When it was finally time for dessert, Dana, went to the kitchen and asked Peter to follow her. Macy did find it a bit odd that her mother would ask their guest for help, but she didn't say anything. The kitchen was right next to the dining room, and though the two were separated by a wall, there wasn't any door to completely seal them off.

When they were both in the kitchen, away from Macy and her father's eyes, Dana said in a hushed voice :

"Peter, I want you to masturbate for me."

"You mean... right now?"

"Yes. Pull down your jeans and underwear, get on your knees, grab your cock, and masturbate for me."

"But they'll hear us...!"

"Then you'll have to be extra careful. Now do what I say."

"But... I..."

"You want to be like that? Fine. Then I'll add another difficulty. Now, I want you to completely remove your clothes. Go on, then, before I think of something else."

Peter was afraid they would get caught, but he knew he had to obey.

"A-alright, Mrs Weathers..."

As quietly as he could, He unbuckled his belt. He removed his trousers slowly, along with his underwear. He pulled off his top, and was now completely naked in the kitchen, only a few meters away from his unsuspecting girlfriend and her father. As ordered, he got down on his knees.

As he made contact with the cold kitchen tiles, a light shiver ran through his spine, and he looked up to his mistress. Submitting to her really turned him on, and Dana watched, satisfied, as his penis grew harder. Peter slowly grabbed his erection. Looking in Dana's eyes, he began stroking his sex.

She whispered :

"Do you like masturbating for me, Peter?"

"Yes, Mrs Weathers..."

"That's good. When you come, I want you to ejaculate on the kitchen tiles. And while you do, I want you to keep looking at me in the eyes and say you're doing it for me."

"I will, Mrs Weathers."

Peter accelerated his movements to a blur, shaking his arm with a stiff wrist. As much as he was enjoying this situation, he knew he couldn't make it last without raising any suspicion from his girlfriend.

After a few seconds, though, he heard Macy's voice from the dining room:

"Everything okay in there?"

Peter looked up at Dana, who ordered :

"You answer."

Still pumping his penis for Dana, Peter cleared his throat and said :

"We're coming in a second!"

Macy shouted back :

"Need any help?"

"I'm fine, Macy, thanks!"

Dana smiled. Soon, overwhelmed by the sensations he was giving himself, Peter whispered with his eyes locked into his mistress':

"I'm going...to... ejaculate for you, Mrs Weathers..."

Aiming his hard penis towards the tiled floor, he began rocking his hips against his pumping hand. He breathed deeply, doing his best no to release a single moan. Dana looked as the white ropes of manly pleasure erupted from his sex, landing one after the other on the cold floor, right before her feet.

His orgasm progressively faded, and Peter reduced his rhythm almost to a halt. Dana ordered :

"Now squeeze the last drops for me. I want you to give me everything you have."

Obediently, Peter tightened his grip as he slid his hand toward his glans, drawing out a few more drops of sticky white fluid. When he was done, he released his grip completely, leaving his member bobbing above the kitchen floor, still spasming from the hormonal release.

"Good job, Peter. Now, get dressed before someone else sees you."

Peter rose, grabbed his clothes and put them back on as quietly as he had removed them. Dana handed him a cleaning product and a roll of paper, and said :

"Now, clean up this little mess you've made. You wouldn't want to have to explain to Macy why your cum is spread all over the kitchen floor..."

"N-no, Mrs Weathers."

Peter cleaned the floor as ordered, under the watchful eye of his mistress. When he was done, they both walked back to the dining room with the desserts.

"What took you so long?" Macy asked.

"Oh, sorry my darling," Dana replied, "I was just getting to know your boyfriend a little better..."

Chapter 4

The next day, Macy went shopping with her friends. Peter stayed at her house, at Dana's request. Soon after Macy left, Dana asked Peter :

"So, tell me, Peter. Did you have sex with my daughter last night?"

"Um, y-yes, I did."

"Did you think about what I told you?"

"Yes, Mrs Weathers."

"Hmmm... Actually, this whole "Mrs Weathers" thing is getting old already. Given that I own you now, you can call me mistress."

"Yes... mistress."

"So, do you have anything to tell me regarding the sex you had with my daughter?"

"Y-yes, mistress... thank you for allowing me to have sex with your daughter, mistress."

"You're welcome, young man. Now I want you to strip naked for me."

"Yes, mistress."

Peter quickly complied, and it wasn't long before he stood before her in his birth suit. Dana smiled and looked up and down his manly body. The young man stood still, apart from his flaccid penis which was pulsating, and quickly growing bigger and harder. Dana waited for it to reach its full size, and said :

"Now, Peter, I will milk you again. This time, on the couch."

"Yes, mistress."

Without awaiting any further instruction, Peter climbed on the couch, his knees on the cushions, and his chest resting against the backrest, displaying his crotch to his mistress. She waited until he was in position, and said :

"Did I ask you to get on the couch, Peter?"

"N-no, mistress."

Peter turned his head to look at Dana, and saw a stern look on her face. She said :

"Well, you were pretty quick to get in position, just waiting for me to come and milk you, weren't you? Well, what do you suppose I'm going to use to collect your sperm?"

"A... a glass?"

"And do you see any glass nearby, Peter?"

"No, mistress..."

"Then, please, Peter, be a lamb and go get one for me in the kitchen."

"Y-yes, mistress, right away."

He quickly got down from the sofa and went to the kitchen. Dana kept her severe expression, but inside she was smiling at the young man, his hard penis bobbing as he walked to the kitchen, eagerly waiting to be milked. She enjoyed the power she had acquired over her daughter's boyfriend.

She only looked at his hard member, bobbing from side to side, as he walked toward her with a glass in his hand.

"Good boy. Now, you can get in position."

"Yes, mistress."

He got back on the sofa, holding up his crotch as best he could for Dana.

"Are you ready, young man?"

"Yes, mistress. I will give you all of my sperm, now."

"What about Macy? Will you keep any for her?"

Peter hesitated for a moment. He finally answered :

"No, mistress, I will give you all I have."

"Good, Peter."

Like she did the previous time, she lubed his anus, and soon she buried her finger as deep as it could go inside the young man's ass. She grabbed his penis with her free hand and directed it toward the empty glass directly below.

Peter closed his eyes when he felt the intimate pressure inside him. An instant later, he felt his semen rushing through his shaft, and heard the sound of the white fluid filling the glass in small bursts.

"Nice, Peter, keep going..."

She released the pressure when he stopped ejaculating. She put the glass down and removed her finger from Peter's ass.

"That's it for now, Peter. I'll carry on later. I'll see how much sperm you can give me before Macy comes home."

Peter remained in position, only turning his head to look at his mistress. She continued :

"Well, you can sit now. Are you waiting for something?"

Peter slowly turned around, not saying a word.

"Oh, I see, maybe you were expecting me to make you come? Well, you're going to have to wait for that, young man, until you have given me enough of your semen."

"A-alright, mistress."

The young man sat on the couch, his penis still painfully hard.

The whole afternoon passed without him getting the much craved release. Dana milked him four more times. Every time, as he watched the glass progressively filling up, he felt he was being robbed of his orgasm. It was both frustrating and deeply exciting, surrendering all of his sexual functions to the control of his mistress.

Eventually, Dana said :

"Well, Macy will be back in about twenty minutes. We should wrap this up."

"Yes, mistress."

"I wonder if you deserve an orgasm, Peter. Have you been a good boy?"

"I... believe so, mistress..."

"Oh, you do? Well, have you given me all of your sperm?"

"Yes, mistress..."

"Hum... Fine, then, get in position."

Without a word, Peter climbed back on the couch, his crotch up and his legs parted. Dana placed herself behind him, and grabbed his penis. She said, stroking him slowly :

"I will now begin a countdown. You will have an orgasm when it reaches zero. Do not dare come before then."

"Yes, mistress."

"20... 19..."

She took her time between every number, making the countdown last. She really wanted to push Peter's stamina to the limit.

"18... 17... 16..."

The young man was already clenching his fists on the sofa's leather, exhaling loudly. It felt like an eternity. He was ready to burst, and did his best to hold it until the end.

"You really want to come, now Peter, don't you?"

"Y-yes, mistress..."

"Well, you'll have to hold it a bit longer. 12... 11... 10..."

Peter was beginning to growl. He couldn't hold his orgasm much longer. Dana kept her movements very slow.

"3... 2... 1..."

He clenched his teeth and arched his back.

"Zero. Come now, Peter."

He exhaled loudly, one last time, before beginning to scream. All of his muscles tensed simultaneously as an unbelievable wave of pleasure ran through his whole body. Dana held him in place as he began to ejaculate in the glass, adding to the semen he had already given her earlier.

The young man couldn't stop rocking his hips, despite Dana's best efforts to hold him in place. His sex throbbed and pulsed beneath hers fingers, gushing out his manly juice.

Peter's orgasm eventually began to fade, and Dana slowed her movement to a halt before releasing his sex. She rose, leaving the young man panting on the sofa. He turned to face her and sat on the sofa. Dana held the glass before him.

"This is all the sperm you gave me today. Not bad, Peter."

"Thank you, mistress."

"Don't flatter yourself, though. Well, maybe you should get dressed, Macy will be here soon."

"Yes, mistress."

TO BE CONTINUED

12