All Comments on 'The Stolen Panties'

by am.mcstuff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Sweeeeeeeeeeet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice fucking job!

Great story, and very well told. For a time in the middle, I expected the story to end with the revelation that you and Moira were actually boyfriend and girlfriend who got off on semi-public sex -- but you held true.

Anyway, thanks for the hard-on. Keep writing, I enjoyed your style of story-telling.

rockandrollerrockandrolleralmost 19 years ago
Wow!

Cowgirls, short dresses and assfucking! There's a combination that's hard to beat. This sounds like a dream of every man who's had to stand around outside the dressing rooms waiting for his wife and watching the pretty girls go in and out...

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Very Hot!

Damn, I need a shower now! Your story was hot as hell. Good job!

kinky shy girlkinky shy girlover 18 years ago
very hot

i'll be thinking of this next time i go shopping! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny story

I liked the style and the cowboy boots. I would love for a stranger to take me this way in a changing room!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish men were still like this

Funny, horny, a little dangerous. I laughed out loud more than once. The cowboy boots are just sexy as hell and I had to Google what Teri Hatcher looked like back in the day--she was hot!

https://www.mi6-hq.com/media/galleries/girls_teri_hatcher/Teri_Hatcher_04.jpg

Bravo to you for writing what's essentially a rape story and making it seem "normal." I wish someone would take me in a dressing room like that. Men aren't real men any more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous