The Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ah, I’m glad to see you have awakened child. It is time to get you ready for tonight.”

Groggily I got up, I was no longer tied. “What time is it?” I asked and looked at the clock. It was already after 4 pm and I wondered how that happened. I had slept most of the day. I had to go bad and staggered to the bathroom and sat and did my thing. I noticed a tub of hot water waiting and was told to get in it. Again I did as I was told and slipped in and sank up to my neck. It felt so good that my eyes closed and I just lay there soaking my tired body.

I was nudged awake when she handed me this glass of clear liquid I thought was water. It was sweet and smelled of the sweetest roses. I gulped it down. She handed me another and another. I was so thirsty I gulped each down until I could hold no more. It was warming my insides like fine liquor. As I was doing this, she added sweet smelling liquid to the bath water that warmed me even more. She washed my hair and had me stand as she washed my body with this bar of sweet smelling soap like substance. She washed me everywhere. I was watching her wash me in the mirror and noticed not only the swelling of my breasts and the hardening of my nipples, but the swelling of my flower and the parting of my petals as she washed between my legs.

I was warm all over, my body pinkish and glowing and hairless, the only hair being on my head. Strange I thought, I didn’t remember ever shaving and was quickly consumed by the warm feelings radiating from deep within me. She was looking at me a smile upon her face.

“You are so beautiful child and very fertile. You glow with purity and need. You will conceive tonight. The mating will be long and hard but you are ready to receive HIM. We have much yet to do.”

She rinsed me and softly toweled me dry. She led me to the bedroom and had me sit on a chair as she did my hair, softly brushing it and letting it fall to my shoulders. After brushing it, she gathered it up and pinned it to the top of my head. She then started rubbing this sweet smelling oil on my body coating every inch with its oily sheen as I stood watching in the bedroom mirror. I glowed even more. I didn’t understand the warm feeling I felt. Warm all over and inside me, my stomach and swollen flower. The heat seemed to radiate from there. It came from deep in my womb and radiated from there out my swollen flower. I inspected myself. I had never been so swollen and pink. My pleasure tunnel was open, the petals swollen back and away from the dark pink opening. It had never been like this, even when I had been with someone that spent a lot of time pleasuring me. The pinkness glowed with the sweet oil she coated me with along with my own moisture that was seeping from me. I felt so hot there.

I asked, “Why am I so swollen like this, so open and hot? What will happen tonight?”

Child, your body has undergone many changes in preparation to receive his seed. This is why your body is like this. HE has undergone many changes also. HIS seed is not compatible with human eggs and both his seed and your body needed to go through a transformation. HE will be in deep rut tonight; his body has changed from what you have seen. HE will be more swollen, scalier and longer. When HE enters you, the loose skin around the head of his cock will attach to you at your deepest opening and he will grow into you. You will receive him inside your womb and join together there also. This is where HIS seed will flow into you. You will remain joined together until HIS seed unites with your egg. HE will be able to thrust in and out as before bringing you intense ecstasy and to release his seed but he will still remain attached inside you. Your body will control his withdrawal from you and release HIM only after you have conceived. This could take only a matter of hours after HE first releases his seed into you or it may take all night with many releases into you. Your womb will swell with the amount of cum if that happens for it cannot escape from you, bathing your egg with his seed until they join.”
I shuddered at the thought of being coupled to HIM for the entire night with his cum swelling my belly and expressed my apprehension.

“Do not be afraid of this mating child; your body is prepared for this. It will not be painful but glorious. The intense ecstasy and fullness you will feel will be unlike anything you have ever experienced. It will be more powerful and intense than your first two times with HIM. That was only for pleasure, to see if you were acceptable to HIM. HE was very pleased. That is why you will be joined together tonight for this glorious event. You are very lucky. Very few ever get to mate with HIM and conceive HIS offspring. There has been only one other. She bore HIM the sons that opened you to receive HIM.”

“Where is their mother?”

“She fell out of favor with HIM and now serves and pleasures HIS followers as will happen with you if you do not please HIM. There will be a great orgy tonight and all will participate, even me.”

I shuddered at that thought. I had watched the proceedings around the room, the various men taking turns with the women on the altars. I did not want that to happen to me but then the thought was intriguing and I felt the heat of desire growing.

“Do not worry though, you please HIM well. HIS transformation for this mating was quick and HE is waiting in agony storing up seed to release into you. We must continue getting you ready.”

She inspected my body well, feeling every spot as she coated me with different oil. This was sweeter smelling than the first, an almost sickening sweet making my skin softer and shinier than before. When she finished, she let down my hair and brushed it letting it settle onto my shoulders. I watched in the mirror, my golden hair glistened as well as my body.

She felt my stomach, pushing in with her hand and tasted the sweetness seeping from me and declared I was fertile and ready. She dressed me in a white furry robe made of white rabbit, the fur inside against my nude and receptive body. White furry slippers were placed upon my feet. She led me into my garage, where Father Jason waited with a car and placed me in the back seat and sat beside me. I was driven to the church in darkness and silence.

Father Jason kept glancing at me in the rearview mirror and I wanted to speak to him and would have if we had been alone but she was there. I had been cautioned to speak to no one. When we stopped, we were underground below the church and as the door opened, I could hear chanting.

12