The Story Of My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
6 months so far, will I ever orgasm again?
2.6k words
4.3
44.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was six months! Not just any sixth months. No these were the best six months of my life. If the rest of my days are only half as good, I'll consider myself lucky.

Yes, today was the sixth month anniversary of the marriage of my Mistress and I. I have willingly devoted all my energies to ensuring her complete happiness, no matter the consequences for myself. Now I would learn if I had met the high expectations of my wonderful Wife/Mistress/Owner.

As I knelt on the floor in front of the door with my head bowed and my eyes facing the floor, I heard Mistress' key in the lock. With a flourish, the door opened and in walked my beautiful wife. Without closing the door, she stood before me, her feet (encased in an open toe stiletto pumps) just below my lips. As soon as she snapped her fingers, I began kissing/licking/worshipping her shoes. She snapped her fingers a second time (my signal to stop worshipping her feet) and then turned around. She snapped her fingers again which was my signal to lift up her skirt (she wore no panties today) and began to worship her glorious asshole.

While my tongue was exploring the depth's of my wife's asshole, she opened the door and invited her lover inside. They were hugging and kissing each other and while I was attending to her backside. After too short a time, she broke her embrace and then snapped her fingers, ending my worship time.

"I hope I haven't kept you waiting long?"

"Oh no, of course not Mistress. It just gave me time to reflect upon how lucky I am to be married and belong to a woman as wonderful as you."

"Thanks, darling. Why don't you go inside strip down to your garter belt and stockings and stand with your hands by your side. Michael and I will be in shortly."

Naturally, I complied with her wishes. It had been nearly nine months since I last had an orgasm. I would do anything to ensure that Mistress would be in a good mood this evening. Perhaps after six months of marriage, Mistress would grant me an orgasm this evening.

Mistress returned and began to fit a thick leather belt around my waist and a collar around my neck. Next, she placed leather cuffs around my wrists and attached the cuffs to the belt with a eight inch length of chain. Thus secured, Mistress reached for the gold chain that hung around her slender neck. On that chain were two of the three keys to my chastity device. As often as possible, and tonight was no exception, she wore tops with a plunging neckline so that the keys would always be visible to me. Or visible to others, some of whom were brave enough to ask her about the keys. My wife never failed to tell them the truth.

"They are the keys to my happiness!" How true.

You look into my eyes as you remove the chain from around your neck. We both smile, knowing (or in my case, hoping) that my cock would be unlocked.

Sure enough, you unlocked the cb-3000. As soon as it is released, my cock begins to harden. It would have even if she hadn't been stroking it. Once I was one stroke away from cumming, she pinched off the blood flow to my cock. She then tied one end of a length of rawhide around the head of my cock, just under the crown. Once secured, she loops the other end through the d-ring in the collar I wore around my neck.

"Sit down my darling. Tell me honestly, what are your thoughts and feelings about our first six months of marriage. Do you think we should remain married or should we divorce and go our separate ways?"

This line threw me for a loop. Was she dissatisfied with me? With my performance? Had I not met her expectations? How had I failed her?

"Mistress, please forgive me if I have caused you to have any misgivings. From my point of view, the past six months have been absolutely wonderful. I would do anything to see that we remain married and I would love to continue to serve and please you for the rest of my life."

"I'm so glad you to hear that. I know the past six months must have seemed like hell for the typical male. But then we both know you're hardly typical, far from it. That's why I know how much you've enjoyed the first 6 months of our marriage.

"Quite frankly, I don't know that I could have ever married anyone but you. You are an extraordinary man -- you have done nothing to limit my freedom and everything to see that I am always happy. What truer form of love could there be?

"So, of course, like you, I wish to continue the marriage 'till death do us part.'"

I couldn't believe my good fortune. Without waiting for her to finish (I realized I might be punished) I blurted out "Oh thank you Mistress. You have made me the happiest man on earth."

"No doubt then you'll want to hear the good news."

"Yes Mistress."

"Remember when I said you'd never get to fuck me?"

"Of course Mistress. And I completely understand and agree why you said that."

"Go on"

"My cock and balls are hardly up to the task of pleasing you. Penile penetration would have no effect on you at all. Worse it would bore you and be a waste of your precious time...time that could be spent with my tongue worshipping your precious pussy or your glorious asshole. Or you could have one of your lovers give you the intensely deep fucking you so richly deserve."

"Well put but slightly off the mark. I now think that I'd like you to fuck me. Not often, hardly ever, but I would like to be fucked by you."

"If I may ask, Mistress, what changed your mind?"

"Two things. First, according to bylaws of the church, we have to consummate the marriage in the first year and second, I'll get off knowing the price you'll have to pay to fuck me.

"You see, I have learned that in order to promote good prostate health, your system needs to be relieved of sperm. Right now your balls are more full than they'll ever be. So tonight, you are going to experience intense pain...but I'm getting to that.

"From now on, I will make sure that your system is "evacuated" once a month. Before you get excited, let explain. There are two ways to achieve this "evacuation". One way is through a typical male orgasm. Rest assured, we will use this method no more than three times per year.

"The second way is through a process called "milking". Essentially, by massaging your prostrate, your balls are drained by a constant stream dripping from your cock. Sadly for you, this second method provides none of the ecstasy you'd experience from an orgasm. Instead, it is extremely humiliating and in the end, it will only add to your constant sexual frustration.

"Before any evacuation, you will need to provide my lover (or lovers -- depends who's around) at least one blowjob (to completion). You will also provide me with five orgasms in addition to cleaning me after any sexual encounter with my lover. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You need to know that I have become extremely fond of caning your balls. Therefore, this activity will play an important role in your evacuation. Does this frighten you?"

"Yes Mistress but I am so thankful for your concern over my cum filled balls. The fact that you are willing to have me evacuated once a month is just another sign of your love for me. I will be happy to endure any pain in order to comply with your wishes."

"I'm glad you feel that way. Each month, before your evacuation, you will beg me for the privilege of an orgasm. I will decide whether or not you are worthy.

"Most months, I will not grant your wish. Instead, after providing orgasms to my lover and I, I will cane your balls 50 times and then give you a prostate milking.

"On those rare months when I do allow an orgasm, I will choose whether to let you masturbate or fuck me. If I allow you to masturbate, you will service my lover and I and then have your balls caned 150 times. If I decide to let you fuck me, you will have your balls caned 500 times. Except for the first time I fuck you...that will require your balls to be caned 1000 times.

"Sounds most fair doesn't it?"

"It sounds wonderful Mistress. I thank you so much for even allowing me to hope to have a chance to fuck you."

"Oh don't worry, you'll fuck once before the year is over. You do know what you will do after you fuck me?"

"Of course Mistress. I will use my tongue to remove all my come from your holy temple."

"And you understand the need for the caning?"

"Yes Mistress. But even if I didn't, it would be a small price to pay for such an honor."

"Good, I'm glad you feel that way. Now tonight, your system will be evacuated. Fucking me is out of the question, but there is a chance I'll allow you to masturbate. Either way, your balls will be caned 250 times tonight. And because your balls are filled with cum, this will be incredibly painful.

"You will be caned in increments of 25 strokes. If you pass out, I will use smelling salts to revive you. I will not allow you to escape your pain. After each interval, I will give you 15 minutes of rest or put you to work providing orgasms. Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes Mistress."

She then strapped me into her obgyn chair. With my feet in the stirrups and my legs spread wide, my balls were an open and vulnerable target. Mistress then stepped on a foot pedal which lowered my head (better position to provide oral sex) and raised my hips, making my balls an even more inviting target.

"Don't worry about keeping count or thanking me each time my cane strikes your balls. You'll be in so much pain your mind won't be able to think clearly at all. Ready?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!"

The first strike found its target and delivered more pain than I've ever experienced. Strikes 2 through 10 were just more of the same, leaving me confident I'd survive the next fifteen.

Sadly, strikes 11-20 were harder still. The last five had me screaming and crying like a baby. But then it was over.

Through tear blurred eyes, I saw the smile on my wife's face and the pain seemed to subside. As my sobbing stopped, Mistress straddled my face and I began the most wonderful duty...giving my wife/Mistress/owner, a richly deserved orgasm. When she's satisfied, she arises and begins to cane my balls again.

The next twenty five followed the same pattern. First ten were painful, second ten were even more painful, the last five were unbearable.

After this second set, I sucked her lover's cock until he shot his load down my throat. Before he withdrew his shrunken cock, he pissed in mouth.

Next twenty five followed by giving my Mistress another orgasm. Following the lead of her lover, she also pissed in my mouth.

After the next twenty five, I passed out. Mistress let me sleep it off (she is a doctor so I was in no danger) while she and her lover fucked. When they finished, she revived me. I then cleaned his cock and her pussy.

Time for my next twenty five. This made 125, the halfway point. After this set, I gave Mistress two more orgasms.

Another 25 strikes. Or it would have been except I passed out after 15 strikes. True to her word, she revived me right away and gave me the final 10 strikes. She took her time, but each strike was 110%. When this set ended, Mistress let me rest for 15 minutes while she playfully stroked my cock.

Next 25...each stroke delivered slowly and more painful than the previous one. At twenty four I passed out, only to be revived once again. Then I went to work giving her another orgasm, then I sucked her lover's cock to hardness. After this they fucked and I cleaned them up.

Then the next 25. I made it through this set and was allowed to rest. Two hundred down, 50 to go.

This time I passed out 3 times before she finished the set. To quench my thirst, Mistress and her lover pissed in my mouth.

The final twenty five were the most painful but they were delivered so slowly that I was able to avoid passing out again. Needless to say, my balls were on fire with pain.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?"

Seeing her smile, I knew that as bad as I felt, I would gladly experience much more just to make her happy. "No Mistress, I only hope that you are pleased."

"I am, but I have a dilemma. If I were to grant you permission to masturbate to orgasm, it would take you quite a while. With the beating you've just had, it will take you a long time just to get hard, let alone reach orgasm.

"Now I will allow this, but I must tell you the Sopranos are on in one hour and I just don't think you can finish your business by then. While I'd be willing to miss this show, I think you know that isn't my preference."

"What would you suggest then?"

"I would like to give you another twenty five severe strikes. Then, while I am watching the Sopranos, I'll evacuate you with a prostate massage. Meanwhile, my lover will be fucking your face. I'm not sure if he has anymore cum to give you, be he can get hard enough to face fuck you.

"If you agree to this, you will be guaranteed a orgasm from masturbation next month. And you'll only have to take 100 strikes. What is your choice?"

"It would be my honor to delay my orgasm for another month. Please cane me and milk me."

And so, after another 25 strikes, I'm strapped over a horse. Once I'm in position, your lover's cock invaded my mouth. It wasn't completely hard but it soon was. And I felt the effects of Mistress milking me. Soon my cock was leaking a steady stream of fluid which was being collected in a bowl Mistress had placed underneath me.

By the time the show was over, her lover had painfully shot his final load down my throat and pissed in my mouth before he withdrew from my mouth. After he left, Mistress returned to release me.

"Carry that bowl and follow me."

I followed Mistress to her bedroom.

"Lay the bowl on the floor in front of my bed and then prepare me for bed."

I undressed her, assisted her in the shower, brushed her hair and helped her to bed. Before she covered herself with the blankets, she ordered me to my hands and knees in front of the bowl.

"You are very special to me. There isn't another man in this world who would serve me as well as you have. I'd like to share my bed with you tonight but before that happens you have to lick that bowl clean. Lick it dry and then show it to me. If it meets with my satisfaction, you can join me in bed. But hurry up...if I'm asleep before you finish, you'll spend the night on the floor."

I'd like to continue, but I've got a job to do, and I don't have much time.

to be continued.