The Strip Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been about the only player at the table, who'd avoided Hellmuth's wrath. The blonde wasn't kidding herself. The only reason was that they hadn't been in a meaningful pot together. How could she, with the sort of cards she'd been receiving? She hadn't been in pots with anyone!

That was about to change. Had she not been in the Big Blind, she would have folded her Seven-Three offsuit rather than called. But with Hellmuth making only a trademark small raise, she decided to speculate.

The flop brought the three other seven's.

Hellmuth, in early position, checked. So did Holly. Let's give him the chance to catch, or bluff.

The turn brought a ten.

Hellmuth checked again. Holly made a small raise, as if she was attempting to steal. As expected, Hellmuth flat called. She hoped he had a ten.

The river brought an Ace.

This time it was Hellmuth who bet, half the pot. Holly's pause wasn't just a piece of theatre. She was attempting to evaluate what sort of raise the Poker Brat would call. If he had a ten, the Ace would all but kill the action. But if he had an Ace—

"I'm all-in," she called, deciding to go for broke. If he didn't have a hand, she wasn't going to win much more. If he did, why not try and take all his chips?

Hellmuth's trademark instacall answered the question. He pushed his chips into the middle, scattering them across the table in his haste. He had the Ace!

Or so Holly thought. She hadn't anticipated his pocket Aces. The table and surrounding areas gasped as he displayed his cards and the Poker Brat was on his feet, ready to take the plaudits.

When Holly turned over her hand, he exploded in rage.

***

Rosie was waiting for Daniel when he returned to his room. He'd hoped she would be. Wavy red hair spread across her shoulders, sheet pulled above her chest, she looked a contradiction of innocence and temptation as she smiled at him from his bed.

"Thought I'd get ready for you," she huskily breathed as he pushed the door closed behind him. Silhouetted in the soft light of the scented candles she'd lit, he looked every inch her knight in shining armour.

"How did—" he began, but a slight shake of her head stopped him. They could discuss the happenings of their day's afterwards.

"Talking's for later," she whispered, crooking a finger above the white sheet. "I have wine waiting for you." She nodded at the single glass on the bedside table. "But that's not at all. I have to thank you for everything you've done for me. Come here, Mr. Poker Player."

Daniel's hands went to unbutton his Practically Poker shirt as he slowly walked across to her. His cock was already hardening in anticipation.

"Mmm," the redhead purred, as he slipped it from his shoulders. "Nice and toned, just what I like. Now the jeans."

The two of them laughed as he nearly fell in his haste to discard them. "My hero!" she joked. "No, leave them!" she added as he finally kicked them away and reached for his black Calvin Klein boxers. His hands left the waistband as he reached her side of the bed.

"Want a drink?" she asked, picking up the wine and slurping half the glass. Dragging his head to hers, she allowed the drink to pass between heir mouths. "There! That better?" she slurped as she pulled away to look at him, her green eyes smiling at the surprised look in his browns.

"And my hero's still in his poker tournament?" she asked. When he nodded, she kissed him again. "Well, I guess I'll have to think of a bonus—"

Taking a second drink, the redhead practically drained the glass as she slipped a hand to the waistband of his boxers. Dropping the glass back onto the bedside table, she pulled the waistband away from his stomach, exposing his hardness. Without a word, her mouth engulfed him, swirling the wine around his cock like she was fellating him underwater.

His growl rewarded her. "Oh fuck!"

Her tongue deliciously flicked along the rim of his crown. Smiling up at him, the contorted look of pleasure creasing his face rewarded her. Gripping the sides of his black boxers, she yanked them to his knees. "You like my thank you?" she cheekily grinned as she leant to lick down and around the shaft.

He groaned again as she took each of his testicles in her mouth. First the left, then the right. Her hand held his shaft while she rolled each heavy ball around in her mouth. "That was the appetiser," she told him, trailing her hard nipples along his stomach as she slid upwards. "Now for the main course."

***

The older guy had been watching Holly from the rail for the last hour of play. She'd noticed him, but ignored his eyes until play was over. Then her gaze told him that his luck was in. She couldn't wait any longer. The arousal coursing through her veins wouldn't go away, and would probably stay after she'd fucked him. But she'd explode if she didn't get some attention right now.

He obediently followed her to her room, without a single word being spoken between them. He'd tried to engage her in conversation downstairs. The blonde's only answer had been, "follow me."

Reaching their destination, she dragged him inside and kissed him hard and wet. Only their soft moans broke the silence as they kissed their way across the room, undressing in a wild flurry of yanking and pulling. The older guy nearly ripped her black tee shirt in his urgency to tug it over her head. Her black baseball cap was sent flying as her unfettered breasts sprang free.

His lips quickly closed around them.

This was good. The last thing she needed was a fumbling teenager. His eyes told her he'd been around and that was just what she needed. So what if he did have a little paunch around his middle?

"Oh…" she groaned, threading her fingers through his thin, greying hair as he suckled her. When he jerked her tight jeans open, wrenching them down over her hips, she nearly shrieked out for him to fuck her. Her thong went with them, quickly leaving her naked at the edge of the bed.

The now shirtless man quickly joined her. Their torrid trip across the room had them both breathing hard and he stepped out of his jeans before she could help. His eyes fixed on hers; crazy, possessive eyes. Unapologetic eyes. The blonde's body tingled, feeling the arousal there and loving it. Her intention had been to fuck him hard before she threw him out.

She changed her mind—he could fuck her.

When he spun her around and shoved her onto the edge of her bed, she made no objection. Her mood had changed. She needed to be used. Nudging her legs apart, he mounted behind her. The two moaned in unison as he shoved his cock into her wet pussy, sliding the rigid man-flesh halfway before pulling back.

"Yes! Fuck me—UH!" He wasn't waiting on her. He wasn't waiting on anyone. He took her savagely, bending her body forward into the bed with one hand on her lower back. In other circumstances, she'd break his arm. These circumstances weren't normal.

His cock rifled again and again into her creamy sex like a boxer's fist against a punching bag. The harder she moaned, the harder he fucked. The older guy wanted her screams. She gave them to him.

With his free hand, he slapped her ass, leaving a red imprint on the tawny flesh. She grunted as the pain whistled through her. She'd never been spanked. She wouldn't be again. But now, she allowed it, revelled in it. In that moment of frenzied passion, it felt right.

"YES!" she screamed as he repeated the blow; timing it with a violent, forward thrust. His balls swung between her thighs, crashing against her smooth mound. He did it again. And again, each spank met with a hysterical, "YES!" YES, YES!

"Fuck… woman…" the guy groaned, his voice hoarse. It was all the warning he gave her. With one final thrust, he emptied his balls into her clutching depths. She came against the flood of heat, fighting for breath as she sank beneath the waves of her passion.

"Geezohfuck!" she huffed when he was spent. When he pulled free, the room was quiet but for their shared, heaving breath.

He flopped onto the bed beside her, draping a lazy arm over her naked back. "Me too," he said through his huffs. "I'm sorry. I've been watching you for so long and the feeling just built inside me."

Holly rolled her eyes. "Don't be sorry! I needed that, too." In truth, she needed it again, but she didn't want to give the guy any ideas of this being repeated. It was a shame, but he'd just have to go.

"Good," he mumbled. "I fly back to Canada in the morning. That was a helluva send off."

Fly back to Canada? In the morning? Better and better! There was no reason to discard him as quickly as she'd anticipated. "Don't worry," she told him, crawling down between his legs. "You can get some sleep on the plane!"

***

"God, I so want you," Rosie muttered as she pulled Daniel between her outstretched thighs and fed his cock into her wetness. She opened her legs wider and rocked her hips up against him, allowing him to penetrate her slowly and easily, savouring their first lovemaking session together.

When she almost instantly came, she realised just how much she'd wanted the crinkly haired young man. Her hand locked behind his neck and drew his face down between her heaving breasts as she climaxed, little fireworks exploding across the insides of her body.

Recovering, her hand gently guided his head from one freckled breast to the other, encouraging his mouth to suck in her hard, pink nipples. He didn't disappoint, suckling each hard bud in turn, like a baby at its mother's breast. The redhead arched her back upwards, thrusting her swells to his sucking lips as she rocked her head on the white pillow.

Out of the sheets and on top of the red, patterned bedspread, there was nothing in their way, nothing to confine their lovemaking. She loved the freedom.

When the walls of her pussy began to ripple and squeeze, she heard him gasp. His mouth curled as he attempted to stave of the orgasm that would arrive all too soon. Athletically twisting herself on the mattress, she was above him before Daniel realised what happened.

"Impressive," he smiled upwards.

Her lips found his as she leant down. "You ain't seen nothing yet," she mumbled into his mouth, before straightening again. She paced herself—soft, slow, circular undulations—gently building up the pace.

This had to be special.

Daniel's eyes clouded as he stared upwards, watching those perfect, freckled swells gently bounce with each undulation. It might just have been the most erotic sight he'd ever seen.

"Look," she told him, raising herself a little to allow his gaze to fall on their union. His breath quickened as he watched his ramrod-stiff member dip in and out of her vulva. "Nice?" she asked, rotating one way, then the other, thrusting a little harder, then slower. "Like the show?"

"Too good," he moaned, telling her the sight was pushing him over the edge.

Smiling down, she lifted her hands and ran them through her hair, pulling it onto the top of her head as her freckled swells pushed forward. With an easy grace, she provocatively allowed it to drop back down onto her shoulders. Leaning backwards, her hands reached behind her and clutched her ankles as she upped the tempo. Let's take him there with a bang, her body was telling him.

The sight, the sensations, the moment, all caught in Daniel's throat. He grunted as she jerked down on him, rippling her hips, ass and pussy as she began to move faster. She looked like a sex Goddess and he raised his own ass from the bed, attempting to meet each powerful downward undulation.

Both bodies were rippling and panting now.

Rosie could feel his orgasm surging through his body, in the way that women did. Jerking upwards again, she bent forward to kiss him, and then slowly run her tongue along one side of his neck, then the other. Instead of changing the pace of her undulations, she held it steady, letting the climax take its own course, knowing it would be all the better for that.

Their skin grew wet. Her tongue licked his sweat away. The room filled with the gentle sound of working flesh, combined with the almost continual growls of the deliciously tortured young man.

"Rosie," he gasped, knowing the damn was about to be broken. "Rosie," he groaned again, knowing there was no turning back. "Rosie——!!!!"

Her tender hands held him as he came, her pussy tightly gripping his disgorging cock, her lips working their way around one side of his face to the other. It was the most intimate orgasm of his life. And hers.

They made such a perfect fit—