The Struggle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicky, Inca, follow me!" His dogs, who were feeling his mood perfectly well, stood up, shook their backs and followed Rob.

He unlocked the door, grabbed his coat hanging in the wardrobe in the hall, took his keys in his hand and left the building. They walked to his car, he opened the doors, the dogs jumped in, and he started the car and drove off.

Soon he was back at his old house. He gave a sigh of relief and when he entered he immediately went to bed again, his eyes filled with tears. The whole scene came back into his mind, again and again, while he asked himself why they done it to him or why he deserved this...

Finally he fell asleep again, overcome with emotion. When he woke up, he knew he needed to get some food. The shops were closing, so he had to hurry. Again with his dogs, he went to a grocery and bought food for him and his dogs. Finally satisfied that he could last the weekend in his house he returned, only to see Helena's standing in front of his house.

He cursed and decided to drive to the nearby woods and to walk with Nicky and Inca, only to a different spot from where he normally used to walk. When he saw no-one near, no other cars in the vicinity, he got out and he and his dogs started to walk. And walked, and more walking, until it was getting dark. He still heard Marion saying to him 'next week around this time we will be married'. Well, he wasn't, on the contrary. On Monday he would find a solicitor. He was getting tired but still thought it might be too early to return, so he sat on a tree stump while his dogs laid themselves before him. He was getting cold and he looked at his watch, it was 17:00 and he thought he would need to face whatever was waiting for him. When he got home, Helena's car was gone.

He went into the house and put the lights on. He started cooking for himself, to be doing something else to clear his mind.He went to bed early, though as exhausted as he was again, he hardly could get any sleep. In the middle of the night he stood up, and this time he poured himself a large glass of whiskey, and then another. When he finished four glasses he just dropped on the bed and fell asleep immediately.

The day after, Sunday, passed in a blur. He walked a lot, came home, ate something, read a magazine, watched a DVD, walked again and got drunk.

The next morning, Monday, he was up early. He was thirsty and had a headache. It was a cold day, rainy and with a lot of wind. It suited perfectly his mood. Again he went out and really enjoyed the weather. The wind in his face felt good and the slight rain he hardly noticed. Mile after mile they walked, until he was getting hungry and decided to go back again. His mood had improved and the only thing he felt was regret. No regret about what he had said, but about the loss of his friends. He still cared for them, but he could not digest any more 'funny things'. He was done with it. Since the weather was dark, he put on the lights while making himself lunch. He hadn't eaten breakfast and decided to make something hot. He wanted to open a tin of soup, when he heard the doorbell ring.

Shit - he had all but forgotten about Helena's security organization. She didn't need to wait for him in person, she had her staff to do that.

He opened the door and thought he was right, seeing Sylvia standing before him. "May I come in Rob?"

Rob stepped aside and she walked in. Rob admired her tight ass in her blue jeans.

"What are you doing here?" He asked this none too friendly.

With a small voice she replied "As soon as you came back, I was to inform Marion and to wait inside your house with you until your next guest arrives".

"And if I kick you out?"

"You can't Rob, you are no match for me."

"But these ladies are," he pointed at Nicky and Inca.

Sylvia started to smile and said, "For everyone else in our organization that would be true, but not for me. They are my buddies too," and she walked towards them and lay on the ground next to them and started to caress them.

It was all so natural for her, Rob couldn't be angry with her. She was right of course; he was no match for her. Despite her fragile figure, he knew she could break his arm within seconds.

Sylvia smoothly got to her feet again. Rob thought she behaved like a panther, a black panther to be exact with her raven black hair.

Rob sat at the table and she came to sit next to him.

"How old do you think I am?"

"When we first met, I thought you would be 35 or so, now I'm not so sure." Rob looked at her face, clearly lit by the bright light of the ceiling lamp. He saw small wrinkles around her eyes but could also clearly see the laugh wrinkles around her very attractive mouth.

"Rob, I am 42 years old. I have been part of Helena's organization since I was 19. I have known her for over 20 years. Believe me, she is the best thing that ever happened to you. I know you have a very serious quarrel with her, but reconcile. Please forgive her, if she has done you some wrong. We are all human and it is still very hard for her to understand your feelings."

Rob wanted to protest but she shut him down. "Listen. I know all about your little games. I wouldn't be a very good security guard if I didn't know what was going on. I don't know all the details, but I guess something went very wrong with your S&M games."

Flabbergasted, Rob looked at her.

"I see you and I don't think you are physically wounded, so it must have been mind games. So, my best guess is she has offended you, and I think this time it is very serious."

Rob wanted to say something, but again she was ahead of him. "I'm not finished. I believe Helena is convinced that she has lost you. The other times when you had a quarrel, she was crying. Not now. She has locked herself up, she doesn't want to eat. Her friends cannot reach her. She is in her own world and I think she wants to die. You need to talk to her and make up with her. You are responsible for what happens to her at this point, you and no one else."

Rob sat silently and couldn't speak. Helena, depressed? That strong woman, depressed?

Then the doorbell rang again and the dogs jumped up. Sylvia stood up and opened the door. Rob still was sitting at the table. He had mixed feelings. His pride and self-esteem were hurt. He would be in a depression right now, but he had his dogs. For some reason they made him happy, no matter what. He could hug them and they were always at his side. He was alone, but on the other hand, they gave him the strength to carry on and to say 'to hell with everyone.'

He was very surprised to see Jenny. He had expected Cathy, or Kim even, but not Jenny.

"What are you doing here?"

"One moment Rob," Sylvia said. "Before I leave I want to say to you one more thing. Go back to Helena. Today. Let Jenny convince you, like I tried to. Helena needs you, now more than ever. She is my boss but she is also my best friend. You didn't know it, but I always have been Helena's personal guard. Now I am yours. Be my friend, as I was when you were in distress." Rob remembered dark rainy nights, and a slender woman, always in his vicinity.

She gave him a slight kiss on his forehead and whispered, "I want to see you in your wedding dress next week."

Rob stood up and let her out. She gave him a quick smile, and she disappeared into her car and drove away.

Confused, Rob went inside, were Jenny was waiting for him. Absent-mindedly he took her coat and laid it over a chair.

"Can I get you something, Jenny? I was just about to make a light lunch. I was about to heat some soup."

"I would like some soup from you." She looked around. "You made yourselves a cozy place."

"With the help of Helena, of course."

"Yes, I can see a woman's touch."

Rob went to the kitchen and brought two bowls with soup to the living room and placed them on the table. It was still too hot to eat and they sat silently for a moment.

Jenny started. "I consider myself after your last visit your best friend. We had been together for such a long time, I think I know you better than anyone else."

Rob was silent; he knew where this conversation would be heading to.

Jenny took his hand and she kissed it. "I never stopped loving you, I still love you. But our roads are different now. So - I had to let you go. That didn't go well, but since then we both have learned, I guess. Rob, Marion phoned me, almost right after you left the estate. I was on the guest list and I didn't need to come. Marion, knowing me well, has told me what happened, in detail."

Rob had a red color on his face. His anger started to rise again.

"So, did she...and did she tell you her part in the game as well?"

"She told me everything. Rob, look at me. Look at me!" Rob looked into her brown eyes, filled with compassion. "What they did to you was wrong. Period, plain and simple. But, they didn't think it was very serious. For them it wasn't. Were they mocking you?"

Rob had to admit they didn't. "But they were laughing!"

"Yes. They were laughing, about themselves, and about your surprise of course. Marion told me their plan was to pee on you, then you would have to clean their pussy, and then you would have great sex with the both of them. The same sex as you had when Helena tricked you with Bridget." Rob looked up at her again.

"Yes. Marion told me about that too. They both wanted to make love with you, while you were bound, and thereafter you would take a shower together and then to bed. That was the plan. But you used your safeword, and they explicitly promised you they would honor your safeword, thus their plan went totally wrong, more wrong than they could have ever imagined. I understand your anger and rage. As a matter of fact, I heard from Marion she never heard someone cursing and raging as you did. They knew instantly they had gone way too far. Marion told me further she doesn't expect to see you back, but for Helena's sake, swallow your pride and make up with her. I believe Sylvia (is that her name?) already said so to you. Helena is the best thing what happened to you and believe me, you won't find such a woman and friend ever again. Go to her. Tonight. Eat your dinner and leave. Listen to your ex-wife. I love you and because I love you, you should go back to her. Just hold her, don't say anything, you don't have to, but comfort her. And marry Marion on Saturday. Remember Rob. You're have the advantage now. They would do anything to make it up with you. Make your point, but then, be done with it."

After Jenny's long speech Rob was completely silent. In his mind options were considered, and rejected. Finally he was convinced of the truth of the words of Sylvia and Jenny.

"OK. You are right. I will go to her, and I will tell her who is responsible for my return, so she knows."

"Do that. And really, they didn't mean it like you felt. Hence, we never did water sports, but now that I'm thinking about it, it could be fun. I could have done the same thing to you. Imagine me, peeing all over you, you feel my hot body fluids all over your body. And then I mount you, you would be going crazy from horniness. I know you. And, maybe, in the future, I will ask Helena for permission to do so. I want to try that special bed of yours. I never will forget you, and I always will be close to you. Not as your wife or ex-wife, but as your best friend. Nobody knows you as I know you. We still have a bond, no matter what. And I say as the one who considers herself your oldest and intimate friend, go to your wife. She needs you."

With a sigh Rob said, "OK Jenny. You and Sylvia have convinced me. I will go to her. Tomorrow."

In silence they ate their soup and when they were finished they left the house, taking Nicky and Inca with them.

"Did you come by car?" Rob asked.

"Yes, it's over there. I will see you Saturday, Rob. Marry Marion, she is good for you. And give her my regards. And Rob..." Jenny looked at him with an impish smile. "I have my needs too. I will ask Helena for a favor, tell her that..."

She kissed him on his mouth, and her tongue parted for a moment into his mouth, and he held her at her waist, pressing her against his body. "I feel I can still excite you," Jenny grinned, feeling his hard dick. "I will visit you more often soon. I want to hear how it goes and I will help, the both of you," and with a final kiss she left.

Rob felt suddenly a bit sad. In spite of what had happened, he knew Jenny would always be in his heart.

When he saw the lights of Jenny's car getting smaller until he could not see them anymore, he went into his house again and locked the front door and shut off the bell. He didn't want to get disturbed anymore and needed some time to think things over.

Again he went to bed early. Sleep overpowered him and this time he slept peacefully.

The next evening, after his usual walk and when he had made dinner for himself, he stepped into his car with the dogs and headed to the estate. When he was almost there, he felt his stomach tighten up. He had to admit to himself, he felt uneasy now. He steered to the parking place and got out of his car. A lot of lights shined out of the windows, Rob could see some silhouettes moving in the living room, but could not make out who they were. He swallowed and then walked up the stairs towards the large front door and opened it. The lobby was empty, nobody heard him arrive. His dogs followed him, silent shadows...

He decided to walk upstairs, to see if maybe Helena was in her bedroom. When he came to her bedroom he softly opened the door and saw Helena sitting at her make-up table. She had his picture in front of her and, to his surprise, was holding an old sweater of his in her hands, caressing it.

He decided to let the dogs prepare her for his arrival and he sent them in. When they saw Helena, they ran to her and pushed their noses against her hand. Absent mindedly she started to caress them, then she suddenly realized there was no way they could be there unless Rob was with them.

With a jerk she turned and her big eyes filled immediately with tears when she saw him standing in the doorway. She was unable to speak; she just stared at him, as if she couldn't believe he was really there.

Rob stood there silently for a couple of seconds, then he walked towards her and lifted her from her chair, carried her in his arms, and put her on the bed. He kissed the tears from her cheeks and she finally started to say: "How... when... Are you coming back to me?" she whispered.

"Yes. And I will marry Marion next Saturday."

Astonished she said, "I thought you were gone. This time permanently. When/how did you change your mind?"

"I had a little talk with Sylvia. She is very attached to you. After that Jenny came and they both urged me to go back. They told me about you, and me, well... Anyway, I'm back. I won't leave you. That is, if you want me back..."

"Oh Rob... My dearest, I was so afraid I had lost you, I will never let you go. Hold me, hold me tight..."

Rob held her in her arms and they sat there, just holding each other for twenty minutes or more. Finally she said, "Do the others know you are back?"

"No. I came straight to you. You are my wife, you needed me and I needed to see you. I have thought long and hard about what happened, but Jenny made a few things very clear. Before I forget, she said literally you are in her debt. And she told me what the price was, you won't like it."

"I know exactly what she wants, she is very welcome and we'll talk about her later. We have to inform Marion you are back. And you will marry her... Saturday!"

She realized something. "This time you will marry her, seriously. Even if I have to take you prisoner, I can't let her go through that ordeal again."

"Ehh, Helena. I think Marion probably had an idea about my coming back. She sent Jenny to me, because she had the idea Jenny still had a lot of influence on me."

Together they walked downstairs, the dogs following them. Helena stopped and hugged both Nicky and Inca. "I missed them too," she explained.

Then they were at the living room, they opened the door, the dogs went in quickly and Rob and Helena stood in the doorway, silently.

"Look who's there!" Kim shouted. She was the first one to greet them. She kissed Rob and then Helena, saying "I knew it. I told you so, Helena."

Then came Cathy and she gave Rob a friendly push in his stomach saying, "Bastard! You did it again," but she smiled a bit sadly when she was saying it and Rob knew she hadn't been so very sure about his coming back.

At last Marion came, smiling and then kissing Rob on his lips. "Jenny?" she whispered.

Rob admitted "Jenny!"

"I knew I could count on her. Welcome back Rob and welcome Helena; I'm so glad you are out of your room."

It appeared that ever since Rob's leaving, Helena had withdrawn herself to their bedroom, touching his things and walking from her room to his room, over and over again.

She started to neglect herself and often refused to eat. It was high time Rob returned, indeed.

They talked a lot that evening - it was very late when they all decided to go to bed. Marion managed to talk to Rob in private and said to him, "I never doubted that Jenny could persuade you to come back, no matter how angry you were. You still needed some time, but I was beginning to fear for Helena. Your reactions this time were quite different and I must admit, if I hadn't used Jenny, we all would have lost you."

"Yes, you would. Nobody else had could me bring back to you. You have no idea how I felt, even now I think you still have no idea. I don't know how to express my despair, because that is what it was. I felt so terribly betrayed, because the two people I loved most did this to me. I don't want to talk about it anymore, it still hurts - and I regret to say, it will take a very long time to heal. So be prepared for harsh words, because once Helena is her old self again, she should be prepared for some very rough and probably hurting words."

"I understand and I know we deserved it. We will do all we can to make it better someway." Marion almost cried, she managed to believe in a good outcome, but she had her doubts sometimes as well. But she knew she needed to be strong, for herself and for Helena. She knew Kim and Cathy could not do a thing, not this time, so help had to be arranged from the outside. And she had played her ace: Rob's ex-wife, who appeared to be very influential after all.

"I will leave you and Helena this night alone. You and she need to be together. Tomorrow it's my turn, then I will join you, if I may," Marion said, looking sad.

"Yes. I think it's the best thing to do. I hope Helena will have her mental strength back, I think she will. She is a very determined and strong woman."

"Until a few days ago," Marion replied softly speaking. Helena came near and took Rob's hand.

"Are you ready to go to bed with me, dear?"

"Yes. I had a small but serious conversation with my new wife, she will leave us alone tonight, but tomorrow we will go to bed, all together."

"I didn't thank you for bringing Rob back. It was your doing Marion, thank you," and she hugged Marion.

Then Helena and Rob said goodnight to all and walked to the elevator. At their arrival in Helena's bedroom they took a shower together and then went to bed. This time there was no lingerie for them. Rob held Helena in his arms and caressed her breasts. Her nipples became erect and when he felt her pussy, she was wet. He brought his body upon her, and slowly made love to her. No steaming sex, no wild things, but just two people who needed each other and who gave each other the most intimate present. This was love making, and nothing else. Rob Held Helena tight and while he was in her, he turned side wards, still holding his penis into her and slowly pushing in and out. Suddenly she climaxed and he did some more thrusts and erupted into her. Helena felt his hot fluid into her, and sighed, all was well again. Satisfied they were lying against each other, spoon position, Rob holding her breasts, while Helena pushed her arse against his dick. Soon they felt asleep