The Struggle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Rob woke up, but for a change he wasn't the first one to be awake. Helena smiled at him; apparently she was watching his face.

"Good morning lover. I woke up early and you slept so peacefully, I couldn't resist keeping my eyes on you. I didn't wake you, did I?"

"No, Of course not, I just awoke. And the woman I love is looking me in the eyes." He kissed her softly. "You are a crazy woman. Very unpredictable, one moment so sweet and then suddenly - I don't know." He sighed. "I still can't figure out what is driving you."

"You. You Rob, you make me do things I wouldn't dream off doing. You awake the beast in me, I'm sorry to say. I think it's the adventures I see in you, you are different. I want...no, I need to do things with you. I want to challenge myself and try out new things, but because I do, I hurt you sometimes and it backfires. Our last thing really did hurt you, I saw it - and I knew I could not do anything to make it better. Your distress was my fault, and yet you were so hurt, I didn't dare say anything anymore. I lost you; I knew it when I saw you in the shower. I will thank Jenny very soon, and she may ask me for anything, except having you back."

Rob looked at her and then said: "In a way that is exactly what she wants..."

"What do you mean?" Helena looked very nervous, expecting the worst.

"I had told her what happened to me and she made me understood that your intention was not to degrade me, but to make me horny. Your plan failed, because you should have told me and asked. In any case, I think Jenny wants to make use of the dungeon, not using whips or something like that, but to bind me to the bed and then she will abuse me."

"Do you want that?"

"If that is her price, and you agree, I don't care. Maybe you should be present and do a threesome, so everybody is happy."

"I can live with that. She is your ex, and we both know that she wants women...."

"True. She also told me she needed a shoulder to cry on, sometimes. I suggest we make her a member of the circle. In reality, the circle doesn't come together anymore, not while you were with me. Am I wrong?"

"You are right. The last time I can't remember. When we had our wedding? Maybe they do come together, without our knowledge. It can be, we have to ask Carmen, she would know."

With her old look Helena asked Rob, "I still have one issue on my mind Rob. I want to remind you about the conversation we had last week."

Rob remembered. "Are you referring to the wedding day?"

"Yes. As soon as someone whispers my name in your ear, you have to obey her in everything, and I do mean everything, that can and probably will include intimate tasks, that would be asked of you anyway, later that day. The difference is, I do not exclude intercourse. I had a price to pay for her cooperation, and so will you. The reason will be revealed when she leaves you. I cannot tell you more, because you would be prepared for her, and that is not the purpose of this. I want you to be as free as a bird, relaxed and open-minded as possible. Can I count on you, I ask again. Please say yes, I put a great deal of effort into this 'scene'- which it really isn't - but for now let's call it that."

"When you left Saturday, I had to persuade everybody to come again when and if you should come back. It was one of the most difficult days in my life. I was convinced I had lost you, and still I had to be cheerful for their sake, saying we had a little misunderstanding. What a day, and the worst thing was I could only blame myself. I felt so terribly sorry for you, and I couldn't do anything to reach you, to make you understand. You wouldn't have listened - you were too far gone. It was hell for me; I cannot imagine what it must have been for you... I'm so terribly, terribly sorry. To be honest, I am worried, I have no idea how we can ever make it totally up again. I fear this is a serious rift in our relationship, and I will do anything to heal your wounds."

Rob didn't say anything. Helena was right, No matter what, he would never forget it. This was a breach that couldn't be mended by gifts or whatever. He had basically had a new scar on his soul. First Jenny, then Helena and Marion. He knew, the next serious issue between them would make him disappear out of their lives, forever.

Helena read his thoughts, his face showed anger and loss, and his latest expression was despair again and she knew that her plan on Saturday had to work, no matter what. It would be her only chance to win him over and bind him to her.

"Ok Helena. I promised then and I promise you now, I will obey her. Still you have to tell me who she is."

"I'm sorry Rob. It was part of our agreement, her identity stays hidden. And really, it is not so very important. What important is that you go along, freely and without second thoughts. The best thing to describe the scene is, 'enjoy the ride'. Let's not speak about it anymore, forget all about it, just remember I asked you to obey everything. Oh, one final thing, I call it a 'scene', but you will not be hurt. Please don't be afraid."

Rob decided not to ask anymore. Clearly the 'scene' as she named it was for Helena of the utmost importance.

Helena didn't let him leave her side that day, or the next days. The second night Marion joined them in the bedroom. They all wore lingerie, Helena insisted on it. She knew deep in his heart he didn't want anything else then to be wearing lingerie, and if he made love to her while he was naked, it was to please her. But he misunderstood her; the only time she wanted to make love naked was because she was too tired to change into lingerie, because she liked it as much as Rob.

Marion had been gone during the day, later she told them she went to Carmen's lingerie shop and together they had sorted out new lingerie, for Rob, for Helena and herself. She couldn't give up some teasing and the lingerie Rob got from her was all pink: pink panties, pink waist-cincher, a pink suspender belt and a pink padded bra. For Helena she had bought the same set, but in two-tone coloring: red with black lace. For herself she had bought a black satin steeled corset, with matching French knickers. She already was wearing the corset, while in the shop Carmen had fitted the garment on her and she decided to wear it the rest of the day. Before it was bedtime, she had regretted her decision, but she knew she did it for Rob and when he saw her in her lingerie, the look on his face was the reward for her while wearing the heavy corset. She also had bought the same corset for Rob and Helena, but those they would get from her as a wedding gift.

The three of them made love. They took it very slowly; they bided their time and gave Rob some rest to give both of the women the satisfaction they longed for. At first Marion got her share, she was eating Helena's pussy, while Helena lay before her with her legs spread and she was on hands and feet on the bed. Rob stood behind her and pushed his dick into her. He slowly worked her to a climax, while cupping her breast and sometimes by putting his middle finger into her arse. When she started to climax, she stopped eating pussy and she forgot the whole world. She had longed so much and so long for him it almost had been hurting her when he entered her hot wet cunt. She was very wet all day, she anticipated their party and was horny as hell when she came home.

Cathy had looked strangely at her when she gave Rob his package. She was capable of tearing her clothes off from her body saying: my body is craving you, take me now and rape me. But she couldn't of course. She had to wait until they decided it was bedtime and when they reached the bedroom, she dropped her clothes, undressed Rob, and helped Rob with putting on his lingerie. Helena was smiling at her all the time, she had a pretty good idea in what kind of state Marion was in. When Rob was wearing all of his lingerie and Helena too in the meantime, she urged Helena to lie down and offered Rob her cunt and asked him to take her from behind.

As Rob pushed in his warm, pulsing dick she climaxed almost immediately. A few thrusts from Rob were enough to let her come. Luckily it didn't count, Rob and Helena knew she wanted much more and she got it! Because she was so wet, Rob decided to use her other hole and to use his fingers to stimulate her cunt. Marion was tight and she felt every movement, nerves she had no notice off before were tickled, while her cunt was stimulated at the same time. Again she was coming, Rob felt her body spasm and he withdraw his dick from her arse, turned her on her back and filled her cunt again, while stimulating her clit. They came together; his hot semen flowed out of his body in four or five spurts, until he had no more drops left. He breathed heavily, but felt great.

He had give Marion at least two climaxes and he wasn't sure of a third. He smiled and kissed her. They lay down with the three of them; Rob lay down in the middle of Helena and Marion. They took off his bra and they each bit on a nipple and started to nibble on them. Rob wriggled and moved, he liked and he disliked it, he was the one who was used now. He was lucky they didn't tie him up, so he could push them away when it became too bad.

At a certain moment he pleaded to take it easy, they smiled at each other and then let go. Helena started to caress his dick and he let her. It didn't take long before it stood proudly erect. Without warning Helena swung herself over his body and mounted him. Marion thought it was time her pussy was eaten and also swung her body over him, and she pushed her pussy to his mouth and ordered him to eat her. With her thighs she grabbed his head and she pressed her stockings and garters against his ears and head. Rob was smothered and did his best to satisfy both women.

Marion went up now and then, to let him breath and then down again, and his tongue worked overtime. Both women used their hands on their clit, rubbing them frantically and after a while their juices started to flow again. Rob's face was wet from Marion's juices and his nose was dripping. She rubbed her clit more frantically and finally she climaxed and let her upper body fall over Rob's face and rolled off of him. She took Rob's face and pressed it between her breasts. She wished to hold him as long as possible, the whole night, just to press him against her hungry body. Helena came more relaxed, she controlled the cadence, and Rob didn't have much strength in his body anymore to go against her.

He let her play with him, he saw her sexy body in the red and black lingerie, her proud face, her beautiful and twinkling eyes and her sexy nose, that she held upwards as she finally climaxed. He gave some more pushes and he felt the fluid coming from his balls through his dick, hot and bursting from excitement, finally leaving his dick and into her hot cunt, filling the channel of lust. She too laid herself next to Rob, on his other side and they both had their breasts against his head. Helena and Marion kissed each other and pressed their tongues in each other's mouths, while keeping Rob buried under breasts and their legs over his legs, rubbing their nylons over his nylons.

They almost fell asleep, but after a while they decided to take a hot shower. They let the hot stream flow over their bodies and when they left the large shower stall Marion and Helena put on their satin nightgowns and matching negligees and handed Rob one. Rob fetched a few drinks from the refrigerator in his bedroom and when they finished their glasses they decided it was time to get some sleep.

Helena and Marion wanted him to sleep between them. While he held Helena in his arms, Marion crawled against him and , enclosed between the two beautiful women, covered with satin and lace, Rob fell asleep, soon after Helena and Marion, who were already softly snoring.

In the few days left before the wedding day, they reconciled. Rob said some not so nice things at times, but in the end they decided to do the infamous scene again, this time with his eyes open and thereafter they would have a great fuck. A cure for his mind, reliving the past and ending in a loving and sexy rape, in which he would be the 'victim'. But this they would carry out after their marriage.

The following days and nights went on as the night before, a slow lovemaking, fucking each other and he got fucked too, the double dildo was useful for his arse and sometimes he fucked Helena or Marion, while he was fucked by the other woman. They fucked during the day and then the same night. He gave a sigh of relief when it was Friday evening, they decided to give him a good night's rest in his own bed. He didn't know, of course, that his sleeping alone was part of the plan....

Before going to bed, Helena reminded him once more to his promise and urged him to behave. "Rob, be strong, be honest and think of all we went through..." and she kissed him goodnight.